Gray Bridge Reviews

21 | Sultan, WA

21 Reviews for Gray Bridge

• Jade

Jade · Getting married on 08/20/2022

My best friend got married here and it was the absolute perfect venue for them. The bridge is definitely amazing for pictures and was the perfect spot for the first looks. I have the cutest video of my friend walking down to him. Plus the owners were so accommodating and beyond kind. They were availablel whenever needed and did everything they could to make the day perfect! If you want a peaceful private wedding this is 100% made for you.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Makenna · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Love this venue! So unique and secluded! Gray Bridge Event Venue is a beautiful, modern-style venue that is nestled in a perfect area. Matt & Stacy have put so much time and hard work into this place, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Kyle

Kyle M. · Married on 02/05/2021

We loved getting married here

When we first booked this venue it was complete yet but they had a very good view of what it was to be and it turned out better than i could have imagined, I put full faith in them and they absolutely succeeded what my wife and I thought was possible with the space they had.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Gray Bridge's reply:

Thank you so much Kyle for your kind words! Our goal is to exceed expectations so you and all our couples have an amazing experience here!
  • Ashley

Ashley H. · Married on 01/08/2021

Gray Bridge Venue and the Experience....

Gray Bridge Venue earns 5 Stars from me in every category possible. Talk about a fantastic experience. From the venue itself (a pristine location that is always kept sharp and gorgeous for each couple to enjoy on their special day) to the owners, Matt and Stacy (professional, quality standards, and so WISE) Gray Bridge is where the perfect wedding reception experiences happen. From start to finish, Gray Bridge Venue is with their couples every step of the way, and that alone is priceless.

Sent on 10/21/2020

Gray Bridge's reply:

Ashley--thank you so much for your kind words; they mean so much to us! As an industry leader, your assessment of our service and venue is very validating! We know that when Navi's Catering Kitchen is catering at the venue, we will work hand-in-hand and the wedding will be amazing!
  • SavannahDan

Savannahdan T. · Married on 12/04/2020

Welcome to the most idyllic Pacific Northwest wedding experience

If you've been dreaming of an idyllic Pacific Northwest experience for your wedding, look no further! We were honored to coordinate at this incredible venue recently. Stacy and Matt are the perfect team to help bring your wedding dreams come to life. They jumped at the opportunity to make our clients' thrice postponed wedding happen. They were extremely easy to work with and were so willing to lend a hand. This venue easily goes down in our top 5 venues. You get so much with their all inclusive package that is truly makes booking this venue a no-brainer.

Sent on 08/13/2020

Gray Bridge's reply:

Savannah and Dan, thank you so much! The couple and the venue were blessed to have you two on board!

Victoria C. · Married on 10/25/2020

Amazing Venue

As a floral designer I see a lot of venues, but none of them come close to Gray Bridge! The venue is stunning, there are so many unique areas to take advantage of. But they don’t stop with natural beauty, the time and work Stacy and Matt have put into their venue shows. Not only in their amazing customer service, and beautiful venue scenery but in the rentals they provide and the vendors they work with.

Hands down one of the best venues in Washington State!

Sent on 10/25/2020

Gray Bridge's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria! A review coming from such a talented and experienced vendor is very validating! Thank you!

Karie · Married on 09/04/2020

Best Venue Ever

I had such a great time planning in all of their amazing spaces! They truly have thought of everything and made a venue that has amazing flow, lots of space and is great for every vendor and every bride!! It is also so breathtaking out there and a space I loved being in!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Gray Bridge's reply:

Thank you so much Karie! We love having you at Gray Bridge and experiencing the flawless execution of your planning work!
  • Sydney

Sydney B. · Married on 04/08/2020

More than amazing

This venue and the team truly made our dream wedding a reality. To say they were helpful would be an understatement. My fiance and I had to reschedule our wedding not once, but twice. First moving it from California then changing dates. Matt and Stacy held our hand, were supportive and encouraging the entire process. From answering all our questions in such a timely manner to checking on us when new things came up. They made our wedding day perfect. And the experience of planning a wedding during a pandemic a little less painful. It is so apparent how much they care about what they do and I cannot recommend Matt, Stacy, and Gray Bridge enough. Not only do you get this incredible team, you also get the beautiful views. I am so happy we found them. Thank you, Matt and Stacy for everything.

