Green Petal Designs Reviews

22 | San Francisco, CA

22 Reviews for Green Petal Designs

22 Green Petal Designs Reviews

samantha · Married on 08/11/2018

Janelle did the florals for my wedding a few weeks ago and I still can't get over how beautiful everything was! She was so easy to work with throughout the entire process I'd HIGHLY HIGHLY...HIGHLY recommend her!!!

She was the only florist who took the time to call me after my initial inquiry. She kept my budget in mind while working on the proposal, and was super flexible with making changes when I needed to lower the budget. The alternative option she made to accommodate my new budget was just as beautiful! Unfortunately, I had to make several last minute changes and never once did I feel any pushback on her end. Her and her team were super quick to set-up and rearrange the ceremony flowers for the reception. My guests kept commenting on how beautiful and amazing everything looked!

She is talented, detail-oriented, fast-to-respond, and extremely approachable with ideas and inspirations. I couldn't have asked for a better florist for my wedding. I can't wait to see the professional photos and videos of the flowers!! Janelle, thank you a million!!!

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2018

Janelle was an absolute pleasure to work with, and far exceeded our expectations with her beautiful floral arrangements at our wedding in Woodside last weekend. She is calm, kind, dependable a good listener, and very professional. In an industry where prices are very inflated as soon as the word "wedding" is attached, Janelle's prices are incredibly fair and reasonable. I would highly recommend Janelle to any of my friends looking for a wedding florist.

Danyi · Married on 10/22/2017

My wedding planner referred us to Janelle and she brought the wedding beyond our expectations. She used flowers to connect the outdoor to indoor space in a seamless way that left warm vibes. She gave us a reasonable quote as well for our "budget friendly" wedding. There's not much more we could have asked for!

Jerica · Married on 05/28/2017

Janelle was an amazing florist! She was so easy to work with and really helped my vision come alive for the wedding. The arrangements and bouquets were perfect! She really worked with me to get the look I wanted and stay within my floral budget. I can't say enough good things!

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2016

My flowers were amazing. She took the design right out of my head and transformed it into magic!! Don't hesitate to book! You won't be disappointed.

Jen · Married on 10/15/2016

Janelle did the flowers for our wedding and we are so happy with her work! She did a fantastic job on the bouquets, boutonnieres, ceremony arch, table arrangements and venue decor -- everything was absolutely stunning! We received multiple compliments on her flowers and at the end of the night, everyone wanted to take some home with them. The flowers were so fresh and lasted for days!

We were initially nervous about picking a florist because it's hard to know exactly how everything will turn out on the actual wedding day. Not only did Janelle execute our vision, she went above and beyond -- she is a talented artist and has an incredible eye for floral design.

Throughout the process, Janelle was so easy to work with and put us completely at ease. She was responsive, professional, mindful of our budget and extremely accommodating. In the last few days & weeks before the wedding, we had some last-minute requests including additional boutonnieres, tabletop floral decor and the incorporation of red roses into the ceremony arch to hand to our moms as a surprise at the beginning of the ceremony. She made it all happen! Plus, she even made a boutonniere for our family dog which was very sweet :)

On the wedding day, Janelle was punctual and efficient. Everything from floral delivery in the morning to pick-up of rented items after the party -- it was all seamless. Due to rain, our plan for an outdoor ceremony was cancelled and we had to set up all the flowers indoors. Janelle went with the flow and made everything look gorgeous. We didn't have to worry about a thing.

Thanks so much Janelle! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you!

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2016

Janelle is the greatest florist I could have hired for my wedding. She delivered exactly as she promised and was open to all the little changes that I constantly made in the year of planning to our wedding. at the end, everything was exactly as I have envisioned and I am so grateful. She is very patient, very tasteful and the price is so fair for what she does. I definitely recommend her to everyone.

Celeste · Married on 09/10/2016

I am beyond thrilled with the work that Janelle did for my wedding. The flowers were exquisite, the arrangements beyond what I had ever imagined, and she was a joy to work with throughout the whole process. Countless guests commented on my flowers throughout the night and the next day -- they really made the whole event come to life.

I am normally a very controlling person, but I felt from the very start that Janelle understood what I wanted and appreciated my style and desires...from that point on, I felt totally confident with her. I also changed my mind many times and she never blinked an eye!

I honestly could not have imagined the work she created...it was so beautiful and so ME. Thank you Janelle, so much, for being the best vendor I worked with for my wedding and for helping to make the day just so beautiful and unforgettable.

June · Married on 09/03/2016

Just LOVED everything about her flowers and service. Janelle is extremely professional, accommodating, and personable. All her flower arrangements were just BEAUTIFUL and way BETTER than what we could ask for. Would definitely advise all my friends.

Annalise · Married on 08/20/2016

Do yourself a favor and don't hesitate to reach out to Janelle. There aren't enough adjectives in the dictionary to positively describe Janelle and her beautiful talent. After our first interaction, I went from not really caring about flowers at my wedding, to not being able to contain my excitement for what Janelle was going to help me with. She completely understood my vision and didn't try to push anything on me. She didn't try to up sell, tell me what to do, or convince me on something that wasn't my style.

Janelle did my florals but also helped with decor around my venue by using multiple sized lanterns and tea lights. After discussing my ideas over the phone she sent me a preliminary proposal and I was SHOCKED. Her pictures that she sent me were not only exactly what I described, but some of them were the exact pictures I had on my private wedding board. To say she understood what I wanted was an understatement. She brought to life what I had only dreamed would be out of reach and I am so thankful that I found her.

Through our entire process she was quick to respond, very attentive, friendly, and even went to my venue to walk through with me and get the creative juices flowing. She was on time on the wedding day, exceeded my expectations on all florals and went above and beyond by calling around to different lavender farms to try and secure lavender for my wedding day this late in the summer.

