Giorgios Caterers Reviews

Giorgios Caterers 5
  • Samantha

Samantha Richard · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Giorgio’s in Baiting Hollow

When I visited Giorgio’s in baiting Hollow I knew right away I would book with them because Nick was amazing, he never rushed me into booking with them, he gave an amazing tour, and it felt like he was family. Giorgio’s has gone above and beyond when I call them to request certain information! Anytime someone asks me what venue they should go with I always recommend Giorgio’s ! All the staff make you feel like you’re their family they will drop anything to help you! I can’t wait to get married there on November 8, 2020!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Great tour of Giorgios!

Although I did not book them for my wedding they were #2 on my list! I loved the experience the staff gave me on our tour. I got to try SO much food and drinks and see the entire venue. It was a great experience and I recommend checking this venue out especially if you want an outdoor wedding!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Kris

Kris · Married on 11/30/2019

Absolutely beautiful

A big thank you to Nick, George and Ashley. Who have went above and beyond to make everything perfect. Lexi was a truly amazing bridal attendant - she catered to our every need from fixing my dress to getting me tea to stay warm. It was a truly great day. Food was phenomenal. Atmosphere was beautiful.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Michelle · Married on 11/17/2019

My wedding was my dream day!

Hands down, the best day ever!
    Words can't describe how amazing Giorgio's was! All the staff are top notch and you truly have every detail taken care of. My wine wedding dream was brought to life in a way I never thought possible and my guests had the time of their lives! We were all day and you can see why they are the best of the best! The food was phenomenal and the staff was so attentive with everyone my guests truly felt apart of something specual! Thank you Giorgio's! I am truly happy I chose to be a Giorgio's Bride!

Mrs. Falcone

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Ana

Ana Alvarez · Married on 09/08/2019

Dream come true!

Words have not yet been invented to describe what Giorgio’s can do for you on your special day. From the very first appointment with George himself we felt, as they say, like family. George took us around every corner of Giorgio’s, gave us the history of his beautiful catering hall and did not push for us to book. My fiancé, now husband, wanted to book right away and George told us not to make any split second decision that we could always think about it and come back and take another look. We did not take his advice and booked right on the spot. BEST DECISION OF OUR LIVES. Every bride I have ever met is always stressed, crazed and sometimes even confused when planning their wedding. NOT ME. You can ask all my bridesmaids my family and even my husband, I may have been the most laid back bride ever but it was only because of the staff at Giorgio’s. First of Ashley, what an angel! I may have emailed and visited Ashley about 1000 times in just a year and a half. I had the smallest questions they biggest questions and Ashley was never rude always patient and very honest. Thank you Ashley for everything you do. Fast forward to the day of Nick, Joe and Vicky!!!! These three can rule the world. Nick himself drove the shuttle that picked up our bridal party from the venue. We were running late and so were the limos to pick up immediate family so he gathered everyone and put them in the after party room before 5 pm although we were told that was the earliest we could be there. He was there for our first look and even help with our very cranky flower girl. There was an incident with a little bit of drama with one of my guest and I never found out until the next day and not by Nick himself but by another guest. Nick was so gracious, so understanding and really kind about the whole thing. Until the very last person that left Giorgio’s that night Nick stood right by that door and shook everyone’s hand to say goodnight. What a treasure. Now lets talk about Joe, what an amazing human being. There’s no telling how stressed we may have been if Joe didn’t exist. Right after the ceremony waiting for us with a glass of ice cold champagne, took us away from the crowd to get us some pictures. Right after pictures when the crowd started to bombard us saved us once more and made us sit down and eat and enjoy our very first moments as husband and wife alone, which we both appreciated so much. After we were done eating he took us out to the cocktail room to say hello to our guest when he saw were getting a little overwhelmed once more once again Joe to the rescue. At this point I stopped counting how many times Joe had saved us and truly was so confident that for the rest of the night I had nothing to worry about. When we entered our ballroom for the first time I was so emotional and really shocked at the beauty of it all, the photographers wanted to jump in to pictures right away but Joe literally made sure I had my moment to take it all in. That first moment in that ballroom with just us will truly be a moment I will never forget. This was Joe for the rest of the evening, making sure the kids were in place everyone was having fun and everything running smoothly. Ill never have enough words to thank Joe for such a wonderful experience. Last but definitely not least Vicky, you are the star at Giorgio’s. Vicky introduced herself to me as my bridal attendant and from then on I worried about nothing the entire night. Vicky helped Joe on his rescue missions, she had a drink in my hand all night long and this poor wonderful angel was literally on the floor looking how to bustle my ever so detailed dress (impossible but she did it). So patient so kind and the most attentive person I have ever met. At the end of the night she packed everything exactly the way I did when I dropped it off. She also packed us a ton of food and the top of my cake for me to freeze which I asked her to do 9 hours ago, how she remembered after all she did beyond me.

