Green Holly Weddings Reviews

Green Holly Weddings 4
Green Holly Weddings 5

Eva · Married on 05/26/2019

Holly is the best!!!

Holly was wonderful to work with. We picked her because we liked her photography style but were sold by her personality. She is just plain nice.
    On the day of our wedding, Holly was prompt, flexible and fun! It was so easy to work with her. When we weren’t doing formal portraits, you didn’t even realize she was there but she caught so many beautiful moments. Our pictures are amazing. Clean, crisp, but not overly photoshopped like a lot of people do these days. I honestly cried when I saw them, they are stunning. Holly was able to capture all the excitement and beauty of our special day perfectly. I am so glad we had Holly as part of our wedding day team, she was fabulous.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 04/20/2019

Quick and Flexible

Holly was amazing to work with! She clearly has an eye for beauty as she always found the perfect place to take photos everywhere we went. I had proofs within two weeks of my wedding and had a USB mailed to me in a beautiful keepsake box within three. She is well worth the price!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Green Holly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, Erica! It was a pleasure working and hanging out with you both on your wedding day! You are such beautiful people inside and out.

Kamille D'valentine · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic photographer!

Holly was fantastic! She assisted us with figuring out our timeline for the day, and with her honest opinions we decided to do a "first look", which became our favorite part of the day and helped us to feel calm for the ceremony. She was punctual and professional, and wasn't "in your face" like many photographers can be to get that must-have shot. We never had to provide her with a list of shots we wanted-she just kind of knew where to be and when. A lot of my family members didn't even realize she was still at the reception! She moved efficiently through the room and was able to get gorgeous pictures that really captured peoples' emotions. Our photos came back to us edited in less than 6 weeks! We couldn't be happier with Green Holly Photography!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Katy · Married on 05/12/2018

Holly did an INCREDIBLE job on our wedding photos!! She was friendly, down to Earth and professional. Holly was excellent at planning a timeline for the day and everything ran so smoothly the day of the wedding. I felt so at ease and calm! She was able to capture all of the special moments of our day and the photos reflect how beautiful the wedding was. The photos are stunning!! I don't know how we will choose which ones to put on our album!! Thanks so much Holly!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Allison · Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I agreed on a few key things about what was important to us on our big day, and a great photographer was one. We were absolutely thrilled when the universe brought us Holly because she is above and beyond great. She took two introverts that hate being the center of attention and helped them laugh and be normal enough through the craziness of the day to capture our truly special moments. Thank you, Holly! You were a real GEM to work with :)

Sent on 04/29/2018

Maggie · Married on 10/21/2017

We were SO HAPPY with Holly! She was very friendly and professional and down to earth. I feel like we searched for- and met with- many photographers and we definitely made the right choice. The wedding photography was probably the most important vendor to us as we know our pictures are what we will have to look back years later and remember the day. We wanted high quality photos but did not want to spend the outrageous price that some photographers charge. Holly did just this. We went with the package that offered the 2nd photographer (Kim). Holly and Kim made us and our whole wedding party very comfortable in front of the camera. The sneak peek of the photos we have seen so far are outstanding! She is an exceptional photographer. If you are stuck and don't know who to book for photography- choose Holly! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Heather · Married on 09/30/2017

Holly was absolutely amazing to work with on our wedding day! Everyone at the wedding commented on how sweet and personable our photographer was. I was able to completely trust her and let go of being in total control (which was a nice feeling after planning for 1.5 years. I have never felt more confident and beautiful in front of the camera and Holly knew exactly which poses to do. I didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable at all the entire day, which says a lot from me! Also, during the reception I completely forgot that she was there. I was able to enjoy the entire night without thinking "I am so sick of taking photos". I would recommend Green Holly Weddings 100x over again to anyone asking! The two sneak peek photos we've seen so far are amazing and we cannot wait to see the rest!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Dayna · Married on 09/30/2017

The BEST Photographer!

We booked Holly last year and she did our engagement photos and most recently our wedding photos on 09/15/18. Holly makes the entire process easy the moment you book with her. She is very professional and so friendly! My husband and I sometimes feel awkward with pictures and she made us feel like we could be ourselves and made suggestions that worked for us! We have all of our final photos and they all turned out perfect! Holly was the photographer for my friends wedding in 2016 and she has been recommended throughout our friend group ever since. I wouldn't recommend anyone else! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Judith · Married on 09/24/2017

Holly’s photography caught my eye while I was searching for wedding photographers online. Photos were basically my only top priority and something I was picky about. I immediately fell in love with her photography. Very creative, and captured moments. So, I booked her!
    Having Holly as our wedding photographer was so awesome! She was very responsive to emails and calls, and very nice. She was up for a fun engagement photo shoot and captured amazing photos during our wedding day. She was very calm, funny and directive.
    My grandmother couldn’t attend our wedding due to age/health; Holly was very patient and professional and waited for my grandmother to wake up on the morning so I could have some pictures with her. I’m sure Holly was running a bit late waiting for her, but she was game. I’m so great full for those pictures that Holly took of my grandmother and I, she passed away a few weeks ago, and those pictures remind me of how sweet and precious grandparents are.
    Very laid back person to work with, very talented! Funny and professional. I love every single photo she took! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/31/2017
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Holly has been such a pleasure. Our engagement photos were more that we could have hoped for and we cannot wait to see how special our wedding day is captured. There's no doubt in my mind they will be fabulous!

