Giorgios Caterers Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Nicole Getting married on 09/26/2021

Looking forward to our 2021 wedding!

My fiancé and I chose Giorgio’s for our September 2021 wedding and are very excited for the big day! If you’re considering planning your wedding at Giorgio’s, book it! Nick, George & Ashley have been very responsive to our questions, the spaces are unique and beautiful and we are confident the day is going to be perfect!
    Gina K. Getting married on 09/25/2021

Future Bride

The staff at Giorgio’s is amazing! Everyone is so accommodating and passionate about what they do! Any question I have gets answered quickly and any they work really hard to meet any expectation we have for our special day! I would highly recommend booking your wedding with Giorgio’s the second you do, they make you feel like family!
  • Samantha
    Samantha R. Married on 08/05/2021

Giorgio’s in Baiting Hollow

When I visited Giorgio’s in baiting Hollow I knew right away I would book with them because Nick was amazing, he never rushed me into booking with them, he gave an amazing tour, and it felt like he was family. Giorgio’s has gone above and beyond when I call them to request certain information! Anytime someone asks me what venue they should go with I always recommend Giorgio’s ! All the staff make you feel like you’re their family they will drop anything to help you! I can’t wait to get married there on November 8, 2020!
  • Danielle
    Danielle M. Married on 06/19/2021

Better than the best!!!

My husband and I had our wedding here last weekend and words cannot express enough how amazing Giorgio’s was and has been to us. I honestly never knew I could feel this way about a catering hall. Besides the breathtaking views (the grounds, the beach, the windmill) the staff (from waiters-shoutout to Jason- and bartenders, to bridal attendant-shoutout to Ariana to matre D-MAJOR shoutout to Joe he is unbelievable -to Ashley in the office who is also unbelievable to owners-George and Nick who we met with personally on multiple occasions) to food, everything is absolutely phenomenal at Giorgio’s. The entire day was just perfect and our two big Italian (and critical) families were raving about everything from service to food to elegance. They absolutely won over our guests and we are all from western Nassau. Our guests never had to go to the bar to get a drink as every glass was refilled by every waiter or waitress all day long. The service and energy of the staff is truly immeasurable. You can feel how passionate each and every staff member is about their jobs and you can see how well-trained they are. After working in catering for five years, the difference really is in their details. They are unbeatable.
    On another big note, due to the pandemic, we had three dates booked with Giorgio’s by the time we had our big day. I heard horror stories from friends and families about other catering halls, but Giorgio’s was absolutely amazing to us through the whole process. Their kindness, compassion, understanding, and willingness to work and meet with us through the confusion and wild process of changing dates made me love them even more than I thought I could. They were completely transparent, and not only responsive, but reassured us every step of the way. And they did this all while they were receiving mixed messages from the government about the latest guidelines and regulations. I will go back to Giorgio’s every chance I get. You NEED to book your wedding here no matter how far you live.
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 12/04/2020

A beautiful night to remember

We originally booked Giorgio’s before the pandemic started. When restrictions changed they were willing to accommodate us how we wanted to go forward. Instead of postponing we decided to go forward with the new guidelines. Ashley was especially helpful on updating us on any changes they that would have to be made. She was there whenever we had any questions and made sure we had all of the final details in place before our big day. They made us feel safe to still be able to celebrate our wedding with them. I am so thankful we had chosen them for our reception.
  • Courtney
    Cld Married on 09/25/2020

Sincerely the Best

Giorgio's--George, Nick, Ashley, Joe & their entire crew are a dream team. Not only are they the relatable, down-to-earth, treat you like family type, they are top notch, true professionals that throw an unforgettable party.

