Graddy Photography Reviews

129 | Lakeville, MN

129 Reviews for Graddy Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Nicky · Married on 08/12/2011

Words cannot even begin to describe our experience with Graddy Photography! It was beyond perfect! Absoutely perfect communication from the start then ending with the most stunning wedding pictures!! This husband and wife team know how to run a business! They are so detailed with every aspect that we literally did not have to worry once about anything with our photography! Justin captured our engagement pictures on one of the coldest days of the winter and took us walking through snow to our knees --- let's just say the pictures were well worth it!! From the get go we put our trust with Justin and knew he would capture our day just like we wanted it. Here we are today looking at these pictures feeling so grateful that we had Graddy as our photographer. We cannot thank you enough for how perfect you have captured our special day! We have already highly recommended you to our friends that have seen our photos! We know that any photos we need moving forward will be done in your studio! Thanks again you guys!!

Sent on 09/15/2011
  • W

Christina · Married on 07/23/2011

Graddy Photography was absolutely the best vendor of any we worked with throughout our wedding process; they were worth every penny we paid them and we are recommending them to everyone. From the time we signed the contract 6 months out, they were part of our day - working to make sure they understood what we wanted and making honest suggestions about how they would be able to best provide that within the budget we were able to spend. They worked with amazing efficiency the day of the wedding, splitting the opportunities and angles between each of the 2 photographers perfectly, and no time was wasted standing around or needlessly positioning people. They came BACK, after their contracted time was over, to offer us the opportunity to catch ONE LAST unique shot, and it ended up being one of our absolute favorites.

One of the biggest points in their favor on the business side, beyond their amazing attention to detail and wealth of knowledge on wedding timing and expectations, was that they actually recommended we stick with our original budget for how long we hired them, rather than try to get an unrealistic amount of shots in an extra hour.

We took their advice on everything and were thrilled with the results: our photos were absolutely stunning. We have been bombarded with praise and requests for our photographer's name; they are so unique and so accurately capture the essence of all the little moments we wanted to remember. Thank you Graddy Photography for capturing us so perfectly on our most perfect day!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Lindsey · Married on 07/16/2011

Graddy Photography is simply amazing! Justin made sure to cover all the photographs we talked about and after those shots were complete he blended in and we didn't even know he was there... everyone had nothing but great things to say about his presence and friendliness. Once I saw my sneak peak photographs I knew immediately that I had made the right decision- all the emotions of that day were brought to life. I have shown everyone my sneak peaks and they all comment "looks straight out of a magazine" and he made us feel and look stunning. The photography part of the wedding was very important and I had researched photographers for a long time before deciding on Justing Graddy based on his photographs alone- take one look at them and you will have no problem deciding. I would highly recommend Graddy Photography to any Bride- you will never regret the decision! Thanks Justin for the beautiful memories!
    Lindsey & Jared Stull

Sent on 08/10/2011
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/09/2011

Justin did a wonderful job on both our engagement and wedding pictures. We heard from many friends and family that the sneak peek pictures Justin posted were the "best wedding pictures we have ever seen"! We highly recommend!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 07/03/2011

I am so grateful that we used Graddy Photography. Justin was incredibly flexible, while still able to give us direction (I had no clue how to pose)! I love the pictures and couldn't be more satisfied!

Sent on 08/08/2011

Deanna · Married on 06/25/2011

Justin at Graddy Photography is great to work with. He is easy to get a hold of and easy to work with. His work is OUTSTANDING.

Sent on 08/01/2011

Brooke · Married on 06/24/2011

Graddy Photography was amazing to work with! Our photos are better than I had ever dreamed they would be. On top of everything, Justin and Chrissy are so easy to work with - they will do anything for their couples! 5 stars is not enough!
    -Brooke Nohner

Sent on 07/27/2011

Brenna · Married on 05/28/2011

We feel so lucky to have photos from our wedding that capture our personal style and the happiness and love of the day. Justin and Chrissy Graddy are absolutely amazing to work with and it was the best decision we made to have Graddy Photography photograph our wedding. They captured every detail of our big day and were such a joy to work with - professional and kind. We would highly recommend Graddy Photography to any couple!