Sent on 12/23/2016
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2017

Holly photographed our wedding on 08/12/2017 and we could not have chosen a better photographer. She is beyond professional, creative and is just exceptional at her job. We forgot that she was even there at times, which is so important when you just want to live in the moment. Her photos are always amazing and she manages to capture every moment and even some you didn't know about. Holly is the best of the best, look no further and book her for your big day! Her engagement photos are also fantastic.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Rachael · Married on 06/10/2017

No one better than Holly Green! She was wonderful to work with and captured the best photographs. She is so reasonably priced for the fantastic photos you receive! Great communication, helpful with planning, and so nice to work with. I would highly recommend Holly as your engagement and wedding photographer!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Mandy · Married on 09/16/2016

Holly was truly amazing. Her photographs are unlike everyone else's and she is a dream to work with. She's incredibly accommodating and creative. We had a few proofs ready only 4 days after our wedding and they were gorgeous! Holly's work is incredible.

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • W

W · Married on 05/20/2016

Amazing to work with! Top notch professional and yet down to earth. We were blessed to have Green Holly capture my daughter's wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Green Holly Weddings's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with them (and you and your families). They are such great kids!

liz · Married on 02/27/2016

We were beyond thrilled with our collection of wedding photos from Green Holly Weddings. She completely captured what we were feeling... how does she do that?! She is laid back and sweet, and at the same time, very dedicated and on task. The value (pricing) of her services in relation to what you get is amazing. Many photographers of this caliber charge a lot more. I believe Holly is very "up and coming" in this area as a wedding photographer. You should DEFINITELY hire Green Holly Weddings to be your photographer!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Holly was incredible to work with. Super sweet, very professional, and incredibly talented. Definitely worth the investment and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for photography services.

Sent on 07/27/2015
  • Bill and Don

Bill & Don · Married on 11/28/2015

Holly and her assistant helped make our wedding awesome! Highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 12/13/2015
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 10/17/2015

Holly was OUTSTANDING! She was really sweet and creative! Although, we were outside freezing, you'd never know it from out beautiful photography. I loved her "sneak peek" photos that she offers prior to the final cut! I will tell anyone who will listen to hire Green Holly Weddings. The cost was also very reasonable!

Sent on 11/10/2015
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 06/20/2015

Holly did our wedding photos and the one's we have seen so far are beautiful! I can't wait to get the rest! Holly was so easy to work with and at times, I forgot she was even there. She is able to capture the moments you want and not be in your way or in your face all night like I have seen photographers before. I have already recommended her to other brides to be!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/16/2015

Holly did our engagement photos and wedding photos. She is Awesome! Super laid back but professional. We seriously could not be happier with our photos. I really want to hang every single photo she took at our wedding on my wall. She not only got some very pretty posed shots but really captured us and our family and friends relationships. THANK YOU HOLLY!
    Amanda and Tony

Sent on 06/05/2015

Joshua · Married on 03/21/2015

We had Holly do our wedding and it was a joy from start to finish. Holly is professional, fun, approachable and incredibly good at what she does. For the excellent photos she takes, you can NOT beat her services for the value. During the service, reception and everything in between, she blended seamlessly into the background; Holly knows that the day is about you and your loved-ones -- not about the photographer showing everyone up and making a scene. Also nice was the final touch of getting an online album, and a very beautiful wooden usb drive of our photos, both included. Holly gets our highest recommendation. Book now, you won't regret!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Shay · Married on 03/08/2015

We hired Holly as our wedding photographer and couldn't be happier! She is super personable and easy to get along with. She is also super talented. We did our engagement shoot and wedding day with her and both turned out incredible. I’ll cherish them forever. She’s great at making the posed pictures not feel awkward and for the candid shots, you don’t even notice her. Her pictures are beautiful and you will get a million compliments on them. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/27/2014

Holly was absolutely amazing. The quality of our photos is superb- she is so talented. She is so easy to work with, and really did a fantastic job of capturing the entire day. She helped me put together a timeline for the day so we could stay on schedule and had me put together a shot list so we made sure not to miss anything. She was on time and stayed the full eight hours, ensuring that we got everything we wanted before she left. The best part is that she is completely affordable and the picture quality is so much better than other photographers I've seen.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Melissa · Married on 12/13/2014

Holly captured the most beautiful moments of our special day. She is very professional and I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 01/23/2015