20 Reviews for Glam.byAlicia

Group Services (1)
Hair (1)
Textured Styling (1)
20 Glam.byAlicia Reviews

Don't think about it !!! Just do it!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alicia was amazing. She did the makeup for me on my wedding day and the entire bridal party. Everyone looked great. She was so nice and flexible with her schedule and responded to all of my messages before the big day right away. I would definitely recommend having Alicia to all future brides!

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

So Alicia did my makeup for my wedding day as well as my bridesmaids and I thought we all looked incredible!! She did just enough to show up beautifully in pictures and last all night but didn't make us look overdone or clown-like. She also listened to individual concerns and suggestions which made for a stress free morning on what is usually a stressful, anxiety ridden event because you want everything to be perfect. Well I think we did look perfect and we owe a big thank you to Alicia! I would recommend her to anyone!! ??

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alicia did my makeup for my wedding, as well as my trial for my bridal shower. After my bridal shower, I knew she was the one to do it for my wedding! Everyone was complimenting my makeup all day, it looked fantastic! She did the makeup for my whole bridal party, as well as myself on my wedding day, and everyone was in love! She made everyone feel great and look great. I would highly recommend for any occasion!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alicia was amazing! She was so nice and had a great personality. She was definitely professional and she knew what she was doing. My makeup for my wedding was amazing and a lot of people were commenting along with the makeup for my bridesmaids. I would def book her!

Profile Picture Dorine, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alicia is truly an amazing, professional makeup artist. She created a beautifully elegant look for my bridesmaids and myself on my wedding day. We received so many compliments all day and into the evening as well. Alicia made us feel comfortable while she working with us. We felt so beautiful. I will absolutely be hiring Alicia again for future events.

Profile Picture Elana, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Alicia was amazing and very talented makeup artist. I recently was married and she accomdated everyone in my 14 person bridal party . She listens and understand what you want as a client. I had several sensitive skin woman in my bridal party and she worked with them and the results were impeccable. I didn't even have a trial Because after I saw her work on my mother in law ( who has sensitive skin and doesn't like to have her makeup done ) I knew she was my girl .Would highly reccomend her !!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alicia was fantastic on my wedding day. She handled each of my bridesmaids and my Mother in a calm and caring manner which is extremely important on such a high-stress filled day. I really loved her and everyone looked absolutely amazing!! I would totally recommend her to anyone in need of a make up artist and look forward to using her again!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Textured Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

Alicia was amazing!! I am terrible with makeup and she knew exactly what I wanted even with my little direction. My bridesmaids all looked gorgeous and so did I! My makeup lasted all night and I never looked better thanks to Alicia!! I would highly recommend. She is also an extremely sweet person!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alicia did such an incredible job! She came to the venue early in the morning on my wedding day to do my makeup and the makeup for the whole bridal party and it was amazing! I am not so well-versed in the art of cosmetics, so I nervously told Alicia to do 'whatever she wants' - pretty much, whatever she thought would look best, and I was not at all disappointed. The makeup was flawless and it didn't come off at all the whole wedding! I was nervous because during the first hour of the wedding, even before the ceremony, I did a lot of crying and I thought that the eye make-up would come off or smudge, but it didn't at all! I also did a lot of dancing - and therefore sweating, but the makeup stayed perfect through all of that too - my face did not become shiny or anything either, it stayed on so well! I would recommend Alicia to anyone - she does such an amazing job (and she's really upbeat and great to talk to too)!

Profile Picture R, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough good things about Alicia! Let me start by saying I had two other trails (both good) but I wasn't content. When I saw Alicia's profile on weddingwire I knew that I had to do a trail with her, and I am so glad I did. She took the time to listen to the makeup look I was going for with adding or taking away what she thought would complement me, and she hit it! I booked her for my wedding on the spot.. She showed up on time and ready to work the day of my wedding. She knows her stuff! Alicia took her time to be precise and ensure my makeup was flawless, and it paid off! My makeup stayed the whole night and I received so many compliments on how my makeup/skin looked!

I would use Alicia again in a heartbeat!! Book her, you won't be sorry!

Profile Picture User6200670, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alicia was amazing! She was so personable and did such a beautiful job on everyone!!

