Giorgios Caterers Reviews

115 | Calverton, NY

115 Reviews for Giorgios Caterers

115 Giorgios Caterers Reviews

Lilly · Married on 09/09/2018

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! Did I say amazing??? From start to finish, Giorgios was everything we dreamed of and more. We just got married on 9/9/18, and it was the most FLAWLESS day ever. The staff is extremely accommodating, attentive, and caring. George made booking so easy, Ashley was a doll with all the payments and endless questions, Gillian was the best bridal attended EVER & our maitre D Josh, was an absolute doll. He made the entire night run so smoothly, and on time. My ceremony and reception was beyond beautiful. Every single person at the venue made sure my husband and I had everything we needed and more. Food is impeccable as well as the service. My guests are still raving about how good it was and how quick the staff is. Countless people said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. Thank you so much to everyone at Giorgios for giving us the wedding of our dreams! I wish I could do it all over again.

Giorgios Caterers 1
    Giorgios Caterers 8
    Giorgios Caterers 9
    Giorgios Caterers 10

Jarrad · Married on 07/15/2018

We were privileged to have our wedding at this unbelievable venue this past weekend. Everything about our experience was beyond all expectations. Being in the industry I had an idea what to expect and what we wanted but their execution of our wedding day was truly unreal. The service, the food, the space all spectacular. Our booking experience with Nick and Ashley was amazing they were accommodating, easy and just perfect to deal with. The day of our maitre d' Josh and our Bridal Attendant Lexi were so accommodating and at our side every moment we needed them without being obtrusive or over bearing in any way, true service professionals. Such an unforgettable experience, thank you guys for making it perfect.

Giorgios Caterers 11

Liz · Married on 06/29/2018

George, Nick, Ashley and the entire Giorgio’s staff- Thank You!!

Your expertise, professionalism, and service are second to none. Kyle and I couldn’t have asked for a better venue or team to work with in planning our special day. Our friends and family have not stopped calling to thank us and express how incredible our wedding day was! We cannot thank you enough for your efforts in making our wedding dreams come to life.

Ashley, you are so amazing! Answering texts at all hours of the day/night, and making sure every detail I mentioned was noted, I honestly had nothing to worry about because of you- even after the wedding you were making house-calls! Josh and Vicky, you were 10 steps ahead of us through the entire night, you made us feel like a king and queen!

Kyle and I had the most picture-perfect day, Giorgio’s exceeded our expectations! Future Giorgio’s couples- you don’t know how lucky you are to work with such an incredible staff! Your guests will be captivated in the most amazing wedding they’ve ever been to!

Vanessa · Married on 06/16/2018

From start to finish, everything about Giorgio’s was amazing. The staff there is incredible, and we were so blown away with the exceptional service and food, that we were so sad when the night was over. The banquet managers, Nick and Ashley, were continuously helpful in answering all of my questions and were always polite and timely in responding to emails leading up to the wedding. On the day of, the maitre’d Josh and bridal attendant Gillian were so attentive to us; everything ran so smoothly and we had absolutely no issues at all throughout the night. I cannot even express into words how much I loved having my wedding here. If you are thinking about Giorgio’s at all, I would recommend it in a heartbeat. Everything was absolutely perfect.

Jason · Married on 06/02/2018

We had our wedding at Giorgio’s last weekend and could not be happier with everything from start to finish. Nick and Ashley were great with helping us with the numerous questions we had leading up to the day. They were also very flexible with everything which was helpful due to us planning this from out of state.
    The venue is immaculate, the staff was friendly and efficient. Everyone got their dinner in a timely manner and everybody was raving about all of the food.
    We also had our ceremony at Giorgio’s which was beautiful as well.
    Most importantly we really wanted to recognize Josh (maitre D) and Danielle (bridal assistant) in their superb service. They were with us every step of the way on our wedding day. Josh kept everything running smooth and even made sure we had time to eat. Every time we sat down we always had a fresh drink, this was the same for our parents. Danielle was very helpful and really seemed determined to make sure the day went perfect and we had the best time. These two should definitely be recognized for their outstanding work.
    We are very happy we decided to have our wedding at Giorgio’s and would recommend them to all.

