Glencliff Manor Reviews

Glencliff Manor 3
  • Val

Val Bob Whittemore · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Absolutely Perfect!

Our daughter got married yesterday, May 17, 2019 at Glencliff Manor. We live in Florida and had to do most of the coordination for the big event long distance. What a relief to have found Glencliff Manor which is owned and operated by Teresa and Steve. We can't say enough about how easy they made this event. Glencliff Manor is absolutely gorgeous, especially for an event that goes into the early evening when everything is beautifully back lit. The food was hot and delicious. They catered to the grooms food allergies (which surprisingly many of the other local venues would not or we were told we could bring in his meal ourselves separately). Everyone on the staff during the wedding was courteous and professional and knew exactly what they were doing. Teresa had the timing for the actual wedding ceremony down pat and it ran so smoothly. This venue and the event ran perfectly. Teresa was easy to contact with questions about anything and we always got immediate responses. This is really a one stop shop.... so much of what you need is included already and Teresa has a list of her recommended vendors for extras you may want. We were not disappointed with anyone we used. If you are looking for a venue you can't do any better than Glencliff Manor. Thank you Teresa and Steve for making this such a beautiful, special day for our daughter and her new husband!
    Bob and Val Whittemore

Sent on 05/18/2019

Meagan · Married on 03/31/2018

Teresa and the team at Glencliff are incredible! She was extremely reliable, responsive, professional, and knowledgeable. She has an absurd amount of experience and knows exactly how to focus on the couple so that it is a stress free day! The grounds are beautiful- they put a ton of work into making sure flowers are blooming, everything is clean, and the set up is exactly how you like it. They maintain tons of lights that make the venue look like something out of a fairy tale. Teresa went out of her way to help me during the planning process so that everything was prepared and she took care to communicate all of the details with us so it was all taken care of. She solved countless crises (the cake baker backing out last minute, the rehearsal dinner being double booked, our outside caterer being non responsive, I could go on...) without ever adding stress to my plate and with always taking care of the problem in a quick and professional manner. Everything is also priced very reasonably- I honestly would have been willing to pay double what we did for the great service we got and the beauty of the venue. Also, we received massive discounts from other vendors because they love working at Glencliff so much. The bouquets were also incredible! Teresa included extra flowers and designed the bouquets to fit in perfectly with the rest of the day. She is clearly an expert in her trade. Everything was fabulous and I’m so thankful we chose Glencliff for our wedding!
    (Photos by Liz Cook Photography)

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Glencliff Manor 4
    Glencliff Manor 5
    Glencliff Manor 6

Kim · Married on 03/11/2017

Teresa made the wedding planning process and my wedding day totally stress free! The venue and all of the flower arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad that I got married at Glencliff!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Nancy · Married on 10/22/2016

My daughter had her wedding at Glencliff Manor in July and it was beautiful! The grounds and facilities are just gorgeous. Teresa is wonderful to work with and wants to create the perfect wedding for her brides! She takes care of everything and makes it easy for both the bride and the mother of the bride! Her flower arrangements are absolutely beautiful! I was so happy to get such a great referral from a coworker who used this venue for both of his daughters. We were pleased with everything! I highly recommend Glencliff Manor for your upcoming wedding. Teresa is amazing!
    Nancy Peterson

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/22/2016

Booking our wedding at Glencliff manor was the best thing we did. We saved money and had the most wonderful experience the day of our wedding. Teresa is honestly the best, as well as her staff! Loved having our wedding there!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Sara · Married on 08/14/2016

Our wedding was perfect in every way for us at Glencliff Manor in Rustburg, Virginia. It was small, with under 25 quests, but we were treated as important to them as a couple having a large wedding. The ceremony was elegant and beautiful in every way. The owner, Teresa, made the planning all so stress-free. We were extremely happy with the fresh and beautiful flowers, gorgeous and delicious cake, delicious food, grounds, music/DJ, photographer and officiant. It was wonderful and memorable.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Bethany · Married on 07/23/2016

Glencliff Manor was the ideal venue for our wedding! My husband and I were in a long distance relationship at the time- he lived in North Carolina, and I lived in Richmond. The all-inclusive style was absolutely perfect for two out-of-towners with very busy schedules. Knowing that Teresa was there with her team of staff and top-notch vendors, we were able to enjoy a relaxing and stress-free time of wedding planning (a rare luxury, for sure)! From the food, to the decorations, flowers, atmosphere, photography, music, and beyond, everyone was extremely professional and took great attention to detail to ensure that our wedding was absolutely perfect! Teresa is a pro, and strives to tailor each wedding exactly how you want it. I would recommend an evening wedding here, because the sunset from this venue is gorgeous and created some beautiful photo-ops for us. :) I highly recommend Glencliff Manor to anyone looking for a beautiful, stress-free wedding! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Danni

