Gold Wave Studio Reviews

Gold Wave Studio 6
Gold Wave Studio 7

Eric Scott · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Fantastic Photographers

They were great to work with. Very personable and made the entire event fun and easy. They are great photographers and the pictures came out clear and they have an excellent eye for artistic shots. I would recommend them without any reservation.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Gold Wave Studio 23
  • Jay

Jay Lane · Married on 03/09/2019

Great Experience

Professional and fun to work with. What an experience!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Anai Johnson · Married on 02/22/2019

Impeccable

Kenny was an absolute God sent and I’m so honored he was able to shoot my wedding! This was my third time utilizing his services and am blown away each time by his expertise and professionalism. I will definitely continue to aquire his amenities in order to capture life’s most precious moments!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Roderick Peyton · Married on 10/09/2018

Wedding (Gold Wave Studio)

Kenny was our photographer for my brother’s wedding this past October. I seriously cannot say enough about the service he provided. When Kenny showed up to the church, it was a little chaotic since things were running a little behind. Kenny arrived with a professional, friendly, and positive attitude. Kenny knew exactly what he was doing and it allowed the wedding party the ability to stop worrying and enjoy their celebration.

Kenny made sure they got the shots they wanted both indoor and outdoor. To our surprise in less than a month we received the wedding pictures and they had SO many amazing pictures. My brother and his new wife had no idea how they were going to pick pictures for their wedding album. It was so nice to not have to worry about getting certain pictures, but instead having someone know exactly what they were looking for even without giving him much direction. My brother and his wife didn't really have specific shots that they knew they wanted but rather an overall feel and Kenny definitely nailed it.

I will definitely be reaching out to Kenny in the future if we are in need of a photographer.

I could write a book with all the good things about this company, but it all comes down to one thing-if you are looking for a photographer book with Gold Wave Studio. You won't be disappointed !!!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Shelby Cunningham · Married on 08/16/2018

My Dream Wedding

Although my wedding was planned in less than 5 months Kenny was able to capture the best moments at my wedding. The pricing was within budge and reasonable. The turn around time for the photos was only one month!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Jonetta · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing Service!

Needed a last minute photographer for my cousins wedding that was about 3 weeks away and Gold Wave Studio was able to accommodate. Very professional, punctual , and captured every moment of the wedding ceremony/reception beautifully!! Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • F

Freddy Makinde · Married on 04/20/2018

Humble, Talented and Professional

Kenny is really talented and professional. Our wedding pictures came out nicely. It was the best decision to choose him as our wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Michael Aubin · Married on 08/13/2017

Customer (Groom)

It was a joy to work with Gold Wave Studio, and their employees for our engagement and wedding photographs. Queshon and Kenny were consummate professionals and kept us informed throughout every step of the process. The engagement photographs were captured and edited perfectly, and the wedding photos were stunning. Their care and expertise made what might otherwise feel like an nerve racking experience enjoyable. We have, and will continue to refer others to them because, although they are good photographers and businessmen, they are are even better people.

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Quentin

Quentin Sanders · Married on 03/18/2017

Phenomenal

We had such a great experience on the day of the wedding and our pictures were amazing. Our photographer was very professional and showed up early to ensure that everything was in the proper position. He also took the time to not only talk about the pictures that we wanted but also gave a few of his one recommendations to really help capture the moment. The candid photos that he took were amazing and we loved that he found us during the event a different times to help us get more pictures of just the two of us. Overall we had a wonderful experience and we would definitely recommend his photography services to other people.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Jennifer Boegner · Married on 06/25/2016

Thank God Queshon was here!!!

We had two photographers on our wedding day. Queshon was awesome. The other photographer (not affiliated with Gold Waves Studio in any way)— not so much. All I can say is that I am SO thankful Q was there to save the (picture) day! We LOVE the pictures he took and are so thankful we chose him for both our weddings (traditional Nigerian wedding first, then tradition American wedding)!!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Clarissa · Married on 09/20/2015

Exceeded Expectations

My original photographer cancelled on me, two weeks before the wedding as they had confused dates.
    I was fortunate enough to be able to find Gold Waves Studio.
    They were able to fit me in on such a short notice. I was an anxious, overthinking bride and they were patient, understanding and so helpful.

The day of the arrived on time and were dressed professionally. A huge pet peeve of mine is when photographers come to weddings or special events wearing whatever and are distracting.

They were fun, and were able to get great photos of my family, friends, and the festivities.

Thank you so much for perfectly capturing our special day!

Sent on 12/16/2018
    Gold Wave Studio 24
    Gold Wave Studio 25
    Gold Wave Studio 26
    Gold Wave Studio 27
    Gold Wave Studio 28

Jichele · Married on 03/18/2017

March Wedding

The photographers at Gold Wave made our March wedding incredibly special. They took their time to figure out what we wanted our photos to look like and the photos that we wanted to have. Even with the unpredictable Maryland weather they made our day special. Even going above and beyond get aspects of our wedding that I had not considered like a drone that recorded my walk down the aisle. It made the day incredible for us.

Sent on 12/24/2018