11 Reviews for Gloria Ann's Catering

We are so happy we chose Gloria's to cater our wedding reception! We planned our wedding from out of state, so most of our correspondence was done over the phone/email, and Gloria was always prompt and professional. The food was outstanding; multiple guests commented on it as well. It also was served/prepared very nicely, and the service staff was top notch. I can honestly say there isn't one bad thing I could say about Gloria's catering service, I highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Matt, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I got married in Ludington in July of 2017, and after hearing rave reviews about Gloria Ann Catering from our venue owners, we decided to give Gloria a call to gather more information about catering our wedding. From the very beginning, Gloria took care of everything for our wedding, not just the food! Gloria has been doing this for years, so her expertise will make anyone feel at ease. My husband and I are from the Philadelphia region, so we had to do all of our wedding planning from afar. Gloria kept up a clear and constant correspondence with us and our families, keeping us informed of different catering options, decorating ideas for our venue, etc. She thought of the tiny things that had slipped our minds in the planning process! Gloria also has many contacts in the area, so she was able to recommend other vendors to us.

Gloria was a pleasure to work with, and her staff was just as pleasant; we thoroughly enjoyed having them cater our event! So many of our family and friends commented on how delicious all of the food was! It was incredible! I would strongly recommend Gloria Ann Catering for any type of event, big or small. Thank you, Gloria!!! You are a rockstar!!!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake

Prior to utilizing Gloria Ann's Catering we had worked with another local caterer (now retired) for our large multi-day corporate retreat. Our team absolutely loved our previous vendor and the food he served. Gloria Ann had some big pots to fill and she pulled it off perfectly. She provided lunch & dinner for our group over several days. Both the menu and quality were a big hit with our team (check out the sloppy joe's for lunch and of course prime rib, fish, or shrimp for dinner). Everyone is looking forward to having her back for many years to come.

Profile Picture Michael, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Catering company is timely and the food is amazing!

Profile Picture User7506818, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I would highly recommend this caterer, they are so easy to work with, & VERY helpful. The food & presentation were out standing & our people are still talking about it, our wedding was in August.

Profile Picture Billie, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Gloria was a gem to work with. She took us in at the last minute with our wedding when our other vendor had to back out due to health reasons. The food was to die for and seriously I would even let her plan a menu without me even knowing what the heck was on it because everything was delicious! Top notch in my book!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Prior to utilizing Gloria Ann's Catering we had worked with another local caterer (now retired) for our large multi-day corporate retreat. Our team absolutely loved our previous vendor and the food he served. Gloria Ann had some big pots to fill and she pulled it off perfectly. She provided lunch & dinner over several days. Both the menu and quality were a big hit with our team (check out the sloppy joes if you’re having lunch and of course prime rib, fish, or shrimp for dinner). Everyone is looking forward to having her back for many years to come.

Profile Picture Gary, 6/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were very pleased. We also found her services to be priced very well. We own a local restaurant & aware of what both local and non local distributors cost. We also used her for all services except our cake; appetizers, main dish and bartending.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Gloria is very professional. Her food was awesome! There isn't anything that we didn't like about working with her!!

Profile Picture User7795055, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Gloria is an amazing cook and a joy to work with as she explains everything in advance. She catered my daughters open house and then a few years later, with only a day in advance, put together a scrumptious spread for her wedding day. She then turned around and did up my special day with a feast to die for!!! Highly recommend Gloria Ann's Catering!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

You can discuss all of your concerns about the food and beverages. Gloria uses only fresh food, freshly prepared. If you need other services for your wedding that she does not provide, she can provide you with the names of other reliable vendors. Her prices are fair, the quality is very high. She replies to all emails very quickly. My daughter and son-in-law met with her to go over a menu, then we handled everything by phone and email. She also provided a delicious catered lunch when we needed to have a memorial service for our deceased family member in Pentwater. Gloria is the BEST!!

Profile Picture Terry, 7/24/14, 1 Review