Grace Style and Bridal Reviews

Grace Style and Bridal 5
  • Casey

Casey Farias · Getting married on 11/14/2020

So easy and fun!

Such an awesome day! The bridal shop is so cute and all the dresses are super unique and have different price points! All the girls were so helpful and great and made the whole dress shopping experience so easy and fun! Jessica was our consultant and was so funny and amazing! Would definitely recommend to any bride!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Angela

Angela Stoltenberg · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Jessica did a great job of making me feel calm and comfortable. She was very professional and did a great job of making sure I was happy .

Super happy with my experience. Traveled 5 1/2 hours from Las Cruces NM to Gilbert Arizona to find my dress . Lillian West has some beautiful dresses . Grace Style and Bridal was the closest place to me who carried her dresses . Everyone was awesome and Jessica did a great job attending to my needs .

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie Woods · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Truly incredible dress shopping experience!

My experience at Grace Style and Bridal exceeded my expectations! My mom and I made a same day appointment to get an idea of styles I liked and to try on a few dresses. Our consultant, Monica, was truly incredible! She listened to exactly what I was looking for and pulled dresses accordingly. She was also able to put me in a few styles that I hadn’t considered, but ended up loving! Much to surprise, I ended up purchasing my dress during this visit! From start to finish my experience at Grace Style and Bridal was truly amazing and I would recommended it anyone looking for a wedding dress!!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Bortvit · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Beautiful selections for wedding dresses, consultant was very professional and patient.

I would highly recommend visiting for a wedding dress, so many options. All the staff was professional, helpful and patient. Pricing is affordable and payment options are available.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Shayla · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Best bridal boutique in the valley

I had THE BEST experience at Grace Style and Bridal (and I am not just saying that because that is where I ended up finding my dress; even if I did not find "the one" at this boutique, I would feel the same way based on how I was treated - the overall experience was great!). The owner, Ashley, is amazing and they had a pretty big selection as well as variability in sizes. During the beginning of my consultation, I felt like they truly listened to me and tried to understand my overall frustrations with my previous experiences at other bridal boutiques (lack of variability in sizing, seeing how dresses fit on, style, etc.). This was by far the most comfortable I felt at any of the boutiques I visited; it was great! I had such a joyful experience there and I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 02/02/2020

Perfect dress shopping experience

Grace Style and Bridal was the perfect location to find my dream wedding dress. As someone who had absolutely NO idea what I wanted, the advice and help that Jessica provided throughout my appointment kept me excited to try on all of the dresses and kept my stress at bay. The shop is comfortable and inviting, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my appointment. I would highly recommend the bridal shop to anyone looking for a great dress shopping experience.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Raquel

Raquel Thoesen · Getting married on 12/28/2019

Efficiency and Great Customer Service

I chose Grace Style and Bridal after looking for bridal salons near me that had designers and styles I liked. It was my first experience dress shopping and I wouldn't have changed a thing. I found my dress within the first hour of being there. My consultant was also the store owner and incredibly helpful and not at all pushy. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Martinez · Getting married on 12/20/2019

wonderful!

grace style and bridal was seriously amazing! the space was SO beautifully decorated and welcoming 🌿✨ i am an incredibly indecisive person, and jessica was incredible! making my big decision between two dresses was difficult, but jessica made it easier! i finally said yes to the dress and i’m so happy i did it with grace style and bridal 💐✨

Grace Style and Bridal 6
    Sent on 03/07/2019
  • carli

carli · Married on 11/08/2019

Best Day Ever!

I made a private appointment at GSB on a Sunday with my girls! I had 10 people there including myself (yes, I know that's a lot of people, but they were very accommodating). The store is very clean and fabulous! Jessica was my consultant and she was so sweet and easy going! When we first entered the shop she explained everything to us and then we all went shopping! I loved that everyone got to go around and pick out dresses for me to try on. It was just incredible! As I was trying on dresses, Jessica took my feedback and pulled dresses in between the ones we had already picked out! She was very knowledgeable and knew the inventory very well! She paired my dress perfectly with a beautiful veil and it left me speechless. I actually started to cry as I stood in front of the mirror! I got a great price on my dress and veil and I am so excited for our big day!!

They have a fabulous selection of dresses! We picked out a ton of dresses that we loved, their dresses are stunning. Each and every one of them! Their designers are on point! I would say that each dress was unique in some way; elegant, classy, lacy, daring, sexy, etc. There is something for everyone!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Sara Jensen · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing place to say yes to the dress!

I cannot say enough great things about my experience with Grace Style and Bridal. From start to finish I felt like I was a VIP. My stylist Jessica was amazing and took her time listening to my wants/desires for a perfect gown and totally delivered. She was by my side the entire appointment. I did not feel rushed at all. I brought in my sisters and Mom, and the whole entourage equally felt welcomed. They seriously went above and beyond for me to make sure I had my perfect dress!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Kris · Married on 04/04/2019

Best place ever!

