Grace Ceremonies Reviews

Grace Ceremonies 5
Grace Ceremonies 6
Grace Ceremonies 7

Renee · Married on 11/07/2015

If I could give Hannah 10 stars, I would. If you are looking for an officiant and you are lucky enough to have your date available to Hannah, book immediately! What she does is nothing short of extraordinary. The level of personal attention and detail to our ceremony took our breath away. So many of our guests commented on how touching our ceremony was because Hannah spoke about us and told our story. She crafted a ceremony that was so unique and personal to my husband and I. It was like time stopped during our ceremony. I am going to refer her to anyone and everyone I know getting married...so hurry up and book her before someone else does!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Renee, thank you so much for your review! I loved hearing that time stopped during your ceremony...that is everything I hope for. Congratulations and thank you again for choosing me as your officiant!

Jenna · Married on 09/26/2015

Rev. Hannah Grace was so wonderful to work with. She was able to make our ceremony short yet personal which was exactly what we wanted. We couldn't be happier with having her officiate our wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenna. It was a pleasure to share your day and I'm so glad to hear you and Mike were so happy with the ceremony!

Rosa · Married on 09/12/2015

Hannah Grace was amazing. She was the perfect balance of professional and personal. She crafted and officiated our ceremony and the process with true grace. She guided us where we needed guidance, supported us where we needed support, made us laugh and cry. :) I would recommend Grace Ceremonies to anyone as the experience was more than we hoped for. Thank you, Hannah.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Rosa, thanks for sharing such a lovely review! It was wonderful to tell your story and to celebrate such a special couple on such an amazing day!

Liz · Married on 09/04/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Hannah as a wedding officiant and a person! She was so responsive to all of our emails and really took the time to get to know each of us which she reflected in our ceremony. We really didn't have a concrete sense of what we wanted to include in our ceremony or how we wanted it structured but Hannah was so helpful with recommendations and really crafted a personal ceremony that fit us as a couple.

The day of our rehearsal Hannah was such a calming presence during a very hectic time. She gave us so many great tips and our families kept remarking our wonderful they thought she was. You can really tell that Hannah is passionate about what she does. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and Hannah did such a graceful job conveying our story to everyone. All night long our guests were telling us how emotional they became and how special they thought our ceremony was. We are so happy we found Hannah and were able to work with her!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Liz, thank you so much for sharing this fabulous review! I'm so glad the process of working together was so seamless and the ceremony turned out so beautifully. I'm especially happy to have added peace during a hectic time.

Hannah did an amazing job. She was very professional and we were very happy with the way the ceremony turned out. She spent time getting to know us and really personalized the ceremony. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been too!!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

I'm so delighted to hear how happy you were with your ceremony, and I love knowing your guests told you it was the best weeding they'd been to! :)

Keithe · Married on 08/14/2015

It's hard to imagine a better officiant for us than Hannah. After meeting with her to begin structuring our custom ceremony script, she was responsive to any questions we had, had an incredible turn-around time for the iterations, and was always excited for the next steps.

My fiancé and I initially thought we could orchestrate an interfaith ceremony ourselves with scripts from the internet and taking excerpts from books. We eventually sought experience and were overjoyed that Hannah was able to share our day - her demeanor was calm and inviting, filling our ceremony garden with warmth and love. My family and friends were blown away at how she conducted the interfaith ceremony for our wedding and still, weeks later, mention what a beautiful job she did. Her presence on our day was so special and meaningful - I recommend her services with no reservations.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Keithe, I'm so grateful for your thoughtful review and absolutely delighted you, your new husband and your guests were so happy with the ceremony. It was a total delight share in your amazing day!

Catherine · Married on 07/26/2015

Hannah Grace was a big part of why our wedding was so wonderful! She was the officiant at a lovely wedding we had attended previously and they had raved about her. Now we can rave about her. We loved her energy and groundedness and she had such a lovely presence about her! I think she was born to do this work. After initially having no idea of where to start in planning a ceremony, she helped us create an awesome ceremony that was truly our own. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/07/2016

After coming highly recommended to us Hannah did not disappoint. She was truly a pleasure to work with. From the initial meeting where we met at a coffee shop and she got to know the story of 'us', to the rehearsal the night before, and all the way through the wedding Hannah was excellent. She is very well organized, has great communication, always on time, and is very well spoken. We received numerous compliments after our wedding on how great our ceremony was and how great Hannah was in particular. We would absolutely recommend Hannah to friends or anyone that was getting married!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for sharing this amazing review! I'm so glad you and your guests appreciated the beautiful ceremony we created together - I loved sharing your special day.

Krista · Married on 05/30/2015

We absolutely loved working with Hannah and having her as our wedding officiant! From our first meeting Hannah made it her goal to get to know us on a personal level. By having us fill out a couples questionnaire she was able to learn about our relationship, goals in life, love for each other, and what we dreamed of incorporating into our wedding ceremony. We were beyond happy with the beautiful ceremony she created for us. It was so personal and what we will both remember most about our wedding day. I would recommend Hannah to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding. She truly helped to make our wedding day a memorable one and we will be forever grateful for that!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Krista, I love knowing your ceremony is the thing you will remember most about your amazing day. Thank you for this wonderful review and for sharing your wedding with me!

