Give Me A Shot Photography Reviews

29 Reviews for Give Me A Shot Photography

Give Me A Shot Photography 1
Give Me A Shot Photography 2

April · Married on 09/02/2018

Megan was absolutely incredible! I was nervous about the shoot. But she made me feel right at home. She made me feel sexy and confident and made me smile. I would highly recommend having her do anybody's photos. 5 out of 5 rating I give her a 10! Thanks a bunch Megan!

Jolene · Married on 09/16/2017

Megan was WONDERFUL to work with from my very first message to her, to our first meeting, on to our wedding day, and after the wedding to our viewing session. A photographer was the most difficult vendor for me to find, especially with my budget, and I couldn’t be happier with her and our photos!! Day of, she went so far above and beyond - even helping me with my hair piece, bra, and getting my dress on (I wanted no one to see my dress until I had it on and walked out of the bridal suite). She made sure to get all of the shots from the formals and detail shots to the candid moments inbetween. She has such an eye for angles, and took more pictures than I thought possible! Looking at our photos for the first time felt like I had a flip book of our entire wedding day. That is something I will treasure more than words can ever say. My husband is never overly thrilled to take pictures, and he was even impressed with how comfortable and easy Megan made it for him and the guys (This has literally never been said by him. Ever.). Megan is extremely personable and accommodating from beginning to end. I can’t recommend her enough!!!!! I am so thankful I found her, I truly believe no one else could have captured my day the way she did. Thank you SO much, Megan!!! <3

Jessie · Married on 08/12/2017

I did a boudoir shoot with Megan and it was the most fun I have had in a while. She coordinated everything from hair and makeup to the venue. She is great with directing people into photogenic poses that maintain a natural look. I would recommend her to anyone.

Give Me A Shot Photography 3
    Give Me A Shot Photography 4

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2016

Megan is absolutely amazing! She made the entire process super fun and efficient! First wedding I was ever at pictures got done early. Everyone adored her, and she was very helpful and organized. Got pictures back in a good time too! Hardest part is picking photos when they are all so fabulous!

Kevin · Married on 09/24/2016

Megan was amazing and the pictures turned out better than we could have hoped for. It was so easy working with Megan and Nate, she took complete control of our unruly wedding party and got all our pictures done before schedule. There were lots of different angles to pick from because Nate takes photos as well. We have received so many compliments all ready on our wedding photos and plan on hiring Megan again for all future family photos. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!!

Diane · Married on 09/16/2016

Megan did an awesome job! The pictures of our wedding day are amazing, we are so pleased. Megan was able to capture great moments that are so special to us, I can't thank her enough for the lasting memories of that day. We will use Give Me a Shot Photography for all of our Professional Photography needs to come. Thanks again!!

• O

Olivia · Married on 07/30/2016

Megan is an amazing photographer not just for weddings but for all photography. She captured our day perfectly and we will chairish our pictures forever. You will not be disappointed if you choose Give Me A Shot for your wedding day!

Andrea · Married on 06/03/2016

Megan is not only very professional she is also such a blast to work with. She captured our day so beautifully and had great attention to detail. She was available throughout the entire process to answer any questions and concerns I had regarding our wedding. I would highly recommend Megan to capture your special event!

Dan · Married on 05/17/2014

Megan did a fabulous job at our wedding! She not only has an eye for a great shot, but also helps ease the nerves before the ceremony. I felt extremely comfortable from selecting Give Me A Shot Photography to selecting the pictures we wanted in our album, they were just beautiful.

I recommend them to anyone I know who has an event coming up.

Jennifer · Married on 08/30/2013

Megan, the owner of Give Me a Shot Photography did an amazing job!! We booked her from 4,000 miles away and never once had to wait for a question or email to be answered. She made wedding planning from a far a breeze!! The day of the wedding she was on top of things!! She has a great vision and our photos came out perfectly. She was a trooper the day of our wedding and with a heat index of 95, she never skipped a beat. I couldn't have asked for a better person for the the job and she will forever be my photographer. :-)

Megan was amazing! She traveled to Milwaukee (in snow) and was so professional, had great ideas, suggestions and made it an even extra special day!!! She is wonderful!

