Go DJ Productions Reviews

Go DJ Productions 3
Go DJ Productions 4
Go DJ Productions 5

Aisha Chehab · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing quality of service, by far the best dj I’ve hired

Jonatan/ Go DJ Productions was reasonably priced a pleasure to work with and my husband and I couldn’t be more satisfied with the service we received. The DJ who worked at our wedding had an easy to use timeline to help us plan our big day and his instructions to provide him the music we’re super easy to follow. He followed that timeline perfectly and it is clear he has professional experience in knowing what people like and how to troubleshoot or improvise in different scenarios. Would definitely hire him again for our next event.

Sent on 09/14/2019

B Weaver · Married on 05/25/2019

Mother of the Bride

Jonathan was wonderful to work with from our first meeting & throughout the weeks of planning. The ceremony was at church, then the couple arrived 30 minutes late to the reception. The DJ worked with the other vendors & re-arranged the schedule at the spur of the moment. It went perfectly for us & seemlessly for the guests. We wanted an atypical recording for the father-daughter dance. Jonathan & Bill made it work beautifully, it sounded great! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Go DJ Productions's reply:

Thank You Beth for sharing your opinion here. DJ Bill was very happy to hear your thoughts. It was a please to meet you and tell your daughter we wish her many many years of happiness with her husband.

Kelly · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend

Jonathan was fabulous to work with. He made everything extremely easy and stress free. He kept the party going at our reception and kept us on schedule. He was extremely flexible when we changed the start time of our wedding just a few days prior. The uplighting he provided looked beautiful on the palm trees for our outdoor reception. I HIGHLY recommend Jonathan for his services.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Lynn

Lynn Walsh · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved GoDJ Productions

From my first contact with Jonathan I knew that he was the only choice for my daughters wedding. My daughter was married at the Sunset Grill in Ruskin Fl. Jonathan made the evening an event to remember. he was very professional and attentive to every detail. Jonathan was so much fun and definitely got the party going. The uplighting was amazing and all the guests had a blast with the photo booth. I can not say enough about what a class act Jonathan/Go DJ Productions is.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Go DJ Productions's reply:

Thank you Lynn. I can tell your honestly in what you wrote and appreciate it very much. I was very satisfied when everything was done and I could tell your daughter had the time of her life,which ultimately was my main goal.

Martha Guerrero · Married on 03/30/2019

My experience was amazing

Everything was perfect. Very nice and flexible with everything. Would definitely recommend for others. He was great with the guests and the hosts!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Nicole · Married on 03/09/2019

So easy to work with!

Jonathan was amazing! 🍾 He kept the party going all night & was such a pleasure to work with! He was easy to coordinate with & makes it so easy with scheduling everything. Couldn’t recommend enough! 💃🏼

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Go DJ Productions 6
    Go DJ Productions 7
    Go DJ Productions 8
    Go DJ Productions 9

Harold Gussman · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing and affordable!

Jonathon was so patient with us throughout the whole reception and kept us on track. He also checked in on us frequently to make sure the night was moving how we wanted it. He also played great music that had everyone dancing all night long!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Go DJ Productions's reply:

Hey Harold,I appreciate your review very much. I was able to tell you and Melissa were enjoying the music and everything else going on so that told me we were in the right track! We ll stay in contact on social media for sure! Congratulations...

Maria · Married on 12/28/2018

We are highly satisfied with Go DJ Production service

We hired Go DJ Productions for my niece's wedding reception and couldn't be more satisfied. Jonatan took care of all the details from contacting the couple in advance to create the list of favorite singers and instrumentals as organizing and coordinating the protocol related to grant entrance and speakers. During the reception he attended different requests and gently motivated the guest to dance. Also while we were eating, he also played soft music which made the atmosphere more enjoyable. We highly recommend Go DJ Production for this type of events.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Go DJ Productions's reply:

I appreciate your words Maria. I know many of your family members came from Venezuela and they really wanted to have a great time. I happy I was able to meet all your expectations. Thank you very much.

