Glamourous Design Reviews

62 | Gilbert, AZ

62 Reviews for Glamourous Design

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Jessie! I was able to book her last minute and my hair and my bridesmaids hair turned out perfect and stayed good all day!! We love her!

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2017

Jessie was great! We tried a few hairstyles at her house and then when wedding day came I changed looks completely. She is so experienced at what she does that everything still came out perfect! I was given multiple comments on how great my hair and makeup turned out. She was on time, always fast to respond to emails and was even more of a pleasure to be around!

alejandra · Married on 04/03/2017

Using jessie to do my makeup for my wedding day was the best decision I made! I absolutely loved how it came out and she was a pleasure to work with. She made me feel so beautiful and was so sweet! My day was a little crazy because I had to be running around to check on things and she was so patient with me. Thank you so much Jessie! You did a wonderful job on my makeup ?

Sent on 04/04/2017

Glamourous Design's reply:

Thank you so much Ali for allowing me to be a part if your special day ; ) You were sweet and great to work with as well!!

Tracy · Married on 03/25/2017

We had such a amazing experience with Jessie. My daughter(The bride) looked stunning. My hair and make-up was also so pretty. Hair and make-up looked fresh the whole day/night. Jessie is incredibly patient and truly goes above and beyond for her clients. I highly recommend Jessie,you will just love her. I am so thankful we found her.

• User6504199 · 1+ year ago

Jessie with Glamourous Design was a delight. She was was helpful, calming, and professional. I got so many compliments on my makeup and it lasted all night. She even gives a sample of lip color to reapply. Thank you for making me look and feel wonderful on my special day.

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2016

Jessie was an amazing hair and makeup artist for my wedding! My maid of honor, mom and I all looked stunning. Jessie was receptive to what we all wanted to hair and makeup. I had a great trial before the wedding also. I cried A LOT on my wedding day and my makeup still looked perfect after my wedding! I also danced for hours and my hair still looked flawless. Jessie is wonderful and I'd highly recommend her.

Jessica · Married on 12/17/2016

Jessie is very nice and professional. You will love her.

charity · Married on 11/05/2016

Love her so much, couldn't have been happier!!!!!

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2016

Jessie has a very rare quality with her personality; she remains professional at all times yet she also feels like a close friend! She knows how to make you feel comfortable in your own skin and nothing is more important than that on your wedding day! Thank you, Jessie! I am eternally grateful!!

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2016

Jessie was awesome. I do not live in Arizona but she was very easy to keep in touch with. She was on time for the appointment and did such and awesome job. Keep in mind we had never met....and she did my hair and makeup just as I had wanted it to look. Some artists come close to the look I want. She got it right on point. Highly recommend Jessie.

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Jessie did an amazing job at my wedding this past weekend! She came along with Kim, another fantastic make-up and hair artist. Both artists were on time and very professional. Communication with Jessie was very easy, she replied to me in the same day. Jessie has a wonderful personality and great with my whole bridal party. They made all my girls look gorgeous!!! I was so impressed with how great everyone looked! I am so glad I hired her to make me and my girls to look beautiful! We had such a great day! Thank you Jessie!!

Alison · Married on 10/01/2016

Jessie was amazing! She was very professional, punctual and personable. My makeup looked amazing and lasted through my whole wedding without fading or smearing. I will definitely be contacting her for my next big event.

JENNA · Married on 10/01/2016

Jessie did such a great job with hair and makeup for my wedding! She was very attentive and was very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to friends & family.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Jessie made me look absolutely gorgeous on my wedding night. It was my first time having my make-up done, and she was just so amazing. She captured the look I was going for and all night I felt radiant. Even with last minute questions, she was quick to answer. This girl seriously has some major skills and will definitely make you feel like you with a little extra va-va-voom.

Thank you Jessie!!!

Grace · Married on 07/22/2016

Jessie is amazing! She is not only a super sweet person, who was very easy to talk to, but she is amazing at what she does. The moment I met Jessie, she and I instantly became friends! She listened to what I wanted, and really did such an amazing job that exceeded my expectations. She was so reasonably priced- believe me, I did a lot of research. I HIGHLY recommend Jessie for your makeup and hair! You will not regret it!! :)

Bridget · Married on 04/15/2016

Jessie you were amazing! Thank you for making me look beautiful and feeling wonderful on my wedding.

kaiden · Married on 04/09/2016

Jessie is incredible! First of all, she was so focused on getting exactly what I wanted for my big day! It was great getting to not just do a demo before, but have my makeup done by her for a friend's wedding (so it was basically like getting to do another demo for my own wedding!). She was so patient with figuring out what I wanted (even when I didn't exactly know what I wanted, myself). On my day, she didn't stop until I had exactly what I wanted (and I tweaked some things at the last minute). Second of all, she is so fun to be around. Jessie is so sweet and was so incredible at making me feel beautiful not just with her skills but her words! I could go on and on about her. I would highly recommend her. She's v awesome!

Tina · Married on 04/03/2016

Jessie was professional, timely, and very skilled. I loved how my 5 bridesmaid's makeup turned out! And she did it with very little direction. Beautiful!

BaILEY · Married on 03/05/2016

Jessie was the best she really worked with me and all my crazy family!

Grace · Married on 01/30/2016

Jessie was so easy to work with and did an amazing job! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup - felt like a real princess (without having to pay so much as other artists).... I would recommend her to everyone and anyone !:) spent 300$ for trial and day of bridal hair/makeup plus mother of the bride hair and makeup!

• User3921920 · 2+ years ago

Jessie is AMAZING. She was very professional. On time, she came to my venue, with everything she needed and even left me samples for a touch up later on. I couldn't have been more pleased with her service.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Glamourous Design's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole, it was a pleasure to get you ladies ready! Congrats and enjoy being a mrs! : )

Cathy · Married on 12/19/2015

I wish I could give Jessie more than 5 stars! Her name was given to me by a friend and I am over the moon happy with her. I am an older bride and don't really wear too much makeup. Jessie asked questions and really listened to me. I wasn't overdone and looked beautiful for both my engagement photos and wedding day. She travels to you for the wedding and that is a huge plus! She was on time and did a flawless job for both myself and my sister. Don't look any further and check this off your list by using Jessie!

Andreea · Married on 11/22/2015

Jesse was absolutely wonderful! She was at my wedding this past weekend doing hair and makeup for my bridesmaids! She was so sweet and very professional! She was on time and had everything ready when we arrived! She did everything my bridesmaids asked her to do plus more! I would recommend Jesse to anyone looking for hair and makeup on their wedding day. Thank you so much for all that you did Jesse!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Glamourous Design's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea for the kind words! You and your bridal party were a delight to get ready! Best wishes to you and your husband :)

Mallory · Married on 11/14/2015

Jessie made me look like a princess on my special day and I couldn't be more thankful. She really made me and my group of ladies look amazing. She is great at what she does and is quite possibly the sweetest person I've ever met!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Glamourous Design's reply:

Thank you so much Mallory! You're so sweet and so were your whole wedding party! Glad I would help you achieve the look you were going for :) Enjoy being a MRS.!

Jessie was great! Very reasonable pricing compared to others. She was able to create a look that I was comfortable with, since I don't usually wear a lot of make up, and still the pictures turned out great. Very professional and prompt at returning emails/phone calls.