81 Reviews for Gold Empire Jewelry

Designer Wed. Bands (1)
Ring Setting (1)
Stone Upgrades (1)
45 Gold Empire Jewelry Reviews

Johnny is the best! Super professional - great customer service.

Profile Picture User6834023, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

If you are looking for a jeweler that will listen to every word you say (even those you don't say) and a truly personalized experience, Johnny, owner of Gold Empire Jewelry is your man. He will not only be your jeweler of choice, he will become your friend for life.

Profile Picture User7249988, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Fantastic! Made the whole process very easy and we could not be more thrilled with how the ring turned out. Everyone should come here

Profile Picture Michael, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I brought a very custom design to Johny and was having difficulty drawing the design I had pictured in my head. I had not seen any other rings with the design I had in mind. Johny and his design team were able to work with my sketch to make the ring I wanted. He really worked hard to make it right and to my wishes. I was not an easy customer, but he was patient and professional and really wanted me to be happy. My ring turned out beautiful and was very well priced.

Profile Picture Cari, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Since I'm new to all of the wedding aspects, I appreciated how Johnny Kalo was very patient. Ring turned out beautiful and recommended to a friend who also felt the same. Thanks again!

Profile Picture User6687854, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Ring Sizing, Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands

Great service and great craftsmanship!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cleaning, Ring Sizing

Johnny is a highly trusted family jeweler. He provides not only high quality diamonds and jewels, but he is honest and cares about the quality of the product he gives to you. My fiance's family have been coming to Johnny for years, and so it made sense that my fiance came to him to purchase my engagement/wedding band set. I love my unique setting and nearly flawless diamond. I love that when I went to get my ring resized, I really wanted to get it back quickly, but Johnny reminded me that in order to assure that the setting remains solid, it will take a few days to get it back. He didn't want to do a rushed job and risk having diamonds falling out. We have sent MANY friends and family members to Johnny since! Thanks Johnny!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands

I found Johnny and Gold Empire Jewelry on Yelp when my then boyfriend (now fiancé!) and I decided to start designing my engagement ring. We were drawn to the company based on the sheer number of 5 star reviews and how positive everyone’s experience with Johnny had been.

During my initial phone call with Johnny he won me over with his thorough knowledge of diamonds, his patience in explaining the “C’s” and the way he both educated me on the engagement ring designing process.

The design process was so fun and such a great experience for us! Johnny helped us pick the center stone and side stones by explaining the quality of each rock, pros and cons of one versus another, and he sent us CAD drawings of the proposed design. We made comments/edits and Johnny and his team quickly made the revisions, and eventually the final product! The ring is the most gorgeous, sparkly ring and I receive compliments on it daily!

We recently went back to purchase our wedding bands, which we love just as much. Johnny and his team made my band to fit with my engagement ring and I cannot wait to wear both pieces forever. Thank you and Johnny for our wonderful rings and giving us such a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Designer Wed. Bands, Loose Diamonds, Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Ring Sizing

Johnny is AWESOME! I don't even know where to begin! If you don't read past here just trust me and all his excellent reviews and go to him! It is hard to completely satisfy a lot of people but he has done it!
My cousin took my fiance and I to Johnny because he got his wife's ring from him. He raved all about Johnny the whole week before we went to visit him. The first time we went to talk to Johnny he was with us for about 2 hours explaining everything because we had no idea about anything to do with rings. He explained the 5 C's of diamonds and even showed us different colors, and the imperfections in different diamonds he has. We told him what I was looking for and he quoted us a very fair price. About a month later my fiance and I returned to get the process rolling and make a down payment. He confirmed everything I wanted (I completely designed my entire ring) and he showed us the center diamond we originally picked out to make sure we still wanted that exact one. He also sent us a blue print of my ring before he started to make sure everything was perfect! He even helped my fiance with part of his proposal.
From now on I will only come to Johnny when I have jewelry needs. I have told all my friends and family about him and would recommend him to anyone. He is so honest and caring and treated us like family.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Johnny was great; we got excellent quality rings at a great price. He was super nice and informative and gave lots of options at different price ranges.

Profile Picture Pier, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Johnny is the man! I went in looking for a wedding band for my bride to match her engagement ring that was her grandmothers 40 wedding anniversary ring. We decided to go with a custom band that matched the channels on her ring. Johnny was able to complete this within a week and a half. I went in to pick it up and it was stunning. It was exactly how I invisioned it. Johnny out did himself. I showed it to my wife an she was in aww. It was perfect Johnny. Thank you thank you thank you

Profile Picture Casey, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

One of the most trustworthy jewelers I've meet. Johnny was responsive and beyond helpful on our wedding experience. He exceeded our expectations in every way.

Profile Picture Steven, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Very professional and good customer service. I would recommend them to friends and family.

