Graddy Photography Reviews

129 | Lakeville, MN

129 Reviews for Graddy Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Janelle · Married on 07/06/2013

We looked at tons of photography portfolios before we found Graddy. Absolutely no one was even close to comparing to their talent. They were a blast to shoot with as well. They are very calming and can give a lot of direction which was super helpful for my husband and I as we didn't know how to pose. We upgraded to using 2 photographers and got Justin's wife as well. She is such a sweetheart and takes wonderful pictures as well. Their communication was always super fast and helpful. We LOVE our pictures. Some of the comments we keep hearing from family, friends and coworkers is how our photos "look like they could be in a magazine" and how they are "the best wedding photos" they've ever seen. Graddy truly is the best wedding photography in Minnesota and they deserve all the awards they win!!!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2013

Justin and Chrissy have been a wonderful part of our wedding. They are so helpful and easy to work with. Chrissy helped me with the timeline and other details I hadn't thought of that made the wedding day go so smoothly. Justin is incredibly professional, relaxed, and very talented. My husband and I felt natural the whole time, which is saying something because he hates pictures! I am so glad we spent the extra money on the photographer because the day of went so smoothly and the final product is incredible! I've been to a wedding where the photographer provided no direction and everyone felt confused and stressed. I've been to other weddings where the photographer spends 15 minutes organized and placing each person in the exact position where they are supposed to stand to capture two pictures, which is such an awkward and forced experience. I've been to other weddings where a beginning photographer misses significant moments and photo opportunities because they didn't realize it was important. Justin captures the important, subtle, and unforgettable moments of life.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2013

Tyler and I were amazed with the outstanding photos Justin captured throughout our wedding day! Photos last a lifetime, so in our opinion choosing the right photographer to capture all of the special moments throughout the day was critical. Justin did this beautifully! He brought out the best of the day - from the emotion to the details of the decor - the end product was truly magical! We'd recommend Graddy Photography to all future brides and grooms!
    -Ashley & Tyler

Sent on 06/17/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2013

We were fortunate enough to be able to work with Justin and Chrissy on for our May 2013 wedding and could not have been happier! Photography was really important to my husband and me, so after doing extensive research, Graddy was the first vendor we booked a year-and-a-half before our wedding. Anytime after that we had any questions, a response was received the same day an email was sent. Chrissy did a great job of staying in touch with us and reaching out to see if we needed anything, as well.

Working with Justin for our engagement pictures was just a preview of how smoothly our wedding day would go. He was so professional and fun and knew exactly what he was doing. And when my husband and I looked at our gallery all we kept saying was "Wow, wow, WOW!" We are absolutely thrilled with each and every image and special moment Justin was able to capture.

We are so thankful that we were able to work with Graddy; Justin and Chrissy are both amazing at what they do! It was so wonderful to be able to enjoy our day and not to worry for a second wondering if we were getting good shots. We knew we were in good hands!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2013

My husband and I cannot express enough how much we love our wedding photos!
    I met Justin almost 2 years ago while I was a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding. Before I was even engaged I knew that I wanted to have Justin take my wedding photographs.
    I'm never the one to feel at ease in front of the camera and neither is my husband. Justin and Chris made us both feel so comfortable and natural with each other. The pictures he took show all of our real emotions. The day of my wedding I felt like I was just hanging out with my husband and my closest friends.
    One of the biggest things that struck me was how Justin and Chris got the most beautiful pictures and we hardly remember seeing them that night after the formal pictures. They were so professional; and at the same time we honestly felt like we knew them for a long time.
    We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures and can't stop looking at them! If you want professionalism and the most beautiful pictures, you won't go anywhere else!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2013

Graddy Photography did an exceptional job at capturing our wedding just how we imagined it. Chrissy was so thorough in her communications throughout the process and Justin was was so flexible to help us get the photos taken with our busy lives. Our venue was Mill City Museum and offered some amazing backdrops and unique possibilities for stunning photos. We asked Justin to capture the textures and overall essence of the venue since that was the reason we chose Mill City. He did such a great job and exceeded our expectations at every level. We would highly recommend using Graddy Photography for your wedding and any other major life moments that you want to creatively capture with professional photography. Thumbs up from us!

Jessica & Adam Guile

Sent on 05/29/2013

Melissa · Married on 04/13/2013

Justin and Chrissy are great to work with, very flexible and quick to respond. I knew right away when I got engaged I wanted to book with Graddy Photography. I love the way the pictures turned out, I looked at other photographer's photos but nothing compared to Graddy. I would highly recommend going to them. Everything turned out GREAT!

