Gold Empire Jewelry Reviews

81 | Los Angeles, CA

81 Reviews for Gold Empire Jewelry

Johnny is the best! Super professional - great customer service.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Tami · Married on 01/15/2017

If you are looking for a jeweler that will listen to every word you say (even those you don't say) and a truly personalized experience, Johnny, owner of Gold Empire Jewelry is your man. He will not only be your jeweler of choice, he will become your friend for life.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Michael · Married on 12/31/2016

Fantastic! Made the whole process very easy and we could not be more thrilled with how the ring turned out. Everyone should come here

Sent on 04/30/2016

Hello Michael,

Thank you kindly for the review you posted for me and my business. It was our pleasure helping you for your special occasion. We look forward to help you anytime in the future.

Cari · Married on 11/05/2016

I brought a very custom design to Johny and was having difficulty drawing the design I had pictured in my head. I had not seen any other rings with the design I had in mind. Johny and his design team were able to work with my sketch to make the ring I wanted. He really worked hard to make it right and to my wishes. I was not an easy customer, but he was patient and professional and really wanted me to be happy. My ring turned out beautiful and was very well priced.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Hello Cari,

Thank you kindly for the positive review you posted for me and my business. It was our pleasure helping you. We look forward to helping you anytime in the future.

Johnny Kalo

Since I'm new to all of the wedding aspects, I appreciated how Johnny Kalo was very patient. Ring turned out beautiful and recommended to a friend who also felt the same. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Hello Audrey,

Thank you kindly for the positive review you posted for me and my business. Both myself and my team are very grateful to have assisted you in your special order. We look forward to helping you anytime in the future.

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

Great service and great craftsmanship!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Hello Stephanie,
    Thank you kindly for the review you posted for my business. It was our pleasure to assist you and look forward to you anytime in the future.

Jamie · Married on 09/17/2016

Johnny is a highly trusted family jeweler. He provides not only high quality diamonds and jewels, but he is honest and cares about the quality of the product he gives to you. My fiance's family have been coming to Johnny for years, and so it made sense that my fiance came to him to purchase my engagement/wedding band set. I love my unique setting and nearly flawless diamond. I love that when I went to get my ring resized, I really wanted to get it back quickly, but Johnny reminded me that in order to assure that the setting remains solid, it will take a few days to get it back. He didn't want to do a rushed job and risk having diamonds falling out. We have sent MANY friends and family members to Johnny since! Thanks Johnny!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Hello Jamie,
    Thank you kindly for the positive five star review you recently posted for me and my team at Gold Empire Jewelry. We are very grateful to have earned your business and look forward to helping you and your family or friends in the future.

Danielle · Married on 06/04/2016

I found Johnny and Gold Empire Jewelry on Yelp when my then boyfriend (now fiancé!) and I decided to start designing my engagement ring. We were drawn to the company based on the sheer number of 5 star reviews and how positive everyone’s experience with Johnny had been.

During my initial phone call with Johnny he won me over with his thorough knowledge of diamonds, his patience in explaining the “C’s” and the way he both educated me on the engagement ring designing process.

The design process was so fun and such a great experience for us! Johnny helped us pick the center stone and side stones by explaining the quality of each rock, pros and cons of one versus another, and he sent us CAD drawings of the proposed design. We made comments/edits and Johnny and his team quickly made the revisions, and eventually the final product! The ring is the most gorgeous, sparkly ring and I receive compliments on it daily!

We recently went back to purchase our wedding bands, which we love just as much. Johnny and his team made my band to fit with my engagement ring and I cannot wait to wear both pieces forever. Thank you and Johnny for our wonderful rings and giving us such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Hello Danielle,
    Thank you so much for the positive five star review you posted for me and my team at Gold Empire Jewelry. I am very grateful to have earned your business and look forward to helping you or any of your fiends or family in the future.

With Best Regards,

And The
    Gold Empire Jewelry Team

Pier · Married on 07/18/2015

Johnny was great; we got excellent quality rings at a great price. He was super nice and informative and gave lots of options at different price ranges.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Hello Pier,

Thanks kindly for your positive five star review you posted for me and my business. I am so grateful to have you as a client and a friend and always look forward to helping you anytime in the future.

Leslie · event on 11/21/2014

Have bought jewelry from Gold Empire for over 26 years and will continue to do so.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Dane · event on 10/22/2014

In my situation I was able to trust that everything was getting taken care of by sending someone else since I was in another state and still was very nice to work with

Sent on 10/29/2014

Hello Dane,

I really appreciate the kind review you left for me and my business. I wish all the best to you and your wonderful family.