Planning a wedding during a pandemic brought unforeseen obstacles. Week after week, new challenges arose and just a few short weeks before our big day we were left without a venue. That is until we came across an Instagram post advertising Giorgio's new Micro wedding package. It is hard to put into words how grateful my husband and I are for finding Giorgio's that day. Giorgio's & the entire team were a godsent to us. 6 weeks later we had the wedding of our dreams, complete with 5 star service (Joe is the real MVP!), unforgettable food (top quality + quantity!), breathtaking views and memories to cherish for a lifetime. As my husband and I start our life together, we can only hope to celebrate many more of life's milestones at Giorgio's! They truly are the best of the best!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/18/2020

The perfect venue

5/5, honestly 10/5. Giorgio’s never ceases to amaze us. Planning a wedding during COVID was a nightmare to say the least however the team at Giorgio’s worked with us every step of the way to make sure we were happy and comfortable with our decision to move forward with our big day. Even before COVID when we were simply looking at venues we went to Giorgio’s and we were blown away by the venue as well as the staff. Each of the staff members were genuinely happy to be working there. Each one saying hello to us and making us feel welcome (unlike other venues we saw and the staff didn’t even acknowledge us) We made it to the parking lot after our appointment and marched right back in five minutes later and secured our date. The day of our wedding ran so smoothly, between the flow of the day and the bridal attendants being there the second I looked like I might need something. Every detail was carefully thought out. Our bridal attendants made sure we actually ate, we had drinks, and they even helped me change my shoes when my feet were sore! Everything was beyond beautiful and the food of course was to die for. The staff made sure everyone was comfortable throughout the night. We also did an after party and utilized their shuttles for transportation. Each of our guests has said they have never been to a more beautiful wedding! We cannot thank Giorgio’s enough for making sure our day was beautiful especially after the chaotic few months that lead up to it. They made us feel like we were family! We truly cannot thank Nick, George, and the rest of the Giorgio’s family for the most amazing day of our lives, honestly tearing up writing this! I highly recommend Giorgio’s to every couple that is looking to have a memorable, breathtaking special day where the staff truly cater to you and your loved ones. Thank you again for everything- The McGuickians
    Meghan R. Married on 08/20/2020

Amazing venue!!!

After months of heartache, due to covid and another horrible venue, my sister and her now husband were finally able to have there wedding at Giorgio’s! It was the perfect intimate “micro” wedding! Every single part of the day was amazing! The staff there was amazing! From the owner to the bridal attendant and the waiters! The bartender was the best!!! I felt safe seeing them constantly walking around cleaning all frequently touched surfaces! Hand sanitizer was readily available! It was an all around beautiful day! We were so discouraged from how our family was treated in the past but Giorgios was fantastic! If you are looking for a wedding venue or any venue to host a party I would HIGHLY recommend Giorgios! The most gorgeous venue on Long Island!!!
  • F
    Ferntzie Married on 07/26/2020

Giorgio's the best wedding venue ever!!

Hi,

I would like to start off by saying I have walked in over 20 weddings and been to at lease 60 weddings so far including being a child. I have been to weddings all over from Oheka, fox holow,crest hollow,jericho terrace, pier 60 in NYC, Larkfeild manor, flower fields,swan club, etc.... high budget to city hall. We went to Giorgios for a wedding in 2011 and than another in 2014 and both time we had the best time at that venue. When I got engaged in 2019 we both chose Giogios because they had everything you could ever want!! We called to make an appointment and we booked what date they had left because they were filled!! The owners Nick and George are beyond amazing they are family for life!! Nick and George made sure our day was what we wanted and more!! Ashley is one amazing women! she always answered my calls ,emails, text so fast and was there all the way to the end!! Brianna my bridal attendant was fantastic!!! being a bridal attendant is not easy. you meet the bride the day of her wedding with an army of people. Bridal attendant making sure she pleases all of them is no easy task!! Brianna was up and down, fixing , fluffing, cleaning and reminding me when it was time to do things and made sure I had everything i need right next to me!! from venue to beach and than ceremony, reception she was great!!! I also have to thank the CHEF!!!!!!our wedding would be nothing without him!! and the team back there making all the delicious food every guest raved about and now mad at me because they ate too much!!hahahah we also had a seafood hour. JI wan to thank John our mixologist/bartender he was so sweet and knew how to make the best drinks for us all!! the staff was on point the whole night and Nick made sure everything ran smooth!! I can not thank them all enough!! George and Nick went above and beyond for us and we will be forever grateful!! I hope any bride who reads this visit your venue and book with you!! I pray your venue is booked every weekday and weekend to come non stop business for ever!!! just know Ferntzie and Danny will spread the word on how amazing Giorgios is and best part ONE WEDDING AT A TIME!!!!!!!! thank you so much GIORGIOS we love you thank you!! thank you!! thank you!!!
    Cori D. Married on 02/15/2020

The best ever!

