Greenbrier Farms Reviews

Greenbrier Farms 6
Greenbrier Farms 7

Claire · Married on 11/03/2018

Greenbrier wedding

I can’t say enough good things about the crew at greenbrier farms. They went above and beyond to make sure that the wedding day was exactly how we wanted it. Our day was everything we could have dreamt. One of my favorite aspects of working with them was how they packed up a meal for us to take home with us. Our family and friends also very much enjoyed the venue and thought the food was incredible.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Emily Stewart-Foxx · Married on 11/02/2018

Greatest Wedding Venue in the Upstate!

Gorgeous setting, incredible food, and a staff that goes above and beyond to make your wedding dreams come true. Amy and her staff exceeded our expectations in every area. We heard from so many of our guests that this was the best wedding they had ever attended.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Leslie Pierce · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Wedding!

We got married at Greenbrier on 10-20-18 and it was everything we wanted and more!! They can do so many different things with the venue, the food was AMAZING, working with Amy was so easy and she does a wonderful job decorating the farm!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Maggie · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful venue, delicious food, great staff!

Highly recommend!! The entire staff goes above and beyond to make your vision/wedding dreams become a reality. Everything from the ceremony location on the farm, decor, food all the way to the napkin color you can completely customize! Amy works with you to make the planning process as fun, easy and stress free as possible. She was always so kind, accommodating, responsive and helpful when it came to questions and planning. Emilee, the day of coordinator is amazing and thought of everything to make things run as smoothly as possible for the big day. Emilee got us food, offered us drinks and even packed our car so we didn’t have to worry about anything when leaving. She was so sweet and made the day completely stress free. Everything was perfect! My husband and I had the best day imaginable and would do it all over again with Greenbrier Farms!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

We loved working with Amy and her team to make our day truly special! The food was amazing! The lighting, decorations, atmosphere was incredible and there was definitely plenty of space. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly to all our family, friends and guests. And they really did make planning a breeze, which was a BIG stress release. I highly recommend Greenbrier Farms!!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Kelly, thank you and Jason so much. We loved meeting you both and your friends and family. And let's not forget that dress! That was all you!

Nathan · Married on 05/04/2018

We used this venue for our rehearsal lunch. The location is very beautiful! The food was delicious and they were very accommodating with all of our food needs and wishes. Definitely worth looking into!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Nathan, it was great meeting you guys and your families! We were so happy you chose us to be a part of your wedding festivities!

Anne · Married on 12/09/2017

One of the most incredible venues out there. Such a great experience, turn key and easy. Food was amazing, setting is beautiful. It just doesn't get any better!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Anne, we cannot thank you enough for allowing us to host. To have known you all these years and see you so happy was amazing! You deserve all the best!

John · Married on 11/11/2017

Absolutely amazing experience! Amy and Chad have an unbelievably beautiful farm and have done and incredible job making couples dreams come true. Josh and his crew put out food that is perfection on a plate and their coordinator Emilee directs your night with so much compassion and understanding. I would absolutely recommend Amy and her staff to take care of the biggest day of your life and it was the perfect experience that we were looking for. My wife Alicia got the fairytale wedding of her dreams and for that I cannot thank them enough. John Merrill

Sent on 01/09/2018

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

John, you and Alicia were so great to work with. It is not often we meet a couple that is just as concerned with our staff as their own friends and family. It was a pleasure meeting you both and wish you guys all the best!

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

We cannot thank Amy and her team enough for our wedding. It was perfect. Greenbrier knows how to put on a wedding. It was great having the ceremony and reception there. We had not one bit of worry on our wedding, they took care of everything

Sent on 05/01/2018

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Jessica, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you both. We are so happy you tied the knot at the farm! Come back and see us anytime!
  • User7119743 · 1+ year ago

Wonderful venue. Amy and her team did a great job, and really went above and beyond to make the day run smoothly. Everyone commented on what a wonderful venue it is and how good the food is. We can not say enough wonderful things about Greenbrier farms.

Sent on 11/04/2017
    Greenbrier Farms 8
    Greenbrier Farms 9
    Greenbrier Farms 10

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Dominique, working with you and Jeremy was such a pleasant experience. You were both so thoughtful to one another and to your guests and our staff. It was our pleasure to host you!

Mindy · Married on 04/07/2017

When I started looking for a wedding venue, I knew I wanted a rustic feel with all the burlap. After meeting with Amy for the first time I knew she would make my wedding dream come true. Greenbrier was the absolute best place to have my wedding, and my friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had! And, of course, everyone RAVES about the food! I wish I could go back and relive that day over and over!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Greenbrier Farms 11
    Greenbrier Farms 12

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Mindy, we are SO happy we got to know you guys and your families! Thank you so much for allowing us to host your wedding. We wish you guys all the happiness and laughs life has to offer!

