GRACE Reviews

GRACE  7
  • Ariana

Ariana Gugora · Married on 07/10/2019

Italian Elopement

My husband and I found Grace just in the nick of time, because our wedding was only months away. We had a chat on Skype, and she made us feel comfortable immediately. Grace listened to us and was so helpful with the paperwork, which seemed daunting to us. Although we eloped, she never once made us feel like our wedding wasn't important, and she arranged everything beautifully at Villa Bossi town hall. Grace was organized, quick to reply to emails, knowledgeable (and when she didn't know the answer, she quickly found it), kind, capable, and a lot of fun to work with. We wholeheartedly recommend her to help plan a wedding in Italy!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Sophia Savvides · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing - thank you Grazia!

Dear Grazia - you made our perfect day come true. Thank you for all of your hard work and for making all of wishes a reality. Your service was perfect - you always responded to us and kept in touch on every detail. We felt completely looked after and our day was wonderful. Thanks again!’

Sent on 08/28/2019
    GRACE  8
    GRACE  9
    GRACE  10
    GRACE  11
  • Lucinda

Lucinda Whitty · Married on 06/18/2019

A beautiful and warm wedding celebrant

Grace was simply amazing, her effort and care she put into our special day & ceremony was fantastic! We had our wedding in a difficult location and she travelled the day before to ensure there were no issues. She made an effort to really understand our needs and was also there to discuss anything. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    GRACE  12

Maja Sedić · Married on 06/13/2019

Milano wedding

We are a couple living in Australia who fell in love with Milan and wanted to get married there. We found Grazia and after our first Skype meeting we were sure she was the woman to help us make it a reality. We wanted to do something interesting and non traditional and she really helped us find and organise the perfect venue and ceremony. She was so helpful and open to all our ideas and gave some great suggestions of her own when we weren’t sure which direction to take. Grazia was also our celebrant. The words she wrote for our ceremony really captured who we are together and what we are about. It was moving and beautiful.
    The planning process was simple, clear and enjoyable. We would absolutely recommended her services to anyone looking for a planner and/ or celebrant. Our day was perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2018

Our experience with Grazia could not be faulted! We decided to get married in a small town in Le Marche where English weddings were not very common! We were struggling to find an English speaking celebrant nearby who understood our needs - until we came across Grace Weddings! From our first interaction, Grazia was extremely helpful and provided us with everything we needed to know. Her professionalism reassured us that we would be creating an authentic ceremony tailored to us. It was perfect! We are thankful for all the advice and guidance Grazia shared with us along the way - from music options to ceremony options. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Amy · Married on 08/25/2018

What can I say other than WOW! We couldn’t have done it without Grazia and we certainly wouldn’t have had such a magical day. Grazia was always there, day or night and responding immediately to any questions we had however big or small. I was very nervous about several things from the lack of communication with the venue, through to walking down the aisle and saying our vows, however Grazia managed everything perfectly and kept me calm, allowing me to remember and enjoy everything! She drove four hours to come and see the venue with me, and on the wedding weekend she was there the day before, and the morning of the wedding until early hours the next morning!
    Thank you for everything, if only we could do it again! With love, the Tomasulo’s xx

Sent on 08/29/2018

Manuel · Married on 07/21/2018

Grazia was a very friendly, heartful and warm ceremony holder. We and our guests enjoyed the ceremony very much. Grazia was able to make everyone feel calm and one felt that she really ment what she said. She was able to transport so much nice Emotion and happiness into the ceremony. Everyone who witness the ceremony said what a wonderful job Grazia did.

She responded to all our questions quickly and we always had faith in her and her abilities.

Sent on 08/09/2018

David · Married on 07/20/2018

Grace was very professional and took into account all our stories and anecdotes while preparing our ceremony. No complaints at all.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Kate · Married on 05/26/2018

Grazia was the most perfect celebrant for our wedding. She helped us beforehand with the ceremony text and readings and on the day we would have been lost without her. Her subtle prompts, soft spoken voice and organisation - everything was executed wonderfully.
    Many of our guests noted how nice the words in our ceremony were and how it fit perfectly with our wedding day. We would highly recommend Grazia to all couples!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Kate · Married on 04/26/2018

Thank you Grazia for taking care of us on our special day. You made it easy to communicate by email, to select our readings and to tell our story (both in English and Italian).
    It was lovely having you as our officiant: you are so kind and gentle and made things go smoothly when we were feeling quite nervous.
    Our guests and my parents loved the ceremony, especially the hand fasting part.
    Thank you for everything. Caterina and Robin

Sent on 05/01/2018
    GRACE  13

Robin · Married on 04/26/2018

So we just had our wedding in Italy last week.
    We found Grazia online and contacted her after trying some other officiants and decided Grazia seemed the most professional and approachable.

Organising everything from the UK is difficult but she was always available, replied to our emails and questions promptly and put us at ease every time.