Sent on 05/17/2013

Erica · Married on 03/23/2013

We absolutely loved working with Graddy photography and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! Justin and Chrissy were very polite and professional to work with, they were very responsive to questions and made us feel at ease. We could not be happier with how our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out. Justin truly captured all of the joy and emotion of our wedding, thanks again for helping to preserve the memories from our big day!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Justin was a blast! His work is outstanding. Chrissy did an amazing job of helping define the timeline and related services. He captured many moments I didn't realize as he is so good you forget he is there during the get ready process. We had a tight timeline moving between the Mansion--Church--Mansion...he didn't miss a beat! Thanks Justin and Chrissy!

Sent on 12/28/2012

Alyson · Married on 11/17/2012

Graddy Photography was an excellent choice for us for our November 2012 wedding. I looked through many photography websites, and theirs was the first one that brought a tear to my eye. I requested information on their site at 10:30pm on a Friday night, and woke up the next morning to an email from Chrissy! Their responsiveness and customer service was amazing and Chrissy put together an excellent timeline for the day. Any time I would email or have a question, she would get back to us within the day. It is such a stressful time for brides and Chrissy and Justin really took all the worry out. Then on the wedding day, Justin put us all at ease and we had total confidence in the pictures he was taking and his vision. Looking through many of the pictures we often thought "where was he standing?? How did he get that??" because he just knew what to look for and capture special moments. The pictures turned out fabulous, not only the "fun" and creative shots that you see on the website, but the formal pictures that my grandparents will want turned out amazing as well. I would highly recommend Graddy Photography, and they really reduced the stress of an anxious and stressed out bride!

Sent on 12/21/2012

Andene · Married on 11/02/2012

I had high expectations for Graddy Photography, and to my surprise they surpassed them. It truly is the case that while you spend tons of time planning for all the details of your wedding, it's the photography that captures these moments and helps to make them lasting reminders of this major ceremonial day. Their communication leading up to the event was the perfect combination of professional, yet friendly and accommodating. Also, on the day of Justin blended seamlessly into events of the day, and managed to capture so many tender and beautiful moments. I was truly shocked to see how magazine-like the photos turned out. My husband and I are thrilled--and so is my hard-to-impress, amateur-photographer mother! I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Lynsey · Married on 10/27/2012

We are so pleased we chose Graddy Photography to shoot our Wedding. From the immediate response time during the planning process to the efficiency on the wedding day and finally the results and beauty of the photos taken, Graddy is definitely deserving of a 5 star service rating.

My husband is not a fan of having his picture taken and immediately upon meeting Justin, I knew his laid-back style would be a fit with my husband's desires. On the day of, we received countless compliments on the efficiency and ease of working with the Graddy team.

I can be a bit anxious (especially when planning my own wedding) so I was looking for a photographer with attention to details and a quick response time. Chrissy blew me away with her timing and well thought out, detailed responses. We exchanged over 6o emails throughout the planning process and not once did I wait over 24 hours for a response. Thanks Chrissy!

Overall, you can't go wrong with Graddy for your wedding photographer. They might be more expensive than the average Photographer. But if you are looking for average pics, Graddy is not your photographer.

Sent on 11/24/2012

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2012

Graddy Photography is the BEST choice when it comes to wedding photographers! Justin captures the emotions of the day as well as the beautiful moments! Chrissy is so organized and responds quickly to all emails and phone calls. We are so pleased with our wedding pictures and we would recommend Graddy to everyone!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Angie · Married on 10/12/2012

When I was planning my wedding day I knew I wanted to work around Graddy Photography. I was hoping that Justin still had some dates open in the Fall of 2012 since I knew how busy he is with his amazing work and it was such a short notice. He did have just a few dates so we picked the date and the planning begun. We couldn't be any happier with our wedding pictures. We were so pleased and honored to have worked with such and amazing photographer. I know when all is said and done everyone that is honored to have Graddy Photographer for their wedding day is going to be a very pleased client. Also, they are so great to work with. Chrissy does a wonderful job in the behind the scene of wonderful customer service of their clients and Justin makes you feel very comfortable in front of the camera .Thanks again to Graddy Photography.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Brianna · Married on 09/22/2012

AMAZING is an Understatement!
    We used Graddy Photography for our September wedding, and we couldn't be happier! Justin and Chrissy were exactly the type of people we wanted to work with on our wedding day. Ofcourse we knew from looking at their website that they were obviously amazing, that turned out to be a complete understatement! Our pictures were phenomenal, and the moments they captured were outstanding I feel like I am reliving our wedding everytime we look at them!! You will NOT be disappointed if you book with Graddy Photography. We look forward to working with them in the future!!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Leah · Married on 09/21/2012

Justin Graddy did an amazing job capturing our big day. We have a great mix of traditional shots with plenty of candid, photojournalistic shots. He captured all of the details that we want to remember about the chapel, flowers, the raception space, even the weather! I also love that he got so many shots from details in the day I wasn't involved in; what a great surprise to log into my online album and see shots of the guys getting ready and our guests enjoying cocktail hour before we arrived! I was even impressed with his intuition to capture moments away from the main action; for example, an amazing shot of my grandparents when my older brother was giving a speech. I'm not sure how Justin knew to point his camera at them, but that picture captures an important moment perfectly.

