Gorham Productions, Inc. Reviews

View more information

• James
    James C. Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely Fantastic!

Booking Dan Gorham was one of the best decisions we made in the entire wedding process. Leading up to the wedding, Dan was completely accessible—resolving all questions big or small in a timely manner. Dan met with us in person multiple times prior to the wedding and we always felt better about our wedding plans after talking to him. Dan is the consummate professional. He coordinated with our wedding planner flawlessly to make sure everything was running smooth. He is able to take your music playlist (and no-playlist) and form it into the perfect party atmosphere. Dan is a skilled and friendly emcee who made sure the wedding schedule is followed without making it all about himself (which some DJs love to do). Most importantly, our dance floor was full the entire night (3.5 hours of constant dancing). My wife and I could barely make it into the middle because everyone was dancing. It was the best party of our lives and that is almost entirely thanks to Dan (he even set up karaoke at our after party which was a hit). You cannot go wrong booking this man. He is no doubt the best value you will find on any wedding site.

-James and Maryalice Curley –Married August ‘19
  • Annie
    Annie W. Married on 04/28/2019

Dan is the best!

We used Dan as the DJ at our wedding a couple of weeks ago and he was fantastic. From the first time we spoke with him, Dan took the time to understand what we wanted. He had great suggestions for how to make the wedding flow and incorporate the few special things we wanted to make sure we included. Although he hadn't worked at our venue before, the Emerson in in Rockport, MA, the whole process was flawless.

Beyond all that, Dan is a great guy and super personable. He is well worth the money and you definitely won't regret hiring him!
    Emily Married on 06/16/2018

The best!

Dan is the best DJ around. He takes the time to customize every aspect of music that you need. If you want him to think of it all, he can do that too. I was a very hands-on bride, wanting very specific music for certain things. He made sure to play everything at the right time and it was all perfect.
    Christa Married on 04/29/2017
    Dan is an amazing wedding D.j. He captured our wedding dreams perfectly and was extremely professional and helpful in every way! Our wedding guests had the best time dancing and we have Dan to thank! Highly recommend!!
    Ryan Married on 08/27/2016
    Dan was the DJ at my wedding and he is A+, the best DJ around! I highly recommend working with Dan as he is both professional, but nice and laid back and makes the wedding planning experience very fun and easy. This guy knows what he is doing and knows how to make weddings a good time! All of our wedding guests asked for his contact information after our wedding and just today my wife's friend asked for his info so they could contact him about DJing their event; so I just realized I never gave him the great review he deserves! Thank you for everything, Dan!

-Ryan Fleming (AKA, Ryan Flem)
    Kasey Married on 12/31/2015
    Dan was the best DJ we possibly could have had for our fun NYE wedding, he was so much fun and knew how to work the crowd. I trusted him completely with his suggestions and opinions and he did not let me down. He was so organized and helpful when planning out our timeline and 100% catered to what we wanted for our wedding music! On top of it he had so many options for extra lighting, and even booked a photo booth for us (one less thing we had to worry about) Dan was Always responsive to our questions I would recommend him to anyone you will not be disappointed!
  • User1442215 2+ years ago
    We hired Dan to DJ our wedding at the Peabody Marriott. We can not thank him enough for making our day perfect!
    Before the wedding , Dan was so helpful in providing music suggestions. He was in constant contact, calming nerves and reassuring us everything would be fine. He was right! He has a great personality! Very easy to work with!
    The day of the wedding he was professional and made sure all our requests were played. The dance floor was full all night!
    Our wedding was magical, in large part to Dan!
    I would hire him for any future events!
    Katie Married on 10/13/2013
    Dan was a fantastic DJ!!! We had a small wedding of about 40 people and he had everyone on the dance floor the whole night! He is amazing at what he does and I would not hesitate to work with him again if the opportunity presented itself.
    Lindsey Married on 09/28/2013
    My (now) husband and I hired Dan for DJ Services & Uplighting for our September 2013 wedding at the Royal Sonesta in Cambridge. We immediately clicked with Dan based on our personalities - I had also read other great reviews on Yelp & WeddingWire. Dan was super responsive to our requests, worked with us to make our budget work and even joined us for a trip to the venue before the wedding to make sure the uplighting would work in the space. At our wedding, Dan was incredible!! Everyone danced the night away and even requested an encore at the end. Thanks Dan for making our evening so amazing!!
    Nate Married on 10/27/2012
    We recently hired Dan as the DJ for our wedding at the Smith Barn on Brooksby Farm in Peabody, MA. He incorporated all of our requests seamlessly and still managed to keep everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Since the wedding, we've had people of all ages commenting on what a great time they had. He is a true professional.
    Ashley Married on 10/27/2012
    Dan did such a wonderful job deejaying our wedding. With our varied musical tastes and Polish customs and traditions that we wanted to incorporate into the wedding, we couldn't have been happier with his services. He is professional, personable and affordable. I couldn't believe the amount of times that I looked around and saw a completely full dance floor- all thanks to Dan. Thank you!
    Liz Married on 06/18/2016
    Dan was the first vendor that we chose, and probably the easiest choice. We met him for drinks near our apartment in Somerville and we got along great right away. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and funny. Day-of he was fantastic and very flexible. I had given him the wrong order for the bridal party introductions and he just wrote it all out on paper... I felt horrible but he wasn't fazed at all. He was great about playing the songs that I had suggested, and seriously had everyone on the dance floor the whole time. He took requests and kept everything running smoothly. I think he would have played late into the night, but we actually had to ask him to stop (we wish we didn't have to!!) because our last bus was arriving. Overall, he was fantastic and we would highly recommend him!
    Darren Married on 05/26/2012
    We hired Dan to DJ our wedding in Salem, MA and he was excellent! He does a great job with coordinating with the event staff so that our guests knew what was going on, where to go, when to eat etc. He also was very proactive in asking us what music we wanted at various stages of the reception and did a great job of reading the crowd to select the appropriate music to keep everyone engaged. He and his team were very professional and I highly recommend them.