Golden Note Entertainment Reviews

170 | Wayne, NJ

170 Reviews for Golden Note Entertainment

Amy · Married on 08/30/2014

My fiancé, my mother, and I went through a lot of different experiences while we were wedding planning. Our most positive experiences always involved Golden Note. Gerry treated us like real friends. He spoke to us like we were real people and he never took advantage of us. So many people have complimented us on our DJ and the music. We used Golden Note as our ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and reception music. In addition to all of that, Gerry married us -- and he did a fabulous job! People still can't believe that our DJ was also our officiant. They loved it, and so did we. In fact, just before the ceremony started, Gerry came up to see me in my bridal sweet and say hello. My bridesmaids had never met him, but they saw us talking and when Gerry left they asked "why haven't we ever met him? Is he your uncle or something?" That's how endearing and loving Gerry was.
    Aside from the wedding day itself, the entire company was a pleasure--easy to get in touch with, easy to request anything I needed, and easy to deal with.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Laura · Married on 08/16/2014

Jim was the greatest DJ we could have asked for! We went in to our meetinags clueless, just knowing we wanted our guests to have a GREAT time, and Jim did just that! Two weeks later and we are getting calls about how great our DJ was, asking about him and complimenting our music variety and his great, fun attitude! They were receptive to last minute questions and changes we wanted to make and were so easy to work with! Thank you for the BEST night we could have asked for!!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Tiffany · Married on 08/09/2014

These guys were great. Not only were they tons of fun, but they made you feel like you were their only clients. We did something a bit untraditional with our music and they didn't even bat an eye. They worked really well with the other musicians we booked and they gave the crowd a fun night. Many guests complimented them at the wedding and after.

Sent on 09/21/2014

ania · Married on 08/02/2014

Golden Note Entertainment was Beyond wonderful!! So easy to work with. I always got any questions answered Immediately. As far as the music, everyone is still raving how great it was and how they couldn't stay off the dance floor!! The uplighting was awesome and the photo booth was soooo much fun!! if you want an amazing and memorable event, DEF use GNE for everything!!! They truly helped make my wedding a fairy tale <3 Special thanks to Sebastian and John!!! They are the best!

Sent on 09/01/2014

It was a great pleasure having Bill Delaney and Anthony of Golden Note DJ/Emcee our wedding. The whole ceremony & reception had a rocking yet dignified vibe. All of our guests raved about the eclectic mix of current hits with rock and oldies that appealed to all the guests. Great job Bill for being a top notch professional and performer. As one guest said about the music "if you couldn't find something to dance to then it's your own fault!" Thank you Bill!!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Jim was an incredible DJ and made our wedding a blast for us and all our guests! Golden Note Entertainment was flexible, professional, and extremely easy to work with. I would whole heartedly recommend them and especially our DJ, Jim, to anyone planning their big day!!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Jonnelly · Married on 07/12/2014

We worked with Jillian and John at Golden Note Entertainment. They were both very easy to work with, and were fully invested in making sure that the music that was played at our wedding was only what we wanted to hear. They were not interested in selling us gimmicks or making us buy things that would not work for our reception. They were very familiar with our venue and knew what would be best for us.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Kyle · Married on 06/21/2014

You all were AMAZING! I can't even begin to say how many people (old and young) said how great the music and DJ were. Your help with the ceremony was beyond amazing as well. I can't say thank you enough!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Rebeccah · Married on 06/20/2014

Everything was great. Just what we asked for. Our MC, Jim, was extremely pleasant and helpful during our phone final. Thanks!! :)

Sent on 07/20/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/10/2014

Fantastic DJ company!!! My husband and I chose Golden Note after seeing them perform at a bridal expo. This was a fantastic way to be able to see the kind of energy they bring to your event and also to be able to see which MC will suit your wedding the best. Our MC was Bill Delaney and our DJ was Patrick Boyle. They were SUPER flexible and accommodating. There was a last minute issue where we had to add something to our event (literally minutes before) and they did it no problem! My husband and I also changed our entrance song and they were able to accommodate us! Bill is a fantastic MC. He read the audience very well and I cannot say enough good things about him and this company. When we met with the company we met with Jillian at their office. She was friendly, honest, and very informative. We also met with Bill two weeks before the wedding to go over all of the details, which helped put me at ease. If you are thinking to add extras to your wedding attend their "engagement party" it is a nice evening out and showcases all the extra things they have to offer.