Sent on 08/25/2020

Sydney,
    From the moment we met you and Elliot, we were 100% all in in making sure your wedding would be perfect. Moving the date twice, the location once, changing states, starting school, PLUS a pandemic--you two had so much to navigate for the start of your married life together. Yet, with all that you had to deal with, the day was absolutely perfect! We are honored to have been a part of it!
  • Gayle

Gayle H. · Married on 10/08/2019

GRAY BRIDGE VENUE.....Stunning....An Experience!

There are not enough good words to describe Gray Bridge Venue...it is beautiful will all the ponds, waterfalls, professional landscapes, multiple wedding ceremony/reception options, onsite bar, stag shack, gas fire pit area with surrounding benches, and more (all custom built by Matt), luxury bathrooms, gorgeous bridal suite, large white tent for those rainy days, and more. It's more than just a venue...it's an experience that will provide you fabulous photos and memories. And if that wasn't enough.....there are the inspirational owners....Stacy + Matt....they go above and beyond the call of duty to make your event happen with ease. I've never seen venue owners so welcoming, accommodating and professional like Stacy + Matt.....they are the BEST! If you are a vendor.....you want a wedding at Gray Bridge...it's a great experience! I highly recommend booking your wedding with Gray Bridge...it is a diamond in Sultan with a great value!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Gray Bridge's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind works, Gayle. You designed and executed an amazing wedding! We are honored to have been the stage for your gorgeous florals and design! Thank you for choosing Gray Bridge.

Galina R. · Married on 10/07/2019

est anniversary ever!

Last year I attended an Anniversary Celebration at Gray Bridge. It was a beautiful evening and the party had a Hawaiian Luau theme with torches lighting the area. It felt like a fairy tale. I was impressed by how well everything was organized from the restrooms to the horses grazing in the pasture. It had a cozy atmosphere. I liked the bridge over the pond and the decorative arch. I can't think of a better way to celebrate an anniversary or any other event. Gray Bridge in an unforgettable experience,
    Galina Reshedko

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine E. · Married on 08/31/2019

All of the compliments!!

Gray Bridge is phenomenal!! I don't know how to properly summarize how wonderful Stacy and Matt were throughout the whole wedding process. From day one of meeting them, they were so helpful and responsive. Any question my (new!!) husband and I had, Stacy would respond almost instantly with answers and helpful suggestions. The venue itself is absolutely stunning, and I got so many compliments throughout the day about how gorgeous everything was. As if that wasn't enough, they also offered a huge variety of options for decorating and entertainment for guests in their "something borrowed" closet, which really pulled everything together for centerpieces and other decor. I can't imagine pulling off such a wonderful wedding anywhere else, and I would definitely recommend it to others. :) :)

Sent on 09/04/2019

Gray Bridge's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine. We absolutely loved your wedding and all the special, themed touches that made is so uniquely you and Kevin. We are honored you choose Gray Bridge for your wedding day. Thank you!

Emily S. · Married on 08/24/2019

Exceeded our Expectations

We can not say enough great things about this venue and the owners. Everything was easy and even fun! Through the entire process this venue was very responsive and helpful. They gave us many vendor recommendations that all came through great! During our wedding the owners were on site and hands on helping make sure we had the best day ever. All of our guests can not stop talking about the natural beauty of this venue! 100% the best decision we made while planning a wedding was having it at Gray Bridge!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Gray Bridge's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! Your wedding was as unique and beautiful as you are and we feel honored that you choose to start your married life at Gray Bridge!
  • Katelin