The thing about Graddy that you should know if you are considering them, is just how EFFICIENTLY Justin is able to shoot your day. I heard horror stories of brides being exhausted after hours of photos pre-wedding or having to spend much of their reception dashing around for the perfect shot. I have to say that I have many, many perfect shots! But we only did a short amount of time before the wedding and Justin's style is so unobtrusive that he didn't step on our toes at all throughout the reception time. If you want great shots, but you don't want to spend your entire wedding day posing for them, Justin is probably your guy!

I'm excited to have Graddy Photography be a part of our many other life milestones to come. I can't think of anyone better to capture them.

Sent on 10/23/2012

Jen · Married on 09/15/2012

Words cannot express the talent and passion behind Justin & Chrissy's work! We are beyond honored and thrilled to have worked with them to cover our wedding this month. Talented doesn't begin to describe these two. We loved every minute and so grateful they were part of our big day!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Graddy did a great job at our wedding. We needed someone who knew what they were doing with such a large bridal party. Justin did a great job sticking to the pictures we wanted to get in a short amount of time. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures are beautiful and I cannot thank the Graddy family enough for the everlasting memories we have.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Nicci · Married on 09/01/2012

Awesome to work with, very professional photos and albums! Fun and easy!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Graddy Photography is absolutley AMAZING! From the first time I saw his photos I knew that he was the one. So much time and effort went into planning our wedding and he captured every little detail. I am so very happy with the photos - everything was absolutely beautiful. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone I know! Thanks again for capturing our big day - we will cherish these photos forever!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Jozlyn · Married on 08/18/2012

The Graddy's were a joy to work with. With there experience in unique photography I will forever recommend them!

Sent on 09/17/2012

April · Married on 08/10/2012

Graddy Photography, specifically Justin and Chrissy - are amazingly talented, thorough, dependable and wonderful to work with. They were very knowledgeable of where and how the best shots should be taken for both our wedding pictures, and our engagement pictures. This resulted in very special, meaningful and artistic shots.

I cannot recommend their services more! They took extra time to make sure that we got all of the shots that we wanted, and with the people we wanted. Justin’s eye for capturing touching photos is evident throughout our photos.

Having just gotten married, we received our shots promptly, and were beyond satisfied with everything. The experience and the final product exceeded our expectations. We are so grateful for your services!

Do not hesitate to reserve them for your wedding! You will not regret your decision.
    Ryan & April Thompson

Sent on 09/18/2012

Abby · Married on 07/21/2012

Justin and Chrissy are the absolute best. Not only because they are extremely talented and the pictures turned out amazing, but the customer service was nothing but a 10. I asked so many questions and they were always quick to respond and me us feel very at ease and that everything was going to go perfectly and it did. We love you guys and would recommend them to anyone/everyone! Thanks again.

Sent on 09/03/2012

Andja · Married on 07/14/2012

Justin and Chrissy did a wonderful job with our weddding and engagement pictures! They were easy to get in touch with, worked over all of the details with us and took the most amazing pictures! Being an artsy couple we knew we wanted to invest in our photography and Graddy Photographer was worth every last penny and more! !!

Sent on 08/18/2012

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2012

Before the wedding:
    Justin made us feel comfortable immediately during engagement photos and captured amazing shots very quickly. We were so goofy we didn't think he was going to get any good ones out of us but he managed to capture every sweet moment and laugh there was.
    Chrissy was quick to respond to questions and kept me on trrack with planning.

During the wedding:
    The couple was efficient, worked together seamlessly, and kept me calm during photos (which for some reason always have some element of stress). I've been to weddings where the bride was stressed and the photographers actually perpetuated the stress by being short and not helping to keep things moving.
    During the wedding - We barely noticed them, they were able to get amazing shots without being obtrusive or in the way.
    Such a fun couple to be around and work with!

Final product:
    Wedding photo preview was put up on Facebook the week after the wedding while we were on vacation! It was amazing to get a glimpse of the photos so soon. I shared these photos with friends and family with an overwhelming response, so many people said they were the BEST wedding photos they've ever seen.
    All of the wedding photos were available a month after the wedding...a HUGE bonus as many brides toss and turn waiting for their photos for months.
    Album- we weren't going to get an album because of cost but all I can say is DO IT! You invest so much in finding this quality of photography it's a waste to let it sit on a CD after the wedding. The work that Graddy puts in to the album is incredible and really allows your photos to be showcased the way they should be.

Overall
    Professional, experienced, artful eye. This is truly this couple's calling and they are worth every penny.

Sent on 08/16/2012