Golden Scroll Soloists Reviews

94 Reviews for Golden Scroll Soloists

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 11/02/2018

Perfection

We hired Golden Scrolls Soloists to play at our church ceremony for our wedding, and they were absolutely phenomenal. We have received SO many compliments from our guests and even our priest who hasn't stopped raving about the beautiful music! Marianne was incredibly responsive and helpful, and walked me through the entire process with lots of great ideas and suggestions. We had a full mass and they played beautiful music throughout it, including the processional songs I picked out for our wedding party and my entrance. We could not have been happier with Golden Scrolls Soloists, and I highly recommend them!

Erica · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!

The Golden Scroll Soloists were FABULOUS!!!!! They are truly talented!!!! They are an absolutely beautiful touch to any wedding!!!!

• Charmaine

Charmaine · Married on 10/14/2018

Add a little something extra to your event with the GSS!

The Golden Scroll Soloists were such a wonderful addition to our wedding and our guests loved it! Marianne was great to work with and she responded quickly to my inquiries. They created a different arrangement of Make You Feel My Love for my walk down the aisle and it was all I thought it would be and more. Marianne was organized and worked well with our officiant, so everyone was on the same page. Even when the flower girls took a while to scatter their petals and walk down the aisle, the GSS knew exactly what to do. I am so glad I decided to hire them! I'll always remember their wonderful rendition of the songs we picked for the ceremony. Thank you!

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

Great coordination and professional performance

We booked a Golden Scrolls quartet to play the ceremony and cocktail hour for our mid-September (2018) wedding in Mystic, CT. We came across Golden Scrolls Soloists through a booking site and ended up coordinating through Marianne who was extremely prompt and direct when discussing logistics, pricing, and the troupe's various capabilities.
    We relied on their vast library of songs for nearly all of our reception and cocktail hour - they have a fantastic range of songs in their repertoire. For my walk down the aisle, the quartet played a special request which they lined up perfectly timing-wise which, given the length/duration of the walk, is an attestation to their professionalism and flexibility. The only issue with the cocktail hour is that my husband and I were too busy taking photos to enjoy it - but we, of course, heard rave reviews! On the day-of, the quartet was very professional and didn't make/require any special or difficult requests. They simply arrived and knocked it out of the park. The actual performance was amazing - their volume/pace/etc was totally appropriate which speaks to their skill/experience, and their professional demeanour gave us invaluable peace of mind on the big day. We would certainly recommend Golden Scrolls Soloists.

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Golden Scrolls provided the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They did a great job and were very easy to deal with during the planning process. I would highly recommended!

Diane · Married on 06/23/2018

They were so good that a guest asked for contact information so they could be used at an event they were planning. They were fantastic about letting me select exactly what music I wanted and arranged two pieces specifically for me. Just fantastic!

Shelly · Married on 06/16/2018

Exceptional strong quartet. A must for your wedding!

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Could not be happier with Golden Scroll Soloists! We had a quartet for our ceremony and cocktail hour and not only were they incredibly talented, they were also so easy to work with. Their website has examples of hundreds of songs and their online worksheet made it easy to communicate what our expectations were for the ceremony and cocktail hour. We would absolutely recommend to anyone!

charles · Married on 06/04/2018

Really had an amazing experience!!!

Celia · Married on 04/27/2018

LOVED LOVED LOVED how special and elegant our wedding was! Thank you for accommodating with the weather :)

Pauline · Married on 04/21/2018

I really enjoyed working with Kevin, very professional and dependable. Did a fantastic job at my wedding. Highly recommend.

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2017

Our experience with Golden Scroll was terrific. From initial booking, choosing music, and final confirmation in the lead-up to our wedding - everything went smoothly. We hired them to play our ceremony and ended up requesting a last minute song swap a couple days before, and Marianne (our contact at GSS) accommodated without skipping a beat. The musicians played beautifully, and everything was timed perfectly without us being involved at all. Overall highly recommended!

Alexandria · Married on 09/08/2017

Golden Scroll Soloists provided our ceremony and cocktail hour music for our September 8, 2017 wedding. We were beyond happy with the beautiful music that we were able to customize to fit our preferences. Marianne was very responsive throughout the entire planning process and was great at quickly responding to any questions or concerns that I had. Our wedding guests loved the music played and I would highly recommend Golden Scroll Soloists!

