Giracci Vineyards and Farms Reviews

16 | Silverado, CA

16 Reviews for Giracci Vineyards and Farms

Nicole Mcphee · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Wedding Venue

Giracci was the absolute perfect venue for my husband and my wedding day. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous during all seasons and have so many spots to offer. The staff was absolutely amazing and incredibly helpful! I would highly recommend Giracci for a future wedding or any event!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Tracey Harvey · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Great Venue!

Everyone at Giracci was absolutely wonderful to work with! We had our ceremony under the Gazebo and our reception in the barn. All of our guests loved the venue! The farmhouse, rustic vibe was exactly what we were looking for and we're so happy we found it at Giracci!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Michelle Phu · Married on 10/11/2019

Our dreamy rustic and romantic wedding day!

Giracci Vineyards was the first place that we went to see and we fell in love with it. We liked that the venue had so many different options for the ceremony, cocktail and reception. We knew that we wanted a rustic, intimate and romantic feel on our special day. Everything just flowed so well together from one location to another. We did everything outdoors but happy that we had an option for their beautiful barn if the weather was too hot or too cold since we had a fall wedding.

The best part about Giracci is their preferred list of vendors. We selected our photographer, wedding coordinator, DJ and catering company from their list. Venues have a list of vendors for a specific reason: they know the venue very well and have worked many weddings there. Because of this, everything went so smoothly and the day was not at all stressful for us. We enjoyed every moment of it because everything was under control and everyone was having fun. Our guests loved the venue and loved the food and drinks. It was a perfect wedding for us and we would not change a thing.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Carla Eiben · Married on 10/04/2018

Great Venue!!!!

This place is awesome! We picked the venue for the scenery for pictures alone but we were pleasantly surprised when the entire staff was just as amazing! Michele is your girl if you have any questions!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Magdalena Lipiarz · Married on 09/07/2018

So many ceremony and reception options at this venue!

My company just recently shot a styled photo shoot at this venue and we had the best experience. Michelle is just so lovely to work with and is ready to accommodate all of your needs. The venue itself is so breath taking. There are so many ceremony and reception choices to choose from on site, including an indoor option. I love the rustic vibe the space provides, which allows you to get those beautiful photography shots that you wish cherish for the rest of your life. I do highly recommend using Giracci for your wedding venue, but don't just limit weddings. I also think that this is a unique corporate party spot. I also came here with my husband for their monthly wine tasting event. With the live music, outdoor taco station and delicious wine, we had the best date night!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Christina · Married on 07/17/2015

I fell in Love with Giracci the first time I saw it. It was exactly what I was looking for. I wanted an outdoor rustic wedding and it totally fit the bill. The owners/staff were awesome. The day of my wedding they kept me on track and were there to handle anything that I needed. I would highly recommend this site for not just a wedding but any other large event you may be having.

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • Eric

Eric · Married on 07/12/2014

We Love Giracci

My name is Eric and I own an entertainment company by the name of Extreme DJ Service. The Giracci Vineyards is a preferred venue that we have had the privilege of working at for many years. If you are looking for a beautiful unique space, amazing food, gorgeous view and professional service… look no further, the Giracci is the place. We highly recommend the venue and their staff.

Eric Morales
    Extreme DJ Service

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Amy

Amy Lei · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful venue in Orange County

Had our cocktail hour at the oak tree court and then reception at the gazebo. The venue is so beautiful and really gives you a elegant rustic vibe. Had our fall wedding here recently and loved how you did not have to over decorate because there are a lot of accent pieces all over the property (ie. Beautiful oak trees, fountain, wine barrels and barns. They also drove us around the property to take photos and really loved that added service.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kalli · Married on 03/25/2017

Giracci was exactly what we wanted in a venue. They worked with us to help get our wedding the way we wanted it and helped us find great vendors for our big day! The barn was perfect and beautifully and they let us use any type of decor that was on their property.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Natalie · Married on 05/14/2016

Beautiful winery/barn setting right in Orange County: Our May wedding turned out absolutely beautiful at Giracci. In the price package we purchased in January 2015 ($7k) we got Michelle as a planning support contact, valet parking, the whole place to ourselves after the winery closing (guests were out by about 6pm), and free reign to anything that they already have on the grounds (basic tables, chairs, bar tables, ect.). It was so nice having Michelle dedicated to us the day of to support our wedding planner and drive us around the grounds for photos on their golf cart, pull the horse out for photos, ect. I’m sure she did millions of other things that I didn’t see but happened to get done. Well done Michelle!

