Glitter Lens Photography Reviews

Glitter Lens Photography 4
  • Taylor

Taylor Scahill · Married on 01/09/2019

Absolutely the best!

Absolutely the best from start to finish. Caitlin was wonderful to deal with and super knowledgeable about the area and what would work best with my vision and style for my wedding. Incredibly helpful, made great suggestions since we didn’t know the area, and organized everything beautifully. And it just got better from there. Michael the photographer was amazing. I dont photograph well and always feel awkward when having my picture taken. Michael made it easy and fun. The pics were absolutely gorgeous and I can’t stop looking at them. They were fun and creative and he made look stunning. Loved every single one! Thank you glitterlense for capturing us and all of our memories so beautifully!

Glitter Lens Photography 5
    Glitter Lens Photography 6

Shannon · Married on 08/31/2018

Absolutely wonderful!! Caitlin went above and beyond answering dozens of questions and researching places for our vows. All the plans were made long distance and everything went so smoothly! Mike, the photographer, was so fun! He did an amazing job on our pictures. I am so thrilled with them! I spent days and days looking for the best and am so thankful that I chose them. The entire evening was amazing and the pictures prove it!
    Judy, the officiant, did a beautiful job! She called ahead of time to ask questions and chat so she could prepare something just for us. It was lovely.
    I couldn't be happier with the whole experience!

Nichole · Married on 06/01/2018

Incredible !! Both Caitlin and Mike were very professional and responsive ! We had a vow renewal photo shoot by Mike the photos were amazing. He was patient with our chapel that wa running behind and put us at ease throughout everything ! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Glitter Lens Photography 7
    Glitter Lens Photography 8

Glitter Lens Photography's reply:

Yay Nichole! So happy you had a good time & enjoy your photos! All the best!

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2017

Used Glitter Lens Photo Booth service. Caitlin was super responsive to all my (million) emails. Not once gave me a hard time about my multiple change requests on the design of the Photo Booth template. Received the gallery after only two days after the wedding! Was the most cost efficient for photo booths, but did not sacrifice in customer service or quality! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Glitter Lens Photography's reply:

Hey Lisa!! So so happy you had a good experience with us & the booth, lovely to hear. Enjoy your photos!!

Corinne · Married on 09/15/2015

My husband and I got married out in Las Vegas last year. The company we used for the photos was horrible. For our one year anniversary we decided to redo the photos that we should have gotten. I did a TON of research and found Glitter Lens. From the first email my mind was at ease! They were very quick to respond and from our conversation I could tell that they knew their stuff! The photographer was there early waiting for us. The limo service was top notch! The photographer had us smiling and laughing and he honestly had a passion and God given talent for what he does. I got the email with a link for all our photos in less than a week. They were all edited and needed up with DOUBLE the amount of pictures. You get ALL the photos and they are edited, no watermark, and you can download them all as much as you want for free! They are super affordable and worth every penny! I would not use any other company besides Glitter Lens! Seriously can't say enough wonderful things about them!

Amber · Married on 06/13/2015

Very nice, very responsive, very professional.
    We rented a penthouse on the top floor of Palms Place and had our wedding there. Glitter Lens came in before the ceremony and set up in one of the rooms, no one even noticed him setting up, including my husband and me.
    All of our guests had a great time with the photobooth, there was plenty of room inside to get a bunch of people in the picture, more like a little room than a booth.
    The photostrips came out looking great.
    the ONLY thing I would say was potentially a negative was that I felt like maybe they could have used some better and more props.

Caitlyn and Mike were amazing........I had to unbook my photobooth at the last minute and just go with photos. They were so accomidating. I must have contacted Caitlyn a dozen times with changes and she was always patient and quick to reply. Mike was amazing during our wedding. You can tell he was a pro....he was taking pre wedding photos in our room and was helping out and assisting us in making every thing run smoothly. He was easy to work with, he got a lot of beautiful shots and provided everything on a disc for us to keep. I am so happy I used them and I would recommend glitter lens to anyone.

We are Canadian and had a destination wedding in Las Vegas.

The Glitter lens team is absolutely amazing!!! Lets's start with Caitlin the office manager, she is one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with. We shopped around but her personality and professionalism made it hard to go anywhere else.
    Next the photographers, our engagement photo session was with Angela she was very personable and stayed focused on getting great shots! For our wedding day we had both Michael and Angela what a great team !!!

Glitter Lens' website does not do them justice they really take amazing photos. We are an African american couple and our pictures are very vivid and true to color!

SARA · Married on 08/10/2013

Michael is AMA-ZING!! He and his assistant were incredibly responsive to all my e-mails and questions I had throughout the wedding planning. He was creative and listened to all my wacky ideas for photos and ensured they were accomplished. He was calm and relaxed all throughout the wedding day, which was fab for me since I was a bride being a bride at times. We recieved our photos back in 2 weeks and they are aborable/funny/beautiful/all the positive adjectives that can be thought of. Everyone at my wedding had a blast in the photobooth and at times there was a very large line. Worth every penny. In fact for any formal event I am going to book him or most definitely recommend him to anyone that can hear.

Jessica · Married on 11/23/2012

These guys were absolutely great! There was constantly a line to get into the booth and everyone had an absolute blast while in there! The gentleman that was running the booth was very professional and very kind. Would definitely use again, and I plan on recommending them to all of my friends.

