7 Reviews for Glo Salon by Heather

7 Glo Salon by Heather Reviews

Heather is such an amazing styilist who takes time to get to know you so she can ensure you feel like a million bucks when you walk out the door! She takes pride in her work and it really shows. You can't really ask for much more than someone who really knows what they are doing and genuinely cares for their clients. Heather is hands down the best and I recommend her any time I get the opportunity!

Profile Picture Cara, 7/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Heather is a delight to work with! She listens to what I want and need and delivers a beautiful product. I had her to my hair and make-up for my wedding and I was not disappointed. Her professionalism is profound and her positive energy lights up any room I had recommended her to others and would continue to do so, as well. In fact, she just did my friend's wedding a couple weekends ago and the bride LOVED her work, too.

Profile Picture User1354433, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Heather is outstanding and she will make you look the very best you can look for your special day! All my bridesmaids were estatic with their updo's. Cana't wait for her to see the pictures.
Thanks so much Heather!
Love,
Shelley Axt

Profile Picture Shelley, 7/31/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Heather was awesome! My hair looked beautiful for my special day! :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved Heather! She did a fantastic job and my hair looked fabulous for my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone and I will be going back to her very shortly.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/20/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was wanting to have long hair for my wedding and my own hair does not grow that fast, so I decided to have hair extension done. Heather did an AMAZING job! Everyone loved my hair. I went back for the day of my wedding for my hair and make-up, another excellent job, my wedding pictures turned out great. I like knowing I can go to her for whatever style and color I want and know that I am going to get want I want.

Profile Picture Shana , 7/19/08, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved my hair on my wedding day. We had done a trial run one month before and Heather really listened to what I was looking for. We did something different then most brides. I wanted my long hair swept over to the side with flowers and a crystal hair piece added to my hair. Everyone at the wedding said I looked like a movie star!
My Maid of Honor, Mother of the Bride and Brides Maids felt so beautiful after Heather did their hair. I let the Brides Maids choose any hair style that fit them. Everyone had a different style and I loved it. I wanted everyone's personality to show through.
Everyone, including myself, left the hair salon with big smiles on our faces. We were even taking pictures of how fabulous we looked.

Profile Picture Carla, 5/10/08, 1 Review