Gray Bridge Reviews

Gray Bridge 6
Gray Bridge 7
  • Jade

Jade · Getting married on 08/20/2022

My best friend got married here and it was the absolute perfect venue for them. The bridge is definitely amazing for pictures and was the perfect spot for the first looks. I have the cutest video of my friend walking down to him. Plus the owners were so accommodating and beyond kind. They were availablel whenever needed and did everything they could to make the day perfect! If you want a peaceful private wedding this is 100% made for you.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Makenna · Married on 07/20/2019

Love this venue! So unique and secluded! Gray Bridge Event Venue is a beautiful, modern-style venue that is nestled in a perfect area. Matt & Stacy have put so much time and hard work into this place, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Katelin

Katelin · Married on 07/12/2019

Best Day Ever

Long, but necessary. My husband and I got married July 12,2019. It’s taken me this long to write a review, not because of a negative experience but because I feel like words could just not describe our wedding day and the experiences living up to it. We had absolutely the BEST day ever. My husband and I live in Alabama currently, but are from the PNW. We got engaged a year to the date before our wedding and knew we wanted to get married back in WA. Thankfully, I have an awesome mom who went on FaceTime tours of venues I sent her. I had a list of a half dozen or so venues. From the start with internet searches something had just caught my eye about Gray Bridge (GB). My mom FaceTimed me while at the venue and I knew GB was the one! Stacy was there to lead the tour and talk to me through FaceTime. It looked a lot different in 2018 vs 2019 but she shared their vision and I was absolutely excited. I mean not to mention they offer affordable rates, which was a plus. But I was specifically looking for a venue that had amazing scenery, some place where we didn’t need a bunch of decorations, and we could take all our wedding photos on site, well I had found it! We booked in September (or October), and we were their first officially booked wedding. ❤️ Over the next 10 months I watched from afar GB transform into the most beautiful venue I could ever imagine. Tucked into the woods with beautiful ponds, landscape and natural decor. Stacy was my point of contact and let me tell you, she went ABOVE and beyond! One Saturday morning (mid morning for us here in Alabama) I messaged her asking if I could get the dimensions of the arbor because I was wanting to order drapery for it. There was no rush, just whenever she got a chance. She messaged back immediately and said give her a second! Stacy and Matt went outside in their pj’s and took the measurements and responded back within 20 minutes or so. Those 2 are the most dedicated and caring people I have met. That was just ONE of countless examples, but the entire 10 months Stacy was on top of anything and everything I messaged her about. She is incredibly AMAZING. Finally at the end of April 2019 I got to visit GB in person and Stacy and Matt were even more awesome in person. The venue was more beautiful in person than the pictures could ever show. From day one of my Internet search finding GB, I knew that was the place I wanted to marry my husband and from the day I met Stacy via FaceTime tour I had the best experience possible. We were planning a wedding from literally across the United States and in different time zones. I could not express how much Stacy had helped us out. Not only with venue stuff but everything wedding related. She didn’t ask for anything extra in return for all of her after business hours and weekends she spent researching, measuring, etc and responding back to my messages. She was very prompt with getting back to me and if she wasn’t it was because she was finding out solid answers for me. The wedding day, like I said was literally the best day ever. Matt and Stacy were there the entire time, doing anything and everything to help make sure things ran smoothly. Someone even told me Matt was behind the bar at one point cutting limes for the bartender. Amazing. They went MORE than above and beyond and I can not tell you how much we appreciate Stacy and Matt for everything they did to make sure our wedding day was perfect! I literally did not stress out about a single thing. That’s how amazing they were and how much love and support they put into us. I hope this review helps out newly engaged couples find their perfect venue. Like I said, I just can’t quite put into words all my feelings and experiences with GB, Stacy and Matt, but I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our entire experience and I would highly recommend GB for weddings and actually for any other events. ❤️
    *photo’s: some are professional, others are from friends/family. Patiently waiting for the rest of our photographers photos. 😬

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Gray Bridge 19
    Gray Bridge 20
    Gray Bridge 21

Gray Bridge's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words Katelin. It gives us great joy to hear that we created the space and provided the service that contributed to your best day ever. That's our mission. Thank you!

