GlenLakes Country Club Reviews

24 | Brooksville, FL

24 Reviews for GlenLakes Country Club

Brittany Albert · Getting married on 05/10/2021

The Perfect Day!

My husband and I recently had our wedding at the beautiful GlenLakes Country Club in October 2020 and it was amazing. Richard and his team were great with the timeline and making sure all the details went smoothly. If we needed anything they were quick to accommodate us and were very professional. Our wedding day had to be postponed in May due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and they were very helpful with rescheduling everything. I am very happy with our experience and all of our guests said it was one of the best weddings they'd ever been too! I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Jana Jones · Married on 03/31/2019

Jessica Peacock, Asst. Food & Beverage Director & Staff of Glen Lakes were very accomodating and made everyone feel welcome.

Jessica was very warm and professional in every way. Her staff listened and helped us with all decorations and made the ballroom meet all of the Bride's expectations! The service of the open bar and the buffet was professional and of high standards. The clubhouse and golf course were a perfect setting for a wedding or any special event!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Melissa · Married on 03/31/2019

Glen Lakes Country Club

Glen Lakes was amazing! They set up my whole wedding and took care of everything. I was very pleased with them!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely worth it!

Glen Lakes was a dream. Jessica and her team catered to my every need and even came up with ideas I never would have thought of myself! They made me feel like a princess from start to finish. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Jessica was attentive and beyond sweet. She ensured everything ran as smoothly as possible and if there were any hiccups, I definitely didn’t have to handle them! Thank you guys so much!

Sent on 03/29/2019

GlenLakes Country Club's reply:

Thank you Victoria! You and Kyle were such a fun couple to work with and wish you the best on your happily ever after!
  • Sandra

Sandra Wall · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing! Jessica is awesome

Jessica was amazing. So helpful and accommodating! The venue looked absolutely beautiful! The food was spectacular (for 170 people) We had so many compliments about the food and cocktail hour. Great job! I can't say enough. The pictures are stunning! Definitely check it out.

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Suzan

Suzan Johns · Married on 03/03/2019

Thank you!

I’m writing this review as a person who recently had my wedding at their country club. I was not asked to leave a review but I just had to because Richard and Shanon went above and beyond. I had a decorator for 8 tables and asked the venue to complete the other 7 tables with just whatever candles, but when I got there they had added gorgeous centerpieces to match the rest of my decor. This venue is AMAZING. So attentive to a bride’s needs and endless questions, very fast at replying to emails, VERY beautiful interior and exterior. These people clearly love their job and work so hard everyday. The food and valet was amazing as well!

Sent on 03/12/2020

GlenLakes Country Club's reply:

Thank You Suzan I truly enjoyed working with during your wedding We here at GlenLakes wish you and your husband all the best in the future!

Kayla · Married on 11/10/2018

If I could I would give this venue 10 stars! I had to search for a new venue 3 weeks before my wedding date because of a sinkhole and I am so happy I found Glen Lakes. Richard helped to make sure my dreams for my wedding all came true exactly how I wanted. The venue and location is absolutely gorgeous, the food is delicious, and the service is phenomenal! I will definitely recommend Glen Lakes to anyone I know, and will look forward to celebrating any future events here as well!

Sent on 05/27/2017

laura · Married on 11/10/2018

The most perfect day ever.

Jessica and Richard are a phenomenal team! If you're looking for an all inclusive beautiful venue you can't beat Glen Lakes! They have just about everything you need to have a beautiful wedding and take a lot of the stress off your shoulders when it comes to planning! They have a beautiful space for both bride, groom and party to get ready. The day start to finish was a dream come true. Jessica, Richard and the staff at Glen Lakes made sure our night was nothing less than perfect.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 10/06/2018

If I could I would give this more than 5 stars. Jessica, Richard and their staff literally gave me the fairytale wedding I had dreamed up as a little girl. Every single detail from the decorations to the service was perfect my day honestly could not have been better if I tried. The entire time leading up to it we were in constant communication and never once did I have to wait for a response! They have such a kind and hard working crew to anyone looking for a venue I would highly recommend it!! Thank you guys so much I really don’t have enough words to express how thankful I am!

Sent on 10/08/2018

tara · Married on 09/16/2018

Breathtaking

Jessica made the entire process so smooth and was always able to fit me in her busy schedule whenever I called!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Michelle Koehler · Married on 07/15/2018

This is an absolutely amazing team to work with!

