GlenLakes Country Club Reviews

13 | Brooksville, FL

13 Reviews for GlenLakes Country Club

13 GlenLakes Country Club Reviews

Kayla · Getting married on 11/10/2018

If I could I would give this venue 10 stars! I had to search for a new venue 3 weeks before my wedding date because of a sinkhole and I am so happy I found Glen Lakes. Richard helped to make sure my dreams for my wedding all came true exactly how I wanted. The venue and location is absolutely gorgeous, the food is delicious, and the service is phenomenal! I will definitely recommend Glen Lakes to anyone I know, and will look forward to celebrating any future events here as well!

Chanell · Married on 03/17/2018

Beautiful experience.
    Well worth every penny
    Jessica P was amazing

Kayla · Married on 02/03/2018

My family has done two weddings at glen lakes, my mothers and ours and they both turned out fantastic! The crew did an amazing job. They were so understanding about everything. Jessica and Richard both made sure we had everything we needed. Beautiful venue as well! So glad we had our wedding there!

Maria · Married on 01/14/2018

There is a gem of a venue in Hernando County, Glen Lakes Country Club. Richard, Jessica and the entire staff made my daughter's wedding run seamlessly. Through the planning stages any question or request was quickly addressed, valued suggestions made; overall pleasure to work with. A beautiful place!

GlenLakes Country Club 4
    GlenLakes Country Club 5
    GlenLakes Country Club 6

Hailey · Married on 10/20/2017

Love you Jessica! Thank you Glen lakes team for making it happen.

GlenLakes Country Club 7
    GlenLakes Country Club 14
    GlenLakes Country Club 15
  • I

Iman · Married on 09/30/2017

Richard and Jessica were a pleasure to work with. They helped make my wedding day the best day ever even with the short notice of a venue switch. Glen Lakes is beautiful as is everyone who works hard to make the day happen.

Corey · Married on 08/18/2017

Our wedding was amazing! Jessica, Richard and The team at GlenLakes helped to make our wedding be everything that we wanted it to be! They worked with us every step of the way and we couldn't be happier about how everything turned out!

• F

Felice · Married on 07/28/2017

Amazing ! Our wedding was perfect.

melanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Jessica and Richard did anot amazing job making my wedding day so beautiful with sucher short notice. Due to issues beyondo our control, we had to change venues about a month and a half from our wedding. They worked with us to make sure that everything went smoothly.

Carissa · Married on 03/08/2014

Our experience with Glen Lakes was nothing short of fantastic! We were married on March 8th 2014 and it was everything we had dreamed of. The teams at Glen Lakes were more than willing to accommodate most of our detailed requests and went above and beyond the day of our wedding to make sure everything was done to the highest standard. Everything from the decor, to the fantastic service, to the food....THE FOOD! The food is five star. You will not find food anywhere that comes close to the food prepared at Glen Lakes. Trust me we did our research! We received compliment after compliment from our guests all evening. The grounds of Glen Lakes are beautiful with plenty of areas inside and out to get beautiful pictures. If there is one complaint I would have it would be that the outside ceremony spaces were very plain. It would be a great investment on their part to have a single designated ceremony space and make it look really nice, considering how beautiful the grounds are.

If you are looking for a venue for your wedding, look no further than Glen Lakes Country Club. I promise it will excede all of your expectations. It sure did ours!

Carissa and Vincent Ferlita

Sent on 07/19/2016

GlenLakes Country Club's reply:

Carissa, thank you so much for your review, and for allowing us to use some of your photos on our page. Investing in our outdoor ceremony spaces is something I would like to do as a new event coordinator here at GlenLakes, because I agree that it would enhance the appeal of our venue. I do know, however, that improvements have already been made since you were here in 2014. Again, thank you for both your kind words and your suggestion as to how we can improve. We always love feedback. Best regards, John Campbell

TERESA · Married on 09/28/2018

It was a wonderful experience from start to finish. Jessica is a great asset to Glen Lakes event planning. She was there all day and was available every time I needed assistance.

Laksmy · Married on 03/04/2017

Everything was wonderful for the event! The only thing I would do differently would be to do a buffet style instead of waiters serving the food. The serving took a little longer that we would have liked.