Our sincerest thanks and appreciation to Graddy Photography!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Angie · Married on 04/16/2011

The biggest regret we have with our wedding day was that we did NOT book Graddy Photography as our wedding photographer....we wish we would've come across their website sooner. We booked a very expensive photographer with not enough experience in the wedding industry. The results included my dress nearly being ruined when they took it outside for photographs (that didn't turn out), my "must take" photograph requests being ignored, many missing detail shots, a lack of communication, and just mediocre photos that were mainly shot indoors, again what I did not want. Our whole experience with our photographer has been a mess and I was thrilled when Julie from Smart & Chic contacted me after hearing about what happened to my dress. She offered a "rock the dress" session, doing my hair and makeup, and photos done at the Graddy studio. The generosity of S&C and Graddy has been amazing, since we had no budget for this at all. Justin Graddy took photos of my dress and we walked around New Prague to some great sites to finally get the outdoor photographs that we so desperately wanted. I've seen a couple of the "sneak peek" shots and I can't wait to see the rest, they are just what we were looking for! The fact that the Graddy's took the time to donate their services to make us happy speaks volumes. They are true professionals!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Sarah · Married on 03/08/2011

Graddy Photography was awesome for my destination wedding! They are true artists and went above and beyond what I imagined. I never thought I would receive so many compliments on how amazing our weddding photos are. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 04/20/2011

Ashly · Married on 07/31/2010

We are so happy we chose Graddy Photography to do our wedding pictures. They did such a GREAT job! Justin and Chrissy are creative, very helpful with the whole wedding experience, flexible, professional, and just a lot of fun to work with! We would recommend them to all of our friends and family!

Poji · Married on 07/03/2010

I have never been so impressed in my life!:) There are tons, and tons of photographers I had to sift through on the knot.com page and finally I found the Graddy's!:) They were a breath of fresh air! They did a fantastic job on our engagement photos! For our wedding, they were nothing but flexible and accommodating. We love all of our photos and love our wedding album. They are a husband and wife team and the nice thing about having that is they can capture more moments on film. They both have a wonderful personality and extremely professional and caring. My husband and I have been recommending them to everyone that asks me about photographers:)! They do a great job for weddings but also maternity pictures, seniors--everything! I hope soon to have pictures of babies!:))

Kris · Married on 06/25/2010

I met with Graddy Photography and was impressed with their professionalism, personalization, expertise in the industry, and all of their existing work. They created the entire timeline for the day (I could have had them for 20 hours) and were the most responsive to work with. They have the ability to bring out the very best in us and our wedding party. They made the day fun and captured moments we didn't even see ourselves. Their creativity showed through our engagement and wedding photos.
    We discovered after the wedding that it was one of the most important investments we made because the day went by so fast and now we have all the images to remind us. It was truly an amazing day for us, our family, and friends and we feel so blessed to have beautiful/timeless/amazing/captivating images of our wedding that will remind us of the beginning of our lives together- images that last a lifetime.
    Some of the most amazing photos of the day were when Justin grabbed us and said, "a storm just passed and it is perfect out." We didn't even realize how beautiful it was out in a field with the clouds in the sky. It made for beautiful pictures and was a moment for the two of us! There were so many times throughout the day that happened- Thank You!
    I would strongly advise any bride/couple to meet with Justin and Chrissy Graddy. They are a husband and wife team. We were blessed to have them a part of of our day and they can continue to photograph the other major moments in our life. Thank you for the photo memories!

Sent on 09/01/2010

Rachel · Married on 06/19/2010

The Graddy's were so amazing to work with and the we absolutely LOVE all of our pictures!! We will cherish these photos for years to come and remember what an amazing day we had. Thank you so much Justin and Chrissy!

Rachel and Lucas Phelan
    6/19/2010

Kari · Married on 06/12/2010

Our wedding photos are EXCEPTIONAL -creative, beautiful, dynamic. Justin and Chrissy truly captured the essence of the our special day. We highly recommend Graddy Photography to any couple!
    Kari and Michael Lessard
    June 12, 2010

Sent on 08/09/2010

Katy · Married on 06/11/2010

My husband, Andy, and I recently used Graddy Photography for our engagement and wedding photos. They were absolutely wonderful! We would work with them again if we had to do all the planning over again. From the very beginning Justin and Chrissy wanted to get to know us. They had us over to their place and showed us all of their materials and former weddings and really went over and above. Connecting with them was always easy either by email or phone and they were always quick to respond. Justin made everything fun when it came time for our engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures. He also worked great with parents who have their own ideas of what picture they want taken. He really aimed to please everyone and made sure to check with us before leaving to make sure there wasn't anything else we wanted him to take pictures of.