Giorgio’s is absolutely phenomenal. My husband and I knew from the second we walked in there doors that we wanted to get married there. Giorgio’s proved us right! Our wedding was the absolute best day of our lives. And everything leading up to our wedding between the communication, accommodations and more with Giorgio’s just made it that more special and stress-free. We were placed in the best hands with the whole team and staff here. They truly make you feel like family. The service, food,drinks,decor, etc are absolutely out of this world. I will continue to recommend Giorgio’s over and over again! If you choose Giorgio’s for any of your occasions, you will never ever be disappointed!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 12/31/2019

Great tour of Giorgios!

Although I did not book them for my wedding they were #2 on my list! I loved the experience the staff gave me on our tour. I got to try SO much food and drinks and see the entire venue. It was a great experience and I recommend checking this venue out especially if you want an outdoor wedding!
  • Kris
    Kris Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely beautiful

A big thank you to Nick, George and Ashley. Who have went above and beyond to make everything perfect. Lexi was a truly amazing bridal attendant - she catered to our every need from fixing my dress to getting me tea to stay warm. It was a truly great day. Food was phenomenal. Atmosphere was beautiful.
    Michelle Married on 11/17/2019

My wedding was my dream day!

Hands down, the best day ever!
    Words can't describe how amazing Giorgio's was! All the staff are top notch and you truly have every detail taken care of. My wine wedding dream was brought to life in a way I never thought possible and my guests had the time of their lives! We were all day and you can see why they are the best of the best! The food was phenomenal and the staff was so attentive with everyone my guests truly felt apart of something specual! Thank you Giorgio's! I am truly happy I chose to be a Giorgio's Bride!

Mrs. Falcone
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 08/30/2019

Giorgio’s goes above and beyond!!!!

Giorgio’s left us speechless!!
  • Wendy
    Wendy Married on 07/06/2019

Dream wedding at Giorgios!

Two weeks later & our guests are still raving about the amazing time they had at Giorgio’s! Giorgio’s made wedding planning easy & fun! Ashley worked with us every step of the way & Joe our matre d was PHENOMENAL!!! Joe was there leading our first look, pictures, easing bride nerves by giving updates about all the decor & ran such a beautiful wedding!! The food was delicious & as bride & groom there was never a moment we didn’t have food of our choice or drinks in our hands. Our ceremony was moved indoors due to the awful heat (best decision ever!!) and it was such a beautiful ceremony. The decor looked gorgeous and everything was perfect! Giorgio’s brought all of our wedding dreams to life & we are so thankful we partied hard there all night!
  • Gloria
    Gloria Married on 07/05/2019

What a Wedding!

My husband and I got engaged in Fall of 2017 and I spent many months reading the reviews of Giorgio's. Some sounded way too good to be true and I wondered if they were actually real.... After having our wedding at Giorgio's last week, I can tell you, they were!
    Every single detail of our wedding was pure perfection. Their incredible staff handled everything so amazingly well. Our guests are still raving about the grounds, the food, and of course, the staff. Each person treats the guests as though they are the most important person at the party. My mother-in-law's neighbor was a guest at our wedding, and he has an allergy to seeds. Unfortunately, all the rolls had seeds so he wasn't able to eat any during dinner. The waiter heard about this and told Joe (the most amazing maitre d of alllll time!) and they sent someone to the grocery store for seedless rolls. I know that seems so silly, but the guests felt so welcomed by the staff, it was just so nice to know we were all being taken care of.
    If you're thinking of booking with Giorgio's but you're on the fence, I urge you to meet Ashley and Joe. Two of the kindest, friendliest people you will ever meet. Ashley instantly eased my mind and made me feel like we would have the most epic wedding (which we did). When my husband and I first met Joe, he was setting up for another wedding. He stopped everything and introduced himself and we immediately felt like we were in good hands. He made our wedding into a masterpiece. He made sure we ate, and most importantly, enjoyed ourselves. We will never forget Joe for all he did for us. If we could do our wedding over again, we would forever choose Giorgio's.
    Courtney K. Married on 06/08/2019