I love this place. The girls were so nice and the helped me find my perfect dress. I would definitely recommend

Sent on 12/06/2018

Grace Style and Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so happy for you and we look forward to seeing all your lovely wedding photos! :)

Amanda · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely love my dress that's coming from Italy! Grace's boutique is such a welcoming place with sweet helpful people and the most unique dresses. After seearching a few places this was my last place and I know why, because I had to save the best for last and as soon as I walked in the door I knew my dress was there!! Love this place!!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Kristen Binyon · Married on 02/09/2019

Compassionate and genuine bridal shop

I can't say enough good things about this amazing bridal shop! I purchased my beautiful wedding dress October 2018 and was told my dress wouldn't arrive until the end of February 2019 (plenty of time before my June wedding). Well little did I know, there would be a family emergency where I had to move my wedding up to early February. We spoke with the owner, Ashley (three weeks before our new wedding date) about our emergency and she didn't hesitate to help me get my dress on time. She called me everyday for a week, updating me on the status of my dress. My dress arrived a week before my wedding and she requested a 911 alteration appointment. My dress was perfect and ready 3 days before my wedding. I can't thank them enough for their effort to make my wedding day perfect. There isn't a more compassionate, genuine bridal shop than this one. Thank you Grace Style and Bridal!!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Grace Style and Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so beyond happy we were able to make your wedding dreams come to life!! Congratulations again!
    Xo
    -Your Grace Bridal team

Ciara · Married on 01/19/2019

Shelli and her team are absolutely amazing and made my dress experience smooth from start to finish. Shelli even met with my mom and I alone to help with the decision I was making about customizations!! My dress was worth the price and the awesome experience. I will recommend this store to everyone.

Sent on 03/29/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 01/12/2019

Working with Destiny was great! She was very friendly and helped me get into my dress (I had ordered it in Nov 2017 and just came in to pick it up) and helped me inspect the seams and lace for any issues before I took it home. Lovely store and even more amazing bridal associates. I would recommend to anyone needing a great dress and experience!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Melissa · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely wonderful people working there and I am so over joyed that we found my wedding and bridesmaid dresses (:

Sent on 03/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/08/2018

This place truly is amazing. The dresses they carry are hand chosen by the owners and not only are they beautiful but the quality of these dresses is exquisite. I went with my mom and soon to be mother in law and we felt as if we had our own personal team which I cant say for other salons. They took their time and allowed me to compare each dress carefully which helped me visualize my final dress to its fullest. I was lucky to have Shelli there to help with the consult because of course both my mothers loved every dress I tired on, which made it hard to choose just one! Shelli was able to help me with an outsiders view and in the end I couldn't be happier with my choice. I would highly recommend them not only for their professionalism but because they make you feel not only comfortable but special.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Tommi-Brook · Married on 12/01/2018

The GSB team were all so helpful from start to finish and made the dress shopping experience one I’ll remember forever!

Sent on 03/30/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/23/2018

Every dress was so unique and beautiful, including THE dress I found for the big day. Everyone was very professional and made this day so special for my family and I. This was the third place I went shopping for my dress thinking I would never have that “bridal moment” and ended up falling in love with the 3rd dress I tried on.

Sent on 04/06/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/18/2018

A wonderful experience

The vibe in this shop made dress shopping easy! The prices were great and I found my dream dress the first visit! They made everything easy and the owner is just too sweet! Highly recommend!!

Grace Style and Bridal 7
    Grace Style and Bridal 8
    Grace Style and Bridal 9
    Grace Style and Bridal 10
    Sent on 02/03/2019

Patricia Ortega · Married on 11/09/2018

Beautiful Experience

I absolutely loved how the customer service was because they were so understanding and did not pressure you into feeling like you had to buy something there. I found the perfect dress and even my mother and I got emotional when I put it on.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Brooke · Married on 11/03/2018

This store is hands down the best of the best. Everyone at Grace was so wonderful from the moment we walked in the door. My consultant not only was an amazing listener and helped me find beautiful dresses in my budget, but she also brought so much positive energy to the experience. I felt completely special trying on dresses and I found the most perfect dress!

Morgan · Married on 10/19/2018

Everyone was very helpful and accommodating! I felt very comfortable and enjoyed my experience there with my mom!

• Shelby

Shelby · Married on 10/06/2018

Love, love, love

Grace Style & Bridal was perfect for finding my dress. The gals there were so sweet and willing to help me. I didn't have a good idea of what I wanted, but they were patient with me and pulled dresses until I was able to figure it out. The place itself is SO cute. They had little treats for us and were willing to accommodate my mother and 4 of my bridesmaids. They even gave me a little goody bag when I bought my dress, complete with a Feyonce shirt and Mrs. necklace. My dress was so absolutely perfect and they suggested a couple seamstresses to go to for alterations. Let me tell you, Jeanne Miller is now my go-to seamstress for anything. She's incredible and you can't beat her prices. Totally recommend Grace Style.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Tiffany · Married on 09/14/2018

The staff really nailed it! I went in with a specific look and style in mind and to my surprise, I found a dress that I would have never considered it had the ladies not suggested it. I LOVE THIS DRESS! The team really made my experience special I'm very thankful!