Glaiza Cathe Artistry Reviews

Glaiza Cathe Artistry 3
Glaiza Cathe Artistry 4
Glaiza Cathe Artistry 5

Mary · Getting married on 01/09/2021

Glaiza is so professional! She is prompt and so easy to work with and she also has a great attitude. Love her work!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Glaiza Cathe Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Mary! I look forward to working with you again.

Best,
    Glaiza Cathe Artistry
  • Amanda

Amanda Davila · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Amazing Artist

Glaiza made my wedding day perfect! She is so friendly & professional, I was very happy with her work and loved my make up & hair as well as the looks of the wedding party! She is amazing & affordable! A++

Sent on 10/07/2019

Samantha Dinh · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Glaiza was amazing!

My husband booked her for my bridal hair/makeup and I felt so beautiful! The hair/makeup stayed beautiful for my 10 hour wedding day. Her pricing is also very affordable compared to other makeup artists I've looked at. She's also very sweet and easy to work with. I'm shy and don't like to talk much so I liked that she wasn't overly talkative, but enough to keep me comfortable and calm on my big day. I am very pleased!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Jennifer Deger · Married on 12/19/2019

A pleasure to work with and did a beautiful job!

Glaiza was very comfortable to talk to and work with and she did an amazing job on my and my maid of honor's hair and makeup! She made sure we shared our opinion about what we wanted, if we wanted to make any changes, etc. I'm glad we did a trial run and I would definitely recommend that no matter who you hire for hair and makeup. Having one less thing to worry about on your wedding day is definitely worth it. Glaiza is a perfectionist and I felt beautiful all night thanks to her! Would definitely recommend her to anyone needing hair and makeup for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 12/07/2019

Perfect makeup and hair

I loved my hair and makeup on my trail and on my wedding day. Glaiza is very professional and helpful when I was indecisive. She went above and beyond And I felt really comfortable around her. I couldn’t have asked for better service.

Sent on 12/12/2019

Polina Piccione · Married on 11/22/2019

I loved work with Glaiza!

It was amazing experience and I was the most beautiful bride. It wouldn’t be possible without Glaiza!

Glaiza Cathe Artistry 6
    Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Lien

Lien Nguyen · Married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful experience with Glaiza! :)

Thanks Glaiza Cathe for doing such beautiful makeup and hair for my wedding look! She is very professional and accommodating. She worked really quickly to get the bridal crew on time for my ceremony. My makeup lasted throughout the day and I received a lot of compliments for my hairstyle as well. I highly recommend Glaiza and will definitely call upon her skills again for special events. Thanks Glaiza!

Glaiza Cathe Artistry 7
    Glaiza Cathe Artistry 8
    Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Tina

Tina Suki · Married on 10/19/2019

Great experience

Glaiza was super responsive and accommodating. I felt confident in her services from the start. The quality of hair and make up surpassed what I had expected. I would definitely use her services again!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Pearl Chao · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely fantastic!

Glaiza was a dream to work with. She was very personable and professional. She kept communication lines open, which was a very important factor. Loved her work! She was very thoroughly and the end result was simply beautiful. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2019

Go with Glaiza, you won't regret it

I found Glaiza through wedding wire and booked her shortly after our first conversation. She did hair and makeup for myself and two bridesmaids the morning before my wedding, and we also did a trial run. I don't really wear a lot of make-up day-to-day (had never work fake eyelashes until the makeup trial and never had airbrush make up lol) so I really trusted Glaiza to doll me up but still look like myself. Both the hair and makeup stayed fresh throughout the entire event and compliments galore for myself and my bridesmaids. Glaiza is honestly so sweet and talented, you won't be disappointed.

Glaiza Cathe Artistry 9
    Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Paula

Paula P · Married on 10/11/2019

The best!

Glaiza was amazing! I just got married yesterday and could not wait another day to write a review! That’s how amazed I was by Glaiza’s work. She was flexible and responds promptly to texts and inquiries. I had add one more person for hair and makeup pretty much a week before my wedding and she changed my invoice right away with no questions asked. She’s just a really sweet person, professional and efficient. It was also a very windy night and had to get our pictures taken outside and my hair stayed intact all throughout the night! She’s just an amazing artist and could not have picked a better hair and make up stylist. Also, my bridesmaids were impressed by her work they told me they would hire her if they need a hair and MUA. I would HIGHLY recommend her. She is so passionate and one of the best!!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan McDonald · Married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic!!