On the day Grazia arrived early, went through everything with us and then set up.

The ceremony itself was amazing. We chose our vows and words beforehand and the way Grazia went through it was really amazing. Grazia's English was perfect and all the guest loved the ceremony.

I didn't expect it, but the whole ceremony was so nice and so special it really made the day. ( I think in general for the guys we aren't to worried about this stuff so the fact I thought it was so well done and so nice says a lot!)

Anyway. I would recommend Grazia 100 times over. Especially if your doing this from abroad, she made the whole thing effortless and a pleasure.

Thanks
    Rob and Cate

Sent on 05/02/2018

edmond · Married on 10/04/2017

We hired Grazia to be our celebrant for our little ceremony in Malcesine, Italy.

Her communication and professionalism was top notch, we appreciate all the feedback and guidance she gave to build up the ceremony.

She wrote also a beautiful script that was very customised for us.

Overall very happy with the service.

Thanks Grazia,
    Ed & Deb

Sent on 10/23/2017

laura · Married on 09/07/2017

The most incredible experience. Grazia assisted us with our symbolic elopement in the beautiful Lake Como. As two spur of the moment last minute people that we are, this is exactly how we planned our wedding. We reached out to Grazia just over a week before our special day. I was excited to hear she was more than happy to assist us at such late notice. We spoke a few times on email, Grazia was very patient with me. I met Grazia for the first time as I walked up to my now husband. She was beautiful, warming and professional. We can't thank you enough for being a part of our amazing elopement in one of the most beautiful parts of the world. Thank you ! :) xx .. Oh and did I mention we changed the venue the day before !

Sent on 09/20/2017

Tiana · Married on 08/05/2017

I was the most relaxed bride on my wedding day, I literally had nothing to stress about. Working with Grazia, is like having a best friend taking care of your wedding day. She knew what we wanted from start to finish and supported us attentively through every decision. She is by far one of the best wedding planners out there. Professional, empathetic to family situations and dynamics, attentive to details and very resourceful. Grazia had great foresight and managed to nip any potential issues in the bid and resolve them quickly. So quickly in fact that no one noticed if anything wasn't as it should be! If you are planning to get married in Italy you need to contact Grazia and her team. My wedding day was breathtaking from sunrise to sunset, everything came together perfectly - all of which only happened because of this wonderful woman and her lovely assistant Chiara. I only intend to get married once, but I had so much fun - if we wanted to renew our vows - Grazia would be the first person I'd call!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Danielle · Married on 07/03/2017

Grazia is amazing! She was a life saver and such a blessing for me and my family!! Trying to plan a wedding alone in Italy was a crazy hard idea, but she made it a breeze and was very patient and caring every step! She really took the time to make sure that my vision for the wedding was made all while keeping my budget in mind, and being practical with it! She is a wonderful person and such a sweet spirit and any couple getting married would be lucky to have her on their team! <3

Sent on 07/11/2017

Giada · Married on 07/18/2015

We are an Italian couple living in London and we had the pleasure to be helped by Grazia (grace wedding) to organise our wedding near Bergamo: even though from far, Grazia was present on Skype for catch ups whenever a decision needed to be made, she replied to all my emails reassuring me and helping to make the best possible choices for my ceremony.
    On the day I could not believe how perfect everything was: the ceremony, the restaurant, all the smallest details were, not only how I wanted them, but very classy and made with care and love.
    Grazia stayed at the ceremony, making sure everything was running smoothly, never being intrusive and always ready to give a smile.
    We would recommend Grace wedding to everyone! Not only a great value for money, Grazia is a wonderful person wth a great talent!!!

Sent on 02/05/2017
  • Dean

Dean Cunnah · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional Celebrant

Excellent communication from the start. Good english and included some of our personal information into the ceremony which was nice.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Diana · Married on 09/16/2017

We’re very happy with Grazia’s service, she was very responsive and professional, ready to help finding vendors not only according to our budget, but also who provides great service. Our ceremony was somewhat private with only 11 persons, so Grazia made sure everything went smoothly and none of the gusts had to be bothered about anything. She also was in contact with the vendors I found myself and helped me get certain burdens of planning off my shoulders as well :)

Sent on 10/06/2017
    GRACE  14
    GRACE  15
    GRACE  16
    GRACE  17

Aurore · Married on 06/04/2016

Grazia went out of her way and beyond to organise an express civil ceremony in Milan for us, despite the fact that we are both foreigners and from two different countries.
    For our destination wedding in Tuscany, Grazia found some great suppliers and complied with all our requests; even the most specific ones! The whole event was beautiful, we had so many compliments from our guests - they didn't want to leave! Grazia is very easy to deal with, she is patient, understanding and caring, in short she will do everything in her power to make your wishes come true. Don't look any further if you need a wedding planner to plan your wedding in Italy, Grazia is the one for you.

Sent on 03/30/2017