Alejandra Casanova · Married on 12/28/2018

Excelente, profesional

Súper recomendó, serio y responsable.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Ray Outlaw · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing experience

GoDj Productions was amazing! It was defenitly a production, the uplighting gave the room LIFE it needed, the fog machine had the wife dancing on clouds and made the pictures look that much better. Everyone danced the nite away, and Johnathan’s personality captured the crowd. The Photo Booth that he use’s is by far the best Ive ever seen ! Don’t look elsewhere you would be wasting your time.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

Go Dj Productions did a wonderful job at our wedding! The music was great and everyone enjoyed the photo booth. The uplighting really added elegance to the room.

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Go DJ Productions 10
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 04/06/2018

Wedding 12/21

Amazing services, BEST DJ EVER

Sent on 12/27/2018

Abby Endel · Married on 02/10/2018

Simply amazing at what you do!

I have worked hand in hand with Jonatan for just over 4 years now!! We suggest him at any opportunity/chance we get! He is one of the most genuine and professional people out there and really wants whats best for his clients!!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kristy · Married on 04/29/2017

I would highly recommend this DJ for any event. From the time we hired, up until the end of the reception, he was very helpful and professional. And the services he provided were excellent.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Amy · Married on 03/11/2017

We loved loved Go DJ Productions!! Jonatan did an awesome amazing job as our DJ at our wedding reception!! Very professional and friendly guy! My hubby and I and all of our guests had a great time!! The Up lighting was a gorgeous addition to the venue as well! So happy Jonatan recommended it. Looked beautiful! I would definitley recommend Go DJ Productions!! Thank you so much Jonatan!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Kimberly · Married on 11/05/2016

We can not speak more highly of GO DJ Productions! We had a destination wedding so had the challenge of booking our vendors based on reviews. Our venue was a little challenging and we had several special requests for our reception, but Jonathan did an amazing job keeping the flow of evening going and celebration full of energy. Thank you SO very much for making our Wedding day perfect! Kimberly & TJ

Sent on 12/12/2016

Great bilingual Dj. Kept us on schedule and having a great time.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Chris · Married on 08/08/2015

Jonathan did a wonderful job as a dj

Sent on 08/21/2015

Cory · event on 07/27/2015

I hired them for my daughter's sweet sixteen. I was very happy!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Andres · Married on 05/01/2015

Since the moment that we met godj we knew it was the best option we could of have. Super friendly and helpful.
    We had a great party and awesome ceremony, he even helped us to coordinate the wedding since our wedding coordinator never showed up.
    Once again thank you so much Jonathan for all your help.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Ali · Married on 04/25/2015

Absolutely amazing! He made our Hora loca super fun and people how don't normally dance were dancing ALL night. We had to ask him to stay extended hours which he did with pleasure! I'm so so happy with Jonatan! A night to remember! My guests all want your playlist!

Sent on 04/27/2015

What a superb job done by Dj Jose ... he just did a magnificent job acquiring all my list petitions and even more than what I was expected. He was all the time looking at our table and if he just noticed we looked to his table, Jose immediately came over to ask if there was any other inquire or petition needed for us. What a great human being. He had the dance room all the time full of guest dancing with music selected by Myself and my husband. If you want to have a DJ who will take care of your personal taste and have all guest having a great time you would really would not want to miss contracting GO DJ Production and his professional team.
    Thank You so much again for the magnificent coordination of my Dj although I got it on the last minute... God Bless all the Team

Glenda

Sent on 04/23/2015

Jackie · Married on 11/29/2014

We were very satisfied with GoDJ Productions from the very first phone call through to our celebration. Jonatan was very responsive to our questions and gave us good ideas and referrals for other services we needed. Jonatan was extremely organized and professional. On the evening of our reception Jonatan was on top of the music but also of the overall flow of the event allowing us to relax and enjoy ourselves. We have no doubt that GoDJ was the right choice for us.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Jesus · Married on 11/14/2014

Go Dj was exactly what anyone would want in a Dj. His performance was great. He had everyone dancing and having a great time. His music selection was fun and perfect for our family environment. Pricing is fair and competently worth it. The lighting and sound set up made the room perfect for dancing. We will definitely be hiring him again for our next event.

Sent on 11/15/2014

junior · Married on 11/01/2014

Good mixes for all crowd, very organized and professional. Thanks.

Sent on 11/03/2014