Grace Style and Bridal Reviews

Grace Style and Bridal 3
Grace Style and Bridal 4
Grace Style and Bridal 5

Ashleigh · Married on 10/31/2016

Grace Style and Bridal is an awesome shop to find your dress. They have a great selection of both modern gowns as well as classic looks. Since the shop is not a chain, I feel that you get more personalized service. It was the third boutique that I visited and I was lucky enough to find my dress right away. The associate was very friendly and knowledgeable about the dress sizes and such. They steam you dress free of charge before the big day. Even though they do not have an in house seamstress, they were able to recommend some awesome places for alterations. Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/29/2016

I went to 3 places and probably tried on 30+ dresses before coming to Grace, Style, & Bridal and I'm so glad I did!! (:
    The second I walked in I saw a dress on the rack and knew it was the one! Stephanie was so helpful and cleared a rack to hang dresses that I wanted to try on. I picked maybe 5 as I was looking for a specific style.
    The very first dress I seen - I tried on first and sure enough it was my dream dress!!!
    Stephanie was super nice and even helped me find the right veil to go with my dress!
    If you are having trouble finding your dream dress I would definitely recommend this place - or if you can - make this place your first stop - it will be your last! Lol The whole atmosphere is great and made my wedding dress shopping experience tons of fun!!
    Thank you Stephanie and Grace, Style, & Bridal!!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Missy · Married on 06/03/2016

Found my dream beach wedding dress here! It was something unexpected and I did not originally pull it, but after speaking with our assistant she knew it would be the one and saved it for last. Sure enough WINNER! I was a beautiful Pronovias bride thanks to Grace Style and Bridal. Would definitely recommend. They have killer sales and specials going on all the time too :)

Sent on 08/11/2016

Randi · Married on 05/07/2016

I bought my dress off the rack at Grace style and bridal and I had the most amazing expierence ever! I felt like I was the most important person in the room from the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out with my dress. I never felt pressured to pick or buy anything I told them my budget and they respectfully stayed within my budget and all their dresses are affordable and they have dresses in all different price ranges which is amazing! I bought an off the rack dress and customized it to be even more perfect! Thank you Grace Style and Bridal for helping me find the dress of my dreams! I felt like the most beautiful bride ever on my wedding day thanks to you all at GS&B!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Courtney · Married on 03/05/2016

A coworker had told me about this cute little shop and I had the info stored away in my email. I had booked appointments at other dress shops for one big day with my local bridesmaids. It was a long day and I was not seeing anything I liked, and if I did, I couldn't afford it with my budget. I didn't want to spend a lot on my dress because I would prefer to spend it on other things for my wedding and be a little more practical. After a little stop for food, I was about to give up when I remembered that I had the name and address of a nice little shop in Gilbert. I called and they had an appointment open in the next hour- so we stopped in. The girls were so friendly and helped me pick out not just what I wanted, but also gave suggestions based off of my body shape as well and the general idea of what I was looking for. They pulled a dress off the rack that I didn't like on the hanger... but I tried it on anyway because the girls were so sweet and I couldn't say no! Well, it ended up being the one!!! Another young lady helped my bridesmaids look at dresses while I was filling out paperwork and helped them decide on a dress in the same manner as they helped me- which completely took that stress off the table as far as my planning was concerned- and we ordered those too! They were very responsive throughout the whole process of dresses arriving, etc and they even kept me updated on who had/hadn't picked up their dresses. Great quality, great service, very helpful!!!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Grace Style and Bridal's reply:

Courtney, First off, thank you so much for taking the time to write this. It mean alot to us at Grace. Thank you for stopping in and having the faith in the process and in our staff. We love helping brides and especially kind brides like yourself. "Kindness matters." We hope you will find that your dress will complete your dreams for your wedding day. If there is anything else we can help with in your planning, please let us know. We have several very trusted vendors who have become friends in the process who are no stress, and no fuss, who offer discounts to Grace brides. "We get by with a little help from our friends." Also if you need save the dates, invitations or anything like this, one of our team members does amazing and very affordable work and will work with you on whatever your inspiration is. :) Thank you again and God Bless. - Shelli and Hayley & the Grace team!

Amanda · Married on 12/22/2015

I went to Grace Style and Bridal with my daughter and a few family members to find my daughter the perfect dress. She was on leave from the military and was looking for a sample dress that she could take with her. The staff at GS&B were so accommodating and helping, especially Shelli & Haley. Once they figured out the style my daughter was looking for, they had a stack of dresses in the dressing room, all within her budget. She found the perfect dress that only needed a few alterations. She also found a beautiful veil and belt to go with the dress. It was such a fun experience for all of us and one I will never forget. They have so many styles to choose from, you cannot go wrong with choosing them to find your dream dress!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Ariana · Married on 12/19/2015

After months of searching for a veil, I couldn't find exactly what I had envisioned. Most girls, it's the dress, mine was the veil. I wanted a really long 9ft+ mantilla. Going to multiple stores in Phoenix and Tucson, even considering a handmade veil, I came across Grace Style and Bridal. The power of instagram, since I follow the owner's other store Junky Trunk Boutique. I noticed she was opening Grace Style next door, so went to look the week of opening. Talk about good luck. Hailey was super helpful in helping me try on some veils, but still couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. Apparently not many places sell mantilla veils. So Hailey to the rescue. She contacted the make of the veils to see if they could provide me a custom veil. I was able to choose the type of lace, the color, length, and style. It was ready I believe in a week or so. If you only saw how gorgeous this veil is. I got so many compliments on it, and my photographer was is love with it. 11ft mantilla veil custom just for me. Thanks Grace Style and Bridal.

