Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment Reviews

249 | Brownsburg, IN

249 Reviews for Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment

Travis · Married on 09/12/2015

What a memory Grapevine provided !!!!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Alexia · Married on 09/12/2015

Mark did a great job! He played all of the songs we wanted and had people on the dance floor all night. He was flexible with meeting times, and always got back with us by phone and emails very promptly. He did everything exactly as we planned it out before the wedding. I did a voice over for my dad during the father, daughter dance and he did a very good job with that. We also really liked the monogram he had for us on the dance floor. I would definitely suggest Grapevine!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Mark at Grapevine DJ's is excellent, and I highly recommend him for your event. My sister had hired Mark for her 2009 wedding, and because of the great experience he provided, I contacted him for our Sept 2015 wedding. The combination of his talents and years of experience helped make our ceremony and reception an amazing time and memory. We had particular music amplification needs for an outdoor ceremony that included a digital upright piano, a vocal quartet, and a vocal/acoustic guitar soloist. Mark's on-site additions and adjustments ensured that everything was heard easily and clearly. He also was willing and able to create specific sound clips and helped us customize our song choices for the reception. Thanks again, Mark! -Brooke H. (well "S."now!)

Sent on 09/17/2015

Sara · Married on 09/05/2015

Great DJ service! Professional and worth the money

Sent on 10/04/2015

Our DJ was Ty and we could not have been more pleased. Excellent service, professional and kept our wedding moving in the direction we hoped for all night long.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Maria · Married on 08/30/2015

Our dj Chris was very professional and made sure everything flowed very smoothly throughout the reception. We especially enjoyed the way the first dances were able to take place outdoors on the back porch at Laurel Hall. The outdoor sound system was wonderful!

Sent on 11/10/2014

My husband and I had a wonderful and easy time planning our wedding music with Mark, and he made the night so enjoyable for us and our wedding guests. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night! Mark also used uplights which was very elegant during dinner, and then changed colors during the dancing. 100% recommend using him for any event!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Alexandra · Married on 08/15/2015

Mark was a fabulous DJ. He was quick to reply from the very beginning. He makes sure to answer any questions in great detail. When my mom and I met with him he made us feel very comfortable and helped find songs that would fit my husband and I. He made sure everything went smooth before, during, and after the wedding. I did not give him a lot of guidance on what music to play and he did such a great job reading the crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor. The dance floor stayed full until the very end and that was one thing I wanted out of my reception. I highly recommend Mark and Grapevine DJ's entertainment. He was very reasonably priced and worth every cent.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Randy · Married on 08/15/2015

We used Ty as our DJ for our wedding reception and could not have been happier. Ty was professional, easy to work with and had a lot of great recommendations. We had a lot of special requests for Ty and he was able to do each one to perfection. The lighting and music set the tone for the entire wedding reception and everyone had a great time. I would highly recommend Grapevine if you need a DJ for any event and would encourage you to request Ty.

Sent on 08/28/2015

The music was fantastic - everyone, including the old folks, were on the dance floor to the bitter end!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/25/2015

When searching for a DJ, I talked to multiple different people, but as soon as I emailed Mark I knew right away he was the DJ for us. He was prompt on responses back, very professional and when I first talked to him on the phone/Skype his voice was also very impressive. After all who wants a DJ who doesn't have a nice voice?! During the wedding every single thing went smoothly; from the ceremony music, to cocktail hour music, to the newlywed game and the first dance/father daughter dance on to the dancing party music. The music was great, the crowd was entertained and just overall he went above and beyond. I highly suggest the up-lighting as well!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Brian · Married on 07/18/2015

Mark was wonderful to work with, from beginning to end. He made the process of selecting a wedding DJ feel comfortable and problem-free. At the first meeting it already felt like we had known him for some time, and he had ideas and solutions that made us feel worry-free in choosing him.

Mark was quick to respond to any questions we had throughout the process, and walked us through any music selection or scheduling issues that we needed. Being able to use his online song list builder was a huge time saver! We just chose all the songs we wanted for special dances or moments, and then went over every detail with him in person to ensure that the reception went exactly as we imagined it.

The most important aspect of a wedding DJ is the attitude and atmosphere they create, and Mark excelled! He knew exactly when to be talking and when the let the music play, and he was great at letting guests know certain moments would be taking place. At no point did we have to worry that the crowd was getting bored or starting to fade. Mark kept the dance floor packed from start to finish with a great music selection that relied both on his own expertise and stuck to the general style we had discussed with him.

We cannot recommend Mark enough! We truly believe he is the best value and best personality of any wedding DJ we looked at in the Indianapolis area, and he was a huge part of our reception being an amazing success.

Sent on 08/08/2015

Megan · Married on 07/11/2015

This was not only one of the easiest but one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. For the very first email response we got back from Grapevine to the goodbye from Chris as we were leaving our reception, we were laughing and enjoying the music planning process for our wedding reception. Grapevine is very professional and was more than willing to work within our budget well making suggestions for ways to improve our reception. We received many compliments about how the DJ was able to keep the dance floor packed all night and how much fun people had. If you want an easy process with professionals who know what they are doing and are well connected with other wedding vendors look no further than Grapevine. You will not regret using them!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Tom · Married on 07/11/2015