Profile Picture User6236469, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Alicia was great! We originally were using the make-up artist from hair salon
My brother in law sees her and said I thought you had your make done.
The tears came on.
Bride Zillah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We went to mall had her make up done. Then a friend recommends Alicia.
My daughter looked beautiful and was so happy. Alicia was so professional, she did my makeup and my sister. We look at the wedding pictures, were all amazed how great everyone looked.
I would recommend her and use her over again!
Most off all she knew how to keep bride happy.

Profile Picture User6169479, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

From the day I met Alicia during my wedding makeup trial up to my wedding day she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is professional, puntcual and has a great personality. She listened to what I wanted and made me feel like a princess on my big day. I have used her for other occasion because she did such a great job on my make up for my wedding. I highly recommend her for any occasion.

Profile Picture Alina, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup

Alicia does an amazing flawless job - makeup stands out so beautifully in pictures !! love her!

Profile Picture Caterina, 9/6/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Alicia was absolutely amazing. She was only supposed to do my mom and I for my brother's wedding . 2 other family member asked for her to help them last minute and she helped them look amazing also! So patient with my little girls, 5 and 2, asking her questions and trying to get pretty too!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alicia did makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding ! She was absolutely amazing and extremely professional! All my girls were more than happy! I recommend her to everyone!!! You will be more than happy:)

Profile Picture Dina, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Choosing someone to do your makeup for a special event is not easy unless you do your research. I found Glam.by Alicia and went for a makeup trial and absolutely loved it. I booked Alicia immediately for my daughters event in June. She was not only reliable, but enthusiastic, friendly and ready to work on mine and my daughters makeup. Her pleasant personality made us feel comfortable, and when we were done the results were AMAZING!. The transformation to our glamorous look held up all day and the compliments kept coming from our guests. My daughter who is only thirteen looked like a princess and just the right amount of makeup was applied to compliment her. The makeup was flawless and I could not be any happier with how we came out in the photos as well. I would definitely recommend makeup by Glam.by Alicia to anyone who wants to look and feel like a celebrity on their special day and look forward to using Alicia for all future events.

Profile Picture Jodi, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alicia came to my house the morning of my wedding and did make-up for myself, my mother and aunt and four (4) of my bridesmaids. She took her time on everyone and did a look that flattered the individual. Everyone's makeup was unique in some way and I loved that! I thought that my mother and aunt also looked stunning! I had done a trial with Alicia and the day of it came out even better than expected!! The photos all look beautiful and our faces are flawless. I usually hate myself in pictures but thanks to Alicia I love almost every single one of my wedding shots!! Alicia was easy to communicate with, reliable, on time and incredibly sweet! I cannot wait to use her for another event and would definitely recommend her to my family and friends! Thank you Alicia for making all of us gorgeous!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Okay ladies listen up! My girl Alicia is THE FREAKIN BEST! I met her in Jan 2015-she did my makeup for my BFFs wedding. Alicia is a friend of my BFF's sis-in-law, who is equally as OBSESSED w/ her. Not ever seeing her work, I had VERY high expectations. My wedding was in April & I hadn't booked mine. As a future bride myself, I was hard to please. Friend 1 sat in her chair-I sat there & watched with the plan to criticize. maybe to find a way to say "nope, she's not the one!" Bc how could it be THAT easy? How could you find the makeup artist for your WEDDING just like that? No research? no stress? Not possible! Friend 1, done. My jaw fell to the floor. friend 2 & 3, FLAWLESS. Im up. "What ru thinking? More natural or a smokey eye?" I reply, cutting her off "I'm the potential bride that Jen was telling you about. I'll leave it up to you. No pressure!" She took her time on me & let me tell you, I felt like I've never felt before. Not lying when I say I cried bc I've never seen myself so beautiful. I had to pull myself together! "Stop it!" I said to myself "This is not your day - you're not the bride! Plus, you can't mess up this masterpiece!" Alicia made me feel incredible, & I was only done up as much as a bridesmaid should be. I had 3 months until my wedding & couldn't WAIT to see what she was going to make happen! I said, "Okay, where's my contract?!" My mom was at my BFF's wedding that night & immediately said to me, "Not only is Alicia YOUR girl... She's mine too!!"

Day of my wedding - I have NO words. Remember how amazing I felt as her bridesmaid? Times that by INFINITY. I was on top of the world. The way she makes a girl feel about herself is what some could call impossible! After my wedding, I've had countless people call me to ask who did my makeup!

xoxoxo I can't thank you enough, Alicia, for making me look like a freakin' goddess on my wedding day! My hubby fell in love with me harder than he ever had before!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/17/15, 1 Review