Casey · Married on 10/18/2014

Johnny is the man! I went in looking for a wedding band for my bride to match her engagement ring that was her grandmothers 40 wedding anniversary ring. We decided to go with a custom band that matched the channels on her ring. Johnny was able to complete this within a week and a half. I went in to pick it up and it was stunning. It was exactly how I invisioned it. Johnny out did himself. I showed it to my wife an she was in aww. It was perfect Johnny. Thank you thank you thank you

Sent on 10/22/2014

Hello Casey,

Chris · event on 10/17/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Johnny on preparing an engagement ring for my girlfriend. The ring turned out absolutely beautiful and she said yes. I really appreciate Johnny's attention to detail and his responsiveness. I look forward to working with him on any future needs.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Hello Chris,

Thanks so much for the review. All the best to you and your wonderful family.

• User4501238 · event on 10/16/2014

Johnny had a great selection. His expert guidance every step of the way led me to the ring that was just right.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Hi There,

Steven · Married on 08/31/2014

One of the most trustworthy jewelers I've meet. Johnny was responsive and beyond helpful on our wedding experience. He exceeded our expectations in every way.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Hello Steven,

D · event on 08/02/2014

Very reaponsive and caring. The design and craftsmanship are perfect.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Hello There,

Robert · Married on 06/21/2014

Couldn't have asked for a better experience at Gold Empire Jewelry! Johnny's professionalism, knowledge, and patience made me feel at easy and helped give me the confidence that I together we would find exactly what I was looking for. I have sent Johnny my friends and have no doubt that they too will be treated with the same class and VIP treatment that I received. I'll be back! Thank you Gold Empire Jewelry!

Robert Ramirez
    Chicago IL

Sent on 04/15/2013

Hi Robert,

David · event on 06/12/2014

Great vendor Johnny was wonderful and took care of me every time I went in.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Hi David,

Jacob · Married on 06/11/2014

Working with Gold Empire Jewelry has been a breeze. I was given excellent prices and customer service. I would absolutely recommend this store for anyone looking for great service and trust in their jeweler.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Hello Jacob,

Johnny Kalo

Gold Empire Jewelry was highly recommended to me by a close friend. I'm very inexperienced when it comes to buying jewelry. I will admit that I was nervous heading to the jewelry district to shop as I had heard many rumors of bad experiences.

I am pleased to say that I had a great experience with Gold Empire. It was very clean establishment with plenty of selection. I dealt directly with Johnny which from my understanding now runs the family business. I felt I received a good deal and a great quality item. Most important to me I never once felt pressured by Johnny to make a purchase. Didn't feed me any BS about how great of a deal I was getting if I bought now.

After making my purchase Johnny did all of the additional work (sizing) to the rings for fee. He was honest about the length of time needed to complete the alterations. He actually completed them ahead of schedule. Hopefully I don't need to go back as I only plan on getting married once but I would definitely recommend the business to my friends/family.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Hello There,

mike · Married on 06/01/2014

Johnny is an awesome guy! There wasn't any pressure from him and he has excellent customer service. He made me and my fiancé feel so comfortable picking out our rings. He explained a lot and made sense with it all. He also totally worked with us with making payments. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Hi Mike,

We really appreciate the positive review you placed for our business. We wish you all the best for you and your wonderful family.

Tiffany · Married on 05/26/2014

My family has been going to Johnny for several years, so when my fiancé and I started talking about getting engaged, I knew exactly where I wanted to look for rings. I love everything pink and wanted something a little more unique, so he suggested a light pink sapphire with a diamond halo. The ring he designed and created was beyond what I could have ever imagined. I get asked on a daily basis who made my ring and what type of stone it is, most people think it's a pink diamond! :)

Johnny will work with you to create what you want and stay within your budget. He is an amazing jeweler and I will definitely buy from him again!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Hello Tiffany,

Matthew · Married on 05/26/2014

Johnny designed a beautiful, custom engagement ring that my wife and her friends loved.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Hello Matthew,

• User4245611 · event on 05/24/2014

I received great service and quality work from Johnny At Gold Empire. He was referred to me by a riend who is a customer because her mom and aunts have used him as their jeweler and have never been disappointed and he was all they tolme he was.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Randy · event on 05/02/2014

Johnny at Gold Empire Jewelry is such an amazing jeweler, I have been reccommeneding him to all my friends, and would never go to anybody else, very trustworthy and stands by his work, I had a diamond fall out of a setting and called him up and he took care of it in twenty minutes of us being there. Great prices, but more importantly an honest man who stands by his work.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Hello Randy,

I really appreciate the positive review you placed for me and my business. I look forward to helping you anytime in the future. All the best to you and your wonderful family.