Gracyn Elizabeth Bride Reviews

15 | Texarkana, TX

15 Reviews for Gracyn Elizabeth Bride

Haley Burleson · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Amazing experience at Gracyn Elizabeth Bride

The team at Gracyn Elizabeth Bride is amazing. They helped me to pick out the perfect dress for my special day. They were extremely helpful and kind. I would recommend them to any future bride looking for a dress.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Kellie · Married on 05/28/2020

Best Wedding Dress Shopping Experience

I drove all the way from Memphis, TN to find the perfect dress at Gracyn Elizabeth! From the moment my family and I stepped in the door, the staff made sure to make shopping for my wedding dress just as special as we could have imagined. I did not feel rushed, nor pressured into picking a dress at any point in time. The staff took their time with me, and made sure I was happy with the dress I chose. I highly recommend shopping at Gracyn Elizabeth if you want a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere while dress shopping for your special event!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Kaycee

Kaycee Allison · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing and fabulous

The environment was everything I hoped for. Very pleased of how I was taken care of.

Sent on 03/19/2020

Becky Hearn · Married on 02/01/2020

The Only Place to Buy a Wedding Dress!!!!

When we had issues with bridesmaids and needed dresses they had a plan to help us solve our problem. The wedding dress was out of production so they called the designer for us to get him to make a dress for me. They were professional and knowledgeable. I would most definitely recommend any bride to use Gracyn Elizabeth Bride. They made wedding dress shopping easy and super fun.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Lindsey Hunley · Married on 11/30/2019

Everything was perfect!

Staff were very helpful! Everything we ordered was the correct fit and everything arrived in plenty of time!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Ashlyn Mayo · Married on 11/16/2019

The girls at Gracyn Elizabeth were very helpful and made my shopping experience great!

Texarkana is lucky to have such a beautiful formal wear boutique. It’s nice to not have to go out of town to find a dress if you don’t want to.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Blaklee Ramsey · Married on 11/09/2019

Royal Treatment

Can’t imagine a better dress shopping experience! The girls at GE are experienced and gracious. I went in with no clue what kind of dress I wanted, and left feeling like a queen. I received so many compliments on my dress. It was unique and elegant. I can’t recommend enough!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Sarah Hurst · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Staff!

Ashley and the team were absolutely amazing! They were so helpful and kind! Made finding the dress of my dreams a breeze!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Rachel Bradshaw · Married on 11/02/2019

Go Gracyn Elizabeth!

The staff was so kind, ammomidating, and professional! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Katelyn Thomas · Married on 10/26/2019

Fall Wedding

GEB made my wedding experience easy and enjoyable! They helped me pick out and match tuxes until I was completely satisfied and made sure each tux fit my guys perfectly!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2019

LOVE this place & the people!

Seriously the best bridal boutique! I am SO happy I did my business with them. The owner is the sweetest lady ever & they made me feel so special! HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Shanna · Married on 10/12/2019

Helpful and caring

The moment I walked in, they made sure I was a priority. Each person made sure I got exactly what I wanted. I stored my dress there until the day before my wedding, and they steamed it for me! They provide great references for alterations, and were all around amazing with both my dress and the groomsmen attire.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Lenzie

Lenzie Cobb · Married on 10/05/2019

An amazing visit with a wonderful staff!

Gracyn Elizabeth made me feel wonderful during my visit. Brooklyn was my helper and she picked out my dream dress. I was elated to have my entire family and bridal party there, and there was plenty of seats for them to watch and help. Thank you again, for such an amazing experience ❤️

Sent on 10/25/2019

Sarah Vammen · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Gracyn Elizabeth Bridal was incredibly helpful and patient in helping me pick out my wedding dress. They listened to what I wanted and helped pick the perfect dress.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 09/23/2017

Excellent service and selection

I loved my bridal appointment at Gracyn Elizabeth. The selection was fantastic. The store was beautiful, and the staff knowledgeable and attentive. From ordering my dress, finding accessories, and alterations. My husband and his groomsmen were even able to get some stylish quality tuxes for a reasonable price. My Gracyn Elizabeth Bride experience was truly nothing short of fabulous!

Sent on 01/22/2020