9 Reviews for Gracious Events Management

7 Gracious Events Management Reviews

The people at Gracious Events are delightful to work with, efficient, imaginative, resourceful and I recommend them without reservation.

Profile Picture MC, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Wedding Planning

My daughter's wedding on New Year's Eve would NEVER have been such a success without the help and attention to detail from Jen and Tania of Gracious Events. Our venue required an incredible amount of planning and they visited the site with me several times, coordinating the visits with the other vendors throughout. They were a constant source of ideas, inspiration, and support throughout all the planning. The night of the wedding, they had created a detailed timeline which helped with the flow of the entire evening. I do not know how two young ladies were able to be in so many places (on 4 different floors!) at once making sure everything was as it should be and solving any issues which might have arisen. To MY knowledge, everything went off without a hitch and our family could not be happier. You will NOT be disappointed with their help in planning your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/12/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Gracious Events AKA Jennifer Hansen was the best money my husband and I spent on my daughters wedding! My husband even thanked her in his speech at the wedding reception!!
Jen was a constant support through out the process, from deciding on the reception site to recommending a fantastic florist! All her preferred vendors were professional and made my daughters wedding vision come true.
Fabulous is a word Jen uses often but after our daughters wedding I also used it to describe Gracious Events!!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were so blessed to have Jenn for my daughter's wedding. Not only did she listen to my daughter's and son in laws wishes, she also took care of wrapping up my loose ends, which were many. She is a highly professional, organized, and just so creative and talented. My daughter had the wedding of her dreams and my day was so wonderful being able to sit back and enjoy it with her. Jenn took care of everything from meeting the vendors that day to set up and staying through until they broke everything down and packed up. Her ideas and creativity is fabulous and the vendors all adored her. Hopefully you will be able to be one of the lucky ones and have Gracious Events take care of your next event.

Profile Picture Deborah, 12/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

When we started to plan a Newport wedding from Washington, DC, we knew we were going to need some help. Gracious Events Management was the best investment we made during our wedding. We had our wedding at a place where we needed to bring all of our vendors in (caterer, lighting, flowers, etc.), and Jen took care of EVERYTHING. My mother, my mother-in-law, our aunts, and even the girlfriend of the best man (and her mother), said that they had never seen a company handle an event like Gracious Events. They were right. Everything looked and went perfectly, my husband and I had an amazing time and didn't worry about a thing. You really have no idea how much needs to be done before, during, and even after your wedding (Gracious Events brought all of our gifts to the property we had rented, as well as some bottles of wine to enjoy when we got home from our post-wedding walk along the water) - and thankfully for me, I still don't know since Gracious Events took care of everything. I feel very, very lucky they were there on my day and recommend wholeheartedly. Jen went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Anne, 6/26/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Gracious Events did an amazing job. Jen had great ideas and really took the stress out of wedding planning. Years later, I still get comments about how great the wedding was!

Profile Picture s, 6/27/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jennifer Hansen of Gracious Events planned my entire wedding from beginning to end and it was wonderful! I have worked with Jen in both social and corporate event planning for many years and when it came to my wedding, she was the only one I would completely trust. At the last minute my beautiful outdoor, sunset wedding turned into an inside event on a rainy day. Jen transformed the entire event and it was truly magical. Everything went off without a hitch and I will never forgot the effort and "TLC" she put into the event. Jen really gets to know her brides and their families and puts her heart into every detail. Thank you Jen!!

Profile Picture Denise, 10/27/07, 1 Review