Pamela · Married on 08/12/2017

Golden Scroll Soloists did such a beautiful job with our wedding ceremony. They were exactly on time, and even played a little longer than they were supposed to. They were so professional and easy to work with. Everything was done online through their planning form, and it turned out perfect. Thank you so much for helping to make our ceremony so special!

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot thank Marianne and her team enough for the ceremony and cocktail hour music the string quartet provided. They even helped me compose my own tempo for my walk-in music of John Legend's "All of Me". Everything was beautiful and our guests loved their music selections and the entertainment the quartet provided!

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2017

The Golden Scroll Soloists provided our church ceremony and cocktail hour music. The quartet played beautiful music that we were able to customize based off our preferences. Marianne was a pleasure to work with. She was timely and friendly in all of our communications. Overall, my wedding guests were incredibly impressed with our music selection and I would recommend the Golden Scroll Soloists to anyone!

Micheala · Married on 06/03/2017

We had an absolutely wonderful experience hiring Golden Scroll Soloists to perform at our wedding. Marianne was so easy to work with and always extremely responsive! We scheduled the Golden Scroll Soloists as our sole musical entertainment for both our ceremony and reception, and their music really added to the ambiance! We received numerous compliments from our guests on the music. We were able to pick from a mix of classic and more modern songs to craft a personalized playlist. Their repertoire was extensive! Since we didn't hire a DJ, we realized we didn't have an emcee to make announcements throughout the night, and Marianne graciously arranged for Danielle, the fiancee of one of the musicians, to emcee for us. We are truly grateful to Marianne, Danielle, and the rest of the quartet for helping make our wedding magical. I would HIGHLY recommend this vendor, and if we were hosting an event in the future, would NOT HESITATE to use them again. Five stars!

A · Married on 06/03/2017

We had a great experience with the Golden Scroll Soloists--they played for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They were fantastic and even worked with us to coordinate a special song for our first dance. Highly recommend!

Peggi · Married on 03/11/2017

Couldn't have been more happier, with choosing 'Golden Scroll Soloists'.

As a little girl I always dreamed of having a string quartet, for my Wedding Day.

It's a must for those wanting to add Class & Romance on your Wedding Day.

I went through their song lists and comprised my perfect set, for my guests to enjoy.

I also requested my favorite piece, they didn't have & they decided it was a great addition to their song list * (Somewhere in time)

I had them play for the cocktail hour as well & added 15 extra minutes, for our guests to further enjoy.

I highly recommend you take the time to pick your songs, to reflect your personal style.

Definitely one my favorite Vendors, very professional & easy to work with.

Thank you for everything, our Wedding was Flawless ??

Mona · Married on 02/11/2017

They really good and representative. The ultimate quality I likes is that they are really flexible. I asked for a special song a week prior my wedding and they made it happen. that is despite the fact the contract says two weeks in advance for special songs.

kara · Married on 12/31/2016

We had a trio play at our ceremony and it was just a bit extra to have them play at cocktail hour as well. I thought they sounded fantastic. Marianne, their manager was so friendly and helpful throughout the planning process. Exactly what I hoped for. They have a lot of samples you can listen to once you book, you won't be disappointed!

Marissa · Married on 11/05/2016

We were thrilled to work with Marianne and the Golden Scroll Soloists. We were looking for a string quartet for our ceremony and our cocktail music. The musicians were talented and they played exactly what we were hoping. I truly enjoy string music and these individuals were one of a kind. Thank you!

Caroline · Married on 10/02/2016

Golden Scroll Soloists are amazing! They are so talented and very easy to work with. They provided our ceremony and cocktail hour music and it was one of the best decisions we made! It was amazing to walk down the aisle to live music. We wanted a friend of ours to sing in our ceremony and they even coordinated the piece with her. Definitely recommend them. Thank you!!

Jamie · Married on 10/01/2016

The Golden Scroll soloists were great to work with. We had a string quartet at our October wedding. They played beautifully from under our tent despite the weather (it was a bit drizzly) and many of our guests remarked on how lovely the music was. The music was everything we hoped it would be, and worth every penny to walk down the aisle to Pachelbel's Canon, as I'd always dreamed. I would highly recommend working with them!