Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. Reviews

70 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

70 Reviews for Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc.

Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 1
Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply the best

There are not enough words to describe the work of Gloria. She is not only flexible but one of kind when it comes to her work. You can see the magic in every single picture she delivers. She went along with every crazy idea I gave her and made it better. Her services go above and beyond. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose her as my photographer.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 8
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 9
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 10
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 11
  • Cherise

Cherise · Married on 03/29/2019

Breathtaking photos!

Photography is an art and Gloria Ruth is by far one of the best. When I first saw her photos online I immediately scheduled a call. The first phone call sealed the deal. We talked for more than 30 minutes...I fell in love with her. Something about her is just so comforting and she proved it on our wedding day. I absolutely hate being in front of a camera but that did not matter. She was able to capture moments we couldn't even dream of. We loved the time we spent with both Gloria and her teammate. Someone in a previous review mentioned she's a ninja...that is exactly what my family said! We had about 230 guests and they handled it with such expertise. Thank you so much Gloria Ruth, our fairytale has been captured for friends and family to enjoy forever. xoxoxo

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 12
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 13
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 14
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 12/22/2018

Gloria Ruth is THE BEST!!

There are no words to express how happy we are with Gloria! She is so professional and a true artist! She made my groom and I feel so comfortable and calm! We aren’t the the most comfortable in front of a camera, and she made us feel so at ease! Her caring personality made all the difference, it felt like we were with a friend!
    She was very responsive and flexible. She took our insecurities and made them non-existent!
    I highly recommend her, and will be using her again for every other life event!!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 15
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 16
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 17
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 18

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2018

From the moment I spoke with Gloria on the phone I knew I was going to love her and was hoping we would be able to have her photograph for our wedding. Gloria and her 2nd shooter were amazing! They had my best interest in mind and made sure I ate before we got the ball rolling. I have to say, she is like a ninja she was everywhere snapping photos! She doesn't stage things, she let's the moments happen as they should. During my 1st look I didn't even see her till the end, she let the groom and I have that moment to ourselves. I haven't gotten the photos yet, but I know I will fall in love with them. Thank you Gloria for capturing the love during my wedding!!!!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2018

Gloria did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. SHE IS AMAZING! She is super sweet and has an eye for the best light. Her candid shots are the best! I LOVE the photos she has taken of us and couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 19
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 20
    Gloria Ruth Photography, Inc. 21

Dena · Married on 01/28/2017

Gloria has been great to work with! We had our engagement photos over the summer with her & we were so happy with the pictures and now cannot wait to see what she captures on our wedding day in January! Highly recommend anyone to work with Gloria!

Just had our wedding last weekend & are so anxious now to see our photos that we did with Gloria! She was amazing to work with the day of, eased a lot of stress & made the day go by so smooth!

Sent on 10/08/2016

rachel · Married on 05/29/2016

I absolutely loved working with Gloria Ruth! She captured very emotion of my wedding day so perfectly! I couldn't be happier with my wedding photos!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Richard · Married on 01/16/2016

Gloria is AMAZING! She is so easy to work with! She absolutely stunned me and my family with her work. Gloria was so communicative and kind throughout the process and produced an amazing product!

Sent on 09/01/2016

We found Gloria through reviews online. After speaking with her on the phone and meeting with her, we knew she was the perfect fit for us. She has such a positive, easy going attitude and is the sweetest and kindest person. Her work speaks for itself! We were in LOVE with our engagement pictures but our wedding photos were more than we could have hoped for! She is very open to ideas and keeps a calm, positive and professional attitude. Her second photographer, Julie, was also amazing! Our wedding pictures are breathtaking and we're so happy we choose Gloria! We would definitely recommend her! Thank you so much Gloria!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Natasha · Married on 03/21/2015

Gloria is hands down the best wedding photographer we could have ever asked for! She did such an incredible job capturing our special day and all the little details (from the shoes to the centerpieces). She is extremely kind-hearted, flexible, and extremely helpful with EVERYTHING! She responds quickly to emails and is ready to assist in any way possible! The pictures came out beautiful and we are absolutely in love with them! Thank you so very much Gloria!
    Natasha and Kevin

Sent on 08/14/2015

Joanna · Married on 06/28/2014

She delivered her product in a timely and professional manner. She conducted herself with such respect, tact, kindness and professionalism. She captured our wedding day perfectly.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Andrea · Married on 03/21/2014

