10 Reviews for Green Light Booking

10 Green Light Booking Reviews

We booked DJ Corey, and so far he seems really cool. They are reasonably priced (I couldn't believe how much people are charging for DJs now a days). I will update this after our wedding to let you know he is.

Profile Picture Connor, 4/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Over the past 5 years I have actually booked Party Crashers with Green Light Booking on several occasions . In my over 20 years of booking talent I have never come across a group of professionals that deliver over and beyond any expectations my clients might have dreamed for.

I have families thanking me for months after the reception for recommending they hire Party Crashers or No Limits.

I have guests, that attended the wedding or fundraiser, that want to book the band for their own upcoming event.

The videos of the bands are fantastic and then they come and are even better than the video. I could not be more pleased with the service and the performance to follow.

William A

Profile Picture User4987888, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

So... WE LOVE METRO MUSIC CLUB!! They were so friendly and available and accommodating in preparation for our wedding, and they delivered an unbelievably fantastic performance at our reception. MMC added and inspired great energy and dancing through the night-- we and our guests were so thrilled with their performance.

Thanks to Sally and her team for being so great and easy to work with-- you really helped us make our wedding so special and memorable!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

I have friends who have attended many weddings, east and west coast, and they said

No Limits are by far the best!!! Rachel, her sisters and the guys in the band were awesome ... above and beyond our expectations. All of my guests... and I really do mean almost all of the 145 who attended, expressed how they were blown away by the music and the performance of the band. ... typical remark was " They are incredible!!"

Profile Picture Sarah , 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

"After such a fun, fun, fun reception last night, I can hardly believe we ever “wondered” about whether to book the Party Crashers! They were the perfect, I mean – the PERFECT band for our group. Guest after guest after guest asked us who they were, where they were from, how did we find them, and on and on and on.

Thank you and please do not hesitate to call on us for a wonderful reference for the Party Crashers!"

Sally Bryant
Mother of the Bride
Jackson, WY

Profile Picture Sally, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

We were absolutely thrilled with Metro Music Club as was everyone else. The fantastic comments keep coming to us. MMC had the perfect vibe and were exactly what we were looking for...but we knew that when we hired them….. These guys are fantastic. They're the perfect combination of soul, R&B and pop; people will be up and dancing as long as they're playing. JB and Joslyn's voices are silk, they have fantastic range and the band is tight. We were thrilled and highly recommend them.

Also wanted to add how phenomenal the slowed-down arrangement of Lovely Day was. It felt like the song was remade just for us. Thank you, and thanks to the band. And Pink! Wow, Joslyn and JB absolutely rocked that. I am sure we will continue to find things to rave about... Thanks for making our night perfect.

Profile Picture Doug, 8/23/14, 1 Review

No Limits Party Band-
Hands down, the best band I have ever seen!!! Y'all definitely showed us a great time. Thank you so much!!!! First, My husband has never danced that much in his whole life and I have never seen his parents dance before. To see my in-laws dance was a big deal and y'all accomplished that! My husband and I had the best night and I definitely did not want it to end. Also, you performed Leanne Womack's "I hope you dance" better than she did. My dad and I loved that song growing up. You made him tear up. I will never forget that! We are trying to come up with reasons to get y'all to perform on the east coast :).

Profile Picture User5004019, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Metro Music Club made my wedding! They were absolutely, positively, awesome. The music could not have been better. My guests, the majority whom were attending our wedding in Park City, Utah were visiting from New York, Boston and South Florida, were so impressed, as were my husband and I. Metro Music Club looked great, sounded awesome, and were overall terrific! Music is such an integral part of any event, but we totally believed that it was even more important at our intimate-destination-wedding...and Metro Music Club sure did deliver. A distinct memory will forever be dancing with my husband, surrounded by our closest friends and family, yelling 'just one more!' as we didn't want the night to end! It should also be noted that Sally Johnson the booking agent is a true professional. She listened to our taste, what we wanted, and the overall tone of our wedding and helped us select Metro Music Club. She was spot on!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

I cannot say enough. I have had bands in from all over the country. Some at a higher fee and some at a lower fee…let me just say that Party Crashers were AMAZING! Everything was right! Just the right music! The right amount of interaction (that wasn’t forced, cheesy, painful or irritating). The performing and moves on stage are perfect! The energy was outstanding. They involve the crowd and make you feel a part of it without making folks feel like it is too much of a show, but just the right amount of show to make you know that you just had one seriously fantastic party!

The town is all a flutter and just giddy over it! I will be forever grateful!.....Thank you for making me look good.

Profile Picture User2721677, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I loved my band! I am actually recommending the booking agent that helped me find them. They were not a band that normally plays together. Yet Sally (from Green Light Booking) knew all musicians in the area so well that she put a hodge podge of people together that she knew would work great.

She really knows music so well that you can tell her exactly the feel and sound you want and she will 1) Already have a perfect band set 2) or she will create it.

She was great to work with!

Profile Picture User2666081, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews