Giovanni The Photographer Reviews

Giovanni The Photographer 5
Giovanni The Photographer 6
Giovanni The Photographer 7

Marisa · Married on 06/02/2018

What a great experience we had with Giovanni. Giovanni is wonderful, very professional and prompt on answering any questions I had. I definitely would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Giovanni The Photographer 8
  • Marianne

Marianne · Married on 04/28/2018

We chose Giovanni because of his incredible talent. He has the ability to create a magical shot from an ordinary location. After our initial meeting we knew we found the perfect fit and hired him immediately!
    His photos tell the whole story. He truly is extremely talented and he is able to capture every moment as it unfolds whether big or small
    At our wedding Giovanni arrived and was extremely patient, sweet, and immediately became like part of the family!
    He guided us on where to go, how to stand, and I know our wedding photos will exceed my very high expectations! We literally couldn't be happier and are thrilled that we found this incredibly artist! Thank you Giovanni for making our photography dreams come true!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words!!

Shrenik · Married on 11/17/2017

Giovanni did our pre wedding photoshoot recently in boston and we were really impressed by his commitment. He had a very innovative approach to the whole shoot and he came up with some amazing suggestions. Really happy with the shoot. He was very accommodating to our choice of locations and dresses and the kind of photography we had in our mind.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Steve · Married on 10/22/2017

So glad my Fiance and I chose Giovanni as our wedding videographer! Excellent communication and we are very happy with our video. Highly reccomended

Sent on 12/10/2017

Julie · Married on 10/21/2017

Great experience from start to finish! The photo booth was a big hit at my daughter's Surprise Sweet Sixteen birthday party at our house!

I was very impressed with Giovanni's response time, from my initial inquiry on. He left no question unanswered and he was a pleasure to work with. Professional, punctual and outgoing, I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2017

Giovanni was very professional in all aspects from quick responses to an amazing wedding video! I would definitely recommend him for your wedding!!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Patrice · Married on 10/08/2017

From the first meeting with Giovanni, he was very friendly and professional. He brought his equipment and his previous work which wowed us because we booked him right then and there, considering that we just started our vendor search. He was very thorough, detailed and HONEST and we appreciate that.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words!!

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2017

My fiancé and I had a great experience with Giovanni. He walked us through the entire experience and was very patient and instructed us perfectly to get the best pictures. The lighting was excellent and he was very professional!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/06/2017

Giovanni has been amazing every step of the way! From our first phone call to getting our photo album. He's extremely responsive, creative and answered all our questions. He was able to capture all the pictures we asked for and put his signature style to them. We thought our wedding day would have been more stressful and one of the big reasons was how flexible Giovanni was on our big day. We felt at ease during all the pictures and it shows! We would highly recommend him for any of your professional photo needs!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Justin · Married on 09/30/2017

Giovanni is a great photographer. He did our wedding photos in September and they turned out amazing. He is a great guy to work with and had many ideas that turned out great. He is very personable and able to get everyone smiling, even the stubborn people. I would defiantly recommend him for any event you need photos of. It was a great experience.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words.

Laura · Married on 09/10/2017

Giovanni is incredible! Gave us direction when we needed it, got the "photos for grandma" taken care of. His assistant Meesha was also very helpful! Excited for him to do our wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Wow! Such kind words. Thanks so much!! Can't wait for the wedding!

Marc · Married on 09/02/2017

We hired Giovanni to put up a photo booth at my brother's wedding. It was a great success--everyone had lots of fun putting on funny outfits and expressing themselves in crazy poses. Since it's a fun activity, it brings together new groups of people. Giovanni was on time, the setup looked great, the props and costumes were fun, the photo booth worked well, and Giovanni was very responsive by email. Definitely recommended.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks for the kind words.

Salema · Married on 08/19/2017

I used Giovanni for my wedding Photo booth AND videographer. I found him on Groupon when looking for a photo booth and decided to give it a try (I'm not huge on buying stuff on Groupon, I get nervous lol). Last minute (literally, sent him a text like a day before my wedding), I asked him if he could also shoot my ceremony, totally thinking he probably couldn't. But he said yes and for a very reasonable price! Giovanni was very responsive and professional every interaction we had and he's so focused on making you happy! Everyone loved the photo booth (He gives you digital copies!!) and he did such an amazing job with our video. It was absolutely beautiful I think ive watched it 100 times. I'm so happy I found him. Whatever you're looking for, don't look further, hire him, you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/13/2017

Giovanni was great to work with, from pre wedding communication to day of! Space was limited for his set up and he did a great job working around it and making the photobooth one of the biggest hits of our wedding! He added a really fun twist to it where people had to run to the prop table and grab new props in between pictures quickly. It was so much fun and guests had a blast! His prices are outstanding too for superior work! Totally recommend him for your photobooth!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Noriel · Married on 08/12/2017

Giovanni is the best videographer ever..very punctual and very professional..he does his job the way he said he will and it's perfect..I highly recommend him

Sent on 08/14/2017

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks for the kind words!!!

