Gloss & Glow Beauty Co. Reviews

85 | Santa Rosa Beach, FL

85 Reviews for Gloss & Glow Beauty Co.

Natalie · Married on 11/01/2014

Morgan is a beautiful person both inside and out, and it is reflected in her work. She is extremely talented and knows how to make you feel your best! She was so kind, caring, accommodating, and helpful with last minute emergencies that came up just a day before my wedding, that I am forever grateful for. I had a photo of the look I wanted and Morgan was able to recreate a look for me! I highly recommend her!!! It is so obvious that she loves what she does and takes the time to get to know you. I can honestly say that even though I live in Louisiana and she lives in Florida we will stay connected.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Natalie · Married on 11/01/2014

Sent on 12/19/2014

Julie · Married on 08/08/2014

Morgan was absolutely fabulous! On short notice she was available to make me beautiful on my wedding day! It was the first time I ever had airbrush makeup application (and false lashes) but she made it look natural and it stayed picture perfect all night (on a hot humid day in August)! Morgan has a passion for what she does and it shows! I had a lot of fun getting ready and I have never felt prettier :)

Sent on 08/16/2014

Mackenzie · Married on 06/27/2014

We booked Morgan King Saturday for my Brothers beach wedding in Destin, FL and WOWZERS!!! She was absolutely incredible! We all looked stunning and she was very quick. We all wanted different looks and she achieved all of them perfectly. I wish she could do my makeup everyday!! Book them! You will not be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Gloss & Glow Beauty Co.'s reply:

Thanks girl! It was our honor and joy to be a part of this special event. You looked stunning!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

Morgan is by far the most TALENTED makeup artist in the Florida Panhandle! It has been 2 weeks since our wedding and people are still raving about how beautiful my makeup was and keep asking who did such a wonderful, flawless job! You will not find a more talented or fun makeup artist. Morgan can provide you with what ever look you are trying to achieve for your special event. She is recommended by numerous vendors (coordinators/photographers/hair stylists/etc). Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for making my dream look a reality on my special day!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Somer · Married on 05/17/2014

I didn't have a clear idea of what I wanted to do with my makeup on my wedding day, but even with my random pictures and descriptions Morgan did an amazing job! I was worried that since I had my make up done pretty early in the day for an evening wedding that it wouldn't last all day, but everything still looked perfect when we left the reception over 12 hours later!!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Morgan was amazing, she did a trial with me late one evening because that's all I had free, then on my wedding day months later, did exactly as we had discussed. She is sweet and professional and made me feel comfortable. She's a blessing for sure!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2014

Morgan was the perfect choice to do my makeup on my wedding day! She was great to work with and my makeup was flawless! I do not wear much makeup and I loved the airbrush makeup she used. It looked very natural and beautiful!! Thank you!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Nichole · Married on 04/05/2014

I first met Morgan when she did makeup for one of my best friend's weddings in 2013. I was a bridesmaid and after seeing the results and how many compliments we received, I HAD to have her for my wedding. Morgan was so flexible and traveled to Pensacola to make sure she was there for the big day. She listens to what you want and I was so happy with the way I looked and how the photos turned out. Her talent is as wonderful as her attitude, and she is one of the sweetest people I know. Your day is not complete without Morgan in it!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Rachel · Married on 02/08/2014

I was a little nervous finding a makeup artist for my wedding due to it being a destination wedding and I wasn't familiar with the area. I was referred to Morgan King and from the first time I contacted her she was so sweet and flexible. When I met her for my trial run I knew she would be perfect for doing my makeup. She listened and understood exactly the style I was looking for. She made me feel so relaxed on my wedding day and even let me sneak in a few bites of my Hamburger! =) Loved my experience and would refer Morgan over and over again!!
    Love,
    Mrs. Rachel Moore Loehn

Sent on 03/31/2014

Stephanie · Married on 12/31/2013

I had hesitated to find someone to do my make-up for the wedding so when I sent Morgan an e-mail 2 days before we were to get married I was a little worried about what I would get back from her. She responded the e-mail immediately and agreed to come on New Year's Eve to do my make-up. She did a wonderful job! She immediately felt like a long time friend and she made me feel even more special on my special day. I cannot recommend her enough!! She did my make-up and lashes for the wedding and I have gotten so many compliments on how I looked that day.

Thank you Morgan!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Stacy · Married on 11/02/2013

Morgan was a pleasure to work with. She was so friendly it was like we had known each other for years. She was flexible and worked with us on where to do our makeup on my wedding day. She came out to my house to do the trial run and on the day of the wedding made some adjustments and it looked so beautiful on my wedding day! I can't thank her enough for making me look like a princess.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Mandy · Married on 10/26/2013

Where do I begin?? Morgan is truly a God sent!! She made me more beautiful then I could have EVER imagined myself looking on my wedding day!!! I always imagined the dress being the most magical part of my special day, but I can honestly say that after Morgan got ahold of me...WOW!!! My dress may have been second best!!! I came in from out of town. Morgan met me on the Friday of my rehearsal dinner to make the magic begin! We immediately became friends! I thought I could not look any better than I did that night! Then came my wedding day!! Blew it out of the water!!! Morgan has such a huge heart and even bigger talent!!! Thank you Morgan King for not only making me the most beautiful bride ever but for being such the beautiful person you are!!! I loved hearing you sing in my ear to the background music when I was sooo nervous about the hours to come! You completely set my mind at ease!! People are still commenting in my makeup 2 weeks after!!!! You will make it far girl!!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Lori · Married on 10/11/2013

