Giovanni The Photographer Reviews

Giovanni The Photographer 5
Giovanni The Photographer 6
Giovanni The Photographer 7

Doris · Getting married on 09/08/2019

Giovanni was amazing! He is easy to work with and a fantastic photographer. I had the pleasure of working with Giovanni and his assistant for my engagement shoot and together they captured amazingly. They were professional, energetic, confident, fun, and adventurous-- Giovanni put my mind at ease!! You will not be disappointed.

Erica · Getting married on 05/11/2019

We can’t say enough about Giovanni! We feel so lucky to have found him. My fiancé and I generally do not like get it our pictures taken but Giovanni made us so comfortable and guided us through the whole process! He is extremely responsive and always available for questions. We just got our engagement photos and we couldn’t be happier! We can’t wait to work with him again for our wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Mimi · Getting married on 04/27/2019

My fiancé and I travelled from the tri-state area to work with Giovanni in the city of Boston for our engagement photos. We are so grateful we found him. He made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable in planning our session and during it. He really has a immense amount of knowledge about his craft and he really knows how to get the most out of every photo opportunity. He really works at a high level from the moment he first brings the camera out. Truly a great experience and would reccomend him to anyone looking for a wedding or engagement photographer.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sammit · Getting married on 12/26/2018

We had a amazing experience during our Engagement photoshoot with Giovanni in Boston. He helped with location selection & also recommended good colors for our attire .. Was prompt in his response & very happy with overall process.
    Highly recommended!

Jaclyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Giovanni did an amazing job at being the videographer at our wedding at Belle Mer in Newport, RI. He was able to capture all of the special moments, scenery, and ambiance. He was a joy to work with. I would recommend him for any special upcoming event! Video is beautiful.

Sent on 11/02/2017

sarietha · Married on 10/27/2018

Splendid Wedding Day

Giovanni, Honestly, where do I start? Giovanni is your go to for everything. We need more clone of him. I had the pleasure of Giovanni as my videographer and fortunate enough booked him with my first encounter of looking for a videographer. I only had to speak with him too as usually I prefer a face to face encounter. Thank goodness he was available as a videographer was something I was leaning towards in the end. Now I highly recommend to all bride it is a must! Giovanni is very pleasant, professional, prompt, and heartwarming. As a bride you are so caught up in the moment of everything but Giovanni was able to help ease me and remind me of this special day and to keep my composure. Not only Giovanni is a great videographer but also a photographer and photo booth specialist. He helped chimed in with poses and even helped with time to make everything a smooth transition. Giovanni is truly amazing and I can’t wait to work with him again in the future. Without seeing the final touch of his work I am without hesitant that it be spectacular as I saw some glimpse. Highly recommend Giovanni for any services he offers as he will not only do that but beyond his work. Now I see why he’s a five star all around. Once again, a real pleasure to be a part of my special day. Nothing but the best.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words!!!!! I am so happy you decided on choosing me as your wedding videographer. I look forward to you seeing the amazing video.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/21/2018

Giovanni has been very great to us this far. We got him for engagement and wedding photos. We haven't gotten the photos back as we just did them but from what I saw from his camera the day of and the effort he puts in to explaining everything and making sure we are ok with everything I know they are going to be great. He scoped out the area we chose so he could find the best spots and always made sure to take pictures until he got what he wanted. He just went above and beyond. I look forward to working with him for my wedding and if we have kids I'll likely be calling him for that too!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sahar · Married on 10/06/2018

We recently had our engagement session with Giovanni. We were a little nervous about the photoshoot. But he made the whole experience so much fun and easy that we couldn't beleif the session ended. We are so glad we found Giovanni and very excited to work with him again for our wedding.

kelzey · Married on 09/22/2018

We just did our engagement pictures with Giovanni a little over a week ago, and have our pictures back already. So quick and the pictures look like the cover of a magazine. He will also shoot our wedding next September! He is incredibly down to earth and comfortable to work with, I can't wait for our wedding day!

Sent on 12/21/2017

meaghan · Married on 09/15/2018

Giovanni recently photographed my daughter's wedding on September 15, 2018 at a yacht club near Boston. Her ceremony was on the beach and we could not have asked for better weather - 70's and sunny. Not only was the ceremony beautiful but the pictures Giovanni took were incredible. He was creative, ambitious and would redo the picture until it was where he liked it. He was fun, very friendly and easy to work with. He did nighttime photos on the dock that I cannot wait to see! My daughter and her new husband loved working with him and as he let her see sneak peeks of some of the photos, she has no doubt they will come back looking amazing and incredible. I would highly recommend Giovanni for his fun attitude and amazing creativity. Thank you, Giovanni! Robin V

Sent on 09/23/2018

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words!!!

Kathryn · Married on 08/19/2018

We just had our engagement session with Giovanni and he was fantastic!

It was our first professional photo shoot and he made the process so easy and fun! Giovanni spoke with us on the phone prior to our session to answer any questions and explain what we should expect. On the day of the shoot, Giovanni and his assistant were friendly, professional, and even arrived early! Giovanni had an excellent way of asking us to share our ideas and enhancing them to create our ideal photographs. His creative eye and expertise were fantastic - he didn't hesitate to provide direction (even showing us exactly how to pose) to make sure we looked our absolute best. We can't wait to see our engagement photos and are even more excited to see what Giovanni will do at our wedding this summer!

