Grace Wedding & Event Center Reviews

Grace Wedding & Event Center 7
  • Toby

Toby Kirkwood · Getting married on 06/05/2020

This place is awesome

I was the DJ for a wedding on 5/18/19, it was beautiful. This full service venue offered uplighting, a custom monogram gobo, catering and a Full bar! talk about one stop shop, this beautiful venue is just a short drive outside of Charlotte and is now one of my favorites. A bride couldn't go wrong by selecting this beautiful venue.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Natosha

Natosha · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing venue and staff

First time I walked into Grace (after visiting many venues) I knew it was my dream venue. After talking with Carlyn I was definitely sold on this location. Carlyn and the staff made my wedding stress free and kept my mind at ease. The venue is beautiful and the food was delicious. If you want a beautiful and stress free wedding, Grace is definitely the place for you.

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Grace Wedding & Event Center 8
    Grace Wedding & Event Center 9
    Grace Wedding & Event Center 10
    Grace Wedding & Event Center 11

Cecilia · Married on 07/12/2019

The best experience EVER!

Carlyn, Joshua and their team were and are the best at everything ! The food was awesome, the service was amazing and I would definitely use them all in all over again. They have become my family ! We love You all much

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful Venue, Great Food, Amazing Staff

I was recently married at Grace. Oh My, what a beautiful Venue! Carlyn goes over above, and beyond for the brides! She has continually come to my rescue during the process. She’s genuine and sweet! The food!! All of the food was great!! My guest wanted seconds and that almost never happens at a wedding! Overall I had a fairytale wedding.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Grace Wedding & Event Center 16
    Grace Wedding & Event Center 17
    Grace Wedding & Event Center 18

Tangy · Married on 03/30/2018

What a spectacular place for a wedding! March 30, 2018 our daughter's wedding was held here and they did not disappoint! I highly recommend this venue..

Sent on 04/12/2018

Gwyneth · Married on 03/30/2018

The first time I walked into Grace I knew it was the place. Then once I met Carlyn everything was confirmed. She is so such a sweet soul. She has a heart for people and she loves what she does. Grace and the staff takes a lot of stress off the bride. It’s a one stop shop. All the decorations you could ever dream of at your fingertips without an additional cost. If you get “anxious” - Caryln is a phone call or text away and after you speak to her, all your anxiety will cease. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. She will make your day everything you dreamed and more without going in debt!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Kathy · Married on 03/24/2018

To say it was a great experience is an understatement. The place is gorgeous, the staff is terrific, the food - amazing. My guests think we spent a small fortune for the wedding of our dreams but we didn’t. They have have so many options available and keep your budget in mind. Not to mention they were the most affordable venue I checked into. They have truly made it easy for the bride. Lots of decor onsite to choose from at no extra cost. Mix and match with your own to truly make it unique. Set up and clean up is included in the price. And let me talk about the food. My guests raved about how delicious it was. If you want a professional and awesome experience then definitely go with these guys. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 04/14/2018
    Grace Wedding & Event Center 19
    Grace Wedding & Event Center 20
    Grace Wedding & Event Center 21

Lorena · Married on 12/10/2016

Absolutely the best wedding venue for a dream wedding. If you want people to care about making your dreams come true just go and see the charm that grace wedding venue has and the wonderful people that own it. I loved my wedding it was more than I could have asked for. 12-10-2016

Sent on 01/09/2017

Calvin · Married on 09/03/2016

Overall best decision my wife and I made throughout our process. We were So happy with our wedding this past weekend 9-3-16. Everything went very well and Caryln was there every step of the way to guide us. She also provided everything we needed in house and very reasonably priced. If you are within an Hour of this amazing venue and have a wedding coming up you'd really be selling yourself short to not check them out. 10 out of 10. My wife and I are so greatful.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Teneshia · Married on 08/06/2016

We got married at Grace on 08/06/2016. After walking into the venue for the first time it truly felt like a dream come true extremely magical venue Carlyn and her husband have done an amazing job decorating and making the place really feel like grace. Carlyn made my wedding experience stress free. She was always there as a planner and a friend making me feel confident and beautiful. She handled the decoration and the food she stated that she only wants her brides to walk in with their wedding dress. She is such an amazing person with a beautiful heart. Not only did we do business with her and her husband we created a lifetime friendship. Choose grace!!!!!!!!! You will not be disappointed. My husband and I will forever remember our day full of love peace and happiness. Thank you Caryln!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Kimberly · Married on 05/21/2016

