Giverny Wedding Photo & Film Reviews

13 Reviews for Giverny Wedding Photo & Film

• Gabriela

Gabriela B. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Highly Recommend

I did an engagement session with Anna on July 2019 and my wedding with Anna and Alejandro on August 2020. Anna is very nice to be around. She is polite and gives just enough direction to get good shots, without being intrusive or demanding. She made both me and my husband very comfortable in every step. They both exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to capture all the important moments of my wedding. They worked with the church coordinator in advance to make sure they were following all the rules and even helped us choosing the optimal location to put our camera for live streaming. The pictures came out great and included every aspect of the day. The highlights video is so beautiful, and I’m very impressed how they captured the essence of the day and all the important moments in only two minutes. I’m looking forward to working with them again in my vow renewal ceremony next year.

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Brenna

Brenna · Married on 06/19/2021

Captured our Wedding Perfectly

Anna photographed our wedding last month and she was so easy to work with and so sweet. She took all the photos we requested and didn't miss one moment during the event. We received our photos quickly and they are stunning and artistic but still very natural. She really got the vibe of our day and was able to capture it in the pictures. Best decision I made was booking her for our wedding, I highly recommend Giverny.

Sent on 07/08/2021

Caitlin R. · Married on 04/10/2021

Best all-around photo/video package and people!

We did EXTENSIVE research before selecting our photo/video team—Anna & Alejandro stood out from all the rest. Their prices were the best value we found, but their product is also superior—and the turn-around times were excellent. Anna was very patient with all my questions, and they even came to our venue beforehand to preview it, since they hadn't shot a wedding there before. They are fun and enjoyable to be around, and are quiet and in the background when that is best—or Anna can step up and direct everyone to do whatever she needs. Plus, we ran way late on hair/makeup, and I was so sad that we weren't going to have time before the ceremony started for bridal portraits and shots with the bridesmaids. But Anna managed to get all those shots quickly in between the ceremony and the reception. She adapted so quickly and kept our stress levels low. Plus, Anna and Alejandro turn around your photos and videos so quickly after the wedding—why wait months and months when you can have them 2-3 weeks after the wedding and such high quality? I cannot emphasize enough how happy we are that we went with them—in every dimension. Professionalism and responsiveness, cooperation prior to and on the day-of, aesthetic vision and know-how, delivery of the final product, and prices. A win all-around! We have already recommended them to friends/colleagues who are getting married and will continue to do so! Go with Anna and Alejandro!

Sent on 06/06/2021
  • Paula

Paula S. · Married on 03/21/2021

Least stressful part of wedding planning!

Do yourself a favor and hire Giverny!

I met Anna and Alejandro in 2019 during the Bridal Extravaganza in Houston. I gravitated towards them because of their genuine vibe, they weren’t pushy salespeople - which I really admired. Fast forward to 2020, we hired them for our wedding in March (which we had to cancel but they were incredibly gracious and accommodating).

Then, in Nov. 2020, we were finally able to get married and Anna & Alejandro captured the essence of our special day in a way other people wouldn’t have been able to. Their style is chic, elegant, yet laid back - a hard balance to find! We loved every shot and the wedding video had brought tears to everyone. 10/10 definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Crysta

Crysta G. · Married on 08/03/2020

Amazing!!!

Anna captured my wedding in the most beautiful way. As I looked through the photos I teared up with a huge smile. These photos left us on cloud 9, receiving them only 10 days after our wedding allowing us to relive the moment so beautifully. Anna's team showed up early, maintained social distance and most of all made us feel great! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2020

Jennifer M. · Married on 07/07/2020

Professionalism at its finest

We won an engagement photo shoot With Giverny at the bridal show. We were so impressed with our photos that we decided to hire them for our destination wedding in Colorado. Since COVID was making it difficult to make firm plans earlier this year, we were unsure if we would be allowed to have our destination wedding. Anna stayed in touch with me and saved our date until we got the green light less than one month before our wedding date. They went above and beyond to ensure we had the most amazing shot on our wedding day. The photos were so beautiful and professional. I would 10/10 recommend their services.

