Grace Kim Photography Reviews

Richmond, VA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Jeffrey W. Married on 06/06/2020

A true professional with an artist's touch

Grace is a wonderfully skilled photographer. Not only is she nonintrusive, but she will make you feel comfortable and get you in your best light. The pictures will make you discover sides you thought you never had. She really brings the best out of you and in those very special moments. I highly recommend Grace!
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 08/30/2019

Amazing photographer!!!!

Me and my husband were extremely pleased with Grace’s work! She was professional, prompt and knowledgeable. She knew exactly how to pose me and my husband to capture the shot she was aiming for. I would totally recommend her as your photographer for your special day! You won’t regret it!
    Nina W. Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding photographer

Grace Kim was amazing!!! She was super sweet and very helpful through the whole process. I had never been professionally photographed before, so I was a little nervous about everything, but Grace Kim made me feel comfortable and confident the entire day. Her attention to little details are wonderful, and our pictures were phenomenal!!! She is very talented and knows exactly what she is doing.
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 05/04/2019

Easy Going, Professional, and Amazing Work

Grace did our engagement photos and they turned out amazing! She was really easy to work with and flexible with our schedule—I took longer than I expected to get ready and she still managed to get tons of gorgeous shots even in a limited time frame. My fiancé was a little camera shy and nervous about how to pose and act in front of the camera, but Grace gave us tons of instruction and guidance so we didn’t have to think about it or force anything, and they all looked very organic and comfortable. She also snapped some candid shots as well that gave us a lot of options and were fun to look over. The photos are beautiful and we will treasure them forever!