Goodrich Gourmet Catering Richmond Reviews

Goodrich Gourmet Catering Richmond 1
Goodrich Gourmet Catering Richmond 2
Goodrich Gourmet Catering Richmond 3

Dawn · Married on 12/09/2018

Foodie Fantasy Come True!

On the only snow day in December, this great team came out to my venue and served up the best tasting food I've ever had at a wedding!! Thank you to Lauren and her amazing staff, they made sure everything was fresh, delicious and everyone of my guests commented on how great the food tasted!!! Everything from the Beef Burgundy, the Grilled Salmon, the Shrimp and Grits, everything was so delicious!! Excellent choice and would gladly use again!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2018

I am a wedding planner in Richmond, Virginia, and believe me when I say Goodrich Gourmet exemplifies excellent customer service and provides the finest wedding cuisine. Offering options for every palate and using their many years of experience in the industry, Goodrich creates custom recommendations for each client to ensure the best experience possible. Lauren, Sheila and the rest of the team will work tirelessly for you, no matter the circumstances. This catering company does so much more than just make delicious food! Look no further for the perfect fit for your event's catering needs.

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Goodrich Gourmet Catering Richmond 4
    Goodrich Gourmet Catering Richmond 5
    Goodrich Gourmet Catering Richmond 6

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2018

We recently got married and Goodrich gourmet was one of our vendors. They did an amazing job! I had guests throughout the night and after our wedding tell us it was the best wedding food they have ever had! They kept our glasses full the whole night and continuously checked on us. The whole staff was very professional and attentive. Highly recommend Goodrich gourmet!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Christine · Married on 06/09/2018

It was effortless working with them and the food was delicious. We were so happy with how everything turned out. The day of they wanted to make sure that we didn't have to worry about anything and made sure that what we wanted they could accommodate for. We are so glad that we hired them and definitely an amazing catering company.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Gina · Married on 05/06/2018

Goodrich Gourmet Catering did a wonderful job catering our son's wedding. From the planning process to the end of the evening, they didn't miss a beat. Lauren Goodrich has a wonderful team working with her. They were all professional, very capable, and very friendly. Goodrich provided all of our linens and table ware, and the tables looked beautiful. They worked with us on dietary restrictions of guests and provided delicious alternates. Our guests raved about the delicious food, and Goodrich also provided a hamper of goodies to the bride and groom when they left for the evening. From the beginning of planning to the end of the evening, I can't think of a single thing they could have done better. I highly recommend Goodrich Gourmet Catering for Lauren's calm, capable manner, her attention to detail, and the staff she's assembled...not to mention the amazing food they make!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Brettany · Married on 04/14/2018

Lauren and her team were an absolute dream to work with! They are EXTREMELY professional and the food is absolutely DELICIOUS! They have so many different varieties to meet everyone's needs and wants (including food allergies). Due to the size of our wedding (250+), Lauren suggested we do family style. Best decision we ever made! Our guests loved this style as it was different from the traditional buffet style. Throughout the entire wedding they constantly checked on my husband and I and all of our guests. They paid close attention to details and went above and beyond the entire night. They even sent us home with a surprise picnic basket of all the food from our wedding + extra cake. It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen as we were not expecting that AT ALL. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making our wedding the best day EVER!!!! We love you guys so much! Can't wait to see you in December for our friends' wedding - Erin & James!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Linda · Married on 11/11/2017

Goodrich Gourmet catered my daughters wedding earlier this month. They were very professional, prompt, and helpful from start to finish. In addition to the food and drinks they provided table linens, place settings and glassware. Tables were set up exactly as we discussed and everything was wonderful. The food on the wedding day was delicious! Our guests loved the food and I would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Shelley · Married on 11/11/2017

Goodrich Gourmet was our caterer for our wedding on 11/11/17. They were amazing! The company is great to work with and the food was delicious! Everyone kept telling us how great it was the whole night. They were very professional, friendly, and accommodating. They were flexible with any changes we wanted to make to our menu.The entire staff was great!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2017

Goodrich was more than amazing!! From the day I came in for my tasting they were more than happy to do anything I needed. I got a buffet but they still served myself and my husband our meals, made sure my head table always had a drink. And even packed me a picnic basket to keep!! I would 100% Recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2017

Don't even know where to start! Shelia was super professional, prompt, and helpful from the very first interaction at the tasting. The whole process was very smooth, and all questions were answered quickly. The food on our wedding day was beyond delicious! Our guests loved all of it!! Would definitely recommend this company to everyone!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2017

We chose Goodrich Gourmet for my daughter's wedding because we had seen them at work at a friend's wedding. Lauren was amazing to work with. I was surprised at how quickly she responded to us during the process. The food was terrific. The servers were great! We have had a lot of compliments on how good the meal was. Thank you!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Nina · Married on 09/01/2017

Goodrich was one of the highlights of our whole wedding! We worked with Sheila, who instilled confidence in their ability to accommodate our food allergies and worked out a plan to include everything we needed. We were able to feed about 75 guests for less than $30 a head and that included a fruit and vegetable display, salad, yeast rolls, beef and chicken entrée options, green beans, and a smashed potato bar with all the fixings. The servers were really friendly and sensitive to everyone’s needs while also remaining inconspicuous. Overall everything was a hit, and we heard numerous guests say it was the greatest spread they’ve ever seen at a wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Sheron · Married on 08/19/2017

