Grace Ceremonies Reviews

121 | Northampton, MA

121 Reviews for Grace Ceremonies

Jesse · Married on 07/16/2016

Hannah is a professional, and certainly knows what she is doing. She was passionate and in the moment during the ceremony, emotion pouring out of her words. Our guests had nothing but good things to say, some saying it was the best ceremony they had been to EVER!

Her writing was perfect, creating a backstory of how we met and grew as a couple which was nice context for those who didn't know some of the specifics of our relationship.

She kept me very calm during probably the most emotional moment in my life, but keeping it fun and light. Even when my sister fainted during the ceremony, she knew exactly how to handle the situation, and kept the unfortunate event from creating a distraction.

I cannot say enough good things about Hannah and her practices, and would certainly recommend her to any of my friends getting hitched!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks for your review, Jesse! I'm so glad to know you had such a great experience working together and got such glowing feedback from your guests. I'm happy I was able to share in your amazing day!

Molly · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Hannah. She was absolutely amazing! She made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. We had more compliments about how great the ceremony was than any other aspect of our wedding. Many guests commented that they felt even closer to us because she spoke so sweetly about our relationship and how it blossomed. She helped us manage how to utilize our dog and our flower girl who was less than 2! She truly was a blessing and we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

I'm so touched by your review -- thank you for offering such great feedback! And most of all, I'm just so happy to know you're happy...it was a joy to help create such a special day for you two.

Hannah was a wonderful officiant! She was very professional and showed a lot of heart for our special event. I highly recommend her for any type of ceremony you plan to have.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review! I'm very happy you found me to officiate your civil wedding - I wish all the best to you both!

Ryan · Married on 06/25/2016

For a personal, engaging, and memorable ceremony, and an overall comforting, professional experience, Hannah is the perfect officiant. From our initial consultation meeting to her touch-points/follow-up after the ceremony, Hannah kept us on schedule, provided excellent guidance and examples, and included us in the decision process the entire way without overbearing us with tasks. What we really appreciated from Hannah were the little details, such as reminding us to delegate tasks before the wedding so as to not get overwhelmed with responsibilities, and to also get in the right, loving mental space the day of the wedding...to be present. For our guests, they consistently commented on how wonderful and personal the ceremony was, and how Hannah "just seems like a really good person." Hannah gets it, was a total pro on every level, and a huge factor in making our special day memorable. Without any hesitation, we recommend Hannah and will consider her for any future ceremonies.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Ryan, I am so grateful for your generous and comprehensive review. It means a lot to me...personally and professionally. I am so glad I got to be part of celebrating your relationship and marriage!

Tamari · Married on 06/24/2016

Rev. Hannah Grace was amazing, very kind and humble. She was able to fit my husband and I in in short notice which was very nice she had everything we needed and was very flexible on what we wanted. We are renewing our vows next year to have our family and friends be part of our love.
    We welcome Rev. Hannah Grace to be part of that day as well!!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Tamari, thank you for the wonderful review! It was a joy and honor to share in such an intimate and precious moment. I will definitely look forward to hearing from you when the time comes for the big ceremony! :)

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

Hannah was a no-brainer for us. We instantly felt comfortable with her and trusted her with all aspects of our ceremony. She provides a lot of extras that make her well worth the money. She really gets to know you as a couple and makes the ceremony meaningful and fun for everyone. We didn't have to worry about the ceremony because we knew we were in good hands. And when it comes to weddings, taking more off your plate is better. She is lovely and well-spoken and we received so many comments from guests about how great she was. We loved Hannah and highly recommend her to anyone! The ceremony really is the most important part so it's worth investing in someone awesome!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks for sharing such a lovely review. I'm glad to know I helped make one part of your wedding planning easier :) and that the ceremony was meaningful and fun for you...and your guests! I'm so happy you found me and chose to invest in such a memorable experience!