Joanna · Married on 07/22/2018

I have had the privilege of being a photographer for two events at Gray Bridge. First of all the venue owners Stacy and Matt are extremely friendly, kind, and accommodating. They made every effort to work together with me so that I could best capture the photos my client's wanted. The property is beautiful and quite private. My client's were very happy with the service they received at Gray Bridge.

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Gray Bridge 22

Jared · Married on 07/22/2018

It was wonderful working with Stacy and Matt (the owners). They really make you feel right at home and make sure everything is going according to plan. There are some amazing spots for photos (pond with bridge, water fountain, forest backdrop), and the house itself is unique. The "Swanky Suite" is also a beautiful addition for the party members to get ready. If you are looking for a unique location I would highly recommend Gray Bridge.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Gray Bridge 23

Cassandra · Married on 07/22/2018

I had the pleasure to get married at this lovely venue. Even the entrance is charming as the street flows back to the venue, where you can see Fjord horses happily trotting around or laying lazily in the sun. The parking was clear to find with handmade signs to follow. Immediately you can see one of the ponds on the right which is framed with a background of trees, but easily open for pictures. The second pond is located on the opposite side of the property and flows under the stretch of grey bridge that the venue is named for. Each pond has a water feature that creates a relaxing atmosphere. Stacy and Matt were just as friendly, structured and open as their amazing property. They welcome you like an old friend and are happy to explain all the work that went into what you see before you, including the fascinating story of how one of the fountains is self fed by a natural spring in the hillside on the property. The house is modern with soaring ceilings and an open flooorplan. I loved their idea of the separate get ready spaces for each of the wedding parties. The swanky suite was old Hollywood themed complete with a dressing area, bar, and vanity. There has been a lot of creative thought and love put into this venue and you and your guests will be able to feel that as well as let it help you make sure your special day is just that, special. I'm so happy that my husband and I had chosen this venue, it was so much fun and we made many happy memories here.

Sent on 07/31/2018

KEVIN · Married on 07/21/2018

Matt and Stacey are great! Came here as strangers and left as friends as the owners of this venue provided a picture perfect wedding day for my best friend and his wife. The location is absolutely amazing! 2 ponds that flow from a natural spring in Sultan, as well as a foot bridge that crosses over the property. You have scenery from Sultan's natural beauty, it felt like camping but with all the comfortable amenities of having a venue by your side. Brand new concrete entertainment area and a beautiful alter that overlooks the rest of the location. Parking is plentiful and easy to find. the location is hidden away on 16 acres. I honestly did not know that his place existed until I was invited here last week. The food, photos, and planning was spot on. On that Sunday, there were tiki torches set up, a even tent with plenty of seating and benches. The owners of this place spared no expense in providing us with an amazing experience. I would recommend this place with 2 thumbs up and a 5/5 for the over all time that I had there.

Sent on 07/26/2018

sande · Married on 07/21/2018

We are excited to be having our 50th wedding anniversary luau at Gray Bridge. It's beautiful Northwest outdoor setting is just what we like and the plans are coming along well. We are looking forward to a wonderful and memorable evening.
    Walt and Sande
    married 50 years!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Julie · Married on 07/15/2018

What a beautiful place to hold any event. Beautiful venue, the grounds are gorgeous, lots of parking, the owners are wonderful! I enjoyed the wedding I went to! Such a beautiful, relaxing place!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Karie · Married on 08/29/2017

Best Venue Ever

I had such a great time planning in all of their amazing spaces! They truly have thought of everything and made a venue that has amazing flow, lots of space and is great for every vendor and every bride!! It is also so breathtaking out there and a space I loved being in!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Gray Bridge's reply:

Thank you so much Karie! We love having you at Gray Bridge and experiencing the flawless execution of your planning work!