Besides the amazing service and all the wonderful staff the food was ridiculously good not only the quality but also the quantity, it truly is extravagant. Lastly the grounds, you will have people talking about the absolute gorgeous location, the sunset, the golf course, the vineyard the impeccable cleanliness for many many years to come. Giorgio’s is by far the absolute best in everything, really straight out of a story book. Book with Giorgio’s and really see all your dreams come true.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/30/2019

Giorgio’s goes above and beyond!!!!

Giorgio’s left us speechless!!

Giorgios Caterers 6
    Giorgios Caterers 7
    Giorgios Caterers 8
    Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 07/06/2019

Dream wedding at Giorgios!

Two weeks later & our guests are still raving about the amazing time they had at Giorgio’s! Giorgio’s made wedding planning easy & fun! Ashley worked with us every step of the way & Joe our matre d was PHENOMENAL!!! Joe was there leading our first look, pictures, easing bride nerves by giving updates about all the decor & ran such a beautiful wedding!! The food was delicious & as bride & groom there was never a moment we didn’t have food of our choice or drinks in our hands. Our ceremony was moved indoors due to the awful heat (best decision ever!!) and it was such a beautiful ceremony. The decor looked gorgeous and everything was perfect! Giorgio’s brought all of our wedding dreams to life & we are so thankful we partied hard there all night!

Giorgios Caterers 9
    Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 07/05/2019

What a Wedding!

My husband and I got engaged in Fall of 2017 and I spent many months reading the reviews of Giorgio's. Some sounded way too good to be true and I wondered if they were actually real.... After having our wedding at Giorgio's last week, I can tell you, they were!
    Every single detail of our wedding was pure perfection. Their incredible staff handled everything so amazingly well. Our guests are still raving about the grounds, the food, and of course, the staff. Each person treats the guests as though they are the most important person at the party. My mother-in-law's neighbor was a guest at our wedding, and he has an allergy to seeds. Unfortunately, all the rolls had seeds so he wasn't able to eat any during dinner. The waiter heard about this and told Joe (the most amazing maitre d of alllll time!) and they sent someone to the grocery store for seedless rolls. I know that seems so silly, but the guests felt so welcomed by the staff, it was just so nice to know we were all being taken care of.
    If you're thinking of booking with Giorgio's but you're on the fence, I urge you to meet Ashley and Joe. Two of the kindest, friendliest people you will ever meet. Ashley instantly eased my mind and made me feel like we would have the most epic wedding (which we did). When my husband and I first met Joe, he was setting up for another wedding. He stopped everything and introduced himself and we immediately felt like we were in good hands. He made our wedding into a masterpiece. He made sure we ate, and most importantly, enjoyed ourselves. We will never forget Joe for all he did for us. If we could do our wedding over again, we would forever choose Giorgio's.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Courtney Kitt · Married on 06/08/2019