Kelly · Married on 02/23/2013

Highly recommended. Megan is wonderful! So responsive and professional. She has wonderful ideas and is so helpful!!

Jeff · Married on 09/29/2012

Megan and her staff made us feel so comfortable. It was like having a close family friend capture the most important day of our lives. She takes the time to understand your vision and utilize her expertise to capture truly unique and memorable photos. We have recommended her to many of our friends who have had the same experience.

Kathryn · Married on 08/11/2012

Love them!!!! They do such an awesome job!

Barbara · Married on 07/14/2012

Megan was amazing. It rained on our outside wedding, but you wouldn't have realized Anything went wrong from the beautiful photos Megan took. She worked with us at every turn to make sure we still got all the shots we wanted and more. When we changed venues in the middle of the ceremony she was right there to help coach us through, and it turned out better than ever. If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing, so thankful for the professionalism and patience of Give Me A Shot Photography. :)

Erin · event on: 08/18/2013

This is the only photographer I will take pictures with. Not only is she a wonderful person but the pictures she takes are amazing.

Abby · Married on 08/12/2011

Give me a Shot Photography was a perfect vendor to have for our wedding. Megan was always there for every shot and our wedding pictures turned out beautiful. I loved the fact that I didn't have to worry about anything when it come to our photography for the wedding because nothing was missed. The vendor is very organized and really makes the guest smile. All my guests were amazed at all the work she did and wel as capture everyone at all the tables durning the wedding. It is great to look back and see all the detail in the pictures and different angles that she did. Her husband was also a great help and I loved the fact that she was always available for questions or concerns before and after the wedding pictures!! I was impressed with the price as well and I'm glad that we choose to go with Give me a Shot Photograpy becuase it was a job well done.

Jessica · Married on 07/23/2011

Megan did a wonderful Job! We had so many wonderful pictures to choose from! Megan is very flexible, she has alot of creativity you just have to let her know what your favorite types of photo's are ect. after looking at some over her other work it was obvious that she fits to the desires and style of the bride! The quality is out of the park for the price!

Heather · Married on 07/17/2011

We loved working with Megan and her husband. They did a really great job getting our crazy bridal party all together and to focus. Even when they weren't paying attention, she still got great shots! She had some really creative poses and props that made the pictures even better. We have been recommending her to everyone! We were very blessed to have her share our special day with us!

~The Mallo's

Allie · Married on 06/18/2011

Megan (and Nate) was an awesome photographer! Great choice for our wedding! She really listened to what we like and disliked as far as taking photos. She really captured the beauty of the whole day!! I enjoyed working with her also because she is very easy going and flexible, and also has many great ideas :) Thanks again Megan! we still LOVE our photos!!!!!

Barbie · Married on 12/31/2010

We love Megan's work. She is so personable and flexible and really all about capturing the fun, candid, and all the important stuff. She had also done my sister-in-law's wedding the previous summer so by the time she did mine it was like she was family. The pics turned out amazing and there is not one that I don't love. She has such a creative eye and I would highly recommend her to future brides! Thanks, Megan!!

Crystal · Married on 12/18/2010

Megan did a wonderful job photographing our wedding! She was flexible, creative, and very helpful. We are happy with our photos and appreciate her willingness to work with us if we request any editing changes.

Gloria · Married on 06/12/2010

Megan is very professional. She made me feel very relaxed, was very respectful that I wanted photos at the beach. She shared her input on how to capture the best photos. My husband doesn't like photos but was very comfortable with Megan, she made him laugh which also helped the outcome of the photographs. I would definitely recommend and hire her for future events like graduations and family photos.

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2007

She was so fun, had lots of good ideas for poses! Loved the experience!

Amber · event on: 08/17/2013

I have had four photo sessions with Give Me A Shot Photography and absolutely love the pictures every time ! Megan does an awesome job with many different ideas and poses.