Gray Bridge Reviews

Gray Bridge 1
Gray Bridge 2
  • Jade

Jade · Getting married on 08/20/2022

My best friend got married here and it was the absolute perfect venue for them. The bridge is definitely amazing for pictures and was the perfect spot for the first looks. I have the cutest video of my friend walking down to him. Plus the owners were so accommodating and beyond kind. They were availablel whenever needed and did everything they could to make the day perfect! If you want a peaceful private wedding this is 100% made for you.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Makenna · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Love this venue! So unique and secluded! Gray Bridge Event Venue is a beautiful, modern-style venue that is nestled in a perfect area. Matt & Stacy have put so much time and hard work into this place, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Joanna · Married on 07/22/2018

I have had the privilege of being a photographer for two events at Gray Bridge. First of all the venue owners Stacy and Matt are extremely friendly, kind, and accommodating. They made every effort to work together with me so that I could best capture the photos my client's wanted. The property is beautiful and quite private. My client's were very happy with the service they received at Gray Bridge.

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Gray Bridge 3

Jared · Married on 07/22/2018

It was wonderful working with Stacy and Matt (the owners). They really make you feel right at home and make sure everything is going according to plan. There are some amazing spots for photos (pond with bridge, water fountain, forest backdrop), and the house itself is unique. The "Swanky Suite" is also a beautiful addition for the party members to get ready. If you are looking for a unique location I would highly recommend Gray Bridge.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Gray Bridge 4

Cassandra · Married on 07/22/2018

I had the pleasure to get married at this lovely venue. Even the entrance is charming as the street flows back to the venue, where you can see Fjord horses happily trotting around or laying lazily in the sun. The parking was clear to find with handmade signs to follow. Immediately you can see one of the ponds on the right which is framed with a background of trees, but easily open for pictures. The second pond is located on the opposite side of the property and flows under the stretch of grey bridge that the venue is named for. Each pond has a water feature that creates a relaxing atmosphere. Stacy and Matt were just as friendly, structured and open as their amazing property. They welcome you like an old friend and are happy to explain all the work that went into what you see before you, including the fascinating story of how one of the fountains is self fed by a natural spring in the hillside on the property. The house is modern with soaring ceilings and an open flooorplan. I loved their idea of the separate get ready spaces for each of the wedding parties. The swanky suite was old Hollywood themed complete with a dressing area, bar, and vanity. There has been a lot of creative thought and love put into this venue and you and your guests will be able to feel that as well as let it help you make sure your special day is just that, special. I'm so happy that my husband and I had chosen this venue, it was so much fun and we made many happy memories here.

Sent on 07/31/2018

KEVIN · Married on 07/21/2018

Matt and Stacey are great! Came here as strangers and left as friends as the owners of this venue provided a picture perfect wedding day for my best friend and his wife. The location is absolutely amazing! 2 ponds that flow from a natural spring in Sultan, as well as a foot bridge that crosses over the property. You have scenery from Sultan's natural beauty, it felt like camping but with all the comfortable amenities of having a venue by your side. Brand new concrete entertainment area and a beautiful alter that overlooks the rest of the location. Parking is plentiful and easy to find. the location is hidden away on 16 acres. I honestly did not know that his place existed until I was invited here last week. The food, photos, and planning was spot on. On that Sunday, there were tiki torches set up, a even tent with plenty of seating and benches. The owners of this place spared no expense in providing us with an amazing experience. I would recommend this place with 2 thumbs up and a 5/5 for the over all time that I had there.

Sent on 07/26/2018

sande · Married on 07/21/2018

We are excited to be having our 50th wedding anniversary luau at Gray Bridge. It's beautiful Northwest outdoor setting is just what we like and the plans are coming along well. We are looking forward to a wonderful and memorable evening.
    Walt and Sande
    married 50 years!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Julie · Married on 07/15/2018

What a beautiful place to hold any event. Beautiful venue, the grounds are gorgeous, lots of parking, the owners are wonderful! I enjoyed the wedding I went to! Such a beautiful, relaxing place!

Sent on 08/29/2018