12 Reviews for Gotham Hall

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
12 Gotham Hall Reviews

Venue is stunning - even all by itself. Food is AMAZING. Allan Kurtz and his entire team are absolute pros. Our wedding was PERFECT. Not one thing went wrong. Allan, the staff, the waiters, down to your personal assistant you get for the day allow you to truly relax and trust that everything is under control. We had the wedding of our dreams at Gotham Hall. Side note - it was extremely hot the day we got married and Gotham Hall's AC works wonders. Everyone was extremely comfortable walking in from the steambath that was NYC the day of our wedding. Lastly, all of our vendors were so happy that we were getting married at Gotham Hall, as well. Vendors in the wedding business know how well run Gotham Hall is, which makes their jobs even easier!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
3.9

Beautiful venue
Great food
Memorable

Profile Picture User4980613, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The whole staff at Gotham Hall was fabulous, but Allen Kurtz bears special mention. He was absolutely spectacular to work with and became a confidante and valued member of our wedding planning team.

Profile Picture Sari, 1/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful high ceilings and superb architecture. JAW dropping venue and a place which will always be our first choice. Nice staff and everything about the venue screams sophistication.

Profile Picture Pranali, 12/15/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

what a BEAUTIFUL venue. Overly accommodating, amazing food & waitstaff and the most breathtaking lighting you have every seen.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/13/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had the wedding of my dreams! Could not ask for better or more attentive staff! Absolutely STUNNING venue!!

Profile Picture Gajal, 9/22/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am SO glad we went with Gotham Hall for our wedding. They were extremely easy to work with and were flexible up through the day of. Allan responded to all my random emails at all hours of the day. I thought about getting a wedding planner for the day of but decided against it. So glad I didn't spend money on a wedding planner because all the staff at Gotham Hall took care of everything! They thought of everything that I didn't. We actually received feedback from some of our guests about how impressed they were about the entire space AND service! Yes, Gotham Hall is a little pricey but well worth it!

Profile Picture Elaine, 9/15/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I knew as we entered Gotham Hall taking in the old world beauty of its high cathedral ceiling, domed skylight, and architectural columns that it was the perfect place for our wedding .
The staff was a pleasure to work with always taking their time to answer questions , offer suggestions, put us at ease and ofcourse never failing to make us feel that our special day was important to them. We did have outside catering however the waitstaff and bartenders provided by Gotham Hall were extremely curteous and professional.
Never could we have envisioned a more breath taking setting for our fairy tale wedding! It is a night we will never forget and still has our guests raving about how magical our wedding was. Our wedding was a complete sucess and we are forever grateful to Allan, Alan G., Cindy, Carrie, and Walter for this!

Profile Picture Pooja, 7/29/12, 6 Reviews
4.3

the moment me and my husband went in we were like OMG we loved it it was expensive but it was worth every dollar we spend its been 2 and half years since i got married and everyone still talks about my wedding if i ever get to go back ahead i will definitely choose this place and of course my photographers "nirs expressions" and my florist "26 florist"

Profile Picture rachel, 2/21/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gotham Hall was breathtaking from the moment my husband and I walked in to look at venues. We knew we had to do what we could to AFFORD a wedding there. Everything worked out for us and it was a beautiful night! Cindy was the wedding coordinator for us. At first it seemed like nothing was getting done or accomplished, but I cam eto realie that weddings are virtually set up just 3 weeks before. Cindy was awesome at helping with the final details just a week befor the wedding. Things to keep in mind: sound can be an issue because of the structure, the lighting is very expensive and a MUST, and you need to pay for a sound & lighting tech for the entire wedding.

However, Gotham Hall is just an amazing space and really the place to have a dream wedding. The plus is that the room speaks for itself - you do not need to do much to beautify it... we went very minimal with flower arrangements so that the architecture and dome (which we had lit in rotating colors) stood out. It's a beautiful space.

Check it out!

Profile Picture User1728326, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Gotham Hall was great. It was a fantastic setting. The Event Manager, was very helpful. They are willing to get you whatever you want. Their in-house caterer Thomas Preti was the best. His food and staff were top notch. If you want something different, I would definitely contact Gotham Hall.

Profile Picture Alethia, 7/18/09, 5 Reviews
4.1

Beautiful and classic NYC venue. It was definitely wow and my guests had never been to a reception in a converted art deco bank. They contract catering with Thomas Preti Caterers who are top notch. Service was impeccable. It's a photographer's dream, and you must have specialized lighting to really make the venue shine.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/15/07, 5 Reviews