Profile Picture Noelle, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Couldn't have asked for a better experience at Gold Empire Jewelry! Johnny's professionalism, knowledge, and patience made me feel at easy and helped give me the confidence that I together we would find exactly what I was looking for. I have sent Johnny my friends and have no doubt that they too will be treated with the same class and VIP treatment that I received. I'll be back! Thank you Gold Empire Jewelry!

Robert Ramirez
Chicago IL

Profile Picture Robert, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Working with Gold Empire Jewelry has been a breeze. I was given excellent prices and customer service. I would absolutely recommend this store for anyone looking for great service and trust in their jeweler.

Profile Picture Jacob, 6/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Gold Empire Jewelry was highly recommended to me by a close friend. I'm very inexperienced when it comes to buying jewelry. I will admit that I was nervous heading to the jewelry district to shop as I had heard many rumors of bad experiences.

I am pleased to say that I had a great experience with Gold Empire. It was very clean establishment with plenty of selection. I dealt directly with Johnny which from my understanding now runs the family business. I felt I received a good deal and a great quality item. Most important to me I never once felt pressured by Johnny to make a purchase. Didn't feed me any BS about how great of a deal I was getting if I bought now.

After making my purchase Johnny did all of the additional work (sizing) to the rings for fee. He was honest about the length of time needed to complete the alterations. He actually completed them ahead of schedule. Hopefully I don't need to go back as I only plan on getting married once but I would definitely recommend the business to my friends/family.

Profile Picture User4230855, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Johnny is an awesome guy! There wasn't any pressure from him and he has excellent customer service. He made me and my fiancé feel so comfortable picking out our rings. He explained a lot and made sense with it all. He also totally worked with us with making payments. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture mike, 6/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My family has been going to Johnny for several years, so when my fiancé and I started talking about getting engaged, I knew exactly where I wanted to look for rings. I love everything pink and wanted something a little more unique, so he suggested a light pink sapphire with a diamond halo. The ring he designed and created was beyond what I could have ever imagined. I get asked on a daily basis who made my ring and what type of stone it is, most people think it's a pink diamond! :)

Johnny will work with you to create what you want and stay within your budget. He is an amazing jeweler and I will definitely buy from him again!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/26/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Johnny designed a beautiful, custom engagement ring that my wife and her friends loved.

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Johnny is top notch professional in the industry. His knowledge and experience cannot be put into words.. I will always be a life time customer. Gold Empire Jewelry added that special touch to a very important day of my life. To this day I'm speechless on the beauty of the wedding ring. I find myself just admiring the ring on my wife's hand . Consumers reading this review if your serious on straight forward high quality service with the relaxing comfortable experience I highly recommend Johnny and his staff at Gold Empire Jewelry. We spent approximately 3 months on the weekends looking for the perfect ring. I was recommended to Johnny. After finding the ring setting he shared with us. I went back and spent hours of his time selecting the center stone. Thank you Johnny for your time and patience
Thank you Johnny you made the most beautiful wedding ring
David

Profile Picture David, 4/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We purchased our wedding set with Johnnie. Our shopping experience was full of questions, and Johnnie took the time, and with great patience, to answer all of our questions to our satisfaction. We have also purchased a beautiful pair of earrings from Johnnie, and couldn't be happier. We will continue to shop with Johnnie , not only for his gorgeous jewelry pieces, and his wonderful demeanor, but his prices are great too! Thank you Johnnie, for all you do.

Profile Picture User6605225, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I highly recommend johnny at gold empire jewelry! He was very helpful in the type of diamond and style I was looking for. He provided the best customer service and professionalism. I will be going back for future purchases. If you're shopping around make sure you visit Gold Empire Jewelry and ask for Johnny!

Profile Picture hedrick, 3/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Johnny is great to work with. If you know what you want, he'll make it happen. He walked a good line between professional suggestions and allowing for your creative decisions.

Profile Picture User4312448, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Johnny was very helpful and informative throughout the whole process!

He worked with my fiance and me one on one and gave us options instead of a sales pitch! A lot of places we "looked at" (knew we were going to use Johnny and Gold Empire because my parents have been using him for over 30 years now) kept trying to persuade us to buy something that day and what they wanted to sell. My fiance didnt like that one bit and was very frustrated with the sales people behind those counters at other places (Kay jeweler, Ben Bridge, zales, etc)

I highly recommend anyone and everyone to go talk to Johnny and go view his selection and just enjoy the jewelry buying experience! It was my first time buying jewelry of this nature (engagement/wedding rings) and my experience was nothing short of awesome!!! I refer my friends to him now and thats hard for me to do unless I really like a business/company!

Profile Picture Eric, 6/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My Fiance and I purchased our wedding setting and bands from here. John was very helpful and patient with my pickiness as he custom made my setting and band. Very honest and trusting place. Thanks Johnny!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/9/13, 1 Review