The best of the best

The North Fork of Long Island is a special place to my husband and I. We got engaged there, and when we heard such amazing things about Giorgio's, we knew we had to see it! We were blown away by how gorgeous the outdoor space was, and after seeing a few more venues we knew that nothing was going to beat it. Over the next year and a half it was so easy to communicate with the staff for our various questions. Emails were always answered within a few hours. Everyone was always a pleasure to work with during the planning process.
    June 8, 2019 was our big day and Giorgio's exceeded every single expectation. So many of our guests say it was the best wedding they had ever attended, the best food, the most extensive cocktail hour, the best service, the most beautiful ceremony space and ballroom. We had heard that the staff goes above and beyond, but you don't really understand what that means until you see the things that Nick and Joe do for your guests--Things that you don't even know that they did until your guests rave about afterwards. During cocktail hour, my family member who uses crutches to walk thanked my husband and I for reserving a table for her. In reality, I wish I had thought of doing that. It was the staff who saw her at the ceremony and knew that she would need a seat. My family couldn't believe how attentive and observant they were. Joe and Nick knew all of our parents' and grandparents' names. They always checked in with them to see if they needed anything. Nick kept things running smoothly and effectively from the time we arrived at 4:30pm, through our ceremony at 6:30pm, all the way until our after party ended at 2:30am! He is incredible and his efforts did not go unnoticed by any of our 185 guests. When we were booking our wedding, the most important thing to us was the food and the space. We picked Giorgio's because we knew they checked those boxes. What we realized, however, is that the most important part of our wedding was how the staff treated us, our bridal party, our families, and our guests. It's what we're all going to remember forever, and it's what I'm going to talk about when people ask me about Giorgio's. They truly are the best of the best. We're so thrilled that we had our wedding here.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Kacey · Married on 02/22/2019

Perfection

Could not picture having my wedding anywhere else. I am still receiving compliments almost a year later from our guests. I grew up in the area but am no longer local. Giorgio's was the perfect choice, I wanted somewhere that was low maintenance on extras that I needed to do and this venue is so gorgeous on it's own I did not have to do a thing. I am still in awe of how perfectly and smoothly everything went, I honestly never hear of a wedding without at least one hiccup but everything went perfect. The staff at Giorgios was the most exceptional part, they were amazing, I don't know what I would have done without the day of help they provided, Joe and Gabbi were so professional and made our day just that much more fun. I also think their pricing is great for everything they provide, if you want a venue that is less stress on you and almost guaranteed for a flawless day than I 100% recommend Giorgios.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Rebcca

Rebcca Keller · Married on 11/11/2018

Dream wedding

Let’s start from the beginning. My husband and I looked at so many different wedding venues on Long Island. Giorgios was by far the best. It is centered right off of rolling hills of golf fields with beautiful scenery. When we first arrived to Giorgios we were taken back by the beauty of this venue. The piano, the staircase, the over all place was AMAZING. We were greeted with a glass of champagne and welcomed to look around the enormous cocktail room and wedding hall. Then we met Nick and the rest of the employees and that was it. Nick and his staff were so kind and blew away the other venues’ customer service. He’s funny, great personality and best yet— a “get things done” mentality. Everything you want in a maitre d'. We trusted him from day one that he would make our wedding one to remember. When we were leaving, Nick gave both our mothers a bottle of wine and thanked them for being a part of choosing a venue with my husband and me....and that was it-Giorgio’s took the cake. Everyone there was amazing. Ashley and Susie helped us so much along the way making sure to always answer our questions no matter how many we threw at them and Nick stayed in the picture till the very end (even though he became part owner halfway through my engagement). We appreciated that so much. We really did. And then our wedding. Oh my beautiful wedding!! We had booked their newly renovated bridal suit to get ready in. Victoria was our bridal attendant. She was there from 8 am until we left at 11pm. Victoria was amazing, on top of our needs before we even asked. She made the day so easy for me and I cannot thank her enough. Then there was Joe, our maitre d'. Joe, just as Nick and Victoria, is AMAZING. He went above and beyond for us for everything. If you are looking for a venue that has impeccable service, you need to book here. I promise you it is worth the money. During our engagement we were given a lot of advice and things to watch out for. Everyone told us we would never be able to eat because we would be too busy. That was not the case at Giorgios. When we got to cocktail hour, my husband and I were escorted to a private room for our own cocktail hour. They served us cold and hot appetizers, water and drinks! Giorgios made sure to give us that time to relax with each other and soak in the moment. We were so greatful for that. Everyone kept coming up to us during our wedding telling us how amazing their service was- how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I attribute a lot of that to the service at Giorgios. I cannot express how thankful I am for choosing this venue. Thank you Giorgios for helping to give me an unforgettable day to remember and the dream wedding I have always dreamed about since I was a little girl. If you’re still looking, do not second guess. Book here. It is everything you will ever imagine.
    With all our love, Mr. and Mrs. Kenneth Keller

