Golden Note Entertainment Reviews

170 | Wayne, NJ

170 Reviews for Golden Note Entertainment

My husband I booked Golden Note at one of their showcase events. I loved that we could meet and view live the different MC's in action to find the perfect fit for our night. We knew instantly that Mario would be the right fit. He came out dancing and never stopped dancing during everyones introductions. We knew he would be a part of the party instead of just playing music. He wasn't on the official MC list but the owner and Mario were more then receptive to meeting our request. My husband and him developed a little bromance with each other and working with him was not only easy it was enjoyable. The night of our wedding was great the dance floor stayed full but it wasn't until I received our wedding video that I got to sit back and really see what an amazing job Mario and his team did. The music was perfect and created the type of fun dancing atmosphere we wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend Golden Note and co-sign Marios ability to take some song ideas you have and turn it into an amazing non-stop party!!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Christine · Married on 06/09/2012

I cannot stress this enough, Gerry and his team at Golden Note Entertainment are true professionals and made my wedding a success.

Gerry is a fantastic entertainer and really knows how to read a crowd. With a mix of ages in attendance at our wedding, we got nothing but rave reviews from all of our guests.

As a company that truly understands customer service and their industry, I would recommend Golden Note to anyone. Save yourself the time of searching and know that you are going to get amazing service when you book with Golden Note.

Golden Note is trusted by our family and friends for big events. Nine years earlier Gerry was the DJ at my sister's wedding with 200 guests, and the reviews were stellar. There was no question of who I was going to go with when my big day came around.

Sent on 07/24/2012

3 weeks later, people are still talking about the day. Gerry the MC was able to keep the party going when it was time to get going and able to let it mellow out at the right time. I have never in all my years seen an MC be able to work a crowd so well. Our photographer who is from our home town here in Pa even has a plug on his website for Golden Note on his website. When other vendors are complimenting on how great another vendor did you know they did a great job!! Thank you Golden Note, and please for your wedding select Golden Note!!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Brooke · Married on 05/19/2012

We can't say enough about how great Golden note was from the first meeting to the last note played . Not only did we book their DJ but we also used their lighting package and their photobooth. All whcih were the most reasonable prices we had seen. We had a chance to attend a meet and greet to chat wth several of the DJ's. THis way we could choose a DJ that best fit our type of wedding and our guests. We choose Bill who was a blast to work with. He gauged our crowd expertly and from the first song to the last dance the floor was filled. Even my 88 year old grandparents were able to get out on the floor. The photp booth was a great hit. Everyone had a ball!! I hope they had a much fun with us as we had with them. We are recommending them to all our friends and family for other functions as well not just weddings. Take the time to check them out. You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/09/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2012

Several people recommended Gerry and Golden Note for our wedding day entertainment, and after meeting with Gerry it's easy to see why he has so many fans! He is a true professional with years of experience and super friendly on top of that. We could not have been happier with our decision to use Golden Note. The dance floor was packed all night and all our guests kept raving about how great Gerry and his crew were. We also had the photo booth, which was a huge hit! Thanks so much Gerry...you really helped make our wedding day one to remember forever!

Sent on 06/19/2012
  • User2519770 · 2+ years ago

Golden Note Entertainment (Wayne NJ) was referred to me by The Bethwood Banquet Hall (Totowa NJ). I couldn't say enough about the DJ/MC that we had at our Reception as he was fantastic. The guests and us (the couple) had a blast. We will never forget the laughs, fun, and memories provided to us by this establishment on our special day. We opted for the titanium lighting which gave the party a real nice feel and they worked with us in providing a great package. We also made a slideshow of childhood photos and the DJ worked with us to play it from his laptop to get it to display on screen that The Bethwood provided. The little things go far with customers and this DJ realized it. You won't go wrong with Golden Note! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2012

Everything was absolutely amazing! I can't begin to descibe how happy we were with Golden Note!!!!!!!! Everyone at our wedding was raving about them. John Antonio was fabulous and great with the crowd interaction and Mario did such a fantastic job doing our photo montage I was in tears :) And the disc of the candid shots turned out great! And between the 1,001 emails that I had with Jillian planning everything she was soooo patient!! Would and already have recommended Goldend Note to anyone!! And would use them again for another event in a heartbeat!! xoxo

Sent on 06/15/2012
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/30/2012

After my sister had Golden Note do her wedding in 2007, I knew for sure I would hire them for mine. They were the best. I went to many weddings and MANY bridal shows, but no other DJ or band even came close to Golden Note. From the music to the TVs, to the lighting, everything was so well done.
    I picked a different MC than my sister, only so my wedding wouldn't be exactly the same as hers but still have the Golden Note touch.
    Jim "JAM" McBride had the dance floor packed all night. With the perfect blend of oldies and music from today, he had guests of all ages dancing the night away. Everyone complimented me on the great music but it was all thanks to Jim and DJ Mario. Mario was also responsible for putting together my video photo album that played for the crowd and received many ooohs, aahhhs, laughter and tears.
    Together with the help from Christian and Patrick, Jim and Mario contributed to the wedding of my dreams. I can't thank them enough and I will always recommend Golden Note to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Hands down the best part of my wedding! Gerry and his assistant did our wedding and they rocked. Sure they were more expensive but EVERYONE had a good time. They played everything we wanted and kept the dance floor packed all night.

Sent on 01/13/2013

StacyAnn · Married on 11/11/2011

Billy from GoldenNote was incredible!!! My guest are still buzzing about him! Billy listened to my ideas and my vision for the reception and made great suggestions. He was exactly the perfect DJ/MC for me. Jillian in the office was and is a doll.