Glaiza was awesome!! She did a makeup trial with me and my maid of honor and we both loved what she did. For the actual wedding, she was super sweet with my mom, who doesn't normally wear makeup, made me feel beautiful, made my bridesmaids look super hot, and did an amazing job on the flower girl's hair in like 10 minutes because her mom dropped her off late. I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Annissa Uy · Married on 09/21/2019

Graduation Pictures

Although this was for my graduation pictures and not my wedding, Glaiza is amazing and did such a great job on my makeup. I recommend her! She was easy to reach, accommodating, and she cares about her work. She is open to your opinions and suggestions! 10/10.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Elaine Marie Mcqueen · Married on 09/14/2019

Glaiza is amaziiiiing

She was so sweet, punctual and got back to you really quickly. She gave me the exact look I wanted.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Yva

Yva Ladera · Married on 09/14/2019

Sweet and Professional

Glaiza was wonderful! I booked her for a civil wedding hair and make up. If there were aspects I was feeling unsure about such as dark eyeshadow or eyeliner, she took the time to make sure everything was what I wanted! She was even kind enough to do light hair and make up on my mom last minute! Everything went great and I would recommend her for all your hair and make up needs! I loved the way I looked in my pictures!

Glaiza Cathe Artistry 10
    Sent on 10/03/2019

Laura · Married on 08/23/2019

Excellent makeup artist

She was so great with us!! Beautiful work.

We were very happy!!

Glaiza Cathe Artistry 11
    Glaiza Cathe Artistry 12
    Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Maria

Maria Contreras · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderfully fantastic!

I absolutely loved the hair and makeup, it lasted through the whole day and night even when I thought I had sweated it off my makeup was still in place. I highly recommend using Glaiza and I'll definitely use her again for any other important occasions.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Sarah Lai · Married on 07/06/2019

Loved her!

Glaiza was amazing! With the stress of wedding planning, Glaiza made life easy. She was prompt in responding to emails, on time, reliable, and very sweet.
    Loved her and her hair/makeup!

Glaiza Cathe Artistry 13
    Glaiza Cathe Artistry 14
    Sent on 07/04/2019

Hazel · Married on 06/29/2019

It’s so easy to communicate with Glaiza. She did mine and my 4 bridesmaids’ hair for my wedding and they all came out beautiful

It was a blast working with her.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Glaiza Cathe Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for having me, Hazel! You all were so sweet. I hope to work with you another time. Keep in touch, lovely!
  • Y

Yen · Married on 06/22/2019

Good experience with Glaiza

Glaiza is so sweet and professional. I feel so lucky to have her as my makeup artist for my big day. I got many compliments from my family and friends. If you are looking for a make-up artist, you should hire her and I promise you that you won't be disappointed at all! She's the best! Glaiza went above and beyond what I expected!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Glaiza Cathe Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Yen! You are just the sweetest. I'm so glad I got the chance of meeting you and being a part of your special day! Best wishes to you both. Keep in touch, Love!

Diana · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing - definitely recommend!

Glaiza was perfect. My bridesmaids and I all loved our hair and makeup. Our natural but dramatic look stayed flawless throughout the day. This for the price half of her competitors! On top of that, Glaiza made me feel comfortable and in safe hands way before the wedding. She willingly worked with my needs. She is very accessible and responds in a timely manner.
    I, for one, would hire her again for future events. Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Armina Danao · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Experience.

Glaiza and her assistant did an amazing job on my wedding day. There were 7 of us that had to do the hair and makeup. They took their time and made sure everyone looks fabulous. I had compliments all night.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Adela · Married on 04/08/2019

Amazing and professional

Glaiza and Rain are super awesome. They did exactly what I wanted for my hairstyle and makeup. Got so much compliments on my wedding day. They are also super sweet and nice. Highly recommended. I have them done my bridal makeup and hair, groom touch up and 5 of my girls’ hair and makeup. I don’t have a picture of my bridal hair yet, but will upload them when I get it from my photographer. I uploaded my bridesmaids’ hairstyles.

Glaiza Cathe Artistry 15
    Glaiza Cathe Artistry 16
    Sent on 04/10/2019

Rachelle Witteveld · Married on 04/07/2019

Amazing and Memorable

Glaiza and Rain are the best artist in town. Both were very professional, respectful and helpful. They did an excellent job with all the members of my entourage, my mom, and of course mine. End product shows simplicity, elegance, and sophistication. Thank you Glaiza and Rain!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Brianna · Married on 03/15/2019

10/10 Recommend! ✨

Glaiza & Rain did an absolutely amazing job on my bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, Meemaw, and myself the bride. I cannot recommend her work enough! I was kind of everywhere with what I wanted for my bridal look but she was able to put it together perfectly! More than I could have ever imagined. I cannot thank her enough for making me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day. Her prices are incredibly reasonable as well! We had fun all getting ready and chatting together it didn't feel like she came to do what she had to do and leave, we all enjoyed each others companies. If you're looking for hair and makeup, I 100% recommend Glaiza!

Sent on 09/11/2019