BOOK IT!!!!!!! I loved it. The Owners are Angels sent from Heaven

Sent on 10/06/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I used Grace Events for our wedding ceremony and reception and I could not have been more lucky to find Carlyn and her staff. They are absolutely terrific! Professional, helpful, sweet, caring, supportive, and help/guide you through every step along the way. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a wedding in the area. I was truly able to have the wedding of my dreams because of Grace Events. The food is outstanding and the wedding decor is elegant and beautiful. Thank you so much to Carlyn and her staff for everything they did for us!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Annie · Married on 04/30/2016

It was the wedding of my dreams! I could not have been more pleased with Carlyn and her team! She was just a text away with any questions I had during the process. One reason I chose Grace Wedding and Event Center was how they do almost everything there and I wouldn't have to deal with a lot of vendors. They do not up charge for every little detail and she let us use anything we wanted of hers for decor which helped save money. They set up and cleaned up everything at the end of the night was a huge bonus. I feel like I gained a new friend through this process as well. This place, food, and staff go above and beyond to make sure your day is amazing.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Haleigh · Married on 04/03/2016

Carlyn & Josh are an amazing couple that always put the bride & groom first above everything else. They were helpful from the moment we met them & made our day perfect. The minute I walked into the venue, I knew it was the one. Not only has Carlyn been there for us for the wedding, but she has become a friend. I could not have asked for a more perfect day and it is all because of Carlyn, Josh & their amazing team. I am so thankful for them & the perfect, memorable day we had.

Sent on 04/11/2016

SHAKA · Married on 10/25/2015

I wouldn't change a thing !
    If you are looking for an A team Carlyn and Josh are your ppl!

Grace overall was a wonderful experience, great food , stress free , just wonderful ppl that made a happy girl out of me.

May God bless you both with all your hearts desires.
    Thanks again- 25 Oct 15

Sent on 10/27/2015

First I must stay this will possibly be a long review, but I wanted to do Carlyn justice for all she has done for me and my husband. Me and my husband had to plan two weddings in a very short amount of time(literally less than 6 months of full planning) mainly because he is both Indian and from Trinidad. We wanted to honor both cultures so we through a traditional Hindu wedding in Canada(he moved there from Trinidad when he was still a young teen) and a traditional Christian wedding here, in North Carolina where I am from. Basically, we were stressed! In saying this, I want to express just how much of a God send Carlyn truly was! Not only was she flexible with us, knowing all the things we were busy doing, she also was more than prepared for anything and everything that could go wrong. She had decorations that she allows her brides to use for their weddings(crossing off having to find a lot of that stuff was a good stress reliever) and she goes above and beyond making the place look and feel perfect for the wedding day. She caters her own place(with the help of her wonderful husband) and the food was absolutely amazing and she even made us a little plate to take home with us which really came in handy at the end of the night. All in all, she exceeded the expectations I had. Now, after stating all of this I wanted to say the real reason why I felt the urge to take my time with this review. In the beginning I was soo stressed the morning of my wedding because my Photographer decided to basically flunk on me. He ignored my calls and texts and only answered when my mother(I was already getting ready at the time) called him from the makeup artists phone. He was rude on top of being late and it really put all of us in a sour mood. I hate confrontations and breaking commitments so I still decided to try and stay with him, but my mother wasn't having it. This will be continued in another comment because not enough room!

Sent on 10/06/2015

This is Brittany continuing from my past review! I wanted to add that after my mom was upset, Carlyn being the person she is was getting equally upset while at the same time being as optimistic as possible and actually called a friend to be a backup photographer for the wedding and at a very affordable price! This photographer was actually there within 15 minutes of the call and was just as friendly and professional as Carlyn! We actually walked to a building for photos after the ceremony and soon after we got back to the reception my husband left his glasses. He explained this to Carlyn and how he will go back really quickly to get them and Carlyn told him not to worry and to sit down for the dinner and actually came back with his glasses! They made sure we were well taken care of and if she wasn't checking on us, her husband and helpers were! They generally care about their customers and the real reason I wanted to make this review is because I want people to understand that you're not just hiring a vendor, you're making friends in the process! Oh and did I mention that we forgot our garter and Carlyn actually made us one last second so that we had one to throw? Seriously a life saver! So please, if you want someone who will not only give you the best wedding of your life, but also make sure that whatever goes wrong, she's prepared for it FOR you then please go with this venue. This is a BEAUTIFUL place that is run by some pretty AMAZING people and they truly are a blessing to me and my husband. I just hope this review done them some real justice!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/01/2015

