Graceful Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

Graceful Wedding & Event Planning 3
Graceful Wedding & Event Planning 4

Katie · Married on 02/18/2017

HIGHLY Recommend Grace!

Grace is incredibly organized, prompt, and professional. If you're looking for someone to truly help you sift through the details of your wedding, Grace is your gal. I unreservedly give her my full recommendation; she helped to make my wedding day perfect! I unreservedly give her my full recommendation; she helped make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Graceful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of you and Scott's wedding! It was such a joy, honor and pleasure to help you organize your wedding day! You were such a fun bride to work with!!!
  • SarahMae

Sarahmae Livengood · Married on 07/01/2012

Wonderfully Cared For

I had such a lovely experience meeting with and planning my wedding with Grace.
    She was very detail oriented and helped me make sure that everything was thought of ahead of time, not leaving things until crunch time. We only had three months to plan and we were doing so from another state. She managed to keep us on task and would send follow up emails to keep balls rolling.

We sincerely appreciated how smoothly she ran the rehearsal and then helped to make sure everyone was in place and ready on the big day.

She was gracefully behind the scenes, meticulously and beautifully helping make our day spectacular.

Graceful Wedding & Event Planning 5
    Graceful Wedding & Event Planning 6
    Graceful Wedding & Event Planning 7
    Graceful Wedding & Event Planning 8
    Sent on 05/10/2019

Graceful Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Sarah Mae! It was a joy to help you and David plan your wedding! It was a beautiful day with beautiful bride!!