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2018

I can not say enough about Giorgio's. It was the best decision we made for our wedding. The place is absolutely beautiful and the grounds are awesome. George, Nick, Brian and Ashley made this a personal experience from day one. They were attentive to myself, the groom, our family and all of our guests. Nothing beats the professionalism of the entire staff. My guests are still raving about the food and overall experience! A huge thank you to Giorgio' s for helping make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Giorgios Caterers 12

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2018

My now husband and I got married at Giorgio's this past Saturday. When I say it was perfect I mean it. When we were looking for a venue we probably saw about 25 in a month, Giorgio’s (for whatever reason) was the last venue we went to see. When we went outside I literally cried, the view was beautiful and felt like you were upstate, not on Long Island. Throughout the year of planning they were nothing but accommodating and amazing to us. When I had a nervous breakdown about my vegan option and my shuttles Ashley, George and Chef Mike acted like it was no problem at all and came up with solutions that were amazing. The day of the wedding was absolutely amazing. Our Maitre D Josh was a superstar, he kept us on track and made the whole day run like a well oiled machine. He reached out to our vendors when they were running late (due to a breakdown), kept us in the loop of everything that was going on, and made sure that he was never too far from us, so if we needed anything, he could get it for us. Our bridal attendant Gillian was FANTASTIC, she made us feel like celebrities. There was never a moment my husband and I were without a drink or something to eat. During photos she would pop in between us with a glass of water to make sure we stayed hydrated and checked in with us to make sure our signature drinks were made to our standards. She made sure we were as happy as could be and we couldn’t have asked for a better attendant. The entire staff at Giorgio’s made us feel like family and we are almost sad that the wedding has ended and they’re not working with us any longer. When we first picked our venue and told people where it would be we heard nothing but absolute positivity and also “Oh, the food is amazing!” Now that we have had our wedding, I can say without a doubt that what you hear is completely true. Also, the vegan dish that Chef Mike came up for our wedding was such an incredible hit. I asked for butternut squash ravioli, and gave him complete creative libert

Giorgios Caterers 13
    Giorgios Caterers 14
    Giorgios Caterers 15

Amber · Married on 05/05/2018

Attention to detail!!! Our guests can’t stop talking about what a beautiful venue it was. We had the ceremony out in the garden. It was great for photos.
    The staff and vendors are all amazing at their jobs..... they made my wedding planning easy. Nick & Brian were great running the show and Jillian my bridal assistant made my wedding day stress free.
    The food is amazing. We expected the food to be good because the place was very highly recommended but we were blown away.
    Delicious and way too much you will leave stuffed and no one will complain about lack of variety.
    That rarely happens to get amazing food and huge portions.
    We also charter the Giorgios shuttle bus. The driver was great and very friendly.
    Everyone from the owners to the wait staff to the beautiful location helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives.
    I would love to go back there just for a lunch or dinner.

Giorgios Caterers 16

Amanda · Married on 02/17/2018

We were married on February 17th & Giorgio's was amazing!! From the day we went to tour the venue to the day of our wedding, all of the staff was nothing but wonderful! George, Nicholas & Ashley were helpful with all of the small & large details, even if we had questions about other vendors. Brian was with us from the moment we arrived, offering drinks, food & privacy any time we needed. There was a small issue with our cake & Brian offered right away to fix it for us. We couldn't have been happier with the results! My bridal attendant, Susie was fabulous!! She was kind, caring & willing to do anything to make our day special! She took care of anything & everything we needed...she even cleaned my shoes to perfection after I sunk in the grass while taking pictures! We have received nothing but compliments about the food, drinks & service from our wedding. We cannot recommend Giorgio's enough, they truly make one of your most special days even better than you imagined!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Giorgios Caterers's reply:

Thank you Amanda it was our pleasure. we do all that we can to make your wedding day as special as you dreamed it would be. thank you again...
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 01/13/2018

If you are getting married at Giorgio’s you are in the most incredible hands! Susie, Brian, Nick, Ashley and George are the most incredible team of professionals I’ve ever met. Ashley George and Nick were there to answer every phone call and email over the past two and a half years and made everything run so smoothly. They were accommodating and did everything they could for me and my husband while we were planning our wedding! The day of was nothing short of perfect thanks to Susie and Brian. Susie made my vision come to life 1000 times better than I could have ever imagined. She not only was my bridal attendant but my friend the entire night! Her and Brian were there with a drink or a taste from the cocktail hour even before I knew I needed something. Brian was such a great help, making sure everyone was where they needed to be and had what they needed. He even went out and bought me a bottle of prosecco when I told him it was my drink of choice. They were part of my family that night, and I could not thank them more for their help, support and love!!!!! People are still raving about the incredible food, location and service of every single member of the Giorgio’s staff. If you have the opportunity to have your event here, you will not be sorry! Thank you all so much!