Jessica, Richard, Chef Mik and the entire staff worked tirelessly to make our wedding a grand and special affair. We chose GL Clubhouse for it's beauty and were beyond impressed with the professionalism and attention to detail that the team put into our wedding day-and leading up to it. Thank you all for being the absolute best in your field! We will highly recommend this venue for any type of celebration. Forever your fans-The Koehlers

Sent on 04/13/2019

Chanell · Married on 03/17/2018

Beautiful experience.
    Well worth every penny
    Jessica P was amazing

Sent on 03/20/2018

Kayla · Married on 02/03/2018

My family has done two weddings at glen lakes, my mothers and ours and they both turned out fantastic! The crew did an amazing job. They were so understanding about everything. Jessica and Richard both made sure we had everything we needed. Beautiful venue as well! So glad we had our wedding there!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Maria · Married on 01/14/2018

There is a gem of a venue in Hernando County, Glen Lakes Country Club. Richard, Jessica and the entire staff made my daughter's wedding run seamlessly. Through the planning stages any question or request was quickly addressed, valued suggestions made; overall pleasure to work with. A beautiful place!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Hailey · Married on 10/20/2017

Love you Jessica! Thank you Glen lakes team for making it happen.

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • I

Iman · Married on 09/30/2017

Richard and Jessica were a pleasure to work with. They helped make my wedding day the best day ever even with the short notice of a venue switch. Glen Lakes is beautiful as is everyone who works hard to make the day happen.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Corey · Married on 08/18/2017

Our wedding was amazing! Jessica, Richard and The team at GlenLakes helped to make our wedding be everything that we wanted it to be! They worked with us every step of the way and we couldn't be happier about how everything turned out!

Sent on 08/26/2017
  • F

Felice · Married on 07/28/2017

Amazing ! Our wedding was perfect.

Sent on 08/09/2017
  • Z

Zechariah Hoffman · Married on 07/07/2017

Wedding and Reception

My wife and I were fortunate enough to have our wedding and reception at the Glen Lakes country club clubhouse. Richard Tubbs, the event director we interacted with, was beyond helpful, understanding, and accommodating. Our wedding plan experienced a setback when our original venue practically fell into a sink hole a month before our set date. Richard, and his assistant Jessica Peacock, were kind and diligent in helping my wife and I make a dream wedding on our modest budget. At ever juncture, they worked with us to put together a wedding that blew away our expectations.

Sent on 11/28/2018

melanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Jessica and Richard did anot amazing job making my wedding day so beautiful with sucher short notice. Due to issues beyondo our control, we had to change venues about a month and a half from our wedding. They worked with us to make sure that everything went smoothly.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Carissa · Married on 03/08/2014

Our experience with Glen Lakes was nothing short of fantastic! We were married on March 8th 2014 and it was everything we had dreamed of. The teams at Glen Lakes were more than willing to accommodate most of our detailed requests and went above and beyond the day of our wedding to make sure everything was done to the highest standard. Everything from the decor, to the fantastic service, to the food....THE FOOD! The food is five star. You will not find food anywhere that comes close to the food prepared at Glen Lakes. Trust me we did our research! We received compliment after compliment from our guests all evening. The grounds of Glen Lakes are beautiful with plenty of areas inside and out to get beautiful pictures. If there is one complaint I would have it would be that the outside ceremony spaces were very plain. It would be a great investment on their part to have a single designated ceremony space and make it look really nice, considering how beautiful the grounds are.

If you are looking for a venue for your wedding, look no further than Glen Lakes Country Club. I promise it will excede all of your expectations. It sure did ours!

Carissa and Vincent Ferlita

Sent on 07/19/2016

GlenLakes Country Club's reply:

Carissa, thank you so much for your review, and for allowing us to use some of your photos on our page.
    Investing in our outdoor ceremony spaces is something I would like to do as a new event coordinator here at GlenLakes, because I agree that it would enhance the appeal of our venue. I do know, however, that improvements have already been made since you were here in 2014.
    Again, thank you for both your kind words and your suggestion as to how we can improve. We always love feedback.
    Best regards,
    John Campbell

TERESA · Married on 09/28/2018

It was a wonderful experience from start to finish. Jessica is a great asset to Glen Lakes event planning. She was there all day and was available every time I needed assistance.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Laksmy · Married on 03/04/2017

Everything was wonderful for the event! The only thing I would do differently would be to do a buffet style instead of waiters serving the food. The serving took a little longer that we would have liked.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2018

3.6
      2.0

Happy Customers

Everyone was fantastic on the day-of, but there was a lack of communication during our entire planning process. It was a beautiful venue, and the food/drinks were great. Thank you!

Sent on 10/24/2019