62 Reviews for Glamourous Design

Group Services (3)
Multi. Stylists (3)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
62 Glamourous Design Reviews

I cannot say enough good things about Jessie! I was able to book her last minute and my hair and my bridesmaids hair turned out perfect and stayed good all day!! We love her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/27/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessie was great! We tried a few hairstyles at her house and then when wedding day came I changed looks completely. She is so experienced at what she does that everything still came out perfect! I was given multiple comments on how great my hair and makeup turned out. She was on time, always fast to respond to emails and was even more of a pleasure to be around!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Using jessie to do my makeup for my wedding day was the best decision I made! I absolutely loved how it came out and she was a pleasure to work with. She made me feel so beautiful and was so sweet! My day was a little crazy because I had to be running around to check on things and she was so patient with me. Thank you so much Jessie! You did a wonderful job on my makeup ?

Profile Picture alejandra, 4/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had such a amazing experience with Jessie. My daughter(The bride) looked stunning. My hair and make-up was also so pretty. Hair and make-up looked fresh the whole day/night. Jessie is incredibly patient and truly goes above and beyond for her clients. I highly recommend Jessie,you will just love her. I am so thankful we found her.

Profile Picture Tracy, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessie was so nice and easy to work with. Not one to ever wear make-up but wanting to look good for wedding photos she did wonderfully giving me a natural look! Big fan of hers.

Profile Picture User6127753, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessie with Glamourous Design was a delight. She was was helpful, calming, and professional. I got so many compliments on my makeup and it lasted all night. She even gives a sample of lip color to reapply. Thank you for making me look and feel wonderful on my special day.

Profile Picture Kacy, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessie was an amazing hair and makeup artist for my wedding! My maid of honor, mom and I all looked stunning. Jessie was receptive to what we all wanted to hair and makeup. I had a great trial before the wedding also. I cried A LOT on my wedding day and my makeup still looked perfect after my wedding! I also danced for hours and my hair still looked flawless. Jessie is wonderful and I'd highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/29/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Jessie is very nice and professional. You will love her.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Love her so much, couldn't have been happier!!!!!

Profile Picture charity, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessie has a very rare quality with her personality; she remains professional at all times yet she also feels like a close friend! She knows how to make you feel comfortable in your own skin and nothing is more important than that on your wedding day! Thank you, Jessie! I am eternally grateful!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessie was awesome. I do not live in Arizona but she was very easy to keep in touch with. She was on time for the appointment and did such and awesome job. Keep in mind we had never met....and she did my hair and makeup just as I had wanted it to look. Some artists come close to the look I want. She got it right on point. Highly recommend Jessie.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessie was great to work with! She is professional, punctual, and super sweet and fun to be around! She showed up early to get everything ready, kept us on on time, listened to what each person wanted, and even went to the venue for touch ups. Everyone looked beautiful and all my girls were happy!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Jessie did an amazing job at my wedding this past weekend! She came along with Kim, another fantastic make-up and hair artist. Both artists were on time and very professional. Communication with Jessie was very easy, she replied to me in the same day. Jessie has a wonderful personality and great with my whole bridal party. They made all my girls look gorgeous!!! I was so impressed with how great everyone looked! I am so glad I hired her to make me and my girls to look beautiful! We had such a great day! Thank you Jessie!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessie was amazing! She was very professional, punctual and personable. My makeup looked amazing and lasted through my whole wedding without fading or smearing. I will definitely be contacting her for my next big event.

Profile Picture Alison, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessie did such a great job with hair and makeup for my wedding! She was very attentive and was very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to friends & family.

Profile Picture JENNA, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessie made me look absolutely gorgeous on my wedding night. It was my first time having my make-up done, and she was just so amazing. She captured the look I was going for and all night I felt radiant. Even with last minute questions, she was quick to answer. This girl seriously has some major skills and will definitely make you feel like you with a little extra va-va-voom.

Thank you Jessie!!!

Profile Picture Michelle , 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Jessie is amazing! She is not only a super sweet person, who was very easy to talk to, but she is amazing at what she does. The moment I met Jessie, she and I instantly became friends! She listened to what I wanted, and really did such an amazing job that exceeded my expectations. She was so reasonably priced- believe me, I did a lot of research. I HIGHLY recommend Jessie for your makeup and hair! You will not regret it!! :)

Profile Picture Grace, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jessie you were amazing! Thank you for making me look beautiful and feeling wonderful on my wedding.

Profile Picture Bridget, 4/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessie is incredible! First of all, she was so focused on getting exactly what I wanted for my big day! It was great getting to not just do a demo before, but have my makeup done by her for a friend's wedding (so it was basically like getting to do another demo for my own wedding!). She was so patient with figuring out what I wanted (even when I didn't exactly know what I wanted, myself). On my day, she didn't stop until I had exactly what I wanted (and I tweaked some things at the last minute). Second of all, she is so fun to be around. Jessie is so sweet and was so incredible at making me feel beautiful not just with her skills but her words! I could go on and on about her. I would highly recommend her. She's v awesome!

Profile Picture kaiden, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jessie was professional, timely, and very skilled. I loved how my 5 bridesmaid's makeup turned out! And she did it with very little direction. Beautiful!

Profile Picture Tina, 4/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessie was the best she really worked with me and all my crazy family!

Profile Picture BaILEY, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

Jessie was so easy to work with and did an amazing job! I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup - felt like a real princess (without having to pay so much as other artists).... I would recommend her to everyone and anyone !:) spent 300$ for trial and day of bridal hair/makeup plus mother of the bride hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Grace, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessie is AMAZING. She was very professional. On time, she came to my venue, with everything she needed and even left me samples for a touch up later on. I couldn't have been more pleased with her service.

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I wish I could give Jessie more than 5 stars! Her name was given to me by a friend and I am over the moon happy with her. I am an older bride and don't really wear too much makeup. Jessie asked questions and really listened to me. I wasn't overdone and looked beautiful for both my engagement photos and wedding day. She travels to you for the wedding and that is a huge plus! She was on time and did a flawless job for both myself and my sister. Don't look any further and check this off your list by using Jessie!

Profile Picture Cathy, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jesse was absolutely wonderful! She was at my wedding this past weekend doing hair and makeup for my bridesmaids! She was so sweet and very professional! She was on time and had everything ready when we arrived! She did everything my bridesmaids asked her to do plus more! I would recommend Jesse to anyone looking for hair and makeup on their wedding day. Thank you so much for all that you did Jesse!

Profile Picture Andreea, 11/22/15, 3 Reviews