Giorgios Caterers 17
    Giorgios Caterers 18
    Giorgios Caterers 19

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2017

The minute I walked into Giorgio's I knew this was going to be my venue. I got married there this past October and couldn't have picked a better place. It was absolutely gorgeous, there was more food than I have ever seen in my life and my guests are still talking about how incredible the food & service were! The place is breathtaking and everyone there was genuinely nice & helpful. Ashley was my go to person and got back to me very quickly and answered all my questions. My matrie d's were Brandon & Alaina and my family fell in love with them! They not only helped myself and my husband but our families too. Brandon was hilarious, professional and thanks to him, my husband didn't get a hangover the next day! Alaina was absolutely wonderful and I wanted to take her home with me! Jill was my bridal attendant and she was incredible. Words can't describe how thankful & grateful I am to have had them helping me and to have gotten married at such a great venue. I wouldn't recommend anywhere else

Giorgios Caterers 20

Danielle · Married on 10/07/2017

As soon as we walked through Giorgio’s we knew this was the place we wanted to get married. Everything was absolutely breathtaking-both inside and out. The main room really elegant, I loved all the windows looking out to the remarkable views. The grounds are spectacular-overlooking the golf course and having the vineyards right there. Sometimes it didn’t feel like we were on Long Island! I couldn’t imagine finding a more beautiful place to get married. Another really big plus was we would be the only wedding going on. My husband enjoyed the fact that he got his own groomsman suite. Nick and Ashley were really helpful during the planning of it all. Suzie was our bridal attendant. She did an absolutely phenomenal job. Brian, our matrie’d ,went above and beyond making us feel so special the entire time. All of our guests raved about the staff’s professionalism and outstanding service. Now let’s talk about how good the food was and how much there was of it! The cocktail hour is unbelievable, some of our guests thought it was dinner! They have plenty of options on the dinner menu. Then to top it if off the wait staff walks around offering everyone seconds! We decided to make use of the really cool after party room they have. That was one of my husband’s favorite things about Giorgio’s. Our families are still talking about what an amazing wedding it was, saying it was one of the best weddings they have been to.

Kristin · Married on 09/17/2017

My wedding took place here 9.17.17. The service was top notch, the food impeccably good, and the staff professional and efficient.
    Nick, Brian, Suzie, Gabby, and George Jr. Were awesome from start to finish.
    This venue not only has great food, great staff and great scenery, they know what their customers want and how to deliver it. The family treated my guests like royalty, and left a lasting impression.
    The amount of compliments we received after the wedding were endless.
    Suzie the Bridal Attendant was 5 star and delivers a level of service you don't get anywhere. Nick and Brian were a part of my family that
    night and I can't thank everyone at Giorgios enough.
    You set the bar for what every perfect wedding should be. BRAVO.

Kimberly · Married on 07/22/2017

Our wedding was 7/22/17 and we can not say enough about how amazing it was. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for top notch service, incredible food and an elegant atmosphere.

Throughout the planning process George, Gabby and Brittany were beyond helpful in securing every detail for our big day. When the day arrived, Nick and Brian were attentive, helpful and thoughtful. The night was seamless because of them. Elaina, our bridal attendant was on point with everything we needed throughout the day. She was so great and I am eternally grateful that I had her by my side throughout the day and night.

Every guest is still raving over the flawless service, amazing food and the attention to detail. We were thrilled that we were lucky enough to have had our wedding at this beautiful venue and walked away with a lifetime of memories from the amazing night.

I thank all at Giorgio's for everything they did for us and all that was done to make our family and friends feel at home.

