Greenbluff Fresh Catering Company Reviews

4 | Colbert, WA

4 Reviews for Greenbluff Fresh Catering Company

Kayla · Married on 09/10/2016

We just sampled Greenbluff Fresh Catering's for our upcoming wedding and we are in love! The food is absolutely delicious, full of flavor and variety. Sabrina is quick to respond to each and every email and question no matter how miniscule a detail it may seem. They are happy to be flexible with our choice to rent dishes and utensils from our preferred retailer. We can't wait to have Greenbluff Fresh cater our wedding!

Georgia · Married on 08/28/2016

Hi!! I had greenbluff fresh cater my wedding August 28, 2016 and it was absolutely amazing! We chose the prime rib and pulled chicken sandwiches! My guests raved about my food for like a week after! ?????? I wouldn't have wanted it any other way! The owners are so professional, helpful and very kind people. I definitely recommend them to anyone!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2016

Greenbluff Fresh catered our wedding a few weeks ago! Sabrina did such an excellent job communicating with me in the planning phase, and suggesting a menu that was both SOOO tasty and fit within our budget. We did a tasting and she went out of her way to accommodate our schedules and make sure we tasted everything before making decisions. Her team was timely, prepared, the food was SO good and fresh! All of our wedding guests raved about it. I cannot thank Sabrina enough for doing such an excellent job with our wedding, communicating so well, taking care of details and making me feel confident in their services. I'd highly recommend Greenbluff Fresh for anyone looking for food sourced locally, tasty, budget friendly, and amazing service. And a hint- get the tomato jam, OMG I need a bucket of it for my house. Thanks so much!

Garrett · Married on 06/25/2016

We used Green Bluff Catering for our wedding and we were absolutely thrilled with the service they provided! The food was absolutely fantastic and the price was great for the quality and freshness of food they deliver. Sabrina was a pleasure to work with and kept in touch throughout the planning and tasting process. We enjoyed working with them and they made the food aspect of our wedding easy to plan. The setup was also great and Sabrina planned her decorations to fit the theme of our wedding. Absolutely perfect Green Bluff Catering :)