The best of the best

The North Fork of Long Island is a special place to my husband and I. We got engaged there, and when we heard such amazing things about Giorgio's, we knew we had to see it! We were blown away by how gorgeous the outdoor space was, and after seeing a few more venues we knew that nothing was going to beat it. Over the next year and a half it was so easy to communicate with the staff for our various questions. Emails were always answered within a few hours. Everyone was always a pleasure to work with during the planning process.
    June 8, 2019 was our big day and Giorgio's exceeded every single expectation. So many of our guests say it was the best wedding they had ever attended, the best food, the most extensive cocktail hour, the best service, the most beautiful ceremony space and ballroom. We had heard that the staff goes above and beyond, but you don't really understand what that means until you see the things that Nick and Joe do for your guests--Things that you don't even know that they did until your guests rave about afterwards. During cocktail hour, my family member who uses crutches to walk thanked my husband and I for reserving a table for her. In reality, I wish I had thought of doing that. It was the staff who saw her at the ceremony and knew that she would need a seat. My family couldn't believe how attentive and observant they were. Joe and Nick knew all of our parents' and grandparents' names. They always checked in with them to see if they needed anything. Nick kept things running smoothly and effectively from the time we arrived at 4:30pm, through our ceremony at 6:30pm, all the way until our after party ended at 2:30am! He is incredible and his efforts did not go unnoticed by any of our 185 guests. When we were booking our wedding, the most important thing to us was the food and the space. We picked Giorgio's because we knew they checked those boxes. What we realized, however, is that the most important part of our wedding was how the staff treated us, our bridal party, our families, and our guests. It's what we're all going to remember forever, and it's what I'm going to talk about when people ask me about Giorgio's. They truly are the best of the best. We're so thrilled that we had our wedding here.
    Kacey Married on 02/22/2019

Perfection

Could not picture having my wedding anywhere else. I am still receiving compliments almost a year later from our guests. I grew up in the area but am no longer local. Giorgio's was the perfect choice, I wanted somewhere that was low maintenance on extras that I needed to do and this venue is so gorgeous on it's own I did not have to do a thing. I am still in awe of how perfectly and smoothly everything went, I honestly never hear of a wedding without at least one hiccup but everything went perfect. The staff at Giorgios was the most exceptional part, they were amazing, I don't know what I would have done without the day of help they provided, Joe and Gabbi were so professional and made our day just that much more fun. I also think their pricing is great for everything they provide, if you want a venue that is less stress on you and almost guaranteed for a flawless day than I 100% recommend Giorgios.
  • alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 01/19/2019

Exceeded our expectations

Back in 2012 my sister and her fiancé were in a search for a wedding venue. I went with them to visited Giorgios where we sat down with George Jr. From that point on I knew I wanted this place to be my venue when I got married. Fast forward to 2017 my fiancé and I were looking for a venue. Although I truly knew I wanted to book Giorgios I had to make sure there wasn't any other venue that could compete. We toured over 60 wedding venues and saved Giorgios for the last stop. When we went to Giorgios we knew this is where we wanted our wedding. Nick and everyone at there was beyond welcoming every time we visited. Ashley answered every email quickly and was beyond helpful. Four months before our wedding I developed a anaphylactic allergy to gluten. If any of my food touched anything with gluten in it my face will swell and my throat will start to close. I was very concern I would have a reaction the day of my wedding or I wouldn't be able to eat. On our menu appointment Ashley assured me I will have food. The day of our wedding on December 14th everyone at Giorgios was extremely professional and welcoming to our family and guest. Vicky, Nick, George, and Joe made our day a dream come true. Our friends and families loved everything about our wedding and can't stop talking about how good the food was and how amazing the service is. We were treated like family from the second we booked and can't say enough good things about them. We recommend all our friends and family members to have their wedding there. As Ashley promised the day of the wedding I had no reaction and had plenty of food. It was truly the best decision we made.
  • Rebcca
    Rebcca K. Married on 11/11/2018

