Gloss Makeup and Hair Reviews

57 | Springfield, MO

57 Reviews for Gloss Makeup and Hair

• W

Wmily · Married on 09/22/2018

Jillian killed it!! She was so amazing, helpful, and professional. She made me look and feel so beautiful! I would highly recommend having her stick around for touch ups and pictures. She made sure my hair and make up we’re always perfect. We also had random etiquette questions we’d be discussing and she would tell us typically what goes on in whatever situation we were taking about. She completely put my mind at ease. My best friend is also using her for her wedding in 6 months so it’s going to be a fun reunion! I am going to recommend her to all my bride friends!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/22/2018

From start to finish, my experience made me feel like a VIP. The trial was amazing - I felt so at ease. I had to make a venue change for the wedding day and Jillian and Caitlin accommodated without question. Caitlin is absolutely beautiful inside and out. She did a great job and I clicked with her from the moment we met. She not only treated me like royalty but she also did an awesome job with my sweet mama who wears hardly any makeup. I will definitely be using Gloss for my future needs.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Kripa · Married on 08/25/2018

Jillian is absolutely incredible! She is so good at matching your look exactly to your inspiration photos, and she is so open to feedback when something wasn't quite as you envisioned it. She takes such detailed notes during your hair and makeup trials and is a perfectionist, meaning everything will go EXACTLY according to plan on your special day. Jillian did two gorgeous updos for me--one for my Hindu wedding ceremony, and one for my Catholic wedding ceremony--and she did my airbrush makeup twice because neither of us realized how much the Hindu ceremony would somehow make my skin yellow because of all of the throwing of rice covered in turmeric. She is professional and an absolute delight to work with. We all loved her so much!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jourdon · Married on 05/05/2018

Jillian is truly a professional. She was so organized, responsive, has great product, and on top of it all, very sweet! She pulled off the exact look I wanted and all of my bridesmaids looked stunning from 9am to midnight. I didn’t hear one complaint from my girls about their looks- pleasing 8 different girls is a big achievement. Jillian kept our looks natural and her makeup did not look “caked on” at all. Do yourself and your friends a favor and hire Jillian for your wedding!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely amazing!! Jillian is so sweet and did an absolutely amazing job with my hair and makeup - it looked perfect all day and made my engagement photos absolutely perfect!

Jayme · Married on 01/26/2018

First off, Jillian is amazing! My original make up artist had to back out, of doing my wedding, last minute and Jillian graciously stepped in. She was professional, helpful and very knowledgeable about my color pallet and what colors would look best with my skin tone and eyes.
    The day of the wedding, she did an amazing job making my bridesmaids feel beautiful, happy and not over done. I was not feeling well, due to nerves, but Jillian helped calm me down and even prayed with me. I am so blessed to have had her as part of my special day. I will defiantly be using her services again and recommend her to all of my friends!!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Sheri · Married on 01/06/2018

Being a photographer, Jillian, is everything and more that I need in a make up artist for me to refer her to my clients! She's top notch!

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2017

Jillian does beautiful makeup and hair! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a quality job!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Amber · Married on 12/02/2017

I loved working with Jillian! So much talent and prefessionalism yet so personable! You can tell she has a passion for what she does and takes care of her brides.

Jen · event on: 11/19/2017

I loved the fact she came to my house. It’s hard to get away esp since I have 2 kids. So that was very helpful. She showed up on time and was very professional. I loved how she brought everything she needed. I didn’t have to worry about making sure I had product or styling tools. I would recommend her to anyone!

Ana · Married on 10/21/2017

Jillian did my makeup for my wedding day, and I was beyond happy with the results she provided! Ultimately, I felt like myself, but she put the extra-special touches on my look that I definitely couldn't have achieved on my own.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Megan · Married on 10/08/2017

She did my hair in a way that was not only beautiful but took into account the windy weather of the day and was much more functional than I might have chosen for myself

Caroline · Married on 10/07/2017

Jillian is so talented and really caters to your wishes/expectations for your hair and makeup on your special day. Highly recommend.

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2017

Jillian is fantastic, super sweet and extremely talented! All of which made it a breeze to have her doing hair for an entire wedding party (including bride & MOB) Post pictures Jillian even managed to squeeze in touch ups for all the girls right before the ceremony! Couldn’t have done it without her!

Gretchen · Married on 10/07/2017

Jillian is amazing! She did hair for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding and everyone's hair looked perfect (even through a humid outdoor ceremony/reception). She was also super patient when it came to deciding on how I wanted to wear my hair for the wedding and she had great ideas. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup!

Torie · Married on 09/23/2017

So extremely talented and up for anything! Stunning hair and makeup and such a great person to work with!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Kimmy · Married on 01/14/2017

Jillian is meticulous with her makeup and so kind and professiona! I would definitely recommend her for any big event in your life!

Paige · Married on 10/29/2016

I absolutely loved my hair & makeup! She is wonderful to work with & it's a HUGE plus she can travel to you! I will continue to use Gloss Makeup & Hair as well recommend it to others. She is AMAZING!!!

Ariel · Married on 01/10/2015

Jillian was so awesome!! She was also fun to be around & connect with. Her make-up skills are INCREDIBLE. Every face she did was stunning.

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2014

Jillian did an amazing job on my wedding day make-up! I felt like an absolute princess!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Carissa · Married on 08/03/2014

Jillian did my hair for my wedding in 2014 and she was amazing! Easy to work with, great personality and very patient! She also did some bridesmaids hair as well!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Katherine · Married on 05/03/2014

Jillian is so talented! She styled my hair and did my makeup for our recent wedding and I couldn't have been happier with both! My hair is very hard to keep in an updo and she figured out how to make it happen with the style I wanted at the trial and it somehow looked even better on the actual day. My makeup was flawless and stayed that way all night. My mom also had her hair and makeup done and was thrilled with both and honestly looked 10 years younger. It was such a convenience that she came to us, calm and prepared, on an already hectic day. Jillian was great to work with and I am so glad we found her!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Janet · Married on 10/26/2013

Jillian was wonderful. During our consult we discussed that I wanted a very natural look for my wedding. I dont wear alot of make up day to day. We played with a few things and came up with exactly what I wanted. My first look in the mirror on my wedding day made me cry. I felt beautiful. She was also very flexible. She worked in an extra bridesmaid and my mom loved her work so much she decided the day of to have her make up done too.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Kate · Married on 05/26/2013

WOW, Jillian is amazing at what she does. About six months before my wedding I made a major mistake that destroyed my hair, and it had to have about a foot cut off (above my chin). When my wedding came around, I really wanted my hair to be back and out of the way, and she created a look that was timeless and used my own hair in a way to make it seem longer and fuller than it was. The look was absolutely flawless. She also did my makeup, which was perfect for the occasion. It was an outdoor wedding, and she did a great job keeping it very fresh while still glamorous. Since my wedding, Jillian has also done my hair and makeup for a separate non-wedding event, and I received compliments all night about how great I looked. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Suzy · Married on 04/12/2013

Wow! Jillian, not only, did a FABULOUS job on my hair and makeup, she was an absolute JOY to be around. Wedding hair and makeup can be a stressful time, especially if it's not done precisely how you imagined it... Jillian kept the situation relaxed and the atmosphere light. She was very professional but personable too! My hair and makeup turned out PHENOMENAL. I couldn't have even imagined it more perfect. She played a huge role in making my special day wonderful.

Sent on 07/03/2013