Kelly · event on: 05/22/2016

My husband and I were raised Catholic but are not really connected to a church. We wanted to have a ceremony to celebrate our son but didn't know what our options were. I came across Hannah's page and was immediately excited to reach out to her and hear her options. After our first phone call, we knew that Hannah was the right choice. Although we could have had it as large as we wanted, our day was intimate with our siblings, parents, and grandparents at my in laws' home and it was beautiful. This was a first for all of us and everyone was very impressed and loved Hannah.. our son particularly! We will definitely be calling Hannah again when we have other children. Do not hesitate to contact Hannah!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Kelly, I can't tell you how grateful I am that you found me and I was able to help you and Chris design a personal blessing ceremony for your sweet boy. It was such a joy, and an honor. Looking forward to hearing from you for No. 2! :)

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

Thank you so much for a beautiful ceremony from the heart! Our ceremony was personal, thoughtful, and emotional with the slightest bit of humor; exactly what we wanted! We received compliments all night about the wonderful job you did. THANK YOU!
    Love, Jeremy and Stephanie

Sent on 06/23/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Stephanie and Jeremy, I am so glad you found me...I had so much fun working together with you both to create such a beautiful and unique ceremony. Your day was so special - thanks for making me a part of it!

I would recommend Hannah. She is super friendly and awesome to work with. She is always flexible with our customized needs, we are very happy with our small ceremony.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

I'm so glad to know you're happy -- it was a pleasure to officiate your ceremony!

Ammara · Married on 05/14/2016

Hannah, you are AMAZING! We are forever grateful to you who married us and gave us the most unforgettable day of our lives..... ?

After our first chat with you, you put us at ease and we knew that you were the right person to marry us. You are a complete professional, yet a warm person whom we felt we could trust our most important day with.

We highly recommend all couples getting married to choose Hannah, she will not dissapoint!!!! ??????

Sent on 09/19/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much, Ammara, for sharing this review. I loved having the chance to work with you and appreciate your kind words of recommendation!

Aurora · Married on 05/11/2016

Work with Hannah Grace was so amazing. My husband and I decided to elope, but were very nervous. She was amazing and helped ease our nerves. Truly, she felt like family and was such a helpful guide. Totally organized and made us feel comfortable. I would recommend her without a doubt. You will not be disappointed. :)

Sent on 05/23/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thanks so much for this review, Aurora! I'm really glad to know I helped make it a more relaxed experience. It was so special to share in your happiness!

Rev. Hannah did an absolutely amazing job on customizing our ceremony. Her execution of it was unbelievable. She showed real interest in our story during our conversations. Her warm energy makes her a very easy person to open up to. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an officiant you look no further than Rev. Hannah of Grace Ceremonies. People are still complimenting us on the ceremony. Thanks so much Rev. Hannah for everything and all the best!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this review -- I'm so happy we had the chance to work together on your ceremony!

Hannah was absolutely a joy to work with. My fiance and myself found ourselves in a very stressful situation when our previous officiant quit less than 2 months before our wedding. Little did we know this would be such a blessing because it led us to Hannah. She is knowledgeable, supportive,and professional. The ceremony was so much more than we could have hoped for. We received SO many compliments on the ceremony, people thought we had known Hannah for years. We couldn't recommend her more!!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for your gracious review, Becca! I'm so happy you and Brian found me. Your ceremony was a joy to create and I loved sharing your amazing day.

Renee · Married on 11/07/2015

If I could give Hannah 10 stars, I would. If you are looking for an officiant and you are lucky enough to have your date available to Hannah, book immediately! What she does is nothing short of extraordinary. The level of personal attention and detail to our ceremony took our breath away. So many of our guests commented on how touching our ceremony was because Hannah spoke about us and told our story. She crafted a ceremony that was so unique and personal to my husband and I. It was like time stopped during our ceremony. I am going to refer her to anyone and everyone I know getting married...so hurry up and book her before someone else does!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Renee, thank you so much for your review! I loved hearing that time stopped during your ceremony...that is everything I hope for. Congratulations and thank you again for choosing me as your officiant!

Jenna · Married on 09/26/2015

Rev. Hannah Grace was so wonderful to work with. She was able to make our ceremony short yet personal which was exactly what we wanted. We couldn't be happier with having her officiate our wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenna. It was a pleasure to share your day and I'm so glad to hear you and Mike were so happy with the ceremony!

Rosa · Married on 09/12/2015

Hannah Grace was amazing. She was the perfect balance of professional and personal. She crafted and officiated our ceremony and the process with true grace. She guided us where we needed guidance, supported us where we needed support, made us laugh and cry. :) I would recommend Grace Ceremonies to anyone as the experience was more than we hoped for. Thank you, Hannah.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Rosa, thanks for sharing such a lovely review! It was wonderful to tell your story and to celebrate such a special couple on such an amazing day!

Liz · Married on 09/04/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Hannah as a wedding officiant and a person! She was so responsive to all of our emails and really took the time to get to know each of us which she reflected in our ceremony. We really didn't have a concrete sense of what we wanted to include in our ceremony or how we wanted it structured but Hannah was so helpful with recommendations and really crafted a personal ceremony that fit us as a couple.