Morgan was amazing! She was available for questions and such before my wedding. She arrived on time and also worked with me and the wedding day schedule to be sure we had more than enough time to do makeup to both of our satisfaction before the event. She was reasonably priced and didn't try to tack on a bunch of random hidden or pressured fees (she didn't take advantage of an emotional bride wanting to look and feel her best). She did a beautiful job on my makeup with colors and techniques that work well for me. Plus, she was laid back with a careful attentive nature that helped put me at ease even more on a day full of emotions. I would definitely recommend her to any friends in need/want of having their makeup done for any event.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Tess · Married on 10/05/2013

Morgan was a life saver! After my hair and makeup girl canceled on me a week before my wedding; I was in panic mode! I found Morgan King on the internet, instantly called her. She returned my call pronto and I explained what happen. She already had a gig that day, but assured me she could do it. Since I was on a time crunch, I was not able to do a trial run. Morgan arrived, I explained the look I was going for and I could have not been happier. My makeup was beautiful!!! Thanks Morgan

Sent on 01/14/2014

Jeralee · Married on 10/04/2013

Morgan was so wonderful! We were to be married on the beach on Oct 5th but rescheduled to Oct 4th due to Tropical Storm Karen. Morgan agreed to come a day early and relieve some of the stress of moving my wedding date up! She was so understanding when I sent her to the wrong hotel for my rehearsal makeup as well! She was so nice and did a GREAT makeup on all 4 of us!

Sent on 10/22/2013

emma · Married on 08/17/2013

Mrs.Morgan was amazing! Our makeup lady had fallen through last minute, so when I found Mrs.Morgan on wedding wire a couple weeks before the big day she was very responsive and attentive! She made me feel extra gorgeous and special the day of and I am so blessed to have had her there! She is definitely someone you want to have on your special day.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Tonisha · Married on 08/10/2013

I live in AL and I got married in Destin, FL. I went online searching for a makeup artist and came across Morgan's website. From what I read I knew that she was just what I was looking for. Even with only a months notice Morgan made herself available to make me beautiful on my special day. She was very attentive and talked to me like we had known each other for years. I was so pleased with my makeup for my wedding. She is definitely great at what she does!!!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/15/2013

Morgan was extremely flexible and patient throughout the whole process. She took my requests and incorporated them beautifully. I would recommend Morgan to others in a heartbeat. Thanks Morgan!!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Norma · Married on 05/26/2013

I planned my destination wedding in Destin, Florida in less than four months. It is hard work to locate vendors that are not within your reach. The makeup artist that was traveling from New Orleans with us canceled on me, the week before I was set to travel to Destin in order to work on the wedding planning. I began to panic and decided that the only thing I could do was research online. I ran into Morgan’s page and was delighted to see her work and read all of the positive comments. I immediately contacted Morgan via email and she responded instantly. She worked with my schedule and was able to meet up in order to conduct a trail run for my makeup. I was so thankful that she was able to accommodate her schedule in order to help me out. The day of my makeup trail was perfect. Morgan is such a sweet person and it was a pleasure to work with her. I explained what I wanted and my makeup came out exactly how I imagined it (it was flawless). I was so excited and could not wait for the actual day of my wedding. May 26, 2013 came around and Morgan delivered once again!!! My makeup was absolutely gorgeous and my bridesmaids kept commenting on how great it looked. Morgan was a lifesaver, she even helped me find a hairstylist. My makeup and hair were exactly what I wanted and I couldn’t be any happier with my end results.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Camille · Married on 05/17/2013

Morgan is a great makeup artist and aims to deliver what everyone requsts of her rd services.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/11/2013

I worked with Morgan King for her to provide my bridal makeup. Morgan was absolutely wonderful, kind, and responsive. She did an amazing job rolling with schedule changes on wedding day, and adding additional makeup applications on the fly. She did a beautiful job with my bridal makeup, even changing course on eye makeup on wedding day, and I would absolutely recommend her for even the most high maintenance of brides.

Sent on 09/02/2013
  • Alli

Alli · Married on 04/20/2013

Morgan was amazing! She made me look absolutely gorgeous for my wedding. Morgan is reasonably priced, and uses top quality make up and her skill is incredible. Morgan listened exactly to what I wanted and even pushed me to try a few new things which at first I was nervous about (because I don't wear much makeup on regular days), but after seeing the pictures, I was SO SO SO glad I took her advice. Morgan is also very personable, kind and genuinely was excited to do my makeup for the wedding. She put me at ease and really set the tone for a stress free wedding day! I would 100% recommend Morgan to anyone!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Brenna · Married on 04/06/2013

My original makeup artist from Tallahassee canceled the night before my wedding; luckily her staff was able to find Morgan in the Destin area. Morgan came bright and early on the day of my wedding and was ready to work! She was so accommodating and professional. She was able to do all eight bridesmaids, the mother of the bride and the flower girl! Our makeup looked absolutely perfect and I got so many compliments on beautiful we all looked. I am so glad that Morgan came to the rescue that day, because I have never felt prettier and the pictures look amazing. I highly recommend Morgan to any bridal party and I guarantee you won’t regret it!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Kris · Married on 04/02/2013

Morgan was great. She is so sweet and easy to work with and get along with. She made our experience wonderful and very enjoyable. The make-up was great. She is very talented And made everyone look great and feel awesome. I have sensitive skin and she has great products that did not irritate my skin.

Sent on 04/03/2013