Grace Limousine and Shuttle Reviews

86 | Manchester, NH

86 Reviews for Grace Limousine and Shuttle

Mariah · Married on 08/24/2013

Heather was great to work with and very professional. I'd definitely recommend Grace Limo!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Emily · Married on 07/06/2013

We booked a large limo bus from grace limosine and it was perfection. Our driver was fantastic and went above and beyond getting our wedding party to our photo location despite some hiccups. I couldn't have been happier with the service.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/28/2013

Grace Limo was amazing. They were on time and very professional, making us feel at ease on our wedding day. The driver also helped me in and out of the car, down the stairs of the church, and even provided fashion tape for my dress that needed help staying put.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Caitlin · Married on 04/13/2013

My husband and I recently got married and we used Grace Limousine for our transportation to and from the church/reception. Grace Limousine helped to make our wedding day very special; they were very professional and friendly when booking our limo, and they are very appreciative of our military. My husband is in the Navy and they honored his service with a military discount on our limo. Our limo driver gave us the "white glove" and red carpet treatment (literally), we also had champagne as part of our wedding package, with our limo ride to the reception. Our limo driver was very friendly, helpful, and funny; he really made us feel comfortable and special on our wedding day. Thank you Grace Limousine!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Kaylie · Married on 07/01/2012

Great service!!! Very easy to work with, very professional. Our driver was great and the limo was very comfortable. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Janelle · Married on 05/26/2012

Grace was fantastic! They provided transportation for us for the bachelor party and wedding, and will soon be transporting us for our honeymoon. Their service is reliable and professional, and the limo for the wedding day was fabulous, complete with red carpet and champage. The booking employee was great to work with, and the drivers were professional and enjoyable.

Sent on 05/27/2012

Rachael · Married on 02/04/2012

Grace did a great job for both my wedding and honeymoon. I have used them before and would use them again. They maybe slightly more expensive than other vendors in the area, but you definitely get what you pay for. With Grace, I know I am getting a high quality new looking limo, and excellent service.

Sent on 02/23/2012

Beth · Married on 11/12/2011

Outstanding!! Our divers were on time with polished vehicles, kept us relaxed and were ready with Altoids before the ceremony and champagne after. These fantastic gentleman were the ones to fix my train before I walked down the aisle! I can not say enough positive things to support this service. And they bill from pick up to drop off - not from when the vehicles leave their lot!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Stephanie · Married on 10/16/2011

Let me just say, if you have the opportunity - Request "007". He is the best limo driver I have EVER seen.

We got the 12person stretch Navigator. The limo was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I wish it had been white (it was black) for my wedding, but that was a minor detail. The limo had touch screen comands for everything you can imagine. Grace Limo included 2 bottles of Champagne (Cook's) and we also brought bottles of beer for the groomsmen.

"007" met at my parents house, where he greeted my parents, bridesmaids, and myself. He helped me down the stairs, to the limo, as well as into the limo. He constantly addressed me the passengers by name, showed me how to work the touch screen and did so with a more than positive attitude. I felt as though his attitude was genuine, and he really wanted to make my day the best it could be.

Before they opened the doors for me to walk down the aisle, "007" fluffled my train to make sure I was picture perfect. He waited outside, opened the bottle of champagne when we walked out - and we toasted with the bridal party.

I am a lifetime Grace Limo customer, and will always request "007".

Sent on 11/03/2011

Amy Welch · Married on 08/13/2011

Professional, on time, great service, quality drivers, beautiful and mainteined fleed - A+.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Christine · Married on 06/11/2011

Our driver was amazing,he went above and beyond of what was expected. Our Driver, Tom, was so pleasant and kind. He helped not only the bride in the rain but also each wedding party member and our photographer! Tom stood in the rain holding an unmbrella over the photographer while she took some shots.
    Grace was a pleasure to work with, we highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Brandy · Married on 06/05/2011

I was so impressed with every step of the process. Grace Limo was so easy to deal with, I had no anxiety on my wedding day about having to pay gratuities but i was able to add that into the price when i paid for my package. The service was amazing! I was offered mints before I walked down the asle... it doesn't get better then that! I was so grateful that I chose this company. Grace Limo ROCKS!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Brooke · Married on 02/26/2011

We had the luxury limo bus which was awesome! They were very professional and a great value!