Danni · Married on 06/25/2016

This is a great place if you need help choosing vendors. Teresa has a list of vendors she recommends and works with regularly. She also holds an open house every spring so you can meet the vendors. She did a wonderful job making my wedding exactly what I wanted and she did alot of it just from getting ideas from my Pinterest wedding board, which was awesome.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Karen · Married on 05/28/2016

Excellent choice! Teresa was wonderful, she helped make our daughter’s day PERFECT!
    Everything was absolutely beautiful. Food was delicious & music was great. It was an amazing day and the best money we ever spent!!!
    Thank you Teresa!!
    Karen & Scott Shields

Sent on 08/31/2016

Heather · Married on 03/26/2016

It was the exact dream spot for my now husband and I. The owner takes care of everything you could possibly think of. It is absolutely beautiful especially at night. The one thing I would recommend is you need to go and talk with the owner in person about your budget and she will put together a package for your needs and what you want. Everything was an absolute fairy tale about my day and I could not ask for more.

Sent on 04/04/2016
  • F

faith · Married on 03/19/2016

Teresa made planning our day so easy. She was also very flexible. If you are looking for a day without stress go to Glencliff.

Sent on 03/19/2017
  • F

Tim · Married on 05/30/2010

Glencliff hosted my daughter's wedding in late May, 2010 and it was a wonderful experience. Every time I contacted Teresa (the owner), she was gracious and quick in her responses and her work to helping or addressing my questions and concerns. The staff was friendly and helpful, the food was great, the grounds were beautiful... all in all, was special day and great value!!

Sent on 10/12/2010
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 01/30/2010

When you walk into a venue and your heart flips, you will know you have found the right place! Glencliff is both stunning and comfortable and very accommodating.

Sent on 02/09/2017
  • MrsSantos2B

Katherine · Married on 09/13/2009

Glencliff Manor helped me enjoy the best day of my life completley stress free! Teresa the owner was amazing, She took care of every detail on the day of the wedding and made herself freely available in the months before. Glencliff is the economically smart choice for any bride because she was willing to work within my budget. It is a one stop shop! They took care of the Music, Food, Decorations, Flowers, the entire reception AND my Cake! I would recomend Teresa and her staff to any bride looking for a fun easy and affordable wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2009

Amanda · Married on 10/30/2016

My husband and I can't imagine having gone anywhere else! No couple will ever regret booking this venue!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I could not have picked a better venue to have our wedding at! Teresa was absolutely amazing and helped with any questions, small or big. She laughed with us and kept our (my) worries completely at bay throughout the entire experience. I'm not sure if I could have thought through half the small details that needed to be done without her there! The venue is BEAUTIFUL! The lights, the flowers, the way that the ceremony was set up was perfect. They could not have done a better job, because it was well at perfection. Teresa helped pick an amazing photographer, Ashton Chevalier, an amazing DJ, and pointed us in the right direction of our celebrant. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone! We had a small wedding and we were treated as if it was a large wedding with hundreds of guests. Just a WOW experience!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Cristina · Married on 05/22/2004

The staff at Glencliff Manor was excellent. I was a full time student and didn’t have any close family members to help me plan out a wedding; thankfully Teresa, my wedding coordinator, was so wonderful about helping me plan everything out and stick to my budget. After plans were in place, I was able to simply show up at my wedding and get married. It was such a blessing not having to call or coordinate with other vendors, rentals, caterers or florists- they literally did it all for me. I really wanted a Cinderella inspired wedding and they were able to make everything center around that theme, especially since they had horses on site which allowed for some really beautiful pictures with my “Prince Charming” and I. We really enjoyed the wedding, they did such a beautiful job and we have the most beautiful pictures to show for it.

Sent on 11/02/2007

Elizabeth · Married on 06/20/2008

I loved having my wedding at Glencliff Manor. As a full time student and student teacher the 6 months before my wedding the site was very "user friendly." My husband and I were able to ask questions, change things, get feedback, and be able to show up on our wedding day and easily get ready and enjoy our day. Afterwards we received many compliments about how smoothly our day ran and what a great time everyone had. We were able to do all that we needed to and receive all the services for a very wallet-friendly cost.

Sent on 07/26/2008