Sent on 06/11/2018

A · Married on 08/10/2018

Giovanni was fantastic to work with. Super friendly and responsive, detailed, and he took in all of our requests. Our guests had a blast with all the photobooth props and we loved seeing behind the scene photos after! He kindly printed a photostrip for each person in the photobooth as part of our package, as well as an extra one for our guestbook, so messages could be left for us in real time -- he was really accommodating and the photobooth and guestbook came out just as we envisioned! The photos were also high quality. We appreciated receiving electronic copies after. Thanks Giovanni for making our wedding so fun!

Sara · Married on 06/30/2018

My fiancé and I could not be more thrilled that we chose Giovanni as our photographer! From the first meeting to our recent engagement shoot, Giovanni has been nothing but funny, informative, and fun to work with! We can't wait for him to capture our big day!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Sara · Married on 06/30/2018

When I started looking for engagement and wedding photographers, I found Giovanni’s website and loved his work! After meeting him in person, I knew that he was the photographer that I wanted! His energy is amazing, and he has unique out-of-the-box ideas which result in fantastic photos! After our wedding, my husband and I wanted a couple of our photos edited after Giovanni had already shared them with us. He was quick to accommodate and make sure that every single photo was to our linking! We will definitely be using him again in the future!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Giovanni The Photographer 11
    Giovanni The Photographer 12
    Giovanni The Photographer 13
    Giovanni The Photographer 14

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Tracy · Married on 06/24/2018

I know how important reviews were to me when I was searching for my wedding vendors so I wanted to make sure that I gave Giovanni the glowing review that he deserved. From the moment we first spoke on the phone, I felt a hundred percent comfortable with Giovanni. He understood what I was looking for and after viewing my photos, I can tell you he far exceeded all of my expectations. I’m obsessed with every shot. Photos are so important and I know that we trusted the right person to capture the day for us. Thank you, Giovanni! We had a blast hanging out with you in our fancy clothes!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2018

Our experience with Giovanni so far has been incredible. I was so worried about our engagement session as it was supposed to rain out but Giovanni gave us so many ideas to come prepared for that day. Luckily the rain held off until the end of our session and the entire time we had so much fun. Giovanni helped us feel relaxed and gave us many pointers as it was our first professional shoot together. We were also so impressed with the filters he supplied for different shots and how creative he got with us. We are beyond excited for our wedding day as we know Giovanni will blow us away that day too!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Bryan · Married on 06/15/2018

Where to even begin! Giovanni went above and beyond for our engagement shoot and then again for our wedding day. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, and kept us laughing. I always appreciated his phone calls leading up to the big day, just to check in on how our planning was going. Giovanni exceeded our expectations and we get to feel every emotion again when we look back on our wedding photos. His assistant was also super sweet and we were so happy to have them both apart of our special day. I would highly recommend Giovanni for any of your photography needs!!! We can’t get over how amazing each and every one of our pictures came out!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Gemma · Married on 06/09/2018

Giovanni provided a photobooth for our wedding - he was totally awesome. He manned the photobooth for the entire time which was great as it really got folks engaged and pepped up for fun with the photos. He was very communicative and very easy to work with. It was one of the hits of our wedding and the photos are absolutely hilarious!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Marisa · Married on 06/02/2018

What a great experience we had with Giovanni. Giovanni is wonderful, very professional and prompt on answering any questions I had. I definitely would recommend him to anyone!

Giovanni The Photographer 15
  • Marianne

Marianne · Married on 04/28/2018

We chose Giovanni because of his incredible talent. He has the ability to create a magical shot from an ordinary location. After our initial meeting we knew we found the perfect fit and hired him immediately!
    His photos tell the whole story. He truly is extremely talented and he is able to capture every moment as it unfolds whether big or small
    At our wedding Giovanni arrived and was extremely patient, sweet, and immediately became like part of the family!
    He guided us on where to go, how to stand, and I know our wedding photos will exceed my very high expectations! We literally couldn't be happier and are thrilled that we found this incredibly artist! Thank you Giovanni for making our photography dreams come true!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Shrenik · Married on 11/17/2017

Giovanni did our pre wedding photoshoot recently in boston and we were really impressed by his commitment. He had a very innovative approach to the whole shoot and he came up with some amazing suggestions. Really happy with the shoot. He was very accommodating to our choice of locations and dresses and the kind of photography we had in our mind.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Steve · Married on 10/22/2017

So glad my Fiance and I chose Giovanni as our wedding videographer! Excellent communication and we are very happy with our video. Highly reccomended

Julie · Married on 10/21/2017

Great experience from start to finish! The photo booth was a big hit at my daughter's Surprise Sweet Sixteen birthday party at our house!

I was very impressed with Giovanni's response time, from my initial inquiry on. He left no question unanswered and he was a pleasure to work with. Professional, punctual and outgoing, I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2017

Giovanni was very professional in all aspects from quick responses to an amazing wedding video! I would definitely recommend him for your wedding!!