Katelin · Married on 07/12/2019

Best Day Ever

Long, but necessary. My husband and I got married July 12,2019. It’s taken me this long to write a review, not because of a negative experience but because I feel like words could just not describe our wedding day and the experiences living up to it. We had absolutely the BEST day ever. My husband and I live in Alabama currently, but are from the PNW. We got engaged a year to the date before our wedding and knew we wanted to get married back in WA. Thankfully, I have an awesome mom who went on FaceTime tours of venues I sent her. I had a list of a half dozen or so venues. From the start with internet searches something had just caught my eye about Gray Bridge (GB). My mom FaceTimed me while at the venue and I knew GB was the one! Stacy was there to lead the tour and talk to me through FaceTime. It looked a lot different in 2018 vs 2019 but she shared their vision and I was absolutely excited. I mean not to mention they offer affordable rates, which was a plus. But I was specifically looking for a venue that had amazing scenery, some place where we didn’t need a bunch of decorations, and we could take all our wedding photos on site, well I had found it! We booked in September (or October), and we were their first officially booked wedding. ❤️ Over the next 10 months I watched from afar GB transform into the most beautiful venue I could ever imagine. Tucked into the woods with beautiful ponds, landscape and natural decor. Stacy was my point of contact and let me tell you, she went ABOVE and beyond! One Saturday morning (mid morning for us here in Alabama) I messaged her asking if I could get the dimensions of the arbor because I was wanting to order drapery for it. There was no rush, just whenever she got a chance. She messaged back immediately and said give her a second! Stacy and Matt went outside in their pj’s and took the measurements and responded back within 20 minutes or so. Those 2 are the most dedicated and caring people I have met. That was just ONE of countless examples, but the entire 10 months Stacy was on top of anything and everything I messaged her about. She is incredibly AMAZING. Finally at the end of April 2019 I got to visit GB in person and Stacy and Matt were even more awesome in person. The venue was more beautiful in person than the pictures could ever show. From day one of my Internet search finding GB, I knew that was the place I wanted to marry my husband and from the day I met Stacy via FaceTime tour I had the best experience possible. We were planning a wedding from literally across the United States and in different time zones. I could not express how much Stacy had helped us out. Not only with venue stuff but everything wedding related. She didn’t ask for anything extra in return for all of her after business hours and weekends she spent researching, measuring, etc and responding back to my messages. She was very prompt with getting back to me and if she wasn’t it was because she was finding out solid answers for me. The wedding day, like I said was literally the best day ever. Matt and Stacy were there the entire time, doing anything and everything to help make sure things ran smoothly. Someone even told me Matt was behind the bar at one point cutting limes for the bartender. Amazing. They went MORE than above and beyond and I can not tell you how much we appreciate Stacy and Matt for everything they did to make sure our wedding day was perfect! I literally did not stress out about a single thing. That’s how amazing they were and how much love and support they put into us. I hope this review helps out newly engaged couples find their perfect venue. Like I said, I just can’t quite put into words all my feelings and experiences with GB, Stacy and Matt, but I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our entire experience and I would highly recommend GB for weddings and actually for any other events. ❤️
    *photo’s: some are professional, others are from friends/family. Patiently waiting for the rest of our photographers photos. 😬

Sent on 08/08/2019

Gray Bridge's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words Katelin. It gives us great joy to hear that we created the space and provided the service that contributed to your best day ever. That's our mission. Thank you!
  • Paul

Paul K. · Married on 01/09/2019

“Magical” & “Unforgettable”

We chose to celebrate our special day at Gray Bridge on the last day of summer. The majesty of the venue inspired guests to travel from as far away as Chicago and Baltimore. Gray Bridge is the quintessential Northwest venue – surrounded by lush, green woods; with mountain views; and spring-fed ponds. The owners, Stacy and Matt, have thought of everything and no detail is spared. They did an excellent job of communicating with us and helping us anticipate what we would need to make our celebration a success. The night went off without a hitch and we were able to enjoy ourselves and the company of our guests without having to worry about a thing.

The relationship that they have with a local liquor store is really quite impressive. All of our spirits were delivered, free of charge, and unused and unopened product was returned for a full refund! Who does that???