Dream wedding

Let’s start from the beginning. My husband and I looked at so many different wedding venues on Long Island. Giorgios was by far the best. It is centered right off of rolling hills of golf fields with beautiful scenery. When we first arrived to Giorgios we were taken back by the beauty of this venue. The piano, the staircase, the over all place was AMAZING. We were greeted with a glass of champagne and welcomed to look around the enormous cocktail room and wedding hall. Then we met Nick and the rest of the employees and that was it. Nick and his staff were so kind and blew away the other venues’ customer service. He’s funny, great personality and best yet— a “get things done” mentality. Everything you want in a maitre d'. We trusted him from day one that he would make our wedding one to remember. When we were leaving, Nick gave both our mothers a bottle of wine and thanked them for being a part of choosing a venue with my husband and me....and that was it-Giorgio’s took the cake. Everyone there was amazing. Ashley and Susie helped us so much along the way making sure to always answer our questions no matter how many we threw at them and Nick stayed in the picture till the very end (even though he became part owner halfway through my engagement). We appreciated that so much. We really did. And then our wedding. Oh my beautiful wedding!! We had booked their newly renovated bridal suit to get ready in. Victoria was our bridal attendant. She was there from 8 am until we left at 11pm. Victoria was amazing, on top of our needs before we even asked. She made the day so easy for me and I cannot thank her enough. Then there was Joe, our maitre d'. Joe, just as Nick and Victoria, is AMAZING. He went above and beyond for us for everything. If you are looking for a venue that has impeccable service, you need to book here. I promise you it is worth the money. During our engagement we were given a lot of advice and things to watch out for. Everyone told us we would never be able to eat because we would be too busy. That was not the case at Giorgios. When we got to cocktail hour, my husband and I were escorted to a private room for our own cocktail hour. They served us cold and hot appetizers, water and drinks! Giorgios made sure to give us that time to relax with each other and soak in the moment. We were so greatful for that. Everyone kept coming up to us during our wedding telling us how amazing their service was- how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I attribute a lot of that to the service at Giorgios. I cannot express how thankful I am for choosing this venue. Thank you Giorgios for helping to give me an unforgettable day to remember and the dream wedding I have always dreamed about since I was a little girl. If you’re still looking, do not second guess. Book here. It is everything you will ever imagine.
    With all our love, Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Keller
    Rebecca Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience from beginning to end

I would not change anything except that the day could have lastest even longer. My guests and I are still talking about it. From the service to the atmosphere and the outstanding food. I highly recommend them you will not be sorry.
  • Maureen
    Maureen Married on 09/30/2018

Giorgio's is absolutley AMAZING!!

Giorgio’s Caterers in Baiting Hollow, NY- A++++++++++

My husband and I can't express enough how AMAZING Giorgio's Caterers are. Our wedding was spectacular! The day couldn't have been more perfect and having Giorgio's Caterers as our venue, was our best decision. Aside from terrific service, we loved that Giorgio's hosts one wedding at a time, it helped make our day feel more intimate and romantic.

