Go DJ Productions Reviews

39 Reviews for Go DJ Productions

• Melissa

Melissa Keister · Getting married on 07/10/2020

He's the BEST!

To be honest, one of my biggest worries/concerns for my wedding was the music (my family is hispanic, Husband's is not). I cannot thank Jonathan enough for the AMAZING job he did at the wedding! He knew how to read the crowd, knew when to transition the music and let me tell you -- EVERYONE was dancing all night to all the music, regardless if it was spanish or not! He washed away all my worries and helped me have the best wedding! To this day, I still have people telling me that the music was great and how much fun they had, thanks to him! Not only did he do an amazing job on the music, the uplighting he offered was the perfect touch to the wedding! If I could give 10 stars, I would!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Go DJ Productions's reply:

Thank you Melissa. I just wanted to post the correct date of your wedding ( Saturday, October 19, 2019 ) Im not sure why this website got it like " getting married July 2020 "

Thank you very much.

Chelsea Pertile · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Best DJ experience ever!

Jon was awesome! He was friendly, fun, and attentive. We were doing our wedding on a shorter timeline than most and he helped SO much! He is very experienced and help with the timeline of our day. He undoubtedly made our day perfect, we were dancing the entire time! Also, we had the love letters as a surprise and it made the venue pop! I wouldn’t choose any other DJ and will be recommending him from now on. The up lighting was also beautiful. 10/10 experience

Sent on 02/06/2020

Go DJ Productions's reply:

Chelsea, Brandon and Debbie. Thank you Very much for everything and thank you for writing this review. I was very satisfied with the final result and I see now you were too. Like DJ Khaled would say...
    " another one "
  • Robert

Robert & Michele Malandro · Married on 12/07/2019

Wedding... our December wedding was amazing and DJ Jonatan, his staff and photobooth was a HUGE HIT!

We highly recommend and look forward to referring our friends to you!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Go DJ Productions's reply:

So much fun! I actually had a couple of your guest asking me about the Photo Booth, the venue was beautiful and overall an amazing and successful event! Thank You!
  • Maritza

Maritza Acosta · Married on 11/24/2019

Emily’s Quinces

We are repeat customers with Go DJ Productions, great customer service and Johnathan is always going the “Extra Mile”. Thank you for making our event a night to remember for all our guest especially my daughter!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Go DJ Productions's reply:

Always a pleasure to work with you and your family Maritza, also thankful that you keep contacting me for your family events 😀
    Happy Thanksgiving.

Jen Olson · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing, organized, professional

Jonatan was everything we wanted in a DJ for our wedding. He was great to work with, listened to everything we did and did not want. He was on time and extremely professional from start to finish. He kept everyone dancing through out the entire night, which was the number one thing on our list!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Go DJ Productions's reply:

You have no idea how satisfied I am to ready this, I work very hard prior and during each event so I can provide the best service possible, unfortunately I do not get to meet the expectations of all clients at all times, so it does matter how many good reviews I receive, each one feels like the first one, so thank you thank you thank you!

Kierstein M Barrett · Married on 10/12/2019

Beach wedding

Jon at Go DJ was amazing! He accommodated all of my needs and was extremely flexible when it came to last minute changes.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Go DJ Productions's reply:

Thats a beautiful picture! Thanks Kierstein for sharing your opinion. Hope you guys get to visit Florida again in the near future.
    Thank you.

Aisha Chehab · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing quality of service, by far the best dj I’ve hired

Jonatan/ Go DJ Productions was reasonably priced a pleasure to work with and my husband and I couldn’t be more satisfied with the service we received. The DJ who worked at our wedding had an easy to use timeline to help us plan our big day and his instructions to provide him the music we’re super easy to follow. He followed that timeline perfectly and it is clear he has professional experience in knowing what people like and how to troubleshoot or improvise in different scenarios. Would definitely hire him again for our next event.

Sent on 09/14/2019

B Weaver · Married on 05/25/2019

Mother of the Bride

Jonathan was wonderful to work with from our first meeting & throughout the weeks of planning. The ceremony was at church, then the couple arrived 30 minutes late to the reception. The DJ worked with the other vendors & re-arranged the schedule at the spur of the moment. It went perfectly for us & seemlessly for the guests. We wanted an atypical recording for the father-daughter dance. Jonathan & Bill made it work beautifully, it sounded great! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Go DJ Productions's reply:

Thank You Beth for sharing your opinion here. DJ Bill was very happy to hear your thoughts. It was a please to meet you and tell your daughter we wish her many many years of happiness with her husband.