Sent on 05/25/2014

Golden Note Entertainment was the best! The MC and DJ at a wedding can make or break the night, and Golden Note made our night! My guests are still raving about how awesome Billy and James did! They were so professional and personable and they knew exactly how to keep everyone on the floor literally all night! We could not have asked anything more! They are the best!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Chrissy · Married on 04/26/2014

Where do I begin... Our experience working with Gerry & golden note was top notch from the second we met him. He accommodated all of our requests and went above and beyond in every aspect of the process, without making us break the bank. We had Gerry as our MC on our wedding day, and he was amazing. He literally got every single person on the dance floor. Gerry and his team perfectly executed our wish for our wedding to have a tasteful, classy, and fun vibe with our entertainment, and they did a fantastic job with the lighting to set the mood (uplighting, spotlights, etc.). Here is an example of what I mean by going above and beyond: Gerry found out that our photographer was planning to leave before our cake cutting/bouquet toss and notified us immediately (which we would have never known unless Gerry told us). He pulled out a professional grade camera and offered to continue to take pictures for us just to help us out (and because of how uncool it was for the photographer to leave before those aspects of our day!). After our wedding all of our guests couldn't stop talking about how great the entertainment was, and how great of a time they had because of it. I can't say enough good things about our experience with Golden Note. We are trying to come up with reasons to hire them again!!! Gerry: thank you for EVERYTHING from the bottom of our hearts; we truly appreciate it!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/24/2014

I am so thankful that we went with golden note. The experience was amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything better. They did everything perfect!! I didn't have to worry about a thing from the day I booked them through the day of the wedding!!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Ryan · Married on 12/28/2013

Golden Note was AWESOME - they kept the crowd interested at all times. They adjusted the music sound throughout the night to accommodate the younger and the older. They varied the music perfectly. The night flowed very well and the entire reception went off without a hitch! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great time!

Sent on 01/27/2014

If you don't choose Golden Note as your MC/DJ for your wedding, you will be sorry! I'm convinced that this company is the best out there. No one can or will compare to the work they do. They are organized, professional, fun, entertaining, respectful and just AWESOME! Choose them and you won't be sorry!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2014

We had Gerry as our emcee and he was nothing short of amazing from our first meeting and throughout the whole process made sure we had everything that we needed and that everything was accounted for. On our actual wedding day again made sure we had everything we needed and made sure everything went smoothly. From the time they introduced my new wife and myself the dance floor was packed with people dancing and having a good time. Even in between courses they made sure it was a party. I could not be happier with the job they did and got so many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Nara · Married on 11/01/2013

Billy and his team from Golden Note helped make our Wedding day dreams come true! We still get compliment on how great the variety of music was. We had guests from 7 to 94 and every one enjoy the music. Billy really took the time to understand what we wanted for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He even worked with my Dad to coordinate a surprise music montage for me. We would hire Billy & Golden note again in a heart beat!

Sent on 03/27/2014
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 09/29/2013

Working with Gerry and his team was a real joy!! From the moment that I saw how Gerry was able to make a crowd of exhausted brides and their significant others get up and dance and have a great time at a bridal expo one weeknight, I knew this was the guy I should entrust in infusing the fun into our party!! Gerry is unbelievably professional, he takes his job seriously and knows his industry down to a science! Gerry and his team rocked our party from start to finish! We have gotten endless compliments on how great the music was and how they had the best time dancing the night away!! I could not possibly recommend Golden Note anymore!! They take pride in making your party the best party it can be! Thank you for giving us the tunes that will forever be the background to one of the most memorable days of our life and the cause for some amazing pictures!! You guys were a joy and I feel blessed to have found you!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Katherine · Married on 09/21/2013