From start to finish, I can truly say the service was OUTSTANDING!! Giorgio’s truly blew away every venue we looked at and I will say, we looked at many. When I first contacted Giorgio's, I spoke to Nick... he's without a doubt phenomenal. His response time to phone calls and emails is the quickest of all the venues I have seen. When he took us around for a tour, we were so impressed with everything they had to offer. The outside grounds are elegant and beautiful and above all, the view is breathtaking. This was the first venue I was able to envision myself walking down the aisle to my husband. We loved how the venue overlooked an attractive golf course, had a stunning vineyard patch and stylish fountain, they were absolutely perfect spots for our photos. My husband was in awe, he said he felt like he found his wedding dress!! The ballroom is very spacious and can complement any type of wedding theme. The chandeliers and the up-lighting gave the room a romantic and indulgent feel. We got married on site and the whole ceremony area was perfectly set up for our guests.

There are not enough words to describe how absolutely amazing Ashley is!! She is the WONDER WOMAN of Giorgio's!! She is organized, efficient, competent and above all, so sweet. She's on top of everything and was fantastic at getting back to me every time I had a question, no matter how small or big. She has a remarkable set of patience and her cheerful personality and smile are infectious. Ashley truly made my planning so much easier.

The day of our wedding, we had Nick and Josh as our maître d's. Our guests were amazed at how proficient and organized the staff worked as a team, they were in sync with each other and everything ran smoothly. Nick and Josh are two truly talented and exceptional people. Thanks to them, we stayed on time and there were no hitches that day. Anything and everything we needed, they did!! They were like two ROCKSTARS flawlessly running the show and definitely made sure everything went perfectly. Josh is truly the man, he got our whole bridal party out and set up on time for the ceremony and orchestrated a perfectly timed processional to a tee!

Even though we missed most of the cocktail hour, my husband and I were escorted to our own private cocktail hour. Josh made sure we sat down and had something to eat! Everything happened so fast, so it was wonderful to finally take a moment to reflect on our day and relax as husband and wife before our reception started. We were so grateful and overjoyed that Giorgio’s makes sure every bride and groom sit's down to eat and has a moment to themselves.

Let me tell you about the food!!! O.M.G..... The food at Giorgio is amazing. The guests raved about the cocktail hour and said it was absolutely off the hook. I have been to a few of the bridal showcases and can say with confidence, the food is delicious. I have food allergies, and they were on top of that and made sure they triple checked with me what I was able to have and made it stress-free. I never order salmon, and I loved it, it was cooked to perfection and I had seconds. They give more than the usual amount of choices of entrees, which was remarkable for those who were picky. All our guests kept coming up to us during our reception and telling us how fantastic the service was and how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I still hear at family functions how amazing our wedding was and how our wedding is compared to others as being the best!

I had Gabby as my Bridal attendant. She was excellent!! She was on top of everything that day for me. Every time I turned around she knew what I was thinking and anticipated my every need. I was able to relax and enjoy my special day. She even carried my lipstick and eye drops without my even asking and had my flip flops ready to go when I needed them. She was so perfect and I can't thank her enough for making me feel like a princess. Every bride would be lucky to have her as their bridal attendant on their special day

The staff is truly talented at what they do, the hard work and dedication each staff member puts into making each wedding a fairytale is like none other. Words can't describe how appreciative we are to have had such a wonderful team helping us and to have gotten married at such an incredible and beautiful venue.

I highly recommend setting up an appointment. You will not be disappointed.
    Lilly Married on 09/09/2018
    AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! Did I say amazing??? From start to finish, Giorgios was everything we dreamed of and more. We just got married on 9/9/18, and it was the most FLAWLESS day ever. The staff is extremely accommodating, attentive, and caring. George made booking so easy, Ashley was a doll with all the payments and endless questions, Gillian was the best bridal attended EVER & our maitre D Josh, was an absolute doll. He made the entire night run so smoothly, and on time. My ceremony and reception was beyond beautiful. Every single person at the venue made sure my husband and I had everything we needed and more. Food is impeccable as well as the service. My guests are still raving about how good it was and how quick the staff is. Countless people said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. Thank you so much to everyone at Giorgios for giving us the wedding of our dreams! I wish I could do it all over again.
    Sheri Married on 08/11/2018

The most magical day ever!

Giorgios was absolutely incredible. They helped make the most of an extremely rainy day. We are so thankful for the entire wedding experience and will recommend them to all!