Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment Reviews

249 | Brownsburg, IN

249 Reviews for Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment

Brittney · Married on 03/22/2014

My husband and I use Mark Beecher for the DJ at our wedding reception and I would choose Grapevine DJ again in a heart beat! Mark was very flexible when setting up a time to meet and discuss our wedding reception. He was also very helpful and suggested ideas when we had no clue what to do. He encouraged us to add our own personal touch with choosing special songs but he also had a large variety for us to choose from. At the reception he kept things moving extremely smooth! He was very professional in his attire and attitude. He had a great variety of songs appealing to our friends and family of all ages! Almost everyone at our wedding was out on the dance floor. I would seriously recommend Grapevine DJ to anyone looking for an amazing DJ! :)

Sent on 04/18/2014
  • Q

Quinten W. · Married on 01/04/2014

We worked with Mark and had a fantastic wedding reception! He was available to answer our questions from the moment we first contacted him. At one point, he even helped us with recommendations for caterers who would fit our budget. Mark was absolutely professional and willing to tailor his services to our needs. The dance floor was packed then entire evening and our guests all had a great time. He worked with the venue staff and took care of all of the scheduling and details, freeing us up to enjoy the party. We would definitely recommend Mark and Grapevine.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2013

Mark was very professional and made sure the night ran smoothly! Everyone danced all night! Could not ask for a better time!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

Mark was awesome! Incredibly professional, responsive and incorporated everything we asked for. We researched several DJ's and Grapevine DJ & Entertainment was by far the best quality. From our very first interaction down to our last, we received the best service. Thank you Grapevine DJ & Entertainment for making our wedding and reception perfect!!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Angie · Married on 10/18/2013

Mark did a fabulous job at our daughter's wedding reception! He was very professional and organized, and played a nice variety of music so that young and old alike could enjoy themselves. His sound system is top-notch quality, and he had several good ideas for us on keeping the reception running smoothly. His price was very reasonable. We have 3 more weddings in our future, and will definitely use Mark again!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Adrienne · Married on 10/18/2013

Mark was great! Our wedding was a blast, thanks to Mark!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Angie · Married on 10/11/2013

I could not have asked for a better DJ for my ceremony and reception. I live in Chicago, and got married in Carmel. I never had time to meet with Mark in person before my wedding, but he responded to every email promptly, skyped with us, and was able to make our day everything that we wanted it to be and more. I was not a bride that was into small details, and gave Mark a lot of "you can decide" answers. His decisions were perfect and he used the bits of info that I did give him to provide us with amazing music! I definitely recommend Mark. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Vanessah · Married on 10/05/2013

Mark was a terrific DJ, and he played a key role in making our celebration what we hoped for. He met with us twice to make sure he understood exactly what we wanted, and then he delivered. He had a huge collection of songs, and obtained a few uncommon songs we requested. He did a great job keeping the guests entertained and active, and was responsive to all our requests. Mark is a great guy, and a true professional.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Matt · Married on 10/05/2013

Ty was extremely responsive and used the preparation we'd put together to set up the perfect play list for the evening. All of our guests had only awesome things to Au about the dj and music selection.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2013

Wow, where to even begin!? Planning a wedding from out of town was not the easiest task, but Mark made it a breeze. I received a recommendation from my father and he reminded me about a wedding that we attended over 10 years ago! With that being said, I was still a little skeptical since my now husband is OBSESSED with music and sometimes can't distinguish between what he likes and what makes a good party :) (He basically just wanted to put his own iPod on!)

Mark was so easy to work with, responding promptly to both e-mails and phone calls. He helped us figure out a timeline for the reception, figuring out when to be announced and the best way to time other things.

When it came to the actual wedding day, Mark was right on time and ready to go when we arrived at the reception hall. He was well dressed and had already been playing the music we requested during the cocktail hour. He did a wonderful job announcing us, helped keep things flowing and kept the dance floor FULL the entire time. He also created a beautiful monogram for us for the dance floor.

I would highly recommend Mark & Grapevine DJs to anyone looking for a great DJ at a very reasonable price!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/28/2013

Tim was excellent! Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2013
  • Stephanee

Stephanee · Married on 09/27/2013

Mark did a great job for our wedding! He knew exactly which song to play at which moment. He was flexible, reliable, professional, and provided unique ideas to match our crowd and personalities. He was also very reasonable on price.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Alex · Married on 09/21/2013

A little bit of background… My husband and I are in our mid-twenties and currently live in Seattle, WA. We met while attending Purdue, and had our wedding and reception in Indianapolis since many of our friends and family remained in the MW. Planning a wedding from across the country was no cake walk but Mark Beecher made it fairly easy. Mark was always willing to meet with us whenever we could squeeze in a convo (phone call and email planning was the route we had to take). The software Mark provides to identify “must play, do not play, and play if you can” was easy to use and made us feel very prepared. Mark was organized and played a big part in planning our reception, which was unexpected and much appreciated. As for how the big night went… it was perfect! Mark had equipment that allowed one of our good friends to play an acoustic song for our first dance. The microphones used in the speeches worked perfectly. Mark made sure the night moved along as planned and people did not stop dancing once the music started. We help our reception at D’Amore and from nine to midnight the whole dance floor was full of our friends and family. You will not be disappointed, grapevine is awesome!