Amy · Married on 05/23/2015

Hannah was outstanding! She was open to new ideas and always willing to help us out with anything we needed. We received so many compliments on our ceremony from our guests on how it was personal, original and loved how Hannah delivered the whole thing!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Amy, I so appreciate you taking the time to share your review and I'm so happy you loved working together as much as I did. We created a truly beautiful and very memorable ceremony together!

Raymond · Married on 05/23/2015

Hannah Grace was so great. We were so busy planning the wedding and Hannah made this part so easy for us. At the wedding everyone asked who our afficant was and told us how great she did.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your review! I'm glad it was an easy part of wedding planning -- I loved being a part of your big day.

angela · event on 05/17/2015

Hannah officiated my daughters blessing and it was very heartfelt and unique! She really puts all of her heart into the process and has really beautiful energy and grace :). we really made a great connection. Her presence along with the service she provided was absolutely amazing! Thank you Hannah for bee-ing YOU!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, Angela! I loved being part of such a special and memorable occasion in your family.

Meghan · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and I cannot say enough positive things about working with Rev. Hannah Grace from Grace Ceremonies! From the moment we met her until well after our wedding ceremony was over Hannah was so incredibly responsive to all of our questions and our needs, and she was genuinely thrilled to help us make our "big day" as special and unforgettable as possible. Hannah helped us to craft a unique ceremony from top to bottom and was incredibly knowledgeable about our individual religious and cultural backgrounds, suggesting wedding traditions that fit our exact needs. Our ceremony sincerely felt like a fairy tale experience thanks to the wonderful program we crafted with Hannah. The response from our family and friends was phenomenal - guests sought us out to let us know how much they enjoyed our ceremony and how it fit our personalities and our love story so perfectly. One guest described our ceremony as the "best modern wedding" he had ever seen (and this person has been to a lot of weddings!). I HIGHLY recommend working with Grace Ceremonies to craft your own dream wedding!!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review, Meghan! Everything about working with you two was so easy and fun, and the ceremony we created together couldn't have been more special. Thanks for including me in your celebration!!

Katherine · Married on 04/26/2015

Hannah created an opportunity for me to mark a profound moment in my life: she officiated my baby blessing. It was the most magical and meaningful ceremony of my life.

Hannah created a very effective questionnaire for me to articulate my thoughts and hopes for the ceremony. She folded my words with hers and created a blessing script that was unique and personal for me, my son, our family, and friends.

Hannah has a loving, calm presence as a Reverend. There is something relatable and comforting about her youth, but she is wise beyond her years, and the result is disarmingly powerful work.

As most of you reading this review are getting married: if I ever marry, I will ask Hannah to officiate!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you, Katherine! Your baby blessing was a once in a lifetime experience...I'm so glad I got to share it with you and YES, I would love to officiate your wedding one day. :)

Jenelle · Married on 12/27/2014

Wow, I cannot begin to express how thrilled my husband and I are with the service Hannah provided us on our wedding day. We planned a very small gathering within a short time frame which happened to fall just after the holidays. I contacted her a few days prior to Christmas and was very Impressed with her timely response. She worked with us to make sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted in everything from our vows to the laid back feel of the ceremony. Because of our small event size the reception was not a big part of the day, our ceremony really was the main event. Hannah's calm deminor helped calm some pre ceremony jitters and her encouragement to be present in the moment is still with me today. Hannah shared a copy of our ceremony in a keepsake book. Would I recommend her to a friend? YES! If you are looking for a meaningful, well orchestrated ceremony and a and thoughtful person to work with, hire Hannah Grace Cermonies.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful words, Jenelle. I don't often have the pleasure of officiating such an intimate ceremony...it was a true honor!

Reverend Hannah Grace was not only a thoughtful, genuine, officiant to our non-traditional wedding ceremony, she also acted as impromptu photographer! She provided us with a written copy of the ceremony including our vows, which we used to create a lovely book to share with our friends and families. We had a very specific ceremony in mind and Hannah helped us make it real. It was a wonderful experience and we would highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I loved being part of your ceremony and will always remember how beautiful, special and unique it was.

Maria · Married on 08/05/2014

Working with Hannah was the most wonderful part of the whole wedding planning process.

When we came to her we had no idea what we wanted for a ceremony. We had coffee and she got to know us a little bit and then she had us fill out short questionnaires individually and send them to her. I couldn't believe she was going to be able to craft a ceremony based off our answers, but a short time later she sent us the first draft and she had totally nailed it! I was amazed, it was everything we hadn't know that we'd always wanted! After just a few back and forths to fine tune it, it was ready!

We wanted to write our own vows and she gave us some examples to help get our ideas flowing. The whole ceremony came together absolutely perfectly.

I cannot say enough about Hannah's presence during the actual ceremony. She brings a special quality to the event that cannot be taught. It is clear that she was born to officiate weddings! I cannot count how many guests came up to us afterward and in the weeks since and have told us that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. And everyone commented on how incredible Hannah was.