If you want to dance all night long this is the DJ company you must go with! John was out DJ for the night and he did an amazing job. He used our song recommendations but also went with what the crowd was feeling. People were on the dance floor even before salad was served and everyone was having a blast we extended the reception so people wouldn't have to stop dancing! Music was perfect from start to finish. Also have to compliment GNE for the awesome uplighting and Gobo projector. They were perfect touches to our reception venue!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Kimberly · Married on 08/17/2013

Everyone had such an amazing time at my wedding and I could not thank Golden Note Entertainment enough for the huge part that they had to do with that. Gerry had the guests joining in on every dance and smiling from ear to ear. You guys are the best! A++++ service. :)

Sent on 09/17/2013

We had such an incredible time at our wedding and a big part of that was due to our MC and DJ from Golden Note Entertainment. Music was playing all night and the dance floor was always crowded! People still tell us how much of a great time they had at our wedding! Our MC was so accommodating, allowing the groomsmen to put on a little unplanned performance. We would highly recommend using Golden Note Entertainment as your wedding DJ (we've already recommended them to another couple)!!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Heather · Married on 07/13/2013

We are so happy we chose Golden Note Entertainment to provide the music for our wedding day. Gerry and Jillian were such a pleasure to work with every step of the way. What sets Golden Note apart is that they really tried to find out who my husband and I were as a couple, rather than just giving us “canned” music. We sat with Gerry and planned how the evening was going to go, and found the best songs to go with each part of the night. Every step of the way, Gerry and Jillian were there guiding us and helping us think of new, innovative ideas to keep our guests entertained, but also keeping our vision alive. Our guests had a fantastic time on the night of our wedding. Everyone was up, out of their seats and on the dance floor the entire time. Gerry played games with them, and kept everyone laughing and having a great time. Afterwards, so many people came up to us and told us that this was the best wedding they have ever been to, and that they had so much fun. Thank you so much to Gerry and the staff of Golden Note Entertainment! This wouldn’t have been possible without you! Love, Heather and Wes.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Krystle · Married on 07/12/2013

CUSTOMER COMES FIRST here at GNE!
    My husband and I met Gerry from Golden Note at a bridal show and his personality, professionalism and entertaining showcase had us sold. Gerry didn't push us that night but instead gave us information on his company and told us we could call and make an appointment if we were interested. I loved the non pushy sales! We did call and came in to learn more about their services. We decided to go with one MC which we connected with at the bridal show. Fast forward 8 months before the wedding Gerry gave me a call with what felt like discouraging news at the time... our original MC we selected was now going to be away on business in China and he called as soon as he knew. I commend him for calling right away and letting us now and gave us several options to keep us happy. We then decided to go with another MC who made a positive impression on us at the showcase as well, Mario. What a great choice for us! Mario is fun , professional and really aims to please and wants your day to be as memorable as he can make it. My fiance and I weren't able to make the final appointment to set everything up and Mario gave us his personal cell phone and email to contact him at any time with any changes or concerns. We couldn't ask for more. Gerry sent out our new contract with Mario on it and to our surprise Gerry upgraded us to an awesome lighting package for FREE! When we called to settle the "mistake" on the contract Gerry said he added it because he was sorry for the last minute change (which is far from a last minute change , it was months away) and he really appreciated our understanding and business. It was a great surprise and really made the room pop! I recommend their lighting services! Now, a month after our wedding in the mail I received a cd of pictures they captured on their own from our wedding. Thank you GNE for treating us like family, you're the best!!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Christopher · Married on 07/06/2013

From the moment my wife and I met with Gerry we knew we were making the right decision. Sebastian was our DJ and he kept dance floor packed all night. Because we wanted some traditional Polish music at our wedding, Sebastian was able to keep the entire room motivated while maintaining a balance of music for all the guests, young and old. I highly recommend Golden Note Entertainment to anyone who wants a DJ that will keep the floor packed and satisfy your crowd!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Golden Note was great to work with, they are true professionals. Sebastian did a fantastic job and picked up the vibe of our guests and catered towards them. We could not be happier with how the music turned out!

Sent on 07/29/2013