Heather · Married on 05/27/2012

I decided that I wanted a photo booth after my first bridal exhibit in August 2011. I got discount codes for all of the businesses there that day. I'm so happy that I went with Glitter Lens Photo Booths! I worked mostly with Caitlin and Mike and they were always quick to respond to my emails and answer all of my questions. They personalized the photo strips so that it perfectly matched my wedding invitations and the quality of the product was great. I got a deluxe package, which included double strips and a scrap booking station. I added extra props (which really wasn't necessary, but I wanted as much personalization as possible at the reception) and extra scrap booking materials. At the end of the night, Mike handed me a completed scrap book.
    Great experience overall!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2012

What a hit! I initially didn't want a photo booth because I thought they were a bit cheesy, but my mom talked me into it and I'm so glad she did. Our guests, both older and younger, LOVED this and I actually found myself in there a lot too having fun with my guests (and my hubby and I took some shots of just ourselves that we now have framed and sitting on our desks at work as a fun reminder of our wedding day). We paid $695 for unlimited prints, props, and a border on the pictures that included the specially-designed wedding logo that was on all of our stationary. This was totally worth it and is also highly recommended-- it's awesome to see all of my guests posting their photo booth pics to Facebook now!

Karissa · Married on 04/21/2012

I would recommend Mike to any one!!!! He is so much fun to work with and gave us some pretty fun and unique ideas for photos. Plus they give you a copy of the photos so you can share them with family and friends or even on facebook!!!! The quality of the finished photos were amazing and overall i was pleased with everything. He was out of the way but got everything we needed him to get :)

Bob · Married on 03/10/2012

The photobooth went above and beyond our expectations. They made everything super simple. Anytime I emailed I was responded to within hours!! Designing the graphics with Mike was a breeze and it all went off without a hitch the day of. It was nice not to have to worry about it. Plus, even though I only made it in the photobooth once my guests were loving it. Thanks again guys, I will definitely recommend you.

Bob & Mandi

Sent on 04/17/2012

Thanks Mandi!
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 10/08/2011

My guests loved the photo booth and making their own guestbook scrapbook style pages. Mike was suepr helpful when I booked his services and great with my guests during the reception. I highly recommend Glitter Lens!!

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2011

Mike is the best! I have used Glitter Lens at our place of business twice before for major events and he is always a big hit! This time, we used one of Mike's photo booths for our own Wedding celebration....Mike also designed a special logo for our photos (which we used throughout our wedding, it was so good!) and was so accommodating to all of our guests. Always professional and prompt, I highly recommend Glitter Lens Photo Booths to anyone and everyone! Thank you Mike!

Meghan · Married on 06/16/2011

My husband and I loved, loved, loved the photo booth at our wedding. It was so much fun and the hosts were fantastic. My guests raved about it. A lot of my them are using their photo booth pictures as their Facebook profile pics! Thanks for everything again.

Mindy · event on: 08/08/2017

My husband and I celebrated our 20th Anniversary in Las Vegas. We hired Glitter Lens to take our pics on Fremont St. Our pictures turned out Great! The photographer was very nice. He not only met us on time but was flexible with a time change we had to make. My husband and I are not very good at posing for photos but our photographer helped us with that too! Anytime I sent an email the response was quick. Everyone I was in contact with was very professional, I feel Glitter Lens Photography values their customers. I would, and will, recommend Glitter Lens to anyone who wants their photos taken in Vegas!

Barbara · Married on 10/14/2017

We hired Glitter Lens Photography for our high school homecoming dance. They provided a photo booth and the students really enjoyed taking and printing their pictures. It was the hit of the night!

Barbara · Married on 05/20/2017

The absolute best. Mike photographed our wedding in May 2017 - he was amazing. He was accessible and helpful in the months leading up the big day and then the day of he was professional, fun, and on point. He knew exactly how to get the photos I wanted in the little time we had left after my ceremony went a little long. I adore the flare he brought to my photos (exactly what I wanted, hence a Vegas wedding). He was great at finding locations since we were from out of town and no help. He was amazingly able to corral all of our family members (both of our parents are divorced so it was a lot of people) and made everyone comfortable with posing. Then, when he was off taking candids during the reception, he disappeared into the background. No annoying "smile here please". We absolutely adore the photographs, we highly highly recommend Mike! Thank you! :)

Lacey · Married on 12/08/2012

Amazing service! Would highly recommend Glitter Lens for any occasion!!!

Christina · Married on 04/16/2011

Thank you for your part in making our wedding the great success that it was. Everything with the booth went off seemlessly and I have been using the photobooth pictures as my thank you cards. I absolutely luv them!! I hope to find another excuse to use you!

The photographer assigned to us knew exactly what to do. he was friendly and patient with us. The price is great for the product. I got like 300 pictures from our wedding and they were all unique and exactly what we wanted. Thank you

Shannon · Married on 05/07/2011

Our guests are still talking about the photo booth, and the pictures are priceless! Wedding planning is stressful, but I must say that my experience with the Glitter Lens team was effortless and...fun! I would definitely recommend them and the photo booth rental as a great way to engage guests and capture moments from your special day. Thank you, Glitter Lens!

• Cheri

Cheri · Married on 11/06/2015

Caitlin was great in the planning process, Mike was very helpful too. They were great with quick responses, ideas and working through details. Greg was our day-of photo booth attendant and he was so nice and helpful. Everyone loved it, and it was a great hit! We ordered the guest book add-on and it saved me so much time and money from having to buy everything myself.
    The only issue I had was the design for the prints was not the one I requested that matched the rest of the theme of the wedding. I didn't know about it until I saw the pictures printed out at the wedding and at that point it was too late to do anything about it. I did address it with Caitlin after and she apologized and informed me it was an internal miscommunication. But everyone still had a great time with the booth and photos, so the mix up was just minor in comparison to the fun we all had with the photo booth. :)