Justin and Chrissy also were so affordable! Being recent college grads we didn't have a lot of money, but we did know that with the money we did have we wanted to put most of it into the photography since these pictures are what we wre going to have to remember the day for the rest of our lives. We knew the investment would be worth it - and it was! Andy and I are still talking about how thankful we are that we used Graddy Photography.

Justin also did bridal portraits with me. There are only so many opportunities that a girl gets to wear her dress - so make the most of it! The shoot was so much fun and then we had Justin develop a print on velvet to display at the reception - it looked fantastic.

We are still getting compliments on our photos and so many of our friends are saying that they wish they knew about Graddy when they got married.

Sent on 09/01/2010

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2009

Chrissy and Justin's professionalism and quality of work is beyond anything we could have expected or anticipated. The photos they took of our wedding were commented by friends and family as a work of Art; photos that are found in a Bride magazine; creative and in the moment! I would recommend Graddy Photography to anyone who really want photos that your friends and family will be talking about for a long time - photos you will remember for a lifetime!

Sent on 01/17/2010

Amy · Married on 10/24/2009

Awesome!! They are extremely accommodating and do as you'd like. You can request any pictures you want and they do an a fantastic job. I would 100% recommend them again!

Sent on 11/04/2009
  • O

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2009

Graddy Photography is awesome! They do such creative, quality work. Definitely not your typical photographer. Their pictures really tell the story of your wedding day in a photojournalistic style. They really get to know their clients and it shows in their work. We've referred our friends to them and we look forward to having them take our family pictures in the future.

Jill · Married on 10/03/2009

They made our wedding day the best day of our lives, and because of their work we can relive the day any time we want! I wouldn't choose anyone else for my wedding photographer

• O

nadia · Married on 09/26/2009

Absoutely amazing photographers. We were thrilled with our pictures, one picture even won in an international competition!! Not only were we impressed with the sheer volume of great pictures, but we also loved how calm and easy going both Justin and Chrissy were throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Graddy Photography if you want fantastic pictures and professionalism!

Andrea · Married on 09/12/2009

Justin and Chrissy captured all the shot's we wanted. They were flexable and easy to work with, would highly recommend to everyone.

Sent on 09/27/2009

Kara · Married on 07/17/2009

Graddy is a young husband and wife team who really make your day special. They are members of the WPJA, which is something I really wanted for my wedding. After a few couples we knew mentioned their name, we decided to book them!

They were relaxed, calm, and understood the craziness of my family! We took some posed, but creative shots before the wedding, and then I felt like they disappeared (in a good way!) I hate going to weddings where you see the photographer getting in everyone's way - this is not them! They took great shots without interfering with the day.

After dinner, we did some evening shots on the river - they really know how to maximize your venue for great photos!

I would highly recommend this team!

Sent on 08/05/2009
  • F

Christina · Married on 05/23/2009

I adore Justin & Krissy. They were so fun at our wedding and they took such stunning pictures. I wish they could have attended the wedding as our guests, as they got along with everyone so well!

I never had to follow up with Graddy - they always returned calls or emails within 24 hours. They also met with us at the last minute over Thanksgiving weekend so we could have pictures for our Christmas cards.

I cannot recommend this vendor highly enough. I felt like they were a steal for the price and I can't imagine a more talented duo.

Sent on 06/09/2009

Tanya · Married on 10/12/2007

Justin and Chrissy were outstanding on my daughter's big day! They made sure that they understood what my daughter and her fiance wanted, as well as what the families wished. They were professional, unobtrusive to the ceremonies and the family moments before the wedding. They travelled with the wedding party to 8 different locations for the after-ceremony shoot, and then stayed for all of the main reception highlights. They were helpful, watchful, with a keen eye toward the artistic and meaningful photographic shots. They also worked extremely well with all of our other vendors. Their finished products were so far beyond expectation, it was difficult to choose portraits. Their Wedding Story Photojournal is so moving, it was like going through the wedding day all over again! We would recommend Graddy Photography very highly.

Sent on 04/14/2008