Kelly · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend

Jonathan was fabulous to work with. He made everything extremely easy and stress free. He kept the party going at our reception and kept us on schedule. He was extremely flexible when we changed the start time of our wedding just a few days prior. The uplighting he provided looked beautiful on the palm trees for our outdoor reception. I HIGHLY recommend Jonathan for his services.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Lynn

Lynn Walsh · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved GoDJ Productions

From my first contact with Jonathan I knew that he was the only choice for my daughters wedding. My daughter was married at the Sunset Grill in Ruskin Fl. Jonathan made the evening an event to remember. he was very professional and attentive to every detail. Jonathan was so much fun and definitely got the party going. The uplighting was amazing and all the guests had a blast with the photo booth. I can not say enough about what a class act Jonathan/Go DJ Productions is.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Go DJ Productions's reply:

Thank you Lynn. I can tell your honestly in what you wrote and appreciate it very much. I was very satisfied when everything was done and I could tell your daughter had the time of her life,which ultimately was my main goal.

Martha Guerrero · Married on 03/30/2019

My experience was amazing

Everything was perfect. Very nice and flexible with everything. Would definitely recommend for others. He was great with the guests and the hosts!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Nicole · Married on 03/09/2019

So easy to work with!

Jonathan was amazing! 🍾 He kept the party going all night & was such a pleasure to work with! He was easy to coordinate with & makes it so easy with scheduling everything. Couldn’t recommend enough! 💃🏼

Sent on 03/12/2019

Harold Gussman · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing and affordable!

Jonathon was so patient with us throughout the whole reception and kept us on track. He also checked in on us frequently to make sure the night was moving how we wanted it. He also played great music that had everyone dancing all night long!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Go DJ Productions's reply:

Hey Harold,I appreciate your review very much. I was able to tell you and Melissa were enjoying the music and everything else going on so that told me we were in the right track! We ll stay in contact on social media for sure! Congratulations...

Maria · Married on 12/28/2018

We are highly satisfied with Go DJ Production service

We hired Go DJ Productions for my niece's wedding reception and couldn't be more satisfied. Jonatan took care of all the details from contacting the couple in advance to create the list of favorite singers and instrumentals as organizing and coordinating the protocol related to grant entrance and speakers. During the reception he attended different requests and gently motivated the guest to dance. Also while we were eating, he also played soft music which made the atmosphere more enjoyable. We highly recommend Go DJ Production for this type of events.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Go DJ Productions's reply:

I appreciate your words Maria. I know many of your family members came from Venezuela and they really wanted to have a great time. I happy I was able to meet all your expectations. Thank you very much.

Alejandra Casanova · Married on 12/28/2018

Excelente, profesional

Súper recomendó, serio y responsable.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Ray Outlaw · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing experience

GoDj Productions was amazing! It was defenitly a production, the uplighting gave the room LIFE it needed, the fog machine had the wife dancing on clouds and made the pictures look that much better. Everyone danced the nite away, and Johnathan’s personality captured the crowd. The Photo Booth that he use’s is by far the best Ive ever seen ! Don’t look elsewhere you would be wasting your time.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

Go Dj Productions did a wonderful job at our wedding! The music was great and everyone enjoyed the photo booth. The uplighting really added elegance to the room.

Sent on 05/19/2018
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 04/06/2018

Wedding 12/21

Amazing services, BEST DJ EVER

Sent on 12/27/2018

Abby Endel · Married on 02/10/2018

Simply amazing at what you do!

I have worked hand in hand with Jonatan for just over 4 years now!! We suggest him at any opportunity/chance we get! He is one of the most genuine and professional people out there and really wants whats best for his clients!!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kristy · Married on 04/29/2017

I would highly recommend this DJ for any event. From the time we hired, up until the end of the reception, he was very helpful and professional. And the services he provided were excellent.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Amy · Married on 03/11/2017

We loved loved Go DJ Productions!! Jonatan did an awesome amazing job as our DJ at our wedding reception!! Very professional and friendly guy! My hubby and I and all of our guests had a great time!! The Up lighting was a gorgeous addition to the venue as well! So happy Jonatan recommended it. Looked beautiful! I would definitley recommend Go DJ Productions!! Thank you so much Jonatan!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Kimberly · Married on 11/05/2016

We can not speak more highly of GO DJ Productions! We had a destination wedding so had the challenge of booking our vendors based on reviews. Our venue was a little challenging and we had several special requests for our reception, but Jonathan did an amazing job keeping the flow of evening going and celebration full of energy. Thank you SO very much for making our Wedding day perfect! Kimberly & TJ

Sent on 12/12/2016

Great bilingual Dj. Kept us on schedule and having a great time.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Chris · Married on 08/08/2015

Jonathan did a wonderful job as a dj

Sent on 08/21/2015

Cory · event on: 07/27/2015

I hired them for my daughter's sweet sixteen. I was very happy!!

Sent on 08/04/2015