Sent on 11/14/2018

Rebecca M · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience from beginning to end

I would not change anything except that the day could have lastest even longer. My guests and I are still talking about it. From the service to the atmosphere and the outstanding food. I highly recommend them you will not be sorry.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 09/30/2018

Giorgio's is absolutley AMAZING!!

Giorgio’s Caterers in Baiting Hollow, NY- A++++++++++

My husband and I can't express enough how AMAZING Giorgio's Caterers are. Our wedding was spectacular! The day couldn't have been more perfect and having Giorgio's Caterers as our venue, was our best decision. Aside from terrific service, we loved that Giorgio's hosts one wedding at a time, it helped make our day feel more intimate and romantic.

From start to finish, I can truly say the service was OUTSTANDING!! Giorgio’s truly blew away every venue we looked at and I will say, we looked at many. When I first contacted Giorgio's, I spoke to Nick... he's without a doubt phenomenal. His response time to phone calls and emails is the quickest of all the venues I have seen. When he took us around for a tour, we were so impressed with everything they had to offer. The outside grounds are elegant and beautiful and above all, the view is breathtaking. This was the first venue I was able to envision myself walking down the aisle to my husband. We loved how the venue overlooked an attractive golf course, had a stunning vineyard patch and stylish fountain, they were absolutely perfect spots for our photos. My husband was in awe, he said he felt like he found his wedding dress!! The ballroom is very spacious and can complement any type of wedding theme. The chandeliers and the up-lighting gave the room a romantic and indulgent feel. We got married on site and the whole ceremony area was perfectly set up for our guests.

There are not enough words to describe how absolutely amazing Ashley is!! She is the WONDER WOMAN of Giorgio's!! She is organized, efficient, competent and above all, so sweet. She's on top of everything and was fantastic at getting back to me every time I had a question, no matter how small or big. She has a remarkable set of patience and her cheerful personality and smile are infectious. Ashley truly made my planning so much easier.

The day of our wedding, we had Nick and Josh as our maître d's. Our guests were amazed at how proficient and organized the staff worked as a team, they were in sync with each other and everything ran smoothly. Nick and Josh are two truly talented and exceptional people. Thanks to them, we stayed on time and there were no hitches that day. Anything and everything we needed, they did!! They were like two ROCKSTARS flawlessly running the show and definitely made sure everything went perfectly. Josh is truly the man, he got our whole bridal party out and set up on time for the ceremony and orchestrated a perfectly timed processional to a tee!

Even though we missed most of the cocktail hour, my husband and I were escorted to our own private cocktail hour. Josh made sure we sat down and had something to eat! Everything happened so fast, so it was wonderful to finally take a moment to reflect on our day and relax as husband and wife before our reception started. We were so grateful and overjoyed that Giorgio’s makes sure every bride and groom sit's down to eat and has a moment to themselves.

Let me tell you about the food!!! O.M.G..... The food at Giorgio is amazing. The guests raved about the cocktail hour and said it was absolutely off the hook. I have been to a few of the bridal showcases and can say with confidence, the food is delicious. I have food allergies, and they were on top of that and made sure they triple checked with me what I was able to have and made it stress-free. I never order salmon, and I loved it, it was cooked to perfection and I had seconds. They give more than the usual amount of choices of entrees, which was remarkable for those who were picky. All our guests kept coming up to us during our reception and telling us how fantastic the service was and how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I still hear at family functions how amazing our wedding was and how our wedding is compared to others as being the best!

