Grand Rental Station Party Plus Reviews

3 | Mount Dora, FL

3 Reviews for Grand Rental Station Party Plus

We rented white chairs for the ceremony and white table linens for the reception. They arrived on time and set up the chairs exactly how we wanted them. They also came back on the following Monday to pick everything back up. Very professional and friendly!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Bonnie · Married on 11/09/2014

We contacted Grand Rental Station through the advice of our venue. They were not only the best price, but well acquainted with the venue. I did change the order a few weeks before the wedding and they were very kind and accommodating about the update. They sent a new invoice immediately. They were easy about payments and very helpful. On the day, we never had a problem and everything looked great. The next day, I received a call they were on their way to pick the order. No issues. Very great service.

Sent on 11/13/2014
  • Mrs. Jaclyn Willson

Jaclyn · Married on 04/14/2012

They were great!
    I went in the weekend before after putting it off for so long. I didn't have an exact idea of how I wanted the tables set up but Brandy was very patient with me. She even set a table up to show me different ways I could arrange an overlay and napkin, giving me a clear idea of what it would look like. I even had to make last minute changes to my order and they were very helpful. In the end it turned out great and I was very happy. I got Napkins which I used in place of an Overlay for all the guests tables, an overlay for the sweetheart table and chair covers and sashes for all the chairs.

Sent on 04/23/2012