Sent on 04/10/2011

Amy · Married on 09/18/2010

Grace provided us with a limo for the bridal party, and a larger luxury van for some of our guests. We were able to change the timing at the last minute with no problem. The drivers were excellent, very professional and pleasant. They made this part of the day easy and worry free!

Sent on 11/29/2010

Sarah · Married on 07/31/2010

very professional, a lot of fun, and were on time. Eddy was awesome!!!!! we loved having him as our driver!!! :)

Sent on 09/12/2010
  • AmiG

Ami · Married on 07/10/2010

We had a great experience with Grace Limo. The driver was their to pick me and my bridesmaids up early but didn't rush us. She took time to make sure that my dress was packed safely in the car and got us where we needed to be on time.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Caitlin · Married on 05/21/2010

Everyone at Grace was a pleasure to work with. We were especially lucky to have Eddie as our driver. He was both professional and funny. He pulled out all the stops and very much was a big part of making me (the bride) feel very comfortable. Eddie really went above and beyond!

Sent on 06/08/2010

Zachary · Married on 10/17/2009

I can not even say how happy we are with Grace Limo in general but especially our driver who was SO helpful and such a great guy. He made our wedding just that much easier. He even showed up early! We were so happy with Grace Limousine would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2009

Elaine · Married on 09/19/2009

We were very impressed with the professionalism of all the staff. Anese was so very helpful and always available to answer any questions I had. Our chaffeur Richard was such a gentlemen was there to help us throughout the time with us.
    I would highly recommend Grace Limousine for any special occasion because they definitely make your special occasion more special.

Sent on 10/09/2009
  • Q

Julie · Married on 08/01/2009

We called Grace Limo on very short notice (4 days before our daughter's wedding to an Army soldier who got last minute leave). We weren't expecting much on such short notice but the limo was larger than we requested at no extra charge and we were given a military discount of 10% off. Our driver, Richard, was outstanding or gracious in his service. He treated our daughter like she was Cinderella going to the grandball! We could not have asked for better service. Our chaffeur was a very memorable part of our familys special day. We'd highly recommend Grace Limo. Ask for Richard! He's a gem!

Sent on 10/08/2009

anais · Married on 04/18/2009

Grace limousine is such a wonderful limo company they provided us with wonderful care from the time i picked up that phone, till my last wave goodbye to the limo driver. I was so happy with every thing my driver was so respectful to all my family . thank you so much i will be calling again to use your services in the future. From Mrs. Candelario

Sent on 10/21/2009

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2008

We rented a white antique Bentley for the girls and I. It was a beautiful car. The driver was very kind and funny. He talked to us the whole way there and made us laugh. He helped the girls in and out of the car, fixed our dresses for us, and gave us a very comfortable ride.

The guys took a white limousine. Again it was a great ride, and worth every cent we paid.

Sent on 02/19/2009

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2008

We were so greatful to book a limo in such a short time. The drivers were great and we all got home safe!

Sent on 10/27/2008

Lindsay · Married on 10/25/2008

We had the absolute best driver! He was funny, sweet and very helpful. He treated us like royalty! He was very accomodating and definitely knew the ropes as far as weddings are concerned. Grace is the way to go!

Sent on 11/02/2008

Bethany · Married on 08/31/2008

This Limo service comes highly recommended.

I know from other experiences the company itself can be great but it also depends on the driver and our driver was just so professional and really made us feel quite special on our day. He was great with everyone and even toasted us on behalf of himself and the company as we entered the limo from our ceremony. If ever we will need a limousine again we will be going with Grace and requesting the same driver!

Sent on 09/29/2008