Stacy and Matt take what they do very seriously and making sure that you experience “the best day ever” is their top priority. Guest after guest commented that it was a truly “magical” evening and an “unforgettable” experience, and asked when we can host another event at Gray Bridge Venue.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Gray Bridge's reply:

Thank you so much Krystal. Your day was amazing. I talked to some guests from Chicago who were ready to move to the PNW based on hanging out at Gray Bridge. We are always ready to host another reunion for you!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/17/2018

The most stunning outdoor Wedding Venue

I absolutely fell in love when I visited Gray Bridge Venue the first time. Not only are the grounds gorgeous, but Matt & Stacy are amazing at what they do. They take great pride in their work and it shows! With constant updates on the property and the amount of support they give to their couples, this is one of the best venues you can book. I am ecstatic every time I book a bride & groom for a wedding at Gray Bridge!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Katie,
    Thank you for saying this. It means so much to us when a when a wedding professional appreciates Gray Bridge! The insight from you, as an experienced wedding professional, validates our hard work and it is wonderful to hear such kind words about our space. Thank you!

Joanna · Married on 07/22/2018

I have had the privilege of being a photographer for two events at Gray Bridge. First of all the venue owners Stacy and Matt are extremely friendly, kind, and accommodating. They made every effort to work together with me so that I could best capture the photos my client's wanted. The property is beautiful and quite private. My client's were very happy with the service they received at Gray Bridge.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jared · Married on 07/22/2018

It was wonderful working with Stacy and Matt (the owners). They really make you feel right at home and make sure everything is going according to plan. There are some amazing spots for photos (pond with bridge, water fountain, forest backdrop), and the house itself is unique. The "Swanky Suite" is also a beautiful addition for the party members to get ready. If you are looking for a unique location I would highly recommend Gray Bridge.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Cassandra · Married on 07/22/2018

I had the pleasure to get married at this lovely venue. Even the entrance is charming as the street flows back to the venue, where you can see Fjord horses happily trotting around or laying lazily in the sun. The parking was clear to find with handmade signs to follow. Immediately you can see one of the ponds on the right which is framed with a background of trees, but easily open for pictures. The second pond is located on the opposite side of the property and flows under the stretch of grey bridge that the venue is named for. Each pond has a water feature that creates a relaxing atmosphere. Stacy and Matt were just as friendly, structured and open as their amazing property. They welcome you like an old friend and are happy to explain all the work that went into what you see before you, including the fascinating story of how one of the fountains is self fed by a natural spring in the hillside on the property. The house is modern with soaring ceilings and an open flooorplan. I loved their idea of the separate get ready spaces for each of the wedding parties. The swanky suite was old Hollywood themed complete with a dressing area, bar, and vanity. There has been a lot of creative thought and love put into this venue and you and your guests will be able to feel that as well as let it help you make sure your special day is just that, special. I'm so happy that my husband and I had chosen this venue, it was so much fun and we made many happy memories here.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Kevin · Married on 07/21/2018

Matt and Stacey are great! Came here as strangers and left as friends as the owners of this venue provided a picture perfect wedding day for my best friend and his wife. The location is absolutely amazing! 2 ponds that flow from a natural spring in Sultan, as well as a foot bridge that crosses over the property. You have scenery from Sultan's natural beauty, it felt like camping but with all the comfortable amenities of having a venue by your side. Brand new concrete entertainment area and a beautiful alter that overlooks the rest of the location. Parking is plentiful and easy to find. the location is hidden away on 16 acres. I honestly did not know that his place existed until I was invited here last week. The food, photos, and planning was spot on. On that Sunday, there were tiki torches set up, a even tent with plenty of seating and benches. The owners of this place spared no expense in providing us with an amazing experience. I would recommend this place with 2 thumbs up and a 5/5 for the over all time that I had there.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Sande · Married on 07/21/2018

We are excited to be having our 50th wedding anniversary luau at Gray Bridge. It's beautiful Northwest outdoor setting is just what we like and the plans are coming along well. We are looking forward to a wonderful and memorable evening.
    Walt and Sande
    married 50 years!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Julie · Married on 07/15/2018

What a beautiful place to hold any event. Beautiful venue, the grounds are gorgeous, lots of parking, the owners are wonderful! I enjoyed the wedding I went to! Such a beautiful, relaxing place!

Sent on 08/29/2018