The day of our rehearsal Hannah was such a calming presence during a very hectic time. She gave us so many great tips and our families kept remarking our wonderful they thought she was. You can really tell that Hannah is passionate about what she does. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and Hannah did such a graceful job conveying our story to everyone. All night long our guests were telling us how emotional they became and how special they thought our ceremony was. We are so happy we found Hannah and were able to work with her!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Liz, thank you so much for sharing this fabulous review! I'm so glad the process of working together was so seamless and the ceremony turned out so beautifully. I'm especially happy to have added peace during a hectic time.

Hannah did an amazing job. She was very professional and we were very happy with the way the ceremony turned out. She spent time getting to know us and really personalized the ceremony. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been too!!!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

I'm so delighted to hear how happy you were with your ceremony, and I love knowing your guests told you it was the best weeding they'd been to! :)

Keithe · Married on 08/14/2015

It's hard to imagine a better officiant for us than Hannah. After meeting with her to begin structuring our custom ceremony script, she was responsive to any questions we had, had an incredible turn-around time for the iterations, and was always excited for the next steps.

My fiancé and I initially thought we could orchestrate an interfaith ceremony ourselves with scripts from the internet and taking excerpts from books. We eventually sought experience and were overjoyed that Hannah was able to share our day - her demeanor was calm and inviting, filling our ceremony garden with warmth and love. My family and friends were blown away at how she conducted the interfaith ceremony for our wedding and still, weeks later, mention what a beautiful job she did. Her presence on our day was so special and meaningful - I recommend her services with no reservations.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Keithe, I'm so grateful for your thoughtful review and absolutely delighted you, your new husband and your guests were so happy with the ceremony. It was a total delight share in your amazing day!

Catherine · Married on 07/26/2015

Hannah Grace was a big part of why our wedding was so wonderful! She was the officiant at a lovely wedding we had attended previously and they had raved about her. Now we can rave about her. We loved her energy and groundedness and she had such a lovely presence about her! I think she was born to do this work. After initially having no idea of where to start in planning a ceremony, she helped us create an awesome ceremony that was truly our own. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/07/2016

After coming highly recommended to us Hannah did not disappoint. She was truly a pleasure to work with. From the initial meeting where we met at a coffee shop and she got to know the story of 'us', to the rehearsal the night before, and all the way through the wedding Hannah was excellent. She is very well organized, has great communication, always on time, and is very well spoken. We received numerous compliments after our wedding on how great our ceremony was and how great Hannah was in particular. We would absolutely recommend Hannah to friends or anyone that was getting married!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you for sharing this amazing review! I'm so glad you and your guests appreciated the beautiful ceremony we created together - I loved sharing your special day.

Krista · Married on 05/30/2015

We absolutely loved working with Hannah and having her as our wedding officiant! From our first meeting Hannah made it her goal to get to know us on a personal level. By having us fill out a couples questionnaire she was able to learn about our relationship, goals in life, love for each other, and what we dreamed of incorporating into our wedding ceremony. We were beyond happy with the beautiful ceremony she created for us. It was so personal and what we will both remember most about our wedding day. I would recommend Hannah to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding. She truly helped to make our wedding day a memorable one and we will be forever grateful for that!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Krista, I love knowing your ceremony is the thing you will remember most about your amazing day. Thank you for this wonderful review and for sharing your wedding with me!

Amy · Married on 05/23/2015

Hannah was outstanding! She was open to new ideas and always willing to help us out with anything we needed. We received so many compliments on our ceremony from our guests on how it was personal, original and loved how Hannah delivered the whole thing!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Amy, I so appreciate you taking the time to share your review and I'm so happy you loved working together as much as I did. We created a truly beautiful and very memorable ceremony together!
  • Raymond

Raymond · Married on 05/23/2015

Hannah Grace was so great. We were so busy planning the wedding and Hannah made this part so easy for us. At the wedding everyone asked who our afficant was and told us how great she did.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your review! I'm glad it was an easy part of wedding planning -- I loved being a part of your big day.

angela · event on: 05/17/2015

Hannah officiated my daughters blessing and it was very heartfelt and unique! She really puts all of her heart into the process and has really beautiful energy and grace :). we really made a great connection. Her presence along with the service she provided was absolutely amazing! Thank you Hannah for bee-ing YOU!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Grace Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, Angela! I loved being part of such a special and memorable occasion in your family.