I can't wait for the opportunity to work with Janelle again!!!!

I informed Janelle that my fiancé and I were getting eloped in California, where we both had never been before. She was extremely responsive from the moment I sent an email, and not to mention she knew exactly what I wanted from the very VAGUE information I had given her. She is a true artist and made our day even more beautiful. We wanted something really simple, and she created the most beautiful bouquet, and flower crown. Everything from start to beginning was made super easy and took a ton of stress off.

S · Married on 07/26/2016

Janelle is creative, easy to work with, and reliable. During planning, she sat down with me to brainstorm the details, illustrated with beautiful pictures. She kept the overall costs within our budget. On the day of, she was on-time and professional, and got everything done behind-the-scene. The bouquets and arrangements were STUNNING! She really brought the vision to life, and her work made the day so much more beautiful and romantic. Thank you, Janelle!

Regina · Married on 06/18/2016

Janelle is an amazing florist. She did the flowers at my wedding and the floral runners, bouquets, and other arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Janelle is detail-oriented, responsive, and so easy to work with.

Dathao · Married on 11/21/2015

Words can’t describe how incredibly talented Janelle is! My husband and I got married at the Palm Event Center in Pleasanton in November. Janelle did wonders in transforming a vast space into one that is intimate, romantic, and elegant while maintaining my desire for simplicity and rustic. This translates to ivory, champagne/gold, and green with pops of wine and lots of candles at varying heights. Even until this day, people are still raving about the floral design inside the Estate Room (barrel room where we said our ‘I do’s’) and outside in the main reception space. I am even more thrilled that guests reused the centerpieces for the their Thanksgiving dinners and parties. Janelle really took note of my vision and budget. I also grew progressively curious throughout the creative process, excited to hear Janelle’s next great suggestion and unique find. I look forward to seeing more of Janelle’s work, she is certainly one of a kind. Even better, Janelle is very modest and gracious. I can’t wait to share her work when I receive my wedding photos

Jessica · Married on 11/14/2015

This is a long overdue review for Janelle of Green Petal Designs. I cannot express how thankful I am that I was referred to her (by another florist actually) to do the floral arrangements for my wedding! SHE IS THE BEST! She is so sweet and a pleasure to work with. She really takes the time to work out all the details with you. I love that she really listens to the ideas you have and what you envision for your special day! I had a lot of fun sharing ideas with her and discussing what flowers go well together. She works wonders with your budget! My guests RAVED about the flowers, and I had family members fighting over who gets to take home the centerpieces.

I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for any event. SHE IS THE ONE YOU WANT, TRUST ME.

Maryjane · Married on 09/11/2015

I hired Green Petal Designs for my wedding because I love Janelle's style - modern, sophisticated and romantic. I loved working with Janelle - she was flexible, open to my ideas and found things that I asked for. She was also quick with other options since not all flowers I wanted were in season. My flowers on wedding day came out beautiful and I am so happy to decided to work with Janelle. I'm also in the wedding industry - as a wedding planner/coordinator - and I always recommend Janelle to my clients at the Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf hotel and my Brides. You're in great hands with Janelle! :)

Sarah · Married on 07/25/2014

Janelle of Green Petal Designs is terrific! It happened that my sister and I both got married within a month of each other in July and August of 2014 and we both used Green Petal Designs for our flowers. Janelle met with me to hear about what I had in mind and we looked at some pictures of types of flowers and color combinations. She then sent me a proposal via email which clearly described what we'd discussed, with colors "swatches" and pictures that clearly communicated that she'd understood my vision. We kept in touch about small changes that needed to be made and the contract included in her proposal was very clear. The flowers were gorgeous and delivered right on time. A month later, with a very different aesthetic vision, my sister was equally thrilled with the flowers at her wedding.

• F

Fiona · Married on 10/29/2016

I was so incredibly thrilled with our flowers for our wedding! Floral arrangements are something that you really have to just trust your vendor on, and boy did Janelle deliver! She completely captured my vision and gave me the exact vibe I was hoping for. She was accommodating, and did a great job of explaining what she could do with the flowers that were in season and within my budget. My bouquet is drying right now and every time I look at it and smile because it is so perfect.

Holly · Married on 10/07/2017

When I first met Janelle I knew immediately that our wedding florals were going to be in good hands. She took the time to really listen to my vision and understood exactly what I had in mind. Not only was she a pleasure to work with, but kept a calm demeanor even when I kept adding items which caused multiple revisions to the contract. I loved the mood boards she created which really made our vision come to life. The flowers were absolutely stunning on our wedding day and exactly what I had hoped for! I highly recommend Janelle and her team for your next event big or small.

Christopher · Married on 10/15/2016

Janelle took a request to put together our wedding bouquet, boutineers, corsages, and nosegays very close to our wedding date (once we decided we needed SOMEONE to help us). She immediately put together a proposal, made adjustments based on our feedback, and took on the job for a reasonable rate. When the flowers arrived on site on the day of the wedding, she was so kind and professional and brought everything we could have needed or asked for, including matching flower accent for my bride's hair and for our dog's vest, who was our ringbearer. The bouquet was drop dead gorgeous and the boutineers were very sophisticated, and everything incorporated our thematic element of succulents in a very noticeable but not overbearing way. We couldn't have wanted anything more, and we were amazed she was able to manage the whole thing with the short amount of time. A true artisan and very kind lady!

Jennifer · Married on 08/29/2014

Green petal does beautiful work. They listened to what I wanted and worked with me on every level. The floral creations were incredibly creative and absolutely beautiful. They were exactly what I imagined and more!