I had Gabby as my Bridal attendant. She was excellent!! She was on top of everything that day for me. Every time I turned around she knew what I was thinking and anticipated my every need. I was able to relax and enjoy my special day. She even carried my lipstick and eye drops without my even asking and had my flip flops ready to go when I needed them. She was so perfect and I can't thank her enough for making me feel like a princess. Every bride would be lucky to have her as their bridal attendant on their special day

The staff is truly talented at what they do, the hard work and dedication each staff member puts into making each wedding a fairytale is like none other. Words can't describe how appreciative we are to have had such a wonderful team helping us and to have gotten married at such an incredible and beautiful venue.

I highly recommend setting up an appointment. You will not be disappointed.

Giorgios Caterers 20
    Giorgios Caterers 32
    Giorgios Caterers 33
    Sent on 01/02/2019

Lilly · Married on 09/09/2018

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! Did I say amazing??? From start to finish, Giorgios was everything we dreamed of and more. We just got married on 9/9/18, and it was the most FLAWLESS day ever. The staff is extremely accommodating, attentive, and caring. George made booking so easy, Ashley was a doll with all the payments and endless questions, Gillian was the best bridal attended EVER & our maitre D Josh, was an absolute doll. He made the entire night run so smoothly, and on time. My ceremony and reception was beyond beautiful. Every single person at the venue made sure my husband and I had everything we needed and more. Food is impeccable as well as the service. My guests are still raving about how good it was and how quick the staff is. Countless people said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. Thank you so much to everyone at Giorgios for giving us the wedding of our dreams! I wish I could do it all over again.

Giorgios Caterers 34
    Giorgios Caterers 42
    Giorgios Caterers 43
    Sent on 09/25/2018

Sheri · Married on 08/11/2018

The most magical day ever!

Giorgios was absolutely incredible. They helped make the most of an extremely rainy day. We are so thankful for the entire wedding experience and will recommend them to all!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

Words Cannot Express Our Love For Giorgio's

There’s really no better way to put it than to say that George, Nick and the entire Giorgio’s staff are absolutely second to none. My wife and I went and toured a number of venues, and foolishly didn’t look to Giorgio’s at first because we were afraid to make our guests travel out east.

From the moment we walked in for our tour we were both completely sold. George showed us around and was so laid back and conversational. He wasn’t trying to sell us (he lets the beautiful location, grounds, and ballroom do that). Instead, he showed us around, answered all our questions and just further made us feel even more confident that this was the perfect place for our wedding. When he showed us around, the wait and kitchen staff were on hand preparing for an event. Each and every person we passed greeted us with a warm hello and a smile, and this remained consistent each time we visited the venue during our two year engagement, right up through the day of our wedding.

In the lead up to our wedding, any time either of us had a question we didn’t hesitate to reach out to George or his partner Nick directly. In fact, Nick even gave my wife and I a direct contact number and was emphatic that we not feel funny about reaching out at any time about any concern or question we may have. When the day of the wedding arrived, our bridal attendant Gillian and maitre’d Josh were never far away. They were in the background ready to take care of our every need, and kept us completely on track to make sure we enjoyed cocktail hour with our guests, while still making sure we seized the perfect moments for photos, and yes, even get to sit down to eat and enjoy the amazing food. As if that wasn’t enough, George and Nick were both on hand to greet us and our wedding parties. In fact Nick donned a chef’s hat and manned one of the cocktail hour stations, and George himself drove us and our photographer in the Giorgio’s shuttle down to the beach so we could capture some photos we’ll treasure forever.

I could go on forever because I haven’t even truly scratched the surface of what makes Giorgio’s so amazing. But everything I said above can’t be overstated. It comes down to the people and the service. You will not find better people and service in the wedding business on Long Island than George, Nick, Gillian, Josh, Ashley the office manager, every single bartender, server, and everyone else under the employment of the Giorgio’s.

