Grand Roosevelt Ballroom Reviews

8 | Yonkers, NY

8 Reviews for Grand Roosevelt Ballroom

Kassandra · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing staff to work with ! The venue was very nice and beautiful . So many compliments after the wedding. Jan was very easy to work with and brought my wedding vision to light even though I changed my mind sooo many timesk

Sent on 08/10/2018
  • W

Withney · Married on 05/26/2018

Great venue ! Lovely services. They did my decor for the wedding.. it came out very beautiful cost effective

Sent on 08/10/2018

Maheen · Married on 01/13/2018

After 6 months of an extensive search to find a venue for my big day. I finally came across this exquisite place and decided to book it for my wedding reception. Honestly, when I look back I feel like this was the best decision ever. The beautiful architecture, makes you feel no less than a royal. The management helped me find vendors for cake, setup, DJ and even wedding planners. For some reason, we had more guests than expected. The staff was so co-operative and immediately managed to set up an extra table and chairs. The food was fresh and amazing, all the guests were impressed. I wanna thank the entire team of GrandRoosevelt for making my event so memorable. Can't wait to come back for more events.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Honey · Married on 12/16/2017

Attend a wedding of my friend.Wow place was Beautiful.From outside I can’t Imagine about the Place.we really enjoy the event.Specialy when we did dance with Bride and Groom.Food was excellent.Service was very good.Service people they are very cooperative.I need milk for baby.They provide warm milk for my baby.Event was memorable

Sent on 01/26/2018

Noor · Married on 10/14/2017

Everyone is treated like a family, and it's a family you would instantly want to become a part of. This is really one of the best experiences I have ever had. From my friend's sweet sixteen to my cousin's wedding. The location is amazing, the staff is always welcoming, and best of all there food tastes like heaven. I go to Indian restaurants all over the world, but the Nawab Pakistani Indian Cuisine is definitely my favorite. I love how they can create many type's of food such as Indian, American, Italian, Chinese e.t.c. The prices are so reasonable as well. Something that wowed me were their sauces such as their white sauce, mint sauce and many many more. They have a kids menu as well which I thought was totally amazing. My favorite thing is that they have a restaurant and a ballroom as well. You should really check this place out because it is definitely amazing and super lit.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Areebah · Married on 03/18/2017

After a lot of searching, my family had finally found the perfect place for my sisters wedding. The food was incredible and venue was breathtaking! Architecture is very classic and elegant. Staff is super co-opeertive. Totally recommend having another event here!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Robert · Married on 04/10/2016

These guys are good, it may take a little prodding to get a return phone call... but it's really worth it. AND. It's not only Indian food that you can order, they will make traditional wedding fare. The food is good, and the venue is great. You will enjoy your event.

Sent on 04/29/2017

3.6
      3.5
      2.0
      3.0

Exceptional venue for a wedding reception. High ceilings, huge ballroom to accommodate large functions. Responsiveness and prompt communication can be improved. Overall decent place.

Sent on 09/04/2014