Sent on 10/01/2013
  • Mrs. Pezz

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2013

Wonderful, friendly, professional. You really can't go wrong with using Mark for your wedding. Honestly, I don't remember all the music that was played because the whole evening went by so fast but I remember it being fun and not having to worry about a thing with Mark. He really listens to his clients and I love that he also listens to the guests and played some awesome requests. He is a lot of fun to talk to about music as well, my husband and I are crazy music addicts. I am very glad I went with someone like Mark.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Ty Jones - our DJ with Grapevine was awesome. Fun reception with all 250 guests dancing! Bride and groom both enjoyed working/planning the music with Ty. It was a great evening! MOB

Sent on 10/09/2013
  • User3511939 · 2+ years ago

Mark did an amazing job! The lighting was perfect...we were thrilled with that and received so many compliments!!! The music was awesome and you were so professional! We got a lot of compliments on the music and the atmosphere so thank you so much! You did a wonderful job transitioning between introductions, speeches, songs. The atmosphere for the cocktail hour was just what we envisioned. It was wonderful having a dance floor filled with everyone dancing! We are just so happy with how everything turned out! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/04/2013
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 07/13/2013

Mark is a pro! We were very picky about music, and he totally nailed it! Everyone had a great time. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/25/2013

R · Married on 06/29/2013

We didn't want anything too high strung and we really didn't have a good plan. We left it in their hands and it was a wonderful party. Everyone had fun and the DJ kept everything moving along at a great pace.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Ghazaleh · Married on 06/08/2013

I had ty for my DJ at my wedding. He was amazing, great selection of music and very informative about what to do and what not do for first timers. He was very familiar with the venue. He was on time and very helpful. My husband and I were very happy with his service and his help.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/01/2013

Great service! Very prompt in responding to calls or emails. Was willing to meet and talk as much as I wanted. Would use again in future!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Ty was a wonderful DJ!! We planned from out of state, and he helped us along at every part of the process-- he even took the time to email me photos of our venue (which I had never seen in person). He helped us to plan out our reception and made the entire process totally easy. We really appreciated his patience with us. At the reception he took the time mid-party to help us project a very special slideshow that my sister-in-law had made. He made the whole event run smoothly and ensured that everyone had a great time. I couldn't recommend a better DJ-- Ty was fantastic!

Sent on 06/07/2013
  • User2381997 · 2+ years ago

Mark provided an awesome environment and lively dance floor for our Scottish Rite wedding in Indianapolis. From our first meeting we were impressed by Mark's creativity and attention to detail. Mark assisted us in coordinating our timeline of wedding festivities, ensuring a smooth and flawless wedding reception. At our reception, Mark was professional, positive, polite... and quite dapper! We highly recommend Mark Beecher and Grapevine DJ's to provide an excellent wedding experience. - Sarah & Scott M.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Brittany · Married on 05/11/2013

Mark gave us exactly what we wanted and delivered on what he promised. One of the main draws for my husband and I was that we could choose what songs we wanted and what we didn't. I had several people come up and tell me how they loved the music and the general order and flow to things. Mark is a true professional who brings great advice to make your wedding even better. He recommended an order for the events that other brides told me they where jealous of. We were so incredibly happy with his service and that he played all the songs we wanted to hear, which made it feel that much more like our day. He also understand what we liked for the general feel of the reception and our dance floor was never empty once it got started! Definitely the perfect fit for us and the right choice for you!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Jess · Married on 05/11/2013

Grapevine was amazing for our wedding! We had the pleasure of having Ty with us for our reception and it was one of the best decisions we made. He was so easy to work with, found songs that were not on the 'typical' playlists and let us bring some special songs on a cd that he worked in (original music), throughout the evening. When someone requested the electric slide and none of us remembered how to do it, Ty came out on the dance floor with us and showed us! Wonderful experience and I 100% recommend Grapevine.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Deb · Married on 05/04/2013

Wonderful experience. Mark Beecher was responsive, attentive, prompt, flexible, knowledgeable, and I would recommend him to anyone. He covered both the ceremony, in conjunction with a string quartet, and the reception. Everything was as the bride requested. And he has a great dog!!!

Sent on 05/08/2013