10 Reviews for GRACE

Partial Planning (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)
10 GRACE Reviews

Grazia was the most perfect celebrant for our wedding. She helped us beforehand with the ceremony text and readings and on the day we would have been lost without her. Her subtle prompts, soft spoken voice and organisation - everything was executed wonderfully.
Many of our guests noted how nice the words in our ceremony were and how it fit perfectly with our wedding day. We would highly recommend Grazia to all couples!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you Grazia for taking care of us on our special day. You made it easy to communicate by email, to select our readings and to tell our story (both in English and Italian).
It was lovely having you as our officiant: you are so kind and gentle and made things go smoothly when we were feeling quite nervous.
Our guests and my parents loved the ceremony, especially the hand fasting part.
Thank you for everything. Caterina and Robin

Profile Picture Kate, 4/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

So we just had our wedding in Italy last week.
We found Grazia online and contacted her after trying some other officiants and decided Grazia seemed the most professional and approachable.

Organising everything from the UK is difficult but she was always available, replied to our emails and questions promptly and put us at ease every time.

On the day Grazia arrived early, went through everything with us and then set up.

The ceremony itself was amazing. We chose our vows and words beforehand and the way Grazia went through it was really amazing. Grazia's English was perfect and all the guest loved the ceremony.

I didn't expect it, but the whole ceremony was so nice and so special it really made the day. ( I think in general for the guys we aren't to worried about this stuff so the fact I thought it was so well done and so nice says a lot!)

Anyway. I would recommend Grazia 100 times over. Especially if your doing this from abroad, she made the whole thing effortless and a pleasure.

Thanks
Rob and Cate

Profile Picture Robin, 4/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Grazia to be our celebrant for our little ceremony in Malcesine, Italy.

Her communication and professionalism was top notch, we appreciate all the feedback and guidance she gave to build up the ceremony.

She wrote also a beautiful script that was very customised for us.

Overall very happy with the service.

Thanks Grazia,
Ed & Deb

Profile Picture edmond, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We’re very happy with Grazia’s service, she was very responsive and professional, ready to help finding vendors not only according to our budget, but also who provides great service. Our ceremony was somewhat private with only 11 persons, so Grazia made sure everything went smoothly and none of the gusts had to be bothered about anything. She also was in contact with the vendors I found myself and helped me get certain burdens of planning off my shoulders as well :)

Profile Picture Diana, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

The most incredible experience. Grazia assisted us with our symbolic elopement in the beautiful Lake Como. As two spur of the moment last minute people that we are, this is exactly how we planned our wedding. We reached out to Grazia just over a week before our special day. I was excited to hear she was more than happy to assist us at such late notice. We spoke a few times on email, Grazia was very patient with me. I met Grazia for the first time as I walked up to my now husband. She was beautiful, warming and professional. We can't thank you enough for being a part of our amazing elopement in one of the most beautiful parts of the world. Thank you ! :) xx .. Oh and did I mention we changed the venue the day before !

Profile Picture laura, 9/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was the most relaxed bride on my wedding day, I literally had nothing to stress about. Working with Grazia, is like having a best friend taking care of your wedding day. She knew what we wanted from start to finish and supported us attentively through every decision. She is by far one of the best wedding planners out there. Professional, empathetic to family situations and dynamics, attentive to details and very resourceful. Grazia had great foresight and managed to nip any potential issues in the bid and resolve them quickly. So quickly in fact that no one noticed if anything wasn't as it should be! If you are planning to get married in Italy you need to contact Grazia and her team. My wedding day was breathtaking from sunrise to sunset, everything came together perfectly - all of which only happened because of this wonderful woman and her lovely assistant Chiara. I only intend to get married once, but I had so much fun - if we wanted to renew our vows - Grazia would be the first person I'd call!

Profile Picture Tiana, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Grazia is amazing! She was a life saver and such a blessing for me and my family!! Trying to plan a wedding alone in Italy was a crazy hard idea, but she made it a breeze and was very patient and caring every step! She really took the time to make sure that my vision for the wedding was made all while keeping my budget in mind, and being practical with it! She is a wonderful person and such a sweet spirit and any couple getting married would be lucky to have her on their team!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning
4.1

Grazia went out of her way and beyond to organise an express civil ceremony in Milan for us, despite the fact that we are both foreigners and from two different countries.
For our destination wedding in Tuscany, Grazia found some great suppliers and complied with all our requests; even the most specific ones! The whole event was beautiful, we had so many compliments from our guests - they didn't want to leave! Grazia is very easy to deal with, she is patient, understanding and caring, in short she will do everything in her power to make your wishes come true. Don't look any further if you need a wedding planner to plan your wedding in Italy, Grazia is the one for you.

Profile Picture Aurore, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are an Italian couple living in London and we had the pleasure to be helped by Grazia (grace wedding) to organise our wedding near Bergamo: even though from far, Grazia was present on Skype for catch ups whenever a decision needed to be made, she replied to all my emails reassuring me and helping to make the best possible choices for my ceremony.
On the day I could not believe how perfect everything was: the ceremony, the restaurant, all the smallest details were, not only how I wanted them, but very classy and made with care and love.
Grazia stayed at the ceremony, making sure everything was running smoothly, never being intrusive and always ready to give a smile.
We would recommend Grace wedding to everyone! Not only a great value for money, Grazia is a wonderful person wth a great talent!!!

Profile Picture Giada, 7/18/15, 1 Review