Sent on 12/05/2011

Shanna · Married on 10/01/2011

Gerry was great to work with... he had us dancing all night long. Even my 91 year old grandfather got on the dance floor. The next day everyone kept telling us how great our DJ was. He made the wedding a success music wise. His staff was great to deal with as well. Jillian from day 1 was helpful and always there when I had a question. I would use them again in a heartbeat for any other occasion that I would have.

Sent on 10/24/2011
  • I

Izabela · Married on 09/24/2011

Sebastian has a great sense of what it takes to make the party memorable

Sent on 10/12/2011

Kimberley · Married on 09/04/2011

Very helpful and amazing! First saw them at a bridal show and new they were the perfect fit! There staff is amazing and so helpful!! Keith and Jill were amazing couldnt ask for anything more! and there prices are amazing! My guests were still up dancing the whole time! Everyone! They are still talking about the amazing music!!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Kimberly · Married on 08/13/2011

Golden Note DJ's were unbelievably fantastic. I knew when I first saw them at a bridal show that this was the DJ for me. They had everyone up and dancing the entire night. Everyone had a great time and really enjoyed themselves. Sebastian, our DJ was incredible!!! He really took the time to get to know us and exactly what we wanted to take place at our wedding and then accomplished it. It was wonderful. I HIGHLY recommend Golden Note Entertainment for all of your DJ needs. They even handled the ceremony music.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Kelly · Married on 08/13/2011

We saw them perform at a bridal show and instantly knew from their energy and personality that they were for us. Immediately upon talking to Gerry the owner, we knew we wanted him to do our wedding and he was completely on board. Our first meeting with him went 100% smoothly, we were given "homework" so we could properly focus on our music choices. When we met for the final meeting with our request list in hand he loved our ideas and got what we wanted the tone of our wedding to be. Come the day of he did not disappoint, his energy and enthusiasm was infectious. The music selection which included our requests was amazing, in fact the dance floor was hardly ever empty even during food time. He also kept us informed of things going on, as far as toast and cake cutting so we knew where we needed to be. If you want your guests to get out dance and have the best party ever you must hire them!!

Sent on 09/15/2011
  • Rich

Rich · Married on 08/06/2011

We used John from Golden Note for our August 6, 2011 wedding. We are very happy with his service. The music was great and the lights were great! - Rich and Nicole

Sent on 08/09/2011
  • W

Alison · Married on 08/05/2011

They were awesome. They played all the music I asked them to play and the music that was added was just what my guests wanted. They made the night, my guests are still talking about how the blacklight with white gloves was so neat and different. I can't say enough on how great they are.

Sent on 09/13/2011

Diana · Married on 07/30/2011

We used Golden Note for our ceremony and reception music for our July 30th wedding. Jim was our MC and he was fantastic. He was so friendly and thorough when we spoke over the phone to go over all the music details. We were doing a Chinese tea ceremony and I had no idea what music to suggest, and the instrumental piece Jim picked was perfect! They were very attentive with meeting our music requests and everyone had a blast during the reception. Jim and the dj read the crowd well and kept the dance floor packed all night. Even my mom was dancing, and she never ever dances in public! They nailed everything and it just shows they pay attention to their customer’s needs and want their events to be as personalized as possible. Thank you Golden Note for providing amazing entertainment, we wanted a fun dance party and you delivered that and then some!

Sent on 09/29/2011

John · Married on 07/03/2011

Without a doubt best there is!!!! Gerry was out of this world!!! My wife has anxiety and before we were introduced she was starting to get an anxiety attack. Gerry came up and talked to her and comforted her. He told her they are not going to start untill my wife was ready and continued to calm her nerves. Absolutley honored to have them be part of our day.

Sent on 08/13/2011

Casey · Married on 06/24/2011

DJ Jim made our wedding so much fun!! He was excited about everything my husband and I wanted to hear and do at our reception. People cannot stop talking about the party - the white gloves, the dance music, the lights. Golden Note made my wedding amazing and I plan on recommending them to all my friends! Thanks for a perfect night!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Caroline · Married on 06/19/2011

Golden Note Entertainment made our wedding everything we dreamed of and more. They got EVERYONE on the dance floor, impressed us with their knowledge of the latest technologies, and truly brought their A-game. Gerry and Jillian made us feel like family every time we spoke with them, and we recommend Golden Note Entertainment to every couple who wants their wedding to rock!

Sent on 07/12/2011

Catarina · Married on 06/11/2011

Wedding date: June 11, 2011 --- John A. was our DJ, we selected him because he spoke English, Spanish and Portuguese and we were not disappointed. During the entire reception guests were coming up to us asking what DJ we used because they loved him. He did an awesome job with our wedding. He really listened to our requests and read the crowd really well. I would and will refer him and Golden Entertainment to anyone who asks. :) Loved him and appreciate the professionalism and respect of Golden Entertainment. Thank you for making our Wedding Day Extra special and lots of fun.

Catarina & James Montalvo

Sent on 06/23/2011

A · Married on 06/11/2011

Excellent service, attention to detail, and helped create an all-around perfect day for us! Responsive to our very picky needs, which was much appreciated. Hooray for Golden Note!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2011

The staff at Golden Note are the most AMAZING people ever. From the first time we ever met them, they treated us like a part of the "family". Every step of the way, Jillian and Gerry were there to answer questions, whether it was a phone call or email. They provided the most amazing experience for our wedding. Everyone was off their feet dancing the entire night, and people are still talking about them today!! I wish I could do it all over again to have them there!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND GOLDEN NOTE TO EVERYONE!!!

Sent on 06/09/2011

Kim · Married on 05/21/2011

Golden Note was great! They had everyone on the dance floor from my first song! It was definately a party ! They are very professional and are able to help you pick songs that fit very well.

I definately recommend them.

Sent on 06/08/2011