Vanessa · Married on 07/21/2017

Giorgio's knocked it out of the park for my wedding! The venue is absolutely breathtaking! The inside, as well as the outside, is just stunning and gorgeous. People said they felt like they were in Europe! The second I walked into the venue I couldn't contain my excitement because I knew it was the venue for me! My fiancé had to tell me to relax and play it cool lolol. Throughout our entire engagement, the staff at Giorgio's was super acommodating, responsive, and professional. The day of the wedding exceeded my wildest dreams. The service was impeccable. Each table had their own server and kept people's drinks coming all night! The cocktail hour WAS INSANE! my fiancé and I chose to not do any extra stations and guess what, we didn't NEED to at all. My family and friends said the food was OUT OF THIS WORLD and that they've never seen anything like it. The dinners were a homerun also and the servers actually walked around again and asked people if they wanted seconds!!!!! So people that ordered the steak got to then eat the salmon after! This venue can't be matched. Whenever I told people where our wedding was , their eyes lit up and they said "wow, that place is so amazing!" Nick, Lexi, Brian, and Gabby, you guys rock and are amazing! A special thanks to you all! You all treated us like KINGS and QUEENS and I am so grateful for your hospitality and service! So many people that night and since my wedding said that that was the BEST wedding they've ever been to!!! I am so sad that it is over and I would love to relive my wedding again and again! I hope someone I know has a wedding there because I want to go back!!! Thank you for giving me the best wedding ever! All my friends and family said they've never been to a more perfect wedding!

• O

Olivia · Married on 06/24/2017

Best venue in the North Fork! Great views, great food (seconds!), and great value!

Giorgios Caterers 21
    Giorgios Caterers 22
    Giorgios Caterers 23
    Giorgios Caterers 24

Jacquelyn · Married on 06/09/2017

My husband and I got married at giorgios June 9th 2017. I can not say enough about how amazing our experience with giorgios was. It didn't hurt that we had the most beautiful weather and were able to get married outside overlooking the beautiful grounds. They were beyond accommodating and very flexible. I was able to arrive nice and early to make sure I got all the pictures I wanted to get. My guests are still raving about the food and the attentive staff. I am so happy that I made the choice to have our wedding at giorgios. They did not disappoint!

Rachel · Married on 04/01/2017

Giorgio’s was amazing through the entire wedding planning process. They were always there to answer any questions I had no matter how easy or little. They never made me feel like I was a bother. Because of all my food allergies, they were able to redo the menu for me. They didn’t simply take things off that I couldn’t be around, they replaced the items with other food. This really made me feel like I was still getting the same amount of food as everyone else who books there, even if it was a little different. Nick as our maitre'd and to put it simply, he was the BEST! When I got sick during the reception, he made sure everything was perfect for the guests and most of them didn’t even realize I wasn’t there for about an hour of the reception. Brian was also a big help getting everything to run smoothly especially when I got sick. He was ready with a chair for me to sit and water to drink. My guests couldn’t stop raving about him! Jessie was my bridal attendant and to say she went above and beyond was an understatement. She was so on top of her game that night I was never without a drink or shoes or anything. I was so overwhelmed the whole day with people and being sick, the whole team at Giorgio’s really made all the difference. The rest of the staff were SUPER friendly also, they would always stand and chat if I looked like I needed a breather from the guests coming up to me and they always had a smile for us. Aside from the staff, the venue itself is truly beautiful and the food is AMAZING! All of our guests came up to us saying they had never had such amazing food at a wedding! I recommend everyone get married at Giorgio’s and if you’re not getting married then I recommend having your next event there!

Erin · Married on 02/11/2017

My Husband and I can't thank Giorgio's enough for the amazing experience they provided for our wedding and throughout the planning process. Giorgio's was the fourth location we visited prior to selecting a venue. As soon as we walked into Giorgio's we knew it was the right choice for us. From the very beginning we were treated like a priority. The staff was always knowledgable, friendly, professional, responsive and genuinely cared about hosting our day. They were very accommodating to any requests made and a pleasure to work with. The venue itself was reasonably priced, clean and beautiful. As Giorgio's only hosts one event at a time, we spent the entire day at the location. We utilized the bridal and groom's suite for getting ready during which sandwiches and salads were provided, we used the grounds for pictures, held our ceremony against the windows, had an hour and half cocktail hour followed by a 5 hour reception including a full Viennese table. The bridal attendant, Jen, and the maitred's, Brian and Nick, were extremely attentive and made sure all was organized. The ceremony and reception was set up exactly as instructed and everything was beautiful. They coordinated with the DJ, photographer and officiant to make sure all went smoothly. They always were checking in to ensure we didn't need anything and truly provided an exceptional experience (down to surprising us with hot chocolate after taking photos outside)! Throughout the night they made sure we were able to try all the food (which was outstanding) and always had a full glass. Our guests were also treated like family. Second helping were offered and the wait staff was attentive without being overly pushy to clear plates/fold napkins. We cannot express how greatful we are that we went with Giorgio's for our wedding or express how truly thankful we are to them for making our day truly special and exceptional.