Aubrey · Married on 06/04/2016

Such a stunning backdrop to the start of our marriage! If you are looking for a unique and amazing venue, a charming and professional staff, and memories to last a life time, Greenbrier Farms fits the bill. Amy and her staff were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. They made our lives so much easier in planning our wedding.

We hosted our wedding reception in the gorgeous barn on a pretty June night. Greenbrier provided the farm fresh food and drinks. I am not exaggerating when I say it was the best food, let alone wedding food, that I have had. Amy worked with us on the menu and decor so the results were stunning. And locally grown and raised food added a special touch to the night.

The staff can make the venue as rustic or classic as you want. My husband likes a more rustic feel but I was looking for something a little more elegant. The barn is naturally rustic with its tin walls, wood and hay bale tables but the hanging lights, candles, classic and crisp linens made it the perfect balance between our wants.

I highly recommend this venue to any couple looking for a graceful, classic, rustic, and amazing farm style wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Aubrey, you are so sweet to write such a heartfelt review for our farm. We absolutely adored working with you guys. Much love and best wishes always from us!

Travis · Married on 05/21/2016

The staff at Greenbrier was fantastic. Our wedding was in May and the weather was perfect, and since they only do one wedding per day (maybe weekend too) there never was a rush. Farm-to-table food was also great. I highly recommend giving this place a chance.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We loved getting to know you guys and hope you will come back and visit anytime!

Sam · Married on 05/14/2016

Best venue everrrrr

My husband and I got married at Greenbrier in May of 2016. It was seriously a dream, and Amy was THE best at coordinating our day! I literally didn't have to worry about anything, and got to enjoy my day! The food was amazing, the atmosphere was fun, the weather was perfect!! What a dreamy day!!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Greenbrier Farms 13
    Greenbrier Farms 14
    Greenbrier Farms 15
    Greenbrier Farms 16

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

Our wedding at Greenbrier was AWESOME. The entire staff is wonderful and really listens to what you want from your wedding. We have some quirky tastes, and Amy rolled with them 100%, allowing us to incorporate some DIY elements that really expressed our personalities. Also, the surrounding countryside and the barn are beautiful. It's the perfect setting for a rustic wedding--it encapsulated the semi-casual vibe we were looking for, while still being classy enough for a wedding. We haven't gotten our pictures yet, but I'm sure they'll be great--the farm is gorgeous in fall!

The food was amazing, and everyone raved over it. Brick oven pizzas at a wedding? Heck yes. Amy can also work with you to get craft beer and good wine, which our guests certainly appreciated. As others have noted, venue staff also thoughtfully packed to-go bags for us, which was awesome because we just grabbed a few quick bites at the reception (although they did put plates together for us there, also). Staff members were great, especially Emily and the nice young lady who went out to get last-minute safety pins for me to adjust my dress.

Tip: Initially, I thought that Greenbrier might be over budget for us, but once I sat down and looked at what it would cost to order flowers; get catering; rent tables, chairs, and linens; and arrange labor individually (Greenbrier handles all this in one comprehensive package), it was a very fair price. Not to mention, you're paying for quality, local, humanely raised food, and the flowers that we got from Earthblooms through the venue were TO DIE FOR. They were literally exactly what I wanted. So, I'd advise people on a budget to do some research, price things out, and then see if Greenbrier can work for you, because we ended up totally satisfied with what we paid and what we got!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Katie, your wedding will go down in farm history for us for many reasons but two favorites are: 1) you had the best cake topper EVER 2) you guys were one of the coolest couples we ever worked with! Wishing you all the best!

liz · Married on 10/17/2015

I don't even know where to begin. Amy, Emily, and all of the other members of the Greenbrier Farms staff went above and beyond to make sure that my fiance (now wife) and I had a wedding that was picture perfect. The now-husband liked it so much he is the one writing this review! If it's any indication of how highly we think of the place, our wedding was just yesterday. As I write this review, we are on our way to the airport for our honeymoon.

I can't say enough good things about the entire experience. From start to finish, everything was taken care of to a "T," Amy was perfect with the planning - not too laid back, not too over-bearing. She knew what we needed, when we needed it, and who to call. By the time the day came, there was literally no stress - everything was ready to go.

The coup de grace was the way my wife and I were treated on the day of the wedding. As soon as we arrived, we felt like royalty. Drinks were hand delivered on request, to the point where they just knew when it was about time for one and what we liked. During the most hectic part of the event (between the ceremony and the reception), the staff prepared us entire plates of food and sat them at our seats, cutting out the time we'd otherwise have spent trying to cram it in ourselves. At the end of the night, they loaded up our limousine with all of our belongings and a TON of leftover food.