Excellent food and service from start to finish for rehearsal dinner and reception. We can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Valorri · Married on 08/05/2017

This food was wonderful and delicious. The company was easy to work with and they provided constant and wonderful service! I was well fed and at the end of the night the company gave us a picnic basket with all of the good food so we had lunch the next day. It was the sweetest gesture.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

Goodrich catered our wedding this past weekend. We are 100% pleased with the service and the food! Our guests raved about the meat ball appetizer and shrimp and grits. Everything was incredible and a great deal for the money! The owners and staff are very friendly and professional. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Julie · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I got married in May 2017 and Goodrich Gourmet catered our wedding. Both the food and service were incredible! Prior to the event, we had a tasting and meeting at their downtown location. Lauren helped us decide on a menu that fit our needs and budget. The day of the wedding, the food and beverage/bar set-up looked very nice and the staff was so attentive – they were so on top of it that I didn’t have to ask for anything! I would happily recommend Goodrich Gourmet to anyone looking for catering – great staff and great value!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Valerie · Married on 05/06/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Goodrich Gourmet Catering! They are FABULOUS!!! Sheila Martin was a joy to work with in helping us plan my daughter and son-in-law’s reception. Carol and her team at the reception…AMAZING!!! From my very first contacted with Goodrich to end of the evening when the last remaining rental was packed up, EVERYONE was first rate!!! The food was AWESOME!!! I have never attended a function where every single person raved about the food. It was delicious!!! And the attentiveness of the staff was so appreciated. From the servers to the bartenders, every one of the Goodrich folks were professionals. My daughter and son-in-law couldn’t get over how thoughtful the staff was in making sure they had something to eat and drink throughout the reception.
    If you are searching for a great caterer, I highly recommend Goodrich Gourmet Catering.

Sent on 05/26/2017

They were great! I highly recommend them!
    Most professional catering company we found!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Erin · Married on 12/03/2016

I had many guests tell me that this was the best food they've had at a wedding. We used Goodrich for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding, and are very happy we did. The food was incredible and the planning process was very easy. We had buffet service and had plenty of leftovers -- we're still eating food out of our freezer! Be sure to try the shrimp & grits and the beef tenderloin -- it was fantastic!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Patty · Married on 11/05/2016

The entire experience from the tasting, advising, pricing, rehearsal dinner, and the wedding reception, this team exceeded our expectations. The food was phenomenal! The cake and cupcakes were utterly gorgeous! Guests at the wedding kept complimenting us on the food and desert. The staff was every bit of professional and appeared to share in our excitement of the evening. I just wish they were in our hometown so we could take advantage of this services more often! Maybe you can open an office in Warrenton, Virginia. We need you up here!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

Lauren Goodrich is an absolute wizard. She's amazing and wonderful and her team is the best. I had waitstaff check in with me often, but not too often, to make sure that I had everything that I needed. They were super attentive. I never needed to go ask anyone for anything.

We didn't want traditional "wedding food". We wanted our wedding to be fun and we wanted fun food. Most of the caterers that we talked to didn't seem to understand that, but when I told Lauren that I wanted "sophisticated food truck food," she knew exactly what I meant.

For cocktail hour, we had mini grilled cheeses with tomato soup shots, bao buns, buffalo chicken on pita chips, and spring rolls. Dinner got rave reviews. When I said I wanted a mac & cheese bar, we got amazing cheddar mac & cheese with every possible topping you can imagine. The taco/fajita bar was great, the pulled pork was better than some BBQ places I've been to, and the made-to-order hamburger sliders were awesome. It's been 5 days and I'm still eating the leftovers that they packed up in a picnic basket for us. When we asked for local craft beer, we got to hand-select 3 different varieties in addition to our choice of a domestic beer.

Every time we needed to make a change, Lauren handled it easily. When I learned a month before the wedding that I had some guests who were gluten-free, she had a tray of gluten-free mac & cheese made just for them. They said it was the best mac & cheese they've ever had and they were so grateful that we were able to accommodate them.

The team from Goodrich also set up the entire reception for us, since the ceremony and reception were being held in the same room and they did a beautiful job. The whole place looked gorgeous. It was a perfect night and I am so glad that we hired Goodrich Gourmet. I don't think we could have done it without them.

Sent on 10/27/2016

We booked with Lauren for our wedding & we have received SO many compliments on how good the food was. We actually did get to eat & we are so glad we did because we couldn't agree more, it was delicious! Lauren & her team were great to work with, she was so flexible in working with me to make sure she it was exactly what I wanted. Prices were very reasonable given the services provided. I would highly recommend Goodrich Gourmet to anyone looking for catering services!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Jamie · Married on 10/08/2016

Food was so YUMMY! They caterer our rehearsal dinner and reception which they gave us a great deal. The fajita buffet was the BEST choice for rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/17/2016

Lauren and her team were AMAZING. She spent a ton of time with me leading up to the wedding planning the menu and figuring out what would work best for us. She made the entire process very easy and the prices were extremely reasonable! On the day of, Lauren was very attentive to make sure we had everything we needed, as well as our parents and bridal party. The staff was amazing! At the end of the night, Lauren even had a picnic basket in our getaway car to take back to the hotel with us of all of the food we had throughout the night! I would highly recommend Lauren and her team !

Sent on 10/02/2016