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Trinh

Trinh · Married on 06/20/2020

The BEST vendor I've had!

Review
    Oh how can I put into words how amazing Anna & Alejandro are. From the first time we spoke, I knew Giverny would be a great fit for my wedding. They went above and beyond our expectations. They took every bit of my vision and made it a reality. The color touch Anna used on my photos is a match in heaven with my wedding theme. Anna & Alejandro really delivered and more. They are so sweet and easy to work with. Super responsive and even have awesome suggestions to help me during the planning process. I am forever thankful to have them captured precious moments at my wedding. On the wedding day, they arrive earlier than planned and started working their magic immediately. My family and I were super impressed with their professionalism and creativity. I can really relive the moments after seeing their work on my wedding! Highly highly recommend Giverny.

Sent on 06/19/2021

Elle K. · Married on 04/11/2020

Great experience overall!

We did our engagement photos with Anna outdoors in early August. Even though it was about 90 degrees outside and we were covered in sweat by the end of the session, Anna was able to provide us with beautiful engagement photos. We hired Anna and Alejandro to do our wedding photography and videography and we can't wait to work with them again.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • James

James B. · Married on 01/18/2020

Very Friendly, Highly Reccomended!

We met Anna & Alejandro at the Bridal Extravagana in Houston and really enjoyed talking with them. After viewing a sample video and seeing their photo's, we knew they would be a good match for our wedding.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Giverny Wedding Photo & Film's reply:

Thank you James! It was a pleasure meeting you guys and talking to you! We are looking forward to your big day!!

Kayla H. · Married on 10/19/2019

She was the only one option for us!

We did an engagement photo shoot with Anna in Houston, TX. Immediately after receiving our photos we knew she was going to be our wedding photographer. Our wedding was taking place in Savannah, GA but it was more than worth it to get team Giverny out there. She has such a special knack for finding the perfect back-drops, and the right angles. In addition, Anna and her husband couldn't be any nicer. They make the photo sessions fun, while still having complete control/command of the process.
    There are so many tough choices to make when planning a wedding. We regret a lot of them in hindsight. Anna was our best vendor and the easiest choice. Do yourself a favor; hire her so you can focus on finding the other vendors and know you already have the best photographer.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • GIRAY

Giray O. · Married on 08/24/2019

Giverny rocks!

We chose the 6-hr photo + video package with Giverny for our ceremony at the Arboretum followed by our reception at Ouisie's Table. Anna and Alejandro communicated with us in a thoughtful, planned manner throughout the process of planning our day, and made us feel comfortable. On the wedding day, their energy made us feel like superstars, and they were great at managing our crowd when the schedule played out differently than planned. The final product was of course great. Both the video and photos came out exactly as we desired, in the mood that we had described to them. The instructions to view and store the collection were straightforward. Overall, we had the perfect experience with Giverny, and they provided a far better value than what we paid for.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Deniz

Deniz · Married on 06/01/2019

Incomparable

Anna and Alejandro are unparalleled. Not only are they extraordinary people, but their quality work speaks for themselves. They are truly artists and documented our wedding day in the most perfect, real and magical way. We are beyond honored and grateful of their photographs and video, they truly go out of their way to focus on the small details that sets their work apart. On top of that they are the most fun and loving people, they made us feel so comfortable and beautiful in front of the camera and also made us laugh the whole time! From the beginning of our relationship, they took the most romantic engagement photographs that truly made us fall more in love with ourselves just watching it from their eye. And now with our wedding photos and video, our special day is ours forever: unforgettable. It just doesn’t get better than them.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Thea L. · Married on 03/17/2019

Simply Great!

Thank you for making us feel special and relaxed on such an important day for us. We couldn’t wish for a better photographer! Great service and amazing photos!

Sent on 09/26/2020