If you want your ceremony to be more wonderful and meaningful than your dreams, hire Hannah.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much Maria! It was an honor and a pleasure to be your officiant.

Meredith · Married on 08/02/2014

My now husband and I had the pleasure of choosing Hannah as our Reverend to officiate our wedding. Though neither my husband nor I are especially religious, it felt important that we honor the importance of the ceremony in a way we felt comfortable.

Though we never met in person until the rehearsal, we felt safe in Hannah’s hands from day one. Over the course of 8 months, the three of us communicated over email and phone, co-writing our ceremony with Hannah and it was a very fun and rewarding process.

Hannah was such a calming and supportive person throughout the entire process and especially on our wedding day. With all of the technical issues, her warm presence and calming demeanor helped us stay present and focused on what was truly important. Her respectful, loving, and Zen words along with her tempo during the ceremony definitely helped us do a better job with reciting our vows. She made our ceremony so special, personalized, and heartfelt.

We would highly recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Meredith! I loved being part of your special day.

Megan · Married on 06/08/2014

Hannah officiated our wedding ceremony last month. We were both 100% happy with all that she did. My husband and I come from slightly different religious/spiritual backgrounds, so we wanted someone who would be respectful and flexible with our different wants and needs for the ceremony. Rev. Hannah did a fantastic job of bringing both of our beliefs and ideas together. In planning my wedding, I never thought I would say that my favorite part of the day was the ceremony. But, since our wedding, the ceremony sticks out in my mind more than anything. The words and rituals were so meaningful. Hannah spoke with such sincerity, and she also did an amazing job of telling our personal stories. Multiple people commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and asked if we had known Hannah for a long time. She also did an amazing job at keeping us focused. In high pressure situations, I tend to kind of black out and not remember what all happened. I remember every moment of our ceremony, and I will cherish that memory forever.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much for your review, Megan! I loved getting to know you and helping share your beautiful love story.

C · Married on 02/21/2014

My now husband and I were looking for someone special to officiate our wedding since we were having a very small home wedding. I found Grace ceremonies on the web site and started reading her reviews and I knew I had found that special Officiant! Hannah made our day so special and what was no nice, our ceremony was written for us because she made it so personal. If your looking for that special someone to make your day special, then hired Grace Ceremonies! Hannah is very special, personable and professional. Thank you again!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks for your review - I loved sharing in your special day!!

Hilary · Married on 12/14/2013

Rev. Hannah was the absolute perfect person to officiate our wedding ceremony! My (now) husband and I found Hannah quite serendipitously, and met with her a mere three weeks before we wanted to elope---with not a single thing planned and not even a location in mind. She was extremely friendly, and wasn't a bit thrown by the fact that we were totally disorganized. By merely asking us a bunch of questions (sort of like an interview, but more like a conversation) she helped us narrow down exactly what we wanted. Within an hour, we went from feeling frantic to feeling elated. Rev. Hannah helped us create the most magical of mornings through her warmth, wisdom, and good-naturedness. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Hilary! I'm so glad you found me -- yours will always be one of my most memorable wedding ceremonies!

Karin · Married on 10/05/2013

I am beyond pleased--elated would be more appropriate--with everything Hannah did for us during, before and after our wedding ceremony. She created a custom wedding ceremony for my now-husband and I that incorporated not only our different Christian backgrounds but my Japanese heritage and our love of literature. Not an easy task! But she made it beautiful, personal and it all flowed together seamlessly.

Having a custom ceremony is not something that was important to me when I started the wedding process, but now that it's over, I am thrilled that I went that way. I have gotten so many emails and calls from our guests saying how touched they were by our ceremony, how personal it was, and even that it was the best they have ever witnessed. I know I'm biased, but I have to agree! There was so much of our story in the ceremony, which in turn made it feel just like us.

Hannah is also just a lovely person. I told her I was probably going to "ugly cry" during the ceremony, which of course I did, and she slowed down, let me have my moment and just radiated caring and compassion.

On the technical side of things, she's an excellent writer, and very responsive and professional. After the ceremony was over, she gave us a bound copy of the ceremony text with our invitation as the cover. A lovely detail. If I could give her ten stars, I would.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Karin, I'm so grateful for this wonderful review! I loved helping create your special ceremony and sharing in your amazing day.

Tiffany · Married on 09/27/2013

I loved working with Grace Ceremonies. Hannah is such a sweet and caring person. She performed our ceremony to my exact specifications. I feel like she really took a personal interest in what my husband and I wanted for our vows. I definitely recommend Grace Ceremonies!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your review, Tiffany! I'm so glad I got to help you create a beautiful ceremony for you and your family.

Bryan · Married on 06/07/2013

A true professional. Hannah Grace made our special day amazing! I would definitely recommend her to anyone seeking a memorable event!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Bryan!

April · Married on 05/26/2013

We had a wonderful time working on the ceremony with Hannah and all of our guests also told us how much they loved it. In preparation, Hannah gave met with us a couple of times and gave us questionnaires to fill out individually. The resulting ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and reflected our relationship, views on marriage, and spirituality. I strongly recommend Hannah.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review, April!