Good Times DJ Service Reviews

30 | Albuquerque, NM

30 Reviews for Good Times DJ Service

david lucero · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Professional high end D.J

Wow!! good Times DJ service was amazing.
    On time, Clear sound , beautiful equipment , P.A perfect. Music perfect , DJ dressed to impress sharp and professional. I highly recommend them they will get it done right.

Sent on 06/29/2020

Chris Sedillo · Getting married on 05/12/2021

DJ did an outstanding job. I will use his services in the futures.

The Dj provided an excellent music and used my list of songs I requested and played them all at the right time. I will hire him in the futures. The price and Veterans discount was very reasonable. l

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Cory

Cory Illeman · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Allen Helped Make our Night Great!!

Highly recommend Allen. He was responsive leading up to the wedding, accommodating when it came to accepting music requests, and attentive during the reception. He read the room well and kept the dance floor occupied with well-timed songs.

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen Armijo · Married on 06/05/2020

Dj allen made graduation party rock

Scheduling was easy, Allen showed up 2-hours before party to setup and stayed 1-hour after with me. He was able to read the crowd to make the Best music choices and mix that made everyone happy. This is the second time we hired Allen and he has a ton of equipment and lights for any occasion. He used Real DJ Equipment (Not an ipod like some other DJ's) He is also a fellow Veteran that I Trust and Highly Recommend.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Sonia

Sonia Angelica Rodriguez · Married on 06/05/2020

Graduation 2019

Allen mentioned he'd never DJ outdoors. He did great! It was awesome! He knows what people like when it comes to music & gatherings. My list was all wrong. I asked him to throw my list out. He had everyone jamming the rest of the evening. Thank you Goodtimes DJ!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Adrian Franco · Married on 01/18/2020

Wedding customers

DJ Allen was very responsive, any questions we had he would get back immediately. He gave us a lot of good advice and had our dance floor full the entire night.

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Betty

Betty Thompson · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic DJ!

Allen was amazing!! He was so great to work with, and even seamlessly covered when the wrong people started walking in first!! He was attentive and made sure the right music was playing.
    The reception was also amazing. I’d highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Alejandrina

Alejandrina Padilla · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

My husband and I were so impressed by Allen’s service. He was the Dj for our wedding reception and made sure everything was perfect. From the very beginning he was super responsive and invested. All of our guests danced all night and we had the time of our lives. A huge thank you to Allen! If you are on the fence about booking Goodtimes Dj, we are telling you from experience to do so ASAP!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Marcia Schaak · Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome Wedding DJ

Through the heat and rain, he continued to provide the best music for my daughter's wedding. Awesome wedding DJ.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • I

Isabel Vega · Married on 07/19/2019

Awesome and professional

I really enjoyed the dj service for my wedding. There was a lot of flexibility in short time given, I can't thank you enough! I highly recommend goodtimes dj service!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Damuth Snow · Married on 06/22/2019

Flexible and Professional

Allen was a gem to work with! Our event was very unusual and he was flexible and professional all the way!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Chandler Fox · Married on 06/15/2019

DJ Allen Red River Wedding

DJ Allen provided such a great experience for my husband and I at our wedding. His professionalism is unmatched compared to the other DJ vendors in NM. He had great communication and was so easy to work with, he added zero stress to planning our wedding! We would highly recommend him for your DJ needs!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sylvia A. Abeyta · Married on 06/11/2019

Superb DJ Service - June 8, 2019

Allen, thank you so much for making my grandson's college graduation party a success. It was a pleasure to work with you. You're professionalism, your organizational skills and your personality are excellent qualities; we would highly recommend you to anyone looking for a DJ for their celebration. Thank you for providing a playlist, the music was excellent!
    "The Abeyta Family"

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 05/25/2019

So much fun!

Our wedding DJ was Allen and he was so much fun and very organized. Allen was very responsive with any questions or requests I had up until the day of. My dad wanted our first dance to be a mashup of few different songs and Allen was able to accommodate my dad’s requests, no problem! At the venue he was very well set up, prepared with all his equipment and even matched our decor! Our wedding linen was all white and Allen coordinated his set up with what we had so everything looked beautiful and tied together! Thank you Allen for a fun night!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Susan Paleo · Married on 05/11/2019

50th birthday party

We have used Goodtime DJ services for several occassions and we are always impressed with the professionalism, communication, and set up. Our guests always enjoy the play list and the quick response to song requests. Thank you Allen for helping to make our events memorable!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Rosina · Married on 12/09/2018

Nice experience

Allen is a great DJ. He played Bollywood songs we requested and a good collection of dance songs. Our guests had loads of fun. His lighting setup was excellent as well.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 10/28/2018

Awesome DJ!

My wife and I weren’t going to have a DJ for our October wedding because of cost. We were advised by a few people that a DJ makes such a difference and to hire one if we could fit it into our budget. We found Goodtimes on Yelp and we were very pleased with our choice. Andrew is affordable, professional, and very personable. He did an awesome job at our small wedding! He had great communication from the start and made the whole evening flow perfectly. We highly recommend!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 09/29/2018

Booked with DJ Allen. Highly recommended. He was On-Point, professional, and rocked out our event! Allen is easy to work with and established confidence through planning and execution. We greatly appreciate his skill, ability to engage, and could rely on him to keep the party going. Booking with Allen is an excellent choice. We had a great time.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Ruben · Married on 09/15/2018

Allen was very accommodating to our pretty specific music taste. We definitely fit a lot on to our suggested playlist and he was able to fit them in. We also had a unique idea that involved a song an instrumental and Allen understood our vision and made it happen and it was honestly the highlight of our wedding. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 10/04/2018

bob · Married on 07/06/2018

changed play list a couple times and he was very accommodating. Took all requests quickly. very pleased

Sent on 08/13/2018

Dani · Married on 05/26/2018

Allen provided a great, reliable service. Our wedding guests danced the night away!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Carissa · Married on 03/25/2018

Goodtymes dj services saved our wedding. We only had 4 days to plan a wedding and Allen pulled through for us. Thank you so much for making our day special and a happy one to remember!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Alec · Married on 12/27/2017

Allen played a huge part on our big day. We absolutely loved having him as our DJ. We also received many compliments for having an awesome DJ. All song requests were made and our guests were up and moving all night! He was very professional and helpful throughout the process! Thank you DJ Allen!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Pat · Married on 11/25/2017

Allen was great! Very professional and fun.. He was always early to meetings which says a lot! His playlist was great and guests danced all night. His white set up was beautiful.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Rich · Married on 11/04/2017

The DJ allen did an awesome job at our wedding was real interactive with people great selection of music made it a fun atmosphere for everybody to enjoy a lot of people had fun dancing to some of the music he played working with him was great since we are from out of town and we're having our wedding in Albuquerque he was quick to respond to our questions and was a pleasure to deal with I would highly recommend them for any function

Sent on 12/11/2017