We had the ceremony outside by the gazebo which was cool and shaded by 5pm. It would have been nice to have more privacy as there were still serving wine to the public at 5pm but I think you can pay an extra fee to close the public winery early. The reception took place in one of the barns which has been remodeled to serve as an event space only. We had about 125 guests which fit comfortably with a small dance floor. They could probably squeeze in more with a different table layout but I appreciated having a little space to move around. There are two chandeliers in the barn already but it would have been pretty dark at night without an extra rental and twinkly lights strung throughout the entire ceiling that we rented.

Tips:
    1. Make an appointment if you want to visit. They are closed throughout most of the day during the week and have a locked gate. Unless you want to sneak in you should give Michelle a decent heads up so she knows to either be there or have someone there to open the gate for you
    2. 3. Go through what they already have in detail at the venue. When we did our final walkthrough we found some great unique gems that we used the day of. A couple examples were a cupcake tower stand and a huge table to display our sign-in quilt.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Hallie Domino · Married on 09/07/2019

This was the perfect place to say "I Do"

My husband and I had about 7-8 venue tours lined up in one weekend, with some even being in Santa Barbara. Lucky for us, the first one we toured was Giracci, and we knew right away that that was where we wanted to say "I Do". It has a number of locations within the venue for the ceremony and for the reception. We chose the Wishing Well for our ceremony and the Barn for our reception! They also have a Stone Cottage that you can rent for the Bride to get ready in, which I highly recommend. It was so nice being able to relax and get ready on site. The venue itself is stunning. The price was a tiny bit higher than we wanted to pay, but it was well worth it, as Michele and her staff went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. You are able to use items that they have on site, like barrels and easels! Our guests would not stop gushing over the location. It's perfectly set back in the hills to avoid the typical craziness of California. It created a very relaxed, but elegant vibe! If you bring in outside vendors, they require meeting with them beforehand...which in the end we really appreciated it, because they just strive to make everything smooth and easy, which it was! They are quick to return your deposit after the wedding as well. Thank you, thank you, thank you Giracci Vineyards and Farms for giving us the wedding of our dreams

Sent on 12/12/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

country wedding in the OC

I loved getting married here. You walk onto the property and it just feels peaceful and its own little space. It was amazing having the whole property to ourselves. There are several spaces that you can have your ceremony or reception. There is space for a big wedding and plenty of parking for guests. This is a space where you can make it your own and get creative

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • L.R.

Nastassia · Married on 10/07/2017

3.5

Giracci Vineyards and Farms is a beautiful property with five areas to choose from; depends on amount of guests as to how many areas are needed. I'm having a small intimate wedding so we went with one area, the wishing well court where there is a small wishing well, a gazebo and trees. Michele and her mother Linda are kind, respectful and had awesome suggestions for vendors. We tried not to use their preferred vendors list, but no other vendors compared to the ones they have worked with! The nice aspect of the property is that they make their own wine and so have a tasting room near the areas guest can go to for cocktail hour while the ceremony space is being flipped into the reception space.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/03/2016

4.2

Giracci is a beautiful rustic site that is hidden in the hills of Orange County. The venue was perfect for our rustic affair, and we loved that we had several site choices that we could work with. We had our ceremony on the Stone Cottage Lawn, and the reception on the Wishing Well Court. The Giracci team worked to make sure that we have ever detail covered, and they really pulled our vision together. The site worked with us on a few different ideas and projects that were new to them, and it was a fun collaboration. The wine was delicious, we had almost no bottles left at the end of the night, and they have several great wines to choose from. I would highly recommend this site if you are looking for something that transports you a rustic location, and makes you feel like you are not in Orange County anymore. They do several events a year now, but never 2 events on the same day. My only critique is that sometimes communication was slow, but all in all we were so happy with the venue, and our guests could not stop talking about it...especially the locals!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/28/2014

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

To start, this venue is a very beautiful location to hold a wedding. The horses are stunning and the place is especially magical at night when the oak trees wrapped in twinkle lights sparkle. The venue is a fairly new operation and I think that over time they will get all the kinks worked out in terms of being responsive and getting organized. However, it was a pleasure to work with the owner's daughter, Michelle, who was an invaluable aid the day of my wedding. She even let me pose for pictures with her horse, which was such a treat.

The guests enjoyed themselves and liked having the freedom to explore the farm. A benefit of renting out the entire property was that it was a private affair, which was very important to me. A downside to the location is that it has a 10pm curfew. My guests were having too much fun and didn't want to leave that early. In the end, one of the major reasons I picked this venue was they allowed me a great deal of freedom to plan my event the way I wanted it. There wasn't the same cookie cutter-ness required that I found when touring other more frequented venues in Orange County. That is definitely a benefit of Giracci.

Sent on 08/09/2014