And finally, last but not least, the food. Remember when I started this review talking about how we were concerned about making our guests drive out east? First, the drive really isn’t bad at all. Second, the area and grounds are so incredibly worth it. And third, there is no drive too long when at the end of it you’re going to be eating food like this. We’ve been married nearly a year now and people are STILL talking about the incredible spread Giorgio’s put out for us last July. Every single item at cocktail hour, every single entree, every dessert at the Viennese table was of the highest quality and best tasting food you could have anywhere! Not great “wedding” food. Great FOOD period.

When you get married, you want it to be memorable, you don’t want regrets, and you want the people who love and support you to have the best time possible. We saw a lot of places as we sought out the perfect place for us. We’ve been bless to go to a lot of amazing weddings at some amazing places. The family-style service, incredible atmosphere and food at Giorgio’s absolutely cannot be beat.

-Joe and Stephanie

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jarrad · Married on 07/15/2018

We were privileged to have our wedding at this unbelievable venue this past weekend. Everything about our experience was beyond all expectations. Being in the industry I had an idea what to expect and what we wanted but their execution of our wedding day was truly unreal. The service, the food, the space all spectacular. Our booking experience with Nick and Ashley was amazing they were accommodating, easy and just perfect to deal with. The day of our maitre d' Josh and our Bridal Attendant Lexi were so accommodating and at our side every moment we needed them without being obtrusive or over bearing in any way, true service professionals. Such an unforgettable experience, thank you guys for making it perfect.

Giorgios Caterers 44
    Sent on 07/18/2018

Liz · Married on 06/29/2018

George, Nick, Ashley and the entire Giorgio’s staff- Thank You!!

Your expertise, professionalism, and service are second to none. Kyle and I couldn’t have asked for a better venue or team to work with in planning our special day. Our friends and family have not stopped calling to thank us and express how incredible our wedding day was! We cannot thank you enough for your efforts in making our wedding dreams come to life.

Ashley, you are so amazing! Answering texts at all hours of the day/night, and making sure every detail I mentioned was noted, I honestly had nothing to worry about because of you- even after the wedding you were making house-calls! Josh and Vicky, you were 10 steps ahead of us through the entire night, you made us feel like a king and queen!

Kyle and I had the most picture-perfect day, Giorgio’s exceeded our expectations! Future Giorgio’s couples- you don’t know how lucky you are to work with such an incredible staff! Your guests will be captivated in the most amazing wedding they’ve ever been to!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Vanessa · Married on 06/16/2018

From start to finish, everything about Giorgio’s was amazing. The staff there is incredible, and we were so blown away with the exceptional service and food, that we were so sad when the night was over. The banquet managers, Nick and Ashley, were continuously helpful in answering all of my questions and were always polite and timely in responding to emails leading up to the wedding. On the day of, the maitre’d Josh and bridal attendant Gillian were so attentive to us; everything ran so smoothly and we had absolutely no issues at all throughout the night. I cannot even express into words how much I loved having my wedding here. If you are thinking about Giorgio’s at all, I would recommend it in a heartbeat. Everything was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Jason · Married on 06/02/2018

We had our wedding at Giorgio’s last weekend and could not be happier with everything from start to finish. Nick and Ashley were great with helping us with the numerous questions we had leading up to the day. They were also very flexible with everything which was helpful due to us planning this from out of state.
    The venue is immaculate, the staff was friendly and efficient. Everyone got their dinner in a timely manner and everybody was raving about all of the food.
    We also had our ceremony at Giorgio’s which was beautiful as well.
    Most importantly we really wanted to recognize Josh (maitre D) and Danielle (bridal assistant) in their superb service. They were with us every step of the way on our wedding day. Josh kept everything running smooth and even made sure we had time to eat. Every time we sat down we always had a fresh drink, this was the same for our parents. Danielle was very helpful and really seemed determined to make sure the day went perfect and we had the best time. These two should definitely be recognized for their outstanding work.
    We are very happy we decided to have our wedding at Giorgio’s and would recommend them to all.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2018

