GitChewSum Barbecue Reviews

GitChewSum Barbecue 1
  • FutureMrsFaett

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing food and people!

GitChewSum BBQ catered our wedding this past weekend. All of our guests raved about how it was the best food that they have had at a wedding. Not only was the food amazing but their staff is amazing as well! They were so kind throughout the whole process and answered all of our questions very promptly. We will definitely be hiring them for any event we have upcoming in the future. I highly suggest you looking into booking them for your wedding or any event you may have!

GitChewSum Barbecue 2
    Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/23/2019

100% satisfaction - both rehearsal dinner & reception!

Lindsay & GCS were a joy to work with and catered both our rehearsal dinner & reception. We had bbq for the rehearsal and it was DIVINE, everyone went back for at least seconds and fought over who got to bring home the leftovers! We chose steak and chicken for our reception and even the pickiest of eaters let us know how much they enjoyed their dinner - the chicken is beyond tender!

Lindsay made planning so easy and was so accommodating to whatever we needed - their team was more than willing to pitch in during set up and break down of the wedding wherever needed. It was so comforting to know we were in good hands, I never worried for a moment about the food!

Thank you so much for a fantastic experience!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing BBQ

If you are thinking about doing a BBQ choose this company. We did a ton of research on caterers and chose them from 800 miles away without trying their food. Customer service is fantastic, prices are right and man oh man the food is delicious!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2018

So Grateful

Lindsay was so easy to work with. Any questions I had were always handled. Everyone enjoyed the service and food that was provided. Even Kathy held one of our guests beautiful babies so that they could eat their meals. That’s going above and beyond! She made sure we were constantly fed and had leftovers without question. So grateful for their services on our special day.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect and Delicious!

This family is amazing! They are the sweetest, super responsive, and they even left cute notes in my wedding book. Absolutely amazing food and people.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2018

I could not be more happy with the outstanding service I received. From the very beginning, they were helpful, always responded to emails right away, and were just all around a great experience. The food is to die for, honestly amazing, all of my guest were so impressed and just could not get over how delicious the food was and how helpful and friendly the staff were. They went above and beyond my expectations, and truly were a huge part of my best day so far. Thanks so much!n

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 04/28/2018

Let's start off by saying that I am not a fan off BBQ, but Gitchewsum has changed my mind. Food was outstanding, service was remarkable, and they stayed on top of everything! I would recommend them to everyone for any event.

Sent on 05/02/2018

GitChewSum Barbecue's reply:

Thank you Tina for your kind words. I know my team is grateful for all the compliments they received. We truly strive to make every event a top of line experience. Also wanted to thank you for the recommendation to your friend Carmen. We will now be catering her wedding in the weeks to come : )

Rene · Married on 03/03/2016

If you are considering BBQ in the Bay Area, do yourself and your guests a favor and work with Allen and Lindsay! They were such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire experience. They were affordable and the best part is that all led to phenomenal food! Our guests are still talking about how wonderful the food was after a month. My only regret is that I didn't get to finish my plate because I couldn't sit still!! We will absolutely be hiring them for another event so that hubs and I get to enjoy more.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Lynette · event on: 12/06/2014

We had an event that hosted over 220 people. We were served the BEST BRISKET AND RIBS around. Every one of the guests commented on how wonderful the food was.
    They had the food served hot and kept everything going for the entire night.
    We will use them again....Worth every $$$$...

Albani · event on: 11/14/2014

Great BBQ! Our Members always enjoy it!

Jennifer · event on: 08/09/2014

Everything was hot and fresh. We had plenty of food for the amount of people. People just raved about it as well.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Ellie · event on: 07/20/2014

Git chew sum barbecue has a better than home made taste with friendly staff that makes you feel like family. I will be using them every summer for company functions.

Julia · Married on 01/04/2014

I'm so grateful they were able to cater my wedding. The food was AMAZING. Seriously we were impressed. I still get people who comment on how wonderful it was. They were on time and brought the whole spread. They stayed late to clean up every last bit of it too! I would highly recommend this company to cater your event. They won't disappoint!!!

Dave · event on: 01/01/2014

Very good food and perfect service!

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2013

The absolute BEST Bbq around!!! Allen and Lindsey were amazing and made the whole thing perfect! I have NO complaints! I recommend them to everyone!!!! Great job!!

• Leslie

Leslie · Married on 10/13/2012

I love this BBQ!! I first tried them at the Suncoast BBQ Bash, they were amazing especially their brisket. After that i booked them for both my baby shower and my gender reveal party. I had about 80 people at each event. They were awesome! They were able to customize the menu to exactly what i wanted for a great price! Everyone loved the food and the custom smoker, it is so neat and cool to see. Since then i have been to 2 superbowl parties that GitChewSum catered, i loved having thier food again and such a variety of options. Oh yeah, i almost forgot! For Thanksgiving i was too busy to cook a turkey, so i ordered one from them! They gave me the choice of a smoked turkey or a fried turkey, i got both :) the left overs were Amazing!!!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Sue · Married on 10/15/2017

We just used GitChewSum for our daughter's wedding and it was wonderful. Everyone raved about the food. Best barbeque in the area. My favorites were the shredded pork and the smashed potatoes. Excellent! Thanks for helping make this special day a success.

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • Sherrie

Sherrie Miller · Getting married on 03/04/2021

very good food!

Lindsay and her team were awesome! Very nice to work with! The food was excellent!!

Sent on 04/29/2019