Sent on 01/08/2016
  • Christina

Christina · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Wonderful Experience

Even though, I didn’t end up using Grace Style and Bridal to purchase my dress, I had a wonderful experience with them!! Nohe was sweet, patient and attentive during my appt...and after while I was deciding! I had been to a few other bridal shops before this trip and I can say with 100% confidence that Grace Style and Bridal gave the best overall customer service experience. I highly recommend them 💜

Grace Style and Bridal 6
    Sent on 09/26/2019

Lydia · Married on 04/27/2018

Great experience! Friendly staff, such beautiful dresses. It was so hard to just pick one! Destiny was very nice, although a little shy, but I later found out this was only her second week on the job which is impressive. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/21/2017

I had a wonderful experience at Hrace, Style and Bridal! They were patient and attentive and even let me come back a week later to make my final decision with my family. I'm so happy with my dress!

Eden · Married on 05/19/2018

I enjoyed the services from Grace Style and Bridal. I had been looking for my dream at numerous different places. But I did not find it until the first dress that was pulled off the rack at Grace Style. I was so excited. They employees were helpful and kind. As well as super sociable and had a lot of experience to give feedback on the many different dresses that I had tried on. I also appreciate how most of their dresses were handmade and made to order. It made me feel as if my dress was one of a kind. The dress I ended up choosing was out of my budget but was a dream come true and I felt like a princess. I would recommended to any one looking for a dress and personal costumer service to buy their wedding dress here.

Grace Style and Bridal 7
    Grace Style and Bridal 8
    Grace Style and Bridal 9
    Grace Style and Bridal 10
    Sent on 09/18/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

Tiffany was a great consultant and helped me to find a wonderful dress for my best friend's wedding! After receiving my wedding dress here last year, I knew that I needed to come back in order to get the bridesmaids dress because of the wonderful service and selection. Thank you for all that you do!

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 01/11/2020

So amazing

Loved every minute of my shopping experience! I just recently got my dress in and I’m still just as in love with it! I 100% recommend searching for your dream dress here as they have so many options.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Grace Style and Bridal's reply:

Hey Taylor! We are so happy you had such a wonderful experience with us! We are excited for your wedding!! :)

Verenice Palacios · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing Expirence

I loved everything about them! Affordable, profesional and all the girls where lovely!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Grace Style and Bridal's reply:

Hey Verenice! Thank you for such a kind review! Thank you for choosing your local small business for all your bridal needs! So happy for you! :)

Katrina · Married on 10/21/2017

They were wonderful and friendly. They helped me find a beautiful dress in my budget to fit my wedding dress dreams.

Jenelle · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful gowns and great experience!

I am so happy I got my wedding dress from Grace, Style & Bridal, I felt like a princess on my wedding day! They had the most gorgeous selection and their staff was amazing to work with. I would definitely recommend them to family and friends!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Jamie · Married on 11/09/2018

Everything was great! I got the dress of my dreams!! The only thing is they told me the extra lace has arrived with my dress and I’m still waiting on it.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/03/2018

I really enjoyed our experience at my daughters appointment - very friendly staff and an ok selection. A bit disappointed that when the dress came in, it seems to be the complete wrong size. I think the measurements were taken wrong.

Sent on 03/29/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2016

3.0

I had a wonderful experience finding my dress with my mom, aunts, grandma and best friends there with me! I said yes to a gorgeous Pronovias gown and also decided to spend extra for a custom hem to hollow measurement as I am 5'4. I went out and purchased my wedding shoes and had the measurement taken while wearing the shoes. I was a little weary after this measurement because the girl did not seem to be trained in this technique. Four months later I was able to pick up my gown and try it on. Much to my dismay, the dress was far too short--by at least 2 inches! Unfortunately I do not have enough time to send the dress back and wait for a new one to be made so I will need to suck it up and find new shoes. First lesson in picking my "wedding battles." I highly recommend asking for a professional or maybe the owner to take your custom measurements if you choose to shop at this great wedding boutique!

Sent on 04/05/2016
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/09/2017

3.6
      3.5
      3.5

They have beautiful dresses! They are good if you're looking to buy a standard size and have the dress altered off-site. However, the girl I met with did not have a lot of experience, which would've been okay, but I could tell when she was clipping the dress to fit me she did not make sure the dress was centered or that my (small) boobs were in the right place.
    The dresses were very pretty, but I was not in love.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Amie Sims · Married on 06/29/2019

Very Sad Experience

This was the first bridal appointment I made to pick out a wedding dress and I was SO EXCITED to go. They took my credit card information and explained that if I missed I would be charged $50. I didn't plan on missing as I was sooo excited to go. My mom and sisters drove down from New Mexico to Arizona to come with me to pick out my dream dress and we had made a whole weekend of plans. My appointment was at 11:00 am and at 10:00 am we got a call that my Grandpa had gotten sepsis and was on life support. We had to get to New Mexico ASAP to be able to say our goodbyes. I called Grace Style and Bridal in tears and told them the situation. The person who answered the phone was sooo rude, short, and basically just said "thanks for letting us know" THEN SHE HUNG UP. I was appalled. 10 minutes later I was charged $50 dollars for missing the appointment. That evening my Grandpa died, but I did get to say a quick goodbye. I called the next week explaining to them the situation again, hoping they would take the charge back. I felt like I was being punished for a family death. She still wouldn't, and she (Monica) even stated "because you didn't show up, another bride didn't get to get her dress". I explained that because my grandfather died, I also didn't get to get my dress. I finally got to speak to the owner who refunded the charge, but it was a huge fight to do so. It just doesn't seem financially smart to charge $50 for missing an appointment, because if they wouldn't have done that I would have made another appointment and probably spent a lot more than $50. I hope they get rid of this policy and their rude staff because I've heard they have a great selection. There are sooo many other beautiful places for dresses in the area (who don't charge for missed appointments), go to those instead!

Sent on 09/15/2019