Laura · Married on 08/10/2017

Giovanni was a delight to have as a videographer for our wedding! He was very easy to work with and never made us feel out of place. During the reception he would even check in from time to time to see if we needed anything. He captured all of the key moments during the wedding and reception and the highlight video that he put together for us has been a huge hit with our friends and family. We highly recommend him for your wedding needs!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Kim · Married on 08/04/2017

Giovanni's photo booth was a great addition to our wedding day! He was very professional when we contacted him and answered all of our questions quickly. One of the reasons we picked him was because the quality of his photos were so much better than any other photo booth we saw, and our guests totally agreed! He had great props and kept our guests energized and excited while posing for the photos. We would definitely recommend Giovanni to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Wow such kind words!!! Thanks Kim. Congratulations again!

Peter · Married on 07/28/2017

Giovanni was awesome! He made our wedding night so much fun and added the extra flare to make it memorable for our guests as well. He was kind, courteous, and would definitely work with him again! 5/5 for sure!"

Sent on 08/01/2017

Sneha · Married on 07/22/2017

We used Giovanni for the photobooth at our wedding and he was PHENOMENAL!!! Aside from his responsiveness and patience during the planning process, the photobooth itself was stunning and the pictures were amazing. He is also so enthusiastic about his work and our guests all loved him - a couple already wanted him for their wedding next year!!!! He also helped with making a signed photobook from the photobooth pictures - it was the hit of the reception and we had to extend it be an hour because it was so full!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2017

• Z

Zarif Farhana · Married on 07/16/2017

Giovanni the photographer did an AMAZING job on my wedding day!!! I had hired him for my solemnization and he was punctual, very professional, great personality, easy to work with and both him and his assistant paid well attention to detail. Giovanni went above and beyond to capture beautiful pictures. The pictures turned out great!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, I enjoyed working with you! Can't wait until May for the big wedding!!!

Chris · Married on 07/07/2017

After my first engagement session with Giovanni, I am convinced that he is THE BEST photographer I've worked with. He is not only professional and excellent at his craft, but he makes the session fun and comfortable even if it's you're first time. His assistant is so sweet and very helpful as well. My pictures were exactly what I wanted. And I love that he filters each pic to give you more than one options. I cant wait to schedule another session with him. I would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Meaghan · Married on 06/10/2017

Giovanni was wonderful and so fun to work with. Right away I had a great feeling about him after our initial call. He genuinely enjoys what he does and loves getting creative with the shoots. My husband and I had a blast with our engagement shoot. It was fun having a balance of traditional shots with some more so fashion or "model" shots. We never had professional photos done together before, so we were a little nervous at first but Giovanni right away made it easy with us laughing half the time. We've gotten so many compliments on our photos, and it got us even more excited about the wedding.

For our wedding, he brought his fun and high energy too with his creativity. We love how the photos we have with each other are more than what you'd see with most wedding photographers because that's our personality. I appreciated how he checked in along the way to make sure we had the timeline set and he knew everything we wanted captured. If you want to get creative and have something more than traditional photos for your wedding, then reach out to Giovanni!

Sent on 08/07/2017

R · Married on 05/29/2017

We had him set up a photo booth for a wedding and he did a phenomenal job! Giovanni is very quick to respond to any questions you may have .He's extremely entertaining, very professional, and all-around awesome person to work with. All of our guests had a blast and I will definitely consider him for future events.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks for the kinds words!

Sam · Married on 05/20/2017

Giovanni did the Photobooth for our wedding and it was great!! The guests loved all their funny photos with tons of props as their wedding favor! Giovanni was very professional and so nice!! Highly recommend his services !!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Antonio · Married on 05/19/2017

Everything was great! I'm not just saying that because we were already excited and happy to be at one of my best friends wedding. Giovanni was very professional from his etiquette to his professional equipment. I have been to many weddings before and I've never seen anything like the set-up that Giovanni had. I would recommend Giovanni to anyone looking for an experienced photographer. ??

Sent on 05/24/2017

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Such kinds words!!! Thanks for the feedback!