Eleanor · Married on 01/15/2017

We had an incredible night at Giorgios celebrating our daughter's Sweet 16. The food was incredible and the staff was beyond professional. Nick and Brian ran the show and took care of every single detail with a smile. We had so much fun at our own party because there was NOTHING to worry about. We set the bar very high for all to follow by celebrating at Giorgios. Highly recommend this reception hall for anything special you will be celebrating. The atmosphere, the decor , the food and the staff not only met our expectations but exceeded them. The service we received was WLL worth every single penny. We felt like we were family and even made some new friends. AMAZING !!!!

Miscelleana · Married on 10/08/2016

What can I say about Giorgio's? I don't think one little review can truly capture the essence of what Giorgio's is. I never wanted a traditional style venue. I never wanted a wedding hall...but the moment I wanted into Giorgio's, I literally caught my breath. It was anything but a "traditional style venue." The staff worked with me about everything from planning to budgeting to simple little random questions I had throughout the year. Everything was absolutely and completely amazing the day of. Giorgio's not only set up beautiful rooms for the bridal suite and the groomsmen's room, but their amazing staff was on point with their creative juices flowing from the moment we walked in the door. I went up to get ready with my hair and makeup and dress....and Jen took on all of my dozen of DIY projects from centerpieces to signs to guest book to memorial table... everything. She set up everything up beautifully. I was stressed thinking that I would have to tell her what everything was, but I gave her a short breakdown and she went to town. She even made a suggestion about my centerpieces and it was a beautiful idea! She helped me with my dress more than once throughout the night and between her and the Maitre'D, Brian, they constantly asked my husband and I "do you need anything?" Even at the end of the night, when I was walking out and crying my thank yous at the most wonderfully amazing reception I could have asked for, he still went and got me some water. I would recommend Giorgio's to any couple looking for an elegant and beautiful venue to dance the night away. Thank you Giorgio's, thank you George, thank you Brian, thank you Jen and, of course, thank you Giorgio. You made my special day absolutely unforgettable.

Aldene · Married on 09/18/2016

We had our daughter's wedding at Giorgio's on 9/18/16 , and it was amazing! The venue is breath taking ,the food five star,and the service was impeccable.
    We would highly recommend Giorgio's ! You won't be disappointed!

Kristyn · Married on 08/07/2016

My husband and I got married at Giorgio's August 2016. When searching for a venue, the staff at Giorgio's made us feel so comfortable and made us feel that they genuinely cared about us and our wedding. In our initial meeting to see the premises, they spent over 2 hours with us, getting to know us and discussing all of the options for our wedding. They didn't make us feel rushed and did not pressure us to commit. Throughout the planning process, they were extremely flexible in meeting our needs. For example, I really wanted gold linens for the tables. Giorgio's went out of their way to order the gold linens in time for my wedding and at no additional charge. They allowed me to come in multiple times so that I could see where I wanted to set up my décor, preview how my centerpieces would look, etc. They responsible to all my emails and calls in a timely manner, and with all the information I needed. At the actual wedding, the service was exceptional. There was a waiter assigned for each and every table, and they would go so far as to the bar to get drinks for guests so that the guests didn't have to get up. For example, my mother in-law asked one of the waiters for a glass of champagne and he brought over an entire bottle for the table. The wait staff also made sure that during pictures my bridal party was fed. The bridal attendant did an outstanding job - we always had a full drink waiting at our table. The food was amazing - my guests were absolutely thrilled that Giorgio's come around with second servings so that guests have the opportunity to try multiple entrees. Most of my friends and family said it was the best wedding they've been to, and I couldn't agree more. I am so grateful to the staff at Giorgio's and am thrilled that I chose them for my wedding. All of my expectations were met and I truly feel that they are best in class. Thank you to Nick, Gabi, Brian, Kelly and the rest of the staff at Giorgio's!

Lisa · Married on 08/03/2016

I just had my wedding at Giorgios.... August 3, 2016... George, Nick, Brian and Brittany were wonderful. We had buffet dinner, my guests could not rave enough about the food and service!!! Top shelf!! I cannot get over how special they made us feel... My guests remarked on how the staff made them feel like family.... Truly thankful you guys are the best!!! Xoxo