Mark of Grapevine DJs was exactly what we wanted in a DJ to help make our daughter's wedding reception the perfect occasion!
    We had a wonderful time, the dance floor was full with our guests happily dancing the night away. We received many compliments on the music and the mood. Things changed subtlely from the jazzy, big band sounds for the cocktail hour, to the warm, feel-good background music during dinner, to the keep-em-dancing music for the rest of the evening; it was just perfect.
    It occurred to me afterwards, discussing how well everything went , that we did not even notice Mark the whole evening; a great compliment in our minds. Mark provided direction and emphasis when necessary but otherwise he let the music do the talking. The equipment was excellent - even though we were dancing outside on the Regions Tower Terrace, the sound quality was great. With a venue probably more difficult than most, i suspect, Mark remained cool and flexible while things switched from outside to inside and then back outside without skipping a beat. Also very important, our daughter and new son-in-law agreed that Mark was great to work with while they were choosing their music, etc - coming in from out of town for the wedding, they were able to speak over phone and make their music selections online - only limited by their imaginations.
    We have since asked our daughter how she thought their big day went. All she said was "perfect" and we know Mark and the music was a big part of that.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Mark was great! Our guests have said they had such a great time. Once the dance floor got going it was full until the end of the night. Thanks, Mark!

Sent on 07/12/2015
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2015

We were so happy that our first choice DJ (Mark Beecher with Grapevine DJ's and Entertainment) was free on our wedding day! We were married on June 20th, 2015 at BluFalls in Pendleton, Indiana. Mark was so great to work with before and during the event! He has a great resume of experience, is willing to work with new and different ideas, provide suggestions on timelines and song choice, be flexible the day of when timelines change, and keep a smile on his face the whole time, entertaining the audiences! Mark's DJ equipment was perfect, had great sound, and made our day extra special for our special toasts, guest musicians, and various other events. He even helped us get some awesome light up glow sticks for the day which our guests really loved! I'd highly suggest Mark for future events and would love to hire him again if we ever need a DJ!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Mark was very responsible and professional. He responded to our emails regarding questions we had about our event in a very timely manor.

Sent on 07/06/2015

Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Jennifer and Lex - It was quite a night and a pleasure being part of your celebration! I hope you and your Dad liked the custom Father Daughter medley I put together for you. It never got below 87 degrees in the Ritz Charles Garden Pavilion but your friends and family partied up a storm! I hope you didn't mind trying out my new up lights - Here is the video! https://youtu.be/Ru_1kM5V9js

Chris · Married on 06/06/2015

Mark did an excellent job as the DJ of our wedding. He helped us create a personalized wedding that could not have gone any better. I would recommend Mark and Grapevine DJs to anyone who wants to have a truly amazing wedding reception!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Every time we told someone that we had hired Mark Beecher to DJ our wedding we heard "Mark is the best!" They were all right! Mark was excellent to work with. Extremely professional, easy to communicate with, and affordable. He kept our wedding organized and on schedule and kept the guests entertained all night. The dance floor was never empty. I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Sneha · Married on 05/23/2015

Mark was fantastic! We had a 2 day Indian/American wedding and Mark handled everything very well. Majority of our bridal party has names that are difficult to pronounce, but Mark pronounced each name perfectly. His music selection was also on point! Very happy to have had him as our DJ!! :)

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/08/2015

Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment my fiance and I met with him to discuss his services. He was extremely organized, and has a passion for what he does. Mark was professional in ever sense of the word. He worked with us to make sure the music on our wedding day was exactly what we wanted it to be. Everybody had a great time! The drummer was also a really nice touch to our wedding. If you are looking for a professional DJ, who will make sure everyone has a great time, you have to choose Grapevine DJ!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Colby · Married on 05/02/2015

Excellent DJ! Would have given him 6 stars if I could! Goes above and beyond with having information and resources for scheduling key wedding moments. Great personality with lots of experience. He knew how to keep the guests dancing until closing. Surprised us with a 7 minute video capturing some great moments at our reception. Would recommend him for any wedding.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Meghan · Married on 04/18/2015

Mr. Beecher was completely AMAZING to work with! I don't even know where to begin! We found him here on weddingwire, and after reading so many positive reviews decided to request more info from the website. He replied very quickly, and included so much information and extremely valuable planning tools. We knew we wanted Grapevine less than 10 minutes into our first meeting with him.

Not only is he knowledgeable about his own area of service, but he also had a lot of very helpful advice unrelated to music for the VERY overwhelmed and clueless newly engaged couple that we were! ("STAY TOGETHER at the reception!")

Mr. Beecher was very easy to work with and super friendly, which is becoming more and more unusual with wedding vendors; he really put us at ease during planning as well as at the reception.

It's wonderful to see someone who has the knowledge that can only come from years of experience without being pretentious, and who not only knows his stuff, but is quite obviously still extremely passionate about what he's doing.

His online music selection is expansive, yet very easy to navigate (even for my husband, who is tech-challenged). He even located a very specific altered version of a song for my father-daughter dance that I couldn't find anywhere but youtube.. and believe me, I SEARCHED!

He created a perfectly flowing playlist from many completely different genres of music that we'd requested, as well as some that were randomly requested by guests.

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. I have not one negative thing to say about Grapevine. Everything about his service on our wedding day was utterly perfect, and I would not change one thing.

Spend a little more, and hire a PROFESSIONAL... I promise, its worth every single cent... you're not going to get this kind of service from your ipod..

Thank you for everything, Mr. Beecher.

--Meghan Sanders-Petolino

Sent on 04/23/2015

Aaron · Married on 04/18/2015

Ty was great! He stuck to the "Do not play" and "Must Play" list during the reception and kept the party going all night long. He communicated with us well in advance of the wedding as well as multiple times in the weeks leading up to the wedding. He made every effort to make sure both parties understood each other and if any questions popped up he responded within 24 hours. I'd 100% without any hesitation recommend Ty to anybody!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Great DJ and very easy to work with!

Sent on 04/13/2015