We had our wedding at Grace 3 weeks ago, and couldn't have asked for a better venue or experience! Carlyn and Josh are a wonderful couple, and will go to any lengths to help you plan one of the most important days of your life!! We had so many compliments about how beautiful the venue was, the food, and the overall experience. Everyone was so pleased with everything and so were Nicholas and I! We strongly recommend everyone who is looking for a venue or to hold a reception to give this place a look! It is absolutely beautiful, and is the best place around, hands down! We love Grace and josh and Carlyn for making our day so memorable for us! ?

Sent on 08/23/2015

Erica · Married on 06/27/2015

My best friend had her wedding here and it was amazing. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the owner was so sweet. They did an excellent job and my friend was absolutely thrilled.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/11/2014

My husband and I enjoyed the planning process from start to finish because of Carlyn and Josh at Grace. They made it so easy to relax and enjoy it all. The planning with Carlyn was fun, creative, relaxing and everything we would have hoped for. We visited other locations while searching for a venue in the early planning and once I met Carlyn and saw the venue, I was in love and sold. We knew that was where we wanted to celebrate our wedding. We can not say enough great thing about both of them, the staff, and the caterer. The service was impeccable, the food was outstanding, you get more then your moneys worth and everyone had a great time. We highly recommend Grace Wedding and Events as the perfect place to host your special event!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Lindsay · Married on 08/09/2014

We had an amazing experience at Grace! Carlyn and her husband go above and beyond to make sure everything is taken care of and are some of the kindest people I have ever met. They decorated everything so beautifully and I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding :) I would recommend them to anyone! They even met us on our way out to our honeymoon with a huge container of food leftover for us to have. They think of everything! Love them!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Jen · Married on 05/24/2014

I have never met two nicer people than these owners. They were so great at making sure everything was perfect and incredibly flexible with scheduling. The reception was phenomenal and everything look beautiful. The food was amazing as well. I highly recommend Grace to anyone looking for a venue. You will certainly not regret it.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Kari · Married on 12/14/2013

My sister just had her wedding at Grace this past weekend. I live in Florida and actually am a wedding and event planner myself. I can not say enough about how amazing Carlyn and Josh are! Everything every other review has stated is absolutely 100% right on! Their attention to detail and easy going attitude are EXACTLY what a bride needs during the planning process of their big day...my sister just kept telling me that she just had such a great feeling about them and that she was 100% trusting in whatever they designed or chose for her. The food presentation was gorgeous...the food was DELICIOUS and she even went out of her way to make sure not only the bride and groom got to taste everything-she even made sure the bridal party did too! The staff was very attentive and great as well! I could literally go on and on...if you are trying to choose an all inclusive venue you have to go with Grace!

Kari Perkey with Facing West Weddings and Events

Sent on 12/17/2013
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/02/2013

Grace Wedding & Event Center is a beautiful venue with the most professional and responsive staff. Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect! Everything was exactly how we discussed and my guests all felt that they had white glove service the entire evening. I'm still beaming from the experience and cannot thank Carlyn & Josh enough for all of their help. If you want a beautiful venue with a flawless execution choose Grace wedding & event center! :)

Sent on 12/08/2013

Caitlyn · Married on 09/21/2013

We had our wedding here this past weekend and words can not explain how grateful I am to Josh and Carlyn for all of their hard work! We had an amazing time and there is not one thing that I can complain about this place. The food was amazing, the staff was on key and catered to every need that we had. We didn't even have to set up or tare down. I showed them how I wanted it to look and they made it look even better than I expected! I would recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a venue to hold a reception, party, ect. Thank you guys again for everything you did, Brandon and I thank you for the bottom of our hearts! :)

Sent on 09/28/2013