I can not say enough about Giorgio's. It was the best decision we made for our wedding. The place is absolutely beautiful and the grounds are awesome. George, Nick, Brian and Ashley made this a personal experience from day one. They were attentive to myself, the groom, our family and all of our guests. Nothing beats the professionalism of the entire staff. My guests are still raving about the food and overall experience! A huge thank you to Giorgio' s for helping make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Giorgios Caterers 45
    Sent on 03/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

My now husband and I got married at Giorgio's this past Saturday. When I say it was perfect I mean it. When we were looking for a venue we probably saw about 25 in a month, Giorgio’s (for whatever reason) was the last venue we went to see. When we went outside I literally cried, the view was beautiful and felt like you were upstate, not on Long Island. Throughout the year of planning they were nothing but accommodating and amazing to us. When I had a nervous breakdown about my vegan option and my shuttles Ashley, George and Chef Mike acted like it was no problem at all and came up with solutions that were amazing. The day of the wedding was absolutely amazing. Our Maitre D Josh was a superstar, he kept us on track and made the whole day run like a well oiled machine. He reached out to our vendors when they were running late (due to a breakdown), kept us in the loop of everything that was going on, and made sure that he was never too far from us, so if we needed anything, he could get it for us. Our bridal attendant Gillian was FANTASTIC, she made us feel like celebrities. There was never a moment my husband and I were without a drink or something to eat. During photos she would pop in between us with a glass of water to make sure we stayed hydrated and checked in with us to make sure our signature drinks were made to our standards. She made sure we were as happy as could be and we couldn’t have asked for a better attendant. The entire staff at Giorgio’s made us feel like family and we are almost sad that the wedding has ended and they’re not working with us any longer. When we first picked our venue and told people where it would be we heard nothing but absolute positivity and also “Oh, the food is amazing!” Now that we have had our wedding, I can say without a doubt that what you hear is completely true. Also, the vegan dish that Chef Mike came up for our wedding was such an incredible hit. I asked for butternut squash ravioli, and gave him complete creative libert

Giorgios Caterers 46
    Giorgios Caterers 47
    Giorgios Caterers 48
    Sent on 06/08/2018

Amber · Married on 05/05/2018

Attention to detail!!! Our guests can’t stop talking about what a beautiful venue it was. We had the ceremony out in the garden. It was great for photos.
    The staff and vendors are all amazing at their jobs..... they made my wedding planning easy. Nick & Brian were great running the show and Jillian my bridal assistant made my wedding day stress free.
    The food is amazing. We expected the food to be good because the place was very highly recommended but we were blown away.
    Delicious and way too much you will leave stuffed and no one will complain about lack of variety.
    That rarely happens to get amazing food and huge portions.
    We also charter the Giorgios shuttle bus. The driver was great and very friendly.
    Everyone from the owners to the wait staff to the beautiful location helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives.
    I would love to go back there just for a lunch or dinner.

Giorgios Caterers 49
    Sent on 06/21/2018

Jackielupa · Married on 05/04/2018

Amazing Wedding Vendor

Giorgio's did an amazing job at our Wedding. The event was perfect. They were so easy to work with. Thank You!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/17/2018

We were married on February 17th & Giorgio's was amazing!! From the day we went to tour the venue to the day of our wedding, all of the staff was nothing but wonderful! George, Nicholas & Ashley were helpful with all of the small & large details, even if we had questions about other vendors. Brian was with us from the moment we arrived, offering drinks, food & privacy any time we needed. There was a small issue with our cake & Brian offered right away to fix it for us. We couldn't have been happier with the results! My bridal attendant, Susie was fabulous!! She was kind, caring & willing to do anything to make our day special! She took care of anything & everything we needed...she even cleaned my shoes to perfection after I sunk in the grass while taking pictures! We have received nothing but compliments about the food, drinks & service from our wedding. We cannot recommend Giorgio's enough, they truly make one of your most special days even better than you imagined!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Giorgios Caterers's reply:

Thank you Amanda it was our pleasure. we do all that we can to make your wedding day as special as you dreamed it would be. thank you again...