Obviously, I hope I never have to get married again. However, if I ever do, Greenbrier Farms is a shoe in. Absolute five star venue from all respects - beautiful layout, delicious food, super staff.

- Justin and Elizabeth Evans

Sent on 10/18/2015

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Not even sure where to begin! Meeting you both on that snowy day, we knew yall would make the best couple. We host a lot of weddings but the love the two of you share was evident to anyone who can see. You treated us, your family and your friends with that same love and respect. We actually owe YOU guys a thank you for leading by the example of love and grace.

We recently held our wedding at Greenbrier Farms and it could not have been more perfect! All of the planning leading up to the wedding was so easy and Amy and her staff are all so wonderful. We had to move our outdoor ceremony inside due to rain but it was still just as beautiful as we could imagine.

And the food! Everything was delicious. All of our guests are still raving about it. Best part, they packed us a surprise to-go bag with 2 of everything so we could have a late night snack.

If you're looking for a relaxed, beautiful location with great food, look no further!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

We love you guys to this day! So amazing we had an opportunity to host you and your families. It was the best music we ever had at a wedding - a personal favorite was your friends' performance during the reception. And seriously, who can deny TCBY? You guys are perfect! Thanks so much for this review!

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

We loved our venue- this place was perfect and Amy was amazing. It was exactly what we wanted and we had a ball!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

We LOVED hosting you guys! Your ceremony was so tender and perfect. The bells - we will never forget. Think of you often and hope you are well!

Amazing venue! Rustic yet sophisticated. Full service staff was attentive to every need and the food was out of this world! I highly recommend for weddings or any other event.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Thank you so much for this review. We hope you guys are doing well! Please come back and visit us at the farm anytime!

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

We recently had our wedding and reception at Greenbrier Farms. The venue is beautiful! We chose to get married under the giant oak tree and the pictures turned out beautifully. Amy, the coordinator and "go to" person for weddings at Greenbrier, is the most amazing, sweetest, hardest working person I have ever met. She made sure that everything was perfect, answered all of mine and my families questions and even customized the menu for us. The food was delicious, and many of my family members commented on how much they enjoyed everything. If you are looking for venue that is beautiful, rustic, and unique, please call Amy at Greenbrier Farms, your friends and family will thank you.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Jessica, I feel like I have watched you grow up from a beautiful bride to be to now, a proud mama! I have met a lot of brides, but you by far, are one of the most sincere and kind people I have ever met. And your sweet husband is exactly the same. We are so glad you found each other and that you found us!

Susie · Married on 06/06/2014

Amy Bishop is the BEST! She made sure the evening ran perfectly for us, which it did, & that everything looked great, which it did! Perfect day, perfect place, perfect people.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Susie, you guys were a dream to work with! You were so sweet and go with the flow and so was everyone who attended your wedding!! Seeing you now as a mother and wife makes me smile. We hope you will always consider the farm 'home'!

Beth · Married on 10/26/2013

Greenbrier did an absolutely amazing job from start to finish! The wedding site was perfect, the food was unbelievably delicious, the barn was transformed into a warm & beautiful reception venue. Amy, Natalie and the entire staff at Greenbrier were easy to work with & attentive to every detail. They truly made my daughter's wedding day an event to relax and enjoy. I would highly recommend them - everything flowed flawlessly from start to finish!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2013

My friends and family can't stop talking about how beautiful my venue, Greenbreir Farms was! Also, everyone keeps raving about the food! I can't recommend GBF highly enough for your wedding venue. The staff are so incredible to work with and the planning was executed seamlessly! It was a perfect day ! I almost wish I could get married here all over again!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Sarah! Thank you so much for the sweetest review!

Paige · Married on 09/14/2013

I can not recommend Greenbrier Farms highly enough! Amy, Natalie, and the entire event team were a pleasure to work with. Our wedding went incredibly smoothly thanks to them! Every detail, big and small, was taken care of. Amy was incredibly responsive during wedding planning, never failing to respond to an email or phone call. The night of our wedding, everything was taken care of: the food was phenomenal; the event services and staff (such as parking, guest questions, and food service) were handled incredibly well; they even ensured our presents were safe during the reception and packed up in our car when were were ready to go (freeing our family up to just enjoy the night). I would highly recommend Greenbrier Farms!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Greenbrier Farms's reply:

Paige! Thank you so much for this review. It was so awesome meeting you guys. Thank you for all of your support with our farm through the years! Always wishing you the best!