Gloria is the best photographer in South Florida! She did such an amazing job with our wedding photos, they have such a unique look to them. On the day of your wedding things can get a little hectic and Gloria was on the ball and so helpful. She made us feel comfortable and blended right in when she needed to. She captured our special day so that we can remember it forever!
    Thank you, Gloria!
    Andrea and Kenny

Sent on 08/15/2014

Kristi · Married on 03/15/2014

Gloria of Gloria Ruth Photography is amazing! We were fortunate enough to have her shoot both our engagement session and wedding. She was always professional, quick to return our emails or calls, and took excellent photographs. She is a true pleasure to work with. She was kind, flexible and genuinely cared about these big moments in our life. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone, you will be very happy with her service. Thank you Gloria!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Lorie · Married on 03/02/2014

Gloria Ruth's work was more than I could have asked for or even dreamed up. She is a true artist when it comes to her photography. She works beautifully with natural light and candid moments, and did not miss a beat. In my situation, she even knew how to make the best of some difficult lighting and surroundings. More than anything, she was a calm presence on my day. She moved smoothly and quickly and helped out to keep everything on schedule. I would highly recommend her work to any bride looking for stellar wedding pictures.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Deanna and Billy · Married on 12/03/2013

Gloria really made our whole day so easy! She blended in during the ceremony and even during the reception. She made sure we got exactly what we wanted and was so pleasant to work with. Gloria Ruth Photography really accommodates to their customers and is so friendly. Thank you for capturing our special day!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Kerri · Married on 12/02/2013

Gloria Ruth Photography was the perfect fit for us!!! Gloria was unbelievably sweet and so much fun! She set our nerves at ease. Our friends and family have raved about our pictures, and we could not be happier. The pictures truly tell the story of our day and our love. Thank you, Gloria!!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Estefana · Married on 12/01/2013

Gloria was very attentive and wonderful to work with. She took amazing images of us at our venue! We got everything we wanted and more!!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Lana · Married on 11/30/2013

My husband and I selected Gloria to be our photographer for our wedding because we felt that the packages offered were more comprehensive than other vendors. You will receive copyrights to your photos and can then print them yourself! We absolutely love our photos and our beautiful album!!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/29/2013

Gloria really listened to what we were looking for in a wedding photographer; she did a great job in meeting our needs! Many of our guests remarked what a great job she did. The pictures were great and our finished product was above anything we expected. The ease with working with Gloria as a whole was easy and very well worth the money. We would recommend Gloria to anyone and would not hesitate to use her again in the future. An overall great experience!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Nadine · Married on 11/27/2013

My photographer, Gloria Ruth did a wonderful job managing the weather (it rained on our wedding day)! My pictures turned out stunning! I asked her for photojournalism pics instead of posed shots and she did a GREAT job!

Sent on 11/28/2013
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 11/21/2013

Gloria was wonderful! We are very happy that we chose her as our photographer. She has such a great personality and made everything really easy. She never made us feel rushed and was very professional. I would highly recommend Gloria!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Raymond & Nath · Married on 08/14/2013

Choosing our Photographer was hard! I did my homework. After seeing other photographer's body of work I knew Gloria Ruth was the one for us. She was really flexible in regard to our time frame and photo preferences. When she got there she went right to work. Gloria was so sweet and patient! Her work speaks for itself!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Rose · Married on 08/12/2013

Wow! What can I say about Gloria Ruth Photography. I can't tell you how satisfied my husband and I are with our photos! She did such an amazing job. She captured all the details I asked for plus more!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Jason & Cleo · Married on 08/06/2013

From the first time I met Gloria Ruth I knew she was the right photographer for us. She was so nice, sweet and helpful! The day of our wedding she was prompt and on time. She did and excellent job taking our photos. I would definitely recommend her to a friend. I was recommended and I am completely satisfied. I love our gorgeous photos!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Angelina · Married on 07/17/2013

My husband does NOT like having his picture taken. He complains the whole time and loves to make funny face in every photograph. Gloria was extremely professional and patient with him. She was not pushy or demanding. She has an amazing sense of humor and eye for detail. I received all of my pictures in less than a month after my wedding. They came on two disks